collapse

Author Topic: Amy Winehouse dies at 27  (Read 388 times)

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
Amy Winehouse dies at 27
« on: July 23, 2011, 06:28:06 PM »
its a damn shame when a person that age talented or not dies from heavy drug addiction smh

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/stopthepresses/392228/police-singer-amy-winehouse-dies-at-age-27/

im in my 30s now and i feel in all seriousness a person can never make me understand how you are that famous.
youre traveling the world. you make people smile with your music. you have money but yet you chose to spiral
downward on that road. Where are all the family and real friends? to this very day i have friends that respect me
for telling them like it is whether they liked it or not. yeh this videogame and mugen stuff is a hobby online but with real life no friend of mine has ever told me something like that and if they was theyd be scared. You dont need a "yes man or Yes woman" in your life
that goes for anyone. I never met Amy in person but its the point of that could have been any friend or family member you know
at that age. If you see they are starting early and you know you are around them like that on a daily basis and you dont do drugs then i feel you are just as responsible. best thing for any friend to do around me is come correct or not be around me at all at the gate. If youre real then youll respect me for coming down hard on you with what i have to say on a serious issue like that when youre screwing up. I dont think she had that in her life. same thing with MJ. the brotha didnt have any real friends...ill put the battery in your back for all the positive intentions. For MJ it would have been about the women. His image and keeping that brotha confident in himself. he was on that stage but as a person he was withered and he thought he was ugly because of his nose at that young age. But this here issue with amy is just sad and i seen it comin....its a waste and in 2011 at that age folks should know by now what heavy drugs do to people....i guess im from another dimension thinking that way smh..

Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: Amy Winehouse dies at 27
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 07:06:00 PM »
yeah man i just heard myself about what happened to her. dang shame for real. I dont know if family ever did try to intervene but if ya know how amy was she was like Naw! i do what i want type person. but she always sang her heart out for reals.  i have family bro that just no matter how much you try to help them, they shun you away and its sad. I jus saw my cousin at he gas station yesterday hot azz afternoon in the 100's dancing in the lot sun blazing with headphones on. i walked up and just was like whats up and why he out in the heat like this? he just simply said, cause he can. he heavy on drugs too man and i am sad to see him like that and aint no talkin to him about it. But Amy is gonna be missed man, my mom in the other room playing her songs now. she was a cool fan of hers.

RIP Amy. your wonderous voice will be missed babe. Much sympathy to amy family and friends.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 08:30:25 PM »
yeh on the aspect of taking it from that direction yes there isnt but so much you can do about that. or but so much a friend can say. but with people like that only certain ones can make them listen and usually that particular friend or family member is the "Yes man or woman" and saying eh it is what it is and its cool to be like that. with you maybe you and that particular fam arent that close. yeh yall love each other but you know its always certain cuzins and siblings that are more close to each other than the others. so thats where im coming from with that. There are situations like that where yeh she may have been "i do what the f*ck i want" but im sure there was somebody she listened to more. i think that person should have been around her every step of the way. because amy was fallin hard and fast. her face showed it...

eh anyway stuff like that rings my ears because it happens everyday with normal folks also but when you are famous, rich and talented it just baffles me. Lil wayne has the same attitude she did. " i do what i want"...and hes a "sippin druggie"...sizzurp sh*t that pimp C died from that slows down your heart. ive heard hes gotten better but i fear if he gets back hard on it he wont make it either

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 06:22:07 PM »
I know I'm way too late in posting this but I posted it in CVG.

RIP Amy Winehouse. :( She was so hot.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:June 05, 2024, 06:56:40 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 07:28:41 PM »
...She was so hot.

Dude, not really. She did have some killer music though.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 07:35:34 PM »
Yeah. She did have.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2011, 07:36:21 PM »
Dude, not really. She did have some killer music though.

lol...Agreed  :|

HAIL CROM!!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[June 05, 2024, 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD