collapse

Author Topic: C.R.O.M. The Game! World Heroes United!  (Read 11041 times)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: C.R.O.M. The Game!
« Reply #100 on: June 23, 2013, 03:20:29 PM »
Its been awhile since posted on here about the project  which we may get a public demo rolling in sometime.
The Demo Idea:
3 or 4 playabel characters
5 boosters ( 4 are done in  sprite sheets)
1 area stage
3 or 4 enemy types and one sub boss for the stage.

i started awhile back redesigning a couple boosters and including redone my Lando self sprite character. I should be finished for the public demo .  :D :thumbsup:

Here is the early preview of redone Rage persona in the partial sprite frame for an area damage effect that Rage insisted on long ago. I have to figure out how to do the lower half and set in place the other 4 frames of animation for the Ab s booster area effect.  maybe spin around and fire either flamethrower like fire or shoot out fireballs. Its up to Rage on that and what to implement. Spidermew, Magma Dragoon, Rage and Doom ( G- Lux may be finished for it as well with Nx Men and Alan Joestar..his sheet is finished). will be included in the playable demo for area effect boosters. Might be a couple more as well.  :thumbsup:

Redone sprite of  Rage with Icon concept.

ABR ( Anime Battle Royal ) is still getting done slowly with more new things getting done on the SP and as well with characters. I will resume more work on that during later in summer and after the summer  along with Crom The Game with new logo  for the Title Screen , I have selected a good title screen track for it  which will play throughout menu  as well. Depending how the rest will be sculpted that track will play throughout period. i have already some sounds provided by Crom Jodafro to use for it as well for cursor  for move, cancel and selection.

The stage to play might be the Norway stage  or the start off at Crom Mansion Headquaters. Before the actual demo is released there will be more sprites shown, some creenshots and of course ...footage when all is finally put together with the engine design.  :thumbsup:  Sorry for the long delay with work cause we are all in the community on other projects and Real life stuff but thank you for your patience everybody.

Might try to  slide Acey in there somehow as either  booster or some kind of power up.

Hail Crom and community!  XD|| ::salute::
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 03:33:57 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 22, 2024, 11:46:19 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2013, 04:41:53 PM »
I know i haven't replied my friend but Rage keeps a eye on everything. Nice stuff is ALL of your threads. Keep up the good work my friend.

Hail C.R.O.M. XD||

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Excahm

• MFFA/C.R.O.M. Stage Maker, Needless Fanboy, Lando's Headache and Rage's GFX Brother and Somewhat a Spriter.
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 24, 2019, 05:23:39 PM
  • Ready to shut the f*ck up your mount!
    • Mugen Team Mexico
« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2013, 05:31:05 PM »
I fear/respect sensei Rage-Sama now cuz that sprite aparence... @^@

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2013, 06:32:53 PM »
I fear/respect sensei Rage-Sama now cuz that sprite aparence... @^@
yeah thats me

Cheers Lando

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2013, 08:33:09 PM »
lol thanx. yes fear the Royal one Cruz!

^:)^ in humbleness at Rage!

thanx rage! i hope i did much better job on this redo of the sprite. i really thought i needed to change the look to suit whats gonna be needed for the Booster plus since i got a bit more skilled i try a better base and shading. Long as you like it then its all good and i can then try to have the sprite finished for the Demo :thumbsup:
 oh and any ideas/suggestions you may have Rage for anything with the area effect stuff for the sprite , let me know . Still working out in my head right now for a bit of the lower half to look well maybe with a firey fx.

::salute:: and  ^:)^ to royalty!

Offline Magma MK-II

• Master of Shoot'em Ups
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 09:07:51 AM
  • Every day is night
    • My mugen stuff
« Reply #105 on: June 24, 2013, 10:53:46 AM »
Hm, since we now have a OpenBOR section, should I move this topic there?

Offline Shadic54

• The ultimate life form!
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 25, 2020, 02:41:33 AM
  • Being attacked by zombies!
« Reply #106 on: June 24, 2013, 11:02:14 AM »
I like the glux sprite more than any sprite in the world.

God bless America!

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #107 on: June 24, 2013, 06:31:34 PM »
Hm, since we now have a OpenBOR section, should I move this topic there?
Lando can do it if he wants to. Right know i  say wait because it will get buried there. Besides there are discussions about changes to that section so its best to wait.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #108 on: June 26, 2013, 07:57:06 PM »
yeah i too rather wait till that new section is fully finalized and then some time afterwards i can move it there since that be a good place to put it with soley other Bor projects.

i got to fix G-Lux sprite too a lil. lol

as well seems a certain cool bro we all know might want to jump in and be the main bad guy of the game. we shall see and i think this will be cool and  funny too.  ::salute::
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 09:13:05 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #109 on: June 26, 2013, 11:16:34 PM »
slight update to one of the projects stage level bosses. i added shading to coat and redid some stuff and shade to the hook hand to be more like a hook with a bit more cleaner look to it.

i might be having some minor surgery done soon . So i wanted to get a chance since being sick and do some little bit more work to projects i am doing . once i done with this doc visit and hospital crap this week i will try to get more stuff completed for the Crom Hangout stage as much as i can before i have this minor surgery done.

Offline bladeKnight

• <C.R.O.M.> - BladeKnight A Swordophile
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:November 04, 2019, 01:25:27 AM
  • Im a swordophile, Now surrender ALL your swords!!
« Reply #110 on: June 27, 2013, 03:49:13 AM »
Thats awesome Sir lando!
Good luck on your project!
 :)

The CROM supporters got your back  ::salute::
Sigma's wearing Suwako's hat..Argument Invalid..

bladeknight's Projects:
Solar boy Django wip - 10% *Queued*
Gunslinger Aaron wip - 0%

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #111 on: June 27, 2013, 04:26:46 PM »
Thanx bro. always need the support of the crew and folks.  :thumbsup:

well we have our main bad guy for the game.  :D the one and only King...King Sic1 ! he will be doing up his character himself for the project. this outta be good and funny too. lol

cool bro DCL is gonna be a booster and right now trying to concept up the character sprite with the right booster effect to fit him. I have 2 ideas in mind for that for him and its his choice. something simple yet pretty cool.

2 other ideas for Acey to drop the either booster icons or health and power up stuff is on some outside stages
he drops from a copter  on a ladder or stand and drops one booster or several health or powerups and then goes back up. the other is for indoor stages he rides pass in a car and tosses them out. lol. might not see the whole copter but the bottom half and Acey comes down from it. lol. something cool like that i think will work unless he has another idea. :-??

well to do more a clarification on the Boss issue. Whiplash is presently the main bad guy we are going up against and his evil society....but behind the evil veil is King Sic 1.  >:D. fromk what i remember of Whiplash doing himsef it wont be an easy fight ( i think he gonna transform into something Big and super ugly lol so i can only figure what sic is doing and will be just as hard if even a bit more harder to beat.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 04:56:58 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #112 on: June 28, 2013, 12:39:11 AM »
Are boosters going to be randomized or will I get to choose to always use myself?  :O*D ^^(PM)^

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #113 on: June 28, 2013, 01:13:19 AM »
Are boosters going to be randomized or will I get to choose to always use myself?  :O*D ^^(PM)^

lol well how its planned is you get to select 1 booster that is always available with you to use and the others will be random.  depending on how we can get this to work correctly then thats the staple mechanic of how its to be. i have it displayed on the bars sample i done  with your player on top and main booster underneath.

this is the sampel but the real versions will be done in time for the demo.

i have to come up with a much cooler design for these but this is sorta how i would like them to be in design. will have to see tho and change  however needs to be to fit. :thumbsup: ::salute::

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #114 on: June 28, 2013, 08:23:43 AM »
Lando, do you remember that that guy is my edit for this project? I made him for you, but hey, nice shading on the hook you got there. :) Maybe you may need a tad bit of work on the sharp edge and the round of the hook.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #115 on: June 28, 2013, 08:36:04 AM »
Uhhhh duhhhh enso. Lmao where'd do you think I got him from....your post of him when you did the edit bro  :thumbsup: you did a good job piecing him together too. I went back and did the shading to the jacket and the hook I shaded it different but yeah the hook can bit better in forming it....take a cool shot at it bro since you pieced him and see if you can get the hook better.  :thumbsup: ::salute::

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #116 on: June 28, 2013, 11:19:07 AM »
lol well how its planned is you get to select 1 booster that is always available with you to use and the others will be random.  depending on how we can get this to work correctly then thats the staple mechanic of how its to be. i have it displayed on the bars sample i done  with your player on top and main booster underneath.

this is the sampel but the real versions will be done in time for the demo.

i have to come up with a much cooler design for these but this is sorta how i would like them to be in design. will have to see tho and change  however needs to be to fit. :thumbsup: ::salute::

Awesome :thumbsup: Looking forward to playing the first release  :)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #117 on: June 28, 2013, 12:18:22 PM »
thanx Spidermew and me too man. lol i am always looking forward to stuff getting done in the communities. lol

as for your sheet , you think you could do an example for me of the actual animation? i have all the sheet and have to cut them out for the sequence but i would like to make sure which ones to use.

As for Boosters so far:
Rage will be complete for a booster, Alan joestar already gave me his sheet awhile back, G- Lux should be done as well, Magma dragoons i worked on way back just gonna need the extra stuff i want to add on to him for firing a missle in the air with it coming out the side and the ground explosions fx when it lands, Dooms Power rush is done in sheet, DCL should be done by demo time too, Acey should be done for the Random icon drops in animation ( still need a huge helicopter for him and add in the sprite he gave me to use for ABR HXH stage and tweak it a bit) Nx men will hopefully be done , still editing his car with more detail a bit.

Nx Men car I have to still make fixes to and shade:
(click to show/hide)
especially that windshield! \-/o ~X(
of course Spidermew sheet is done and some more guys will do some stuff of they own for boosters within the Crom crew and cool community folks. ( i still want to see if Nestor, Manic, Batzarro , Arch, hypnotize and some others from here would like to join in being a booster area effect character. Not much sprite work needed anyway for those so i got to ask lol)

also an idea is to have someone or random folks be invincibility icons. no actual sprite but maybe just a head sprite and we could add those as temporary invincibility power up icons. This way give some people who may not have the time to sprite themselves as a full booster  can be still part of the project.  Anyone has an idea of what we could use for those icons types post them up. appreciate that big time.  :thumbsup:

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #118 on: June 28, 2013, 02:00:32 PM »
 :O*D Really enjoying what im seeing. I with BatMew,"C :DB:ant wait!"

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #119 on: June 28, 2013, 08:29:16 PM »
Uhhhh duhhhh enso. Lmao where'd do you think I got him from....your post of him when you did the edit bro  :thumbsup: you did a good job piecing him together too. I went back and did the shading to the jacket and the hook I shaded it different but yeah the hook can bit better in forming it....take a cool shot at it bro since you pieced him and see if you can get the hook better.  :thumbsup: ::salute::
Uhhhhh, yeah. You got him from somebody back at CVG and I can't remember who it was. I remember him being an artist for his originals and then you had permission from him to use. I know the black colors are yours I guess. Also, I think I made a hook look weird. I tried to make it look good, I forgot if I did sprite it from scratch.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2013, 12:33:29 AM »
lol yeah i believe the dude is made by bro daraku who allowed us to use various sprites he made and convert them to the style that fits the sprites we are using. Well if you think you can get the hook to look better for the evil dude do what you can bro.  ::salute::

i decided to go and look at a lot more military stuff on Norway and chose to redo The Norwegian and base the better look from Axel Foley hand drawing artwork and will use him as a sub boss before you get this guy. he will be more of a fats assassin type military type. :

The final boss of the Norway Area.

General Ragnar

his name means Strong Army according the to names of Norway i been researching for the project. Fits too. lol. he is the leader of this group based in Norway and resides on a base.  I wanted him to be much bigger in size and a bit more menacing and have that buff build. So i like the base choice very much. i am gonna add some more things on him ( and more details a bit and shade fixes with them)  like some kind of grenades on his belt cause he will toss those around as well that huge gun actually transforms from a small gun to this gun that can shoot 2 different kinds of things. a flamethrower and  energy blasts .  i will def need a cool voice actor for the guy for when he does some of these things and more , add some comedy in it too. if anyone got any cool ideas for some dialog post them up . maybe about 7 good lines for:

taunt
shooting flamethrower
tossing grenades
his rush strong punch
when he swings his gun
his power move he shoots with an even bigger gun and fires spread shots
 some lines for intros before the fight.

appreciate any ideas with this guys.

Hail CROM! XD|| ::salute::

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2013, 09:18:26 AM »
CROM The Beat Em Up Game. What about CROM the Fighting Game? :D

Nice look of dat Ragnar guy. His name might almost be pronounced Ragnarok. Ragna-Rock. Ragnar-Ock. Can't wait to see all the bosses being made for progres.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline LightFlare

• Mugen Soldier
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 10, 2024, 02:54:02 PM
  • I must continue my training...
« Reply #122 on: June 29, 2013, 12:09:44 PM »
Yo! These characters look dope! Looking forward to this one, bro!

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Offline Excahm

• MFFA/C.R.O.M. Stage Maker, Needless Fanboy, Lando's Headache and Rage's GFX Brother and Somewhat a Spriter.
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 24, 2019, 05:23:39 PM
  • Ready to shut the f*ck up your mount!
    • Mugen Team Mexico
« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2013, 04:23:33 PM »
Hey seems that you have been bussy Boss.
Demn you can sprite objects and not only chars??  /:O

I may use your spriting skillz at some point  >:D
All looks good.  :)

Offline The King Sic-1™

• The King of Mugen & Best in the World!
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 28, 2018, 11:47:27 AM
  • Head over to http://sicgraphicsmugen.darkbb.com/
    • TheTrueSic-1
    • SicGraphicsMugen
« Reply #124 on: June 29, 2013, 05:43:36 PM »
THE KING IS COMING....

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare