collapse

Author Topic: does anyone else notice kanye is a little bee-otch  (Read 653 times)

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 08, 2010, 08:34:19 PM
    • Email
does anyone else notice kanye is a little bee-otch
« on: September 27, 2007, 01:25:16 AM »
wonder if he is going to get mad at snl for something. i will definitely watch this. that little bee-otch is gonna do something stupid I just know it. Hopefully snl makes fun of him in their next episode.

http://www.shoutmouth.com/index.php/news/Kanye_West,_Foo_Fighters,_Bon_Jovi_Perform_on_SNL

i hate idiots like him whinning and throwing a trantrum. he thinks because he is black the world owes him something.

"That's two years in a row, man ... give a black man a chance," West said, stomping around his entourage and directing his comments at a reporter.

That fool needs to grow up and start acting like a man.

[youtube=425,350]_-631TgPP2s[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]nbtmt09mUzo[/youtube]

f**k kanye, and he better watch out for the president.lol

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
Re: does anyone else notice kanye is a little bee-otch
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 01:27:45 AM »
 <_<|...| Yeah, he did act like a baby. I didn't know he was THAT angry though.

Regardless, I still like his music.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 01:33:12 AM by Kaneda »

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 01:41:03 AM »

he's beats are good but he is lacking in the rhymes though. i think he did not get enough attention as a little boy.

Offline TÐZ

• Lazy
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:December 23, 2009, 01:50:22 AM
    • ÐЦÐΞ Z's Site
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 07:11:42 AM »
He's a prick.

Offline Crabnek

• Old Ghost
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 23, 2023, 12:50:45 AM
  • I still poke in every now and then.
    • Crabnek
    • Skype - cosmosmeat
    • Infinity
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 07:17:29 AM »
Have you ever heard the song Carlos Mencia made about him?
"Kanye Westis a crazy nig-a!"
He knew this way before you did.
 :D

Offline b.easy

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:December 01, 2022, 11:28:07 PM
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 08:00:52 AM »

he's beats are good but he is lacking in the rhymes though. i think he did not get enough attention as a little boy.
he actually grew up a little rich kid, his mom took him on trips to Africa and stuff. I never liked him past his first album, he developed the same cocky attitude and started rapping about material stuff, just like the people he was tryin to seperate himself from.

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 07, 2013, 09:43:21 PM
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 11:14:53 AM »
Meh, he's always been an @$$. I love his music though. I don't mind his self-glorification at times...he's good. Lyrically simplistic, but technical at the same time. His beats are distiguishable from everyone else's, he's got great originality. I'm not mad at him for his confidence, (sometimes arrogance), he's worked VERY hard to get to where he's at. Also, he wasn't rich as a child...hell, nobody on the southside of Chicago is rich, there are the fortunate, and unfortunate. He was just more fortunate than some. I can relate.   :P
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 11:22:19 AM by Lord_of_Saiyans »

Offline b.easy

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:December 01, 2022, 11:28:07 PM
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2007, 12:46:29 PM »
Meh, he's always been an @$$. I love his music though. I don't mind his self-glorification at times...he's good. Lyrically simplistic, but technical at the same time. His beats are distiguishable from everyone else's, he's got great originality. I'm not mad at him for his confidence, (sometimes arrogance), he's worked VERY hard to get to where he's at. Also, he wasn't rich as a child...hell, nobody on the southside of Chicago is rich, there are the fortunate, and unfortunate. He was just more fortunate than some. I can relate.   :P
Poor people rarely take trips outside of the country.  :P
And the first album was original, because he rapped about stuff no one else raps about, like Jesus and car crashes and stuff. I thought it was great. Now he does club songs and sings about how much he has.

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2007, 12:58:02 PM »
And the first album was original, because he rapped about stuff no one else raps about, like Jesus and car crashes and stuff. I thought it was great. Now he does club songs and sings about how much he has.

you got a point. i actually used to like kanye. his first album was original
Have you ever heard the song Carlos Mencia made about him?
"Kanye Westis a crazy nig-a!"
He knew this way before you did.
 :D

edit: found it, some funny stuff man :D i'll admit i like gold diggars, but kanye is a crazy nig-a!calm down kanye settle down, cause with the hood you ain't down.haha

[youtube=425,350]wkeUpne2WQ4[/youtube]
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 01:05:26 PM by dennis872005 »

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 07, 2013, 09:43:21 PM
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2007, 01:02:21 PM »

No, I'm saying that he wasn't the poorest, but he wasn't the richest either. There are different levels to the middle class, and he was probably DEAD middle. His moms was a doctor, but trust me, that doesn't automatically mean that you're rich. Traveling doesn't make you rich either...and I'm saying I know because I've traveled outside the country on several occasions...but I've never been rich. I'm lower middle class.

Edit: In Chicago, I'm from Roseland...in the 'Wild 100's.' If you find out anything about the Chi, you'll see, this is one of the lowest income areas in the entire city.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 01:16:32 PM by Lord_of_Saiyans »

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2007, 01:46:04 PM »
wonder if he is going to get mad at snl for something. i will definitely watch this. that little bee-otch is gonna do something stupid I just know it. Hopefully snl makes fun of him in their next episode.

http://www.shoutmouth.com/index.php/news/Kanye_West,_Foo_Fighters,_Bon_Jovi_Perform_on_SNL

i hate idiots like him whinning and throwing a trantrum. he thinks because he is black the world owes him something.

"That's two years in a row, man ... give a black man a chance," West said, stomping around his entourage and directing his comments at a reporter.

That fool needs to grow up and start acting like a man.

[youtube=425,350]_-631TgPP2s[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]nbtmt09mUzo[/youtube]

f**k kanye, and he better watch out for the president.lol

well kanye has always been that way(cocky) even with his first album and with every album he has done club songs and the whole money thing he has always flaunted his style in everything he does.......and as for the hissy fit he does lose out to people not as popular as him when it comes to awards
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 01:51:30 PM by eg6gsr »

my new one

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 [28] 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal