collapse

Author Topic: Anime Battle Royal - Project Lab.  (Read 42321 times)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: Anime Battle Royal Test sprites
« Reply #575 on: September 22, 2011, 01:22:00 AM »
thanx homie! same here man i still need more practice in shading as well. i still find doing skirts extremely hard to do from scratch and i just still narrowing down hair from scratch.  everything else is coming along. Nestor , danonswall and manic laid out alot of sound advice to me and as well as li kung. Practice practice and more practice. lol . huge thanks to Nestor and Dan hookin me up with visual cvs style shading guides to foillow for example on how to get that sty;le going as well implememnting a lil my own for the project but to make it all come together in the end. lots to still do ya know.

ok shadaloo there is your speech...ya happy! :DxDie

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #576 on: September 22, 2011, 07:35:08 AM »
Yes I am. lol

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 26, 2019, 11:39:32 PM
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #577 on: September 22, 2011, 10:50:33 AM »
Great to see that you're back, and with gifts no less.

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #578 on: September 22, 2011, 11:14:04 AM »
great to be back silva. lol. i even cooked up a fighters manual for Lina as well.  :thumbsup: Also i been working on Nagas sprite i done and needs some cool tweakings cause i havent finished her yet. needs her cape and as well  the hair fixed right. i will post a lil sample test sprite of her in a minute.  :thumbsup:

edit: well here is Nagas base sprite i am workin with and have done some shading and details that really need fixing up more. i started her but had others to do as well when i find a suitable cape for her or scratch sprite up a cool one as well as the shoulder guards. she still needs alot of work but she is coming along. If Enso still wanted to take a shot at her he could work from this sprite if he wants to. :thumbsup:

oh trust me, Lando been very busy. #:-S
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 11:22:17 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #579 on: September 22, 2011, 10:53:10 PM »
nawce! ;D
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #580 on: September 22, 2011, 11:43:08 PM »
Nice sprites :thumbsup:

Although I'm pretty sure Witchblade is a COMIC character as oppose to an ANIME character

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #581 on: September 22, 2011, 11:48:14 PM »
there is actually a anime version  of witchblade which is quite popular even here in the USA.  totally different woman and pretty badazz too. chyeck out the anime. its good stuff hypersonic. trust lando knows and i been around. lol  our witchblade is Masane Amaha from the anime and there is a manga version.

check out some of the info on witchblade anime  :thumbsup:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witchblade_(anime)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 11:54:47 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #582 on: September 23, 2011, 12:09:14 AM »
Oh, I remember hearing of that.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #583 on: September 23, 2011, 12:36:23 AM »
yeah its been around for quite some years. a very good anime. i also plan on watching the entire series over again from begining to end like i am all the characters that i need more resourcing for.  Most i know and still watch to this day and couple others are new like Needless and Sekirei which are both awesome in their own respective ways. I watch Needless and Sekirei on a regular basis now lol, got all the seasons of sekirei ( waiting on the 3rd) and full season of needless. keep an eye out for adam blade sprite to surface when done. :thumbsup:

I plan on creating moves from the witchblade anime that she does as best i can. ::salute::

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #584 on: September 23, 2011, 08:29:28 AM »
Thanks for the shot, Lando! I didn't know you would help me improve on her look(s). I haven't been spriting on the two chars lately. The part where I am/was spriting on Naga is the walking part. The char bases I use are Rogue and Poison (SF3) respectively on the body (Poison) and the legs (Poison/Rogue) , but with a Yuri face and hair in a different face by editing.

Same with Scar. Stuck with his walking sprites but I accomplished his frankenspriting work for the legs adjustment. What's hard is putting the collars and the heads. Even spriting from gloves to bare hands.

BTW I join the Manga Tutorial forum.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #585 on: September 23, 2011, 03:29:20 PM »
no problem Enso bro. i figured you would wanna try some different looks maybe and me try my hand at spriting her. well she is all cvs mai and just editing everywhere. lol. most part i know that has to be done justice when making her...the boob factor! they are frigging round and look like they might pop out the bra thingy. Since i got making female chest area down quite a bit more it just comes easier manipulating CVS Mai 's even more. but its all in shading and thats where i wanna perfect the craft so the sprites looks detailed a bit better and cleaner than my old fraggly lookin ones ( hakufu above for example) and keep the sprites with all similiar look in style as much as possible.

the next character i am currently working on to get sprited is Elle from shadow skill and then afro. plus i still am doing more mockups for the character fighter manuals. i go back and keep retouching up the sprites i done till i feel they are more completed. i even added some details left out on the Tsukiumi sprite done by fatal freak and taskmaster that was missing. lol.

plus i am still revamping Ryofu from Ikkitousen. i have a base sprite of her and just redediting more and more as i go. hardest part to get right is her 2 side ponytails! ~X(

BTW: i also have been doing a few intro sprites for Kazehana from Sekirei. this is just a almost complete sprite for one of her intros.

there will be a part in the intro where she lifts one side of her dress up to show a part of her cheek . lol, its already sprited tho. lmao. just gonna rework the hair a bit and add the animation frames for it . :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 04:20:28 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #586 on: September 23, 2011, 07:02:37 PM »
I had been looking forward to how Naga looks in sprite, Lando, ever since I talked about her. And you did it! Sorry for repeating myself, but I'm correcting what I'm saying.

You're way alot better than before. Shading's my weakest part in spriting. I've tried following the light source but it's hard and/or confusing for me to know where the light brightens on which part.

Looks like Kazehana drinks.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline djj4life

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 26, 2015, 12:47:44 PM
  • A Proud Member of C.R.O.M
« Reply #587 on: September 23, 2011, 07:12:40 PM »
no problem Enso bro. i figured you would wanna try some different looks maybe and me try my hand at spriting her. well she is all cvs mai and just editing everywhere. lol. most part i know that has to be done justice when making her...the boob factor! they are frigging round and look like they might pop out the bra thingy. Since i got making female chest area down quite a bit more it just comes easier manipulating CVS Mai 's even more. but its all in shading and thats where i wanna perfect the craft so the sprites looks detailed a bit better and cleaner than my old fraggly lookin ones ( hakufu above for example) and keep the sprites with all similiar look in style as much as possible.

the next character i am currently working on to get sprited is Elle from shadow skill and then afro. plus i still am doing more mockups for the character fighter manuals. i go back and keep retouching up the sprites i done till i feel they are more completed. i even added some details left out on the Tsukiumi sprite done by fatal freak and taskmaster that was missing. lol.

plus i am still revamping Ryofu from Ikkitousen. i have a base sprite of her and just redediting more and more as i go. hardest part to get right is her 2 side ponytails! ~X(

BTW: i also have been doing a few intro sprites for Kazehana from Sekirei. this is just a almost complete sprite for one of her intros.

there will be a part in the intro where she lifts one side of her dress up to show a part of her cheek . lol, its already sprited tho. lmao. just gonna rework the hair a bit and add the animation frames for it . :thumbsup:

D@mn

I have been gone awhile

Great job on the sprites homie :thumbsup:
Holla at me if ya need some "resources" :-"
(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #588 on: September 24, 2011, 07:39:21 AM »
whats good djj4life bro! long time man! yeah i been gone awhile too. I will be in the crom lab doing major reworking and spriting as well as getting things up to par. i will request a few trhongs from ya soon too.  :thumbsup:

oh and enso, i felt the same way too when learning more about light source shading. it can be tricky but as well depends on the style your shading in and also characters outfits.  most the shading does is for shadow effect, details and light source. i like the cvs style moreso but it is more light source needed in that style . Dan gave me a great guide to follow and it has helped me out in these few weeks alot better.  Thanx Dan!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 08:24:40 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #589 on: September 24, 2011, 06:30:47 PM »
Got another basic animation done on lina today.

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #590 on: September 24, 2011, 07:22:15 PM »
whoa ! great job man, looks clean too. i love your lina.  you can even make capes pretty good too.  you have picked a great base to use for her, perfect.
when i did the naga sprite i even did the height comparison and just like in the anime they are correct heights. lol. let me know what ideas you have for her specials and hypers and a finisher. i can then put the movelist together for her Manual i have created. i stuill need 2 things for the manuals tho, a proper bg for them and actual icons for the button commands. if anyone can find those type icons ( ahem djj4life if he reading or wants to see if he can find those lol) i would be very greatful.

Lina is looking good silva.  any ideas who you would have as a hyper striker character or characters for her in a couple hypers?  plus i def cant wait to see what else you got cookin with Zuuma. i didnt know much about Zuuma but i watched a movie with him in it fighting a bit. dude is kinda ruthless man and i still dont know what his powers really are. seems to have somethin to do with his outfit kinda. i am definetly going to do way more research on him cause he is the least i know about in the whole project but from what i have seen of him he makes a great addition for the slayers. :thumbsup:

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #591 on: September 24, 2011, 07:23:56 PM »
Nice one, Silva (2x)!

Too bad I cannot play my animations for ImageShack anymore. I refuse to subscribe or pay money for uploading animation images. Man, ImageShack sells us for us to upload animation images for money? For those who upload their animations currently, do you guys pay for uploading them or is it free? I want to know.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #592 on: September 24, 2011, 07:33:54 PM »
Got another basic animation done on lina today.

Dance Lina! Dance!

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #593 on: September 24, 2011, 07:43:55 PM »
I use this place for GIFs if that helps, Enso.
http://uploadedit.com/_to-upload-animated-gif.htm

Probably not the best there is.

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #594 on: September 24, 2011, 07:55:22 PM »
Dance Lina! Dance!
:DxDie

I use this place for GIFs if that helps, Enso.
http://uploadedit.com/_to-upload-animated-gif.htm

Probably not the best there is.
Yeah, not the best there is though. It says I could upload up to 512 kb. Well that would not be enough for my upload. If it's full, I will need another animation upload site for it. Anyway, thanks for pointing out. ^_^

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #595 on: September 24, 2011, 07:58:21 PM »
try photobucket bro enso. i use that as well and its been free. :thumbsup:

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #596 on: September 24, 2011, 08:19:33 PM »
Thanks Landy! I only upload non-animated ones in there. I'll try going to PhotoBucket.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #597 on: September 24, 2011, 08:21:06 PM »
whoa ! great job man, looks clean too. i love your lina.  you can even make capes pretty good too.  you have picked a great base to use for her, perfect.
when i did the naga sprite i even did the height comparison and just like in the anime they are correct heights. lol. let me know what ideas you have for her specials and hypers and a finisher. i can then put the movelist together for her Manual i have created. i stuill need 2 things for the manuals tho, a proper bg for them and actual icons for the button commands. if anyone can find those type icons ( ahem djj4life if he reading or wants to see if he can find those lol) i would be very greatful.

Lina is looking good silva.  any ideas who you would have as a hyper striker character or characters for her in a couple hypers?  plus i def cant wait to see what else you got cookin with Zuuma. i didnt know much about Zuuma but i watched a movie with him in it fighting a bit. dude is kinda ruthless man and i still dont know what his powers really are. seems to have somethin to do with his outfit kinda. i am definetly going to do way more research on him cause he is the least i know about in the whole project but from what i have seen of him he makes a great addition for the slayers. :thumbsup:
Thanks, I have a couple ideas for a stryker hyper, I also have a movest for zuuma pland as well. I could share them with you later via PM if uou want.

Nice one, Silva (2x)!

Too bad I cannot play my animations for ImageShack anymore. I refuse to subscribe or pay money for uploading animation images. Man, ImageShack sells us for us to upload animation images for money? For those who upload their animations currently, do you guys pay for uploading them or is it free? I want to know.

Try signing up for majhost, its what I use.

Dance Lina! Dance!

lol I was thinking the same thing.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #598 on: September 24, 2011, 08:41:48 PM »
thats whats up silva! i def can use that for the manual for him. i am currently looking for a good pic of him to edit and use in making his movelist manual. or if you want i can send you the copy of the template i use and you could fill it in. either or bro. up to you . :thumbsup:

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #599 on: September 24, 2011, 10:41:50 PM »
Finished off another animation:

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[Today at 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[Today at 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[Today at 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare