• Last Login:January 27, 2020, 09:36:52 AM
  • Energy Doesn't Die
    • Infinite Fighting Forum
Re: PSP 2
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 06:59:42 PM »
NICE!!!

Now Die, Mortal.

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 07:23:51 PM »
whoaaaaaa! so i wont have to buy a ps3 for pretty much the one game i was gonna buy for it?/ i am soooooo gettin this.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  now my psp 2 can get some cool workin out finally again. :w00t: :w00t:

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 03, 2024, 03:51:35 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 07:40:28 PM »
wow im not liking the controls. Seems a bit to easy; i mean its seems it would make the game to easy. Also it seem a bit clumsy too. I can see many people dropping the system while using the back touch inter face. I lot of cracked and scratched screens there.

Edit: checked out the tech and scratch the cracked screens but still seems it make be odd to handle.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 08:05:30 PM »
wow im not liking the controls. Seems a bit to easy; i mean its seems it would make the game to easy. Also it seem a bit clumsy too. I can see many people dropping the system while using the back touch inter face. I lot of cracked and scratched screens there.

Edit: checked out the tech and scratch the cracked screens but still seems it make be odd to handle.

hmmmm after further review of the video.....you might got a good point there rage. i hope i dont HAVE to do all that . thats alot of hand work. i mean ALOT. i can see me messing up somewhere,  especially when he is in those tight situations that call for quick reaction time. all i know i have to do this one move really uick and change hand postures and whooooooops!! there go the psp flyin in the airor slippin out my hand. yeah , hopefully it wont be too much of that nonsense but def this would be a game to get to test out the skills on it and get better at using the system.  :thumbsup:

Offline Malik

• C.R.O.M - Malik the Demon Hunter, Winner of Round 4 in Last Person to Post Wins!
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 22, 2012, 04:00:21 PM
  • Dormammu- ''I shall Strike you down demon hunter''
    • ecwjonhmorrison.piczo.com
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 10:21:22 PM »
I don't like this at all, how will you play games like God of War, Final Fantasy Dissidia :o
trying to copy the 3ds......sony never learns [-X

*Dormammu sprite edited by me*

Dormammu - ''I Will Slay You!!!''

Kratos - ''You Will Not See The End Of This Day!''

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 11:20:40 PM »
I don't like this at all, how will you play games like God of War, Final Fantasy Dissidia :o
trying to copy the 3ds......sony never learns [-X
Please elaborate. How is this copying? its completely different then the 3ds.

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2011, 11:35:45 PM »
I'll bet all games will have button only and touch added interfaces. I actually thinks it looks like a lot of challenge can come out of it.

That is also meant as a reminder: It doesn't require touch interface. Just allows for it.

As for "too easy" remember how you normally climb in video games? You hold L3 up. Swinging? L3 again. It is already too easy.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2011, 11:41:09 PM »
i think that part where the climbing does add some new grounds to be done . the way you hand tpo actually use your hands to climb like that is actually cool, but yeah i really dont want as broken psp screen either. lol but i can see where the challenge will come in by trying to syn that up with some kind of quick relay interface stuff.  Makes good and Hard for reaction times. its alot of hand movement but i dunno, i am still buying it cause i love uncharted and now i be glad i dont have to miss out playing when traveling and can take a version with me. :thumbsup:

Offline vyn

• Contributor
  • Last Login:May 24, 2024, 07:33:12 PM
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2011, 06:25:16 AM »
Remember the early ps3 games? when everyone was all excted with the sixaxis and then nobody used it anymore (cuz it plain sucks), thats my prediction for this, kiddie games and perharps some kojima games will use the features but serious games will be button based with a couple of small things like that sniper aiming, im not concerned at all.

Im VERY impressed with the power on this thing though.

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 20, 2024, 07:30:49 PM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2011, 11:00:47 AM »
You know what would be awesome is if this system gets hackable enough to the point where we can actually put ps3 games on it. The graphics look about the same. I know the specs arent, but come on! THat looks so cool! Question though.. will the multiplayer be global.. because like.. the PSP1000 and up weren't really global unless connected to a ps3. =-(

Offline Malik

• C.R.O.M - Malik the Demon Hunter, Winner of Round 4 in Last Person to Post Wins!
  • Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2011, 02:06:19 PM »
Please elaborate. How is this copying? its completely different then the 3ds.
Just like they did with the ps3 move, basically copied nintendo wii and made it more advance.

3DS has gyro-scope and sensible movements better graphs etc,same with this new psp2, since when does sony do this?, gyro scope, clearly they got that idea from someone........COPIED and they just improved, graphics etc...

Offline vyn

• Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2011, 04:14:47 PM »
The main characteristic of the 3ds is of course the 3D and the main characteristic of the PSP2 is the hardware power, would be pretty dumb not not include motion sensors and touch screen technologies since they are so popular these days which were not invented nor used first to play portable games by nintendo at all but by the mobile industry.

I wouldnt be surprised if 3d is announced for the psp2 either, and no that technology was not invented by nintendo either.

Play station move is an obvious attempt to exploit the casual market as the wii did yes that is true and im happy its sales are good so far.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2011, 05:50:27 PM »
Just like they did with the ps3 move, basically copied nintendo wii and made it more advance.

3DS has gyro-scope and sensible movements better graphs etc,same with this new psp2, since when does sony do this?, gyro scope, clearly they got that idea from someone........COPIED and they just improved, graphics etc...

Fine then Nintendo copied of of the cell phone companies because there the first with that tech built in.

As the poster above said N dog didnt create the motion since tech. To be real they didnt really expand on it at all. Not until the wii motion plus and thats not so much of an advancement. 

Offline Malik

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2011, 05:59:41 PM »
Fine then Nintendo copied of of the cell phone companies because there the first with that tech built in.

As the poster above said N dog didnt create the motion since tech. To be real they didnt really expand on it at all. Not until the wii motion plus and thats not so much of an advancement.  
Well then why is it that nintendo is the first(not including the phone companies) to do such improvements, such as wii then sony follows.
Nintendo does motion sense controls, sony does motion sense controls, nintendo does, gyro movement and....well i think you get the point.

I'm not saying it's not good, just saying it's looks a little copied a bit, not to mention i don't see it working out all that well, like i said before God Of War on this? , Final Fantasy dissidia? even Kingdom Hearts :-?? , it's seems like the xbox kinect, games that are just for fun.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2011, 06:51:56 PM »
Well then why is it that nintendo is the first(not including the phone companies) to do such improvements, such as wii then sony follows.
Nintendo does motion sense controls, sony does motion sense controls, nintendo does, gyro movement and....well i think you get the point.

I'm not saying it's not good, just saying it's looks a little copied a bit, not to mention i don't see it working out all that well, like i said before God Of War on this? , Final Fantasy dissidia? even Kingdom Hearts :-?? , it's seems like the xbox kinect, games that are just for fun.

Hey imma have to go a lil deeper man, wii, sony and xbox , all gettin his stuff late, very late. this tech been out for a very long time. its just now getting released for more public usage. take the wii motion thingy , yeah they were the first to come out with it for console use, but bro, this tech was already out in the arcades long ago. i was in Alantic city 12 years ago and played a game you just stood in front of a monitor and it did your movements to hit balls , like tennis. its actually old. ths sony move is a modified version on he wii tech but still based around the same tech ideas. the Kinect is its own beast. but even that tech is old considering what it does hardcore , body recognition, voice recognition all that been out back in the early 90's, heck late 80's matter a fact.
mAnisions and the rich people had this tech already, hellz its wired all through bill gates huge village size home. 10 years ago i worked for a  defense lawyer ( he was only working for rich folks)  doing lanscaping building custom ponds , the dude had the same tech in his house. voice activated tv and indoor heating control that was activated by body temperature and you could say what channel you wanted to watch on your tv and say to turn it off or on. So the tech itself is old but certain companies had to reconstruct the tech for console usage.
so basically they all copying existing tech just in various ways. :thumbsup:

NSA already had cellphone tech long before it was even made and put out for consumer use. we was still using landline phones while they had the tech we just now getting.  :D

Offline vyn

• Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2011, 07:01:27 PM »
ill get on malik side here cause i understand he is not discussing technology development. Nintendo applies (not develop) certain technology (developing technology is probably less important than applying it properly in any industry), its succesful and then sony "follows", thats what i also tried to discuss on my previous reply and he is right on the wii-move. Nintendo saw the opening others didnt, went for it, made a lot of money and sony/microsoft made their versions.

But i do argue on the psp2, i dont think they applied motion sensor, mic, dual camera, or touch screen because nintendo did it but because nowadays gadgets (a better category for the psp) are all about those features and missin on them would be dumb. Remenber sony does not sell the ps consoles as gaming machines but as entertainment machines, its a world of difference. And of course sony will do it with better tech as usual.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 07:10:02 PM by vyn »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2011, 07:08:12 PM »
 ^^(PM)^

i can agree with that Vyn. :thumbsup:

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2011, 08:39:20 PM »

in case no one didn't see this yet...

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline vyn

• Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2011, 08:46:57 PM »
huh? its in the first post mate

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2011, 09:10:03 PM »
@ VYN thanks for the heads up at first it didn't show up for me , that's why i posted

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[Today at 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 31, 2024, 11:44:23 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[May 26, 2024, 07:39:11 PM]

TMNT Hong Kong Stage for 1.0 & 1.1 Re-Release by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 01:44:07 PM]

Captain Commando Stage Pack by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 09:20:05 AM]

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

* IMT Calendar

June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat