collapse

Author Topic: ANIME BATTLE ROYAL project  (Read 36086 times)

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 09:40:21 PM
  • The trend setter
Re: ANIME BATTLE ROYAL PROJECT- VID INTRO SHOWCASE PLUS MORE!
« Reply #375 on: February 12, 2012, 06:41:08 PM »
Nope! lol. just used his head and a lil of his abs structure and had to do adjust some stuff in shading my style a bit fused. but whole body a whole different base with some scratch spriting and franken spriting here and there. lol:thumbsup:

Batzarro offered up 2 people to be in the game and i thought about it as well. he suggested Street Fighter 2 : the Anime Movie version of Ryu and Ken and posted them in the ABR test sprite thread. i had to seperate them and redo some parts of ken by frankenspriting the base he used and redid the shading Batz style he done. He is right too , not too hard to do really and can be done real cool. so i am offering up both as in 2 different choices , ryu as main  and ken as Hyper striker Helper or reverse with Ken as Main and Ryu as hyper striker. these will be posted in a poll of sorts if selected which way woul;d people want them top be in the game as who the main will be and can either be DLC characters or unlockables. the peoples choice on this. Thanx a ton Batzarro for submitting them awhile ago bro and giving us some cool additions for later on in the poll. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ^:)^ your skills are great bro.

Batzorro sprited sf2 anime version Ryu submission:

batzarro sprited SF2 anime version of Ken submission with me doing other side cause they was fused and ken missing parts to make him whole seperated character sprite.

the duo together by Batzarro! who will be picked? :-??

Much respects to you Batzzaro bro.  ::salute::

i am now doing some spriting on a few characters for both ABR and Crom the Game . reshading some earlier ABR characters i done ( and maybe shadaloo lives Adam Arclight sprite edit) pretty much. #:-S I NEED SLEEP  (:|! have to work tonight then 3 straight days off. :w00t:

@-)

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #376 on: March 15, 2012, 02:40:36 PM »
whats good peoples. well i wanted to put out here that we need a Versus screen made up . Hloader the screenpack maker just hit me with a pm and needs  a versus screen if we have one. i thought we did? If not i wanted to know if anyone was wanting to design one real quick  ( i cant, no programs to make it on this chessy cpu thats not mine) so i could roll him the psd file  ( which yeah it will have to be made with a psd file and link to send to him) so he can get what he needs.  says everything is updated  and requires that psd file for a versus screen. so anyone cool with graphic arts wanna take a cool stab at one for us , please let me or shadaloo live....eh hem..Madgearloo...wait..shadagear....whatever know. lol ( MADGEAR LIVES)

I SERIOUSLY WISH I HAD MY OLD PC BACK NOW!! :'( :'(

Offline wolviesam

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 06, 2012, 08:36:07 PM
  • C.R.O.M. rehab member.
« Reply #377 on: March 15, 2012, 06:44:25 PM »
What u have in mind x the VS bro?.. come w/ some details x it and let me know what Kind of "Art style" u need.

:thumbsup:

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 26, 2019, 11:39:32 PM
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #378 on: March 16, 2012, 07:34:08 PM »
Something I'm working on:

Still need to add the cape.

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #379 on: March 16, 2012, 08:56:14 PM »
What u have in mind x the VS bro?.. come w/ some details x it and let me know what Kind of "Art style" u need.

Well bro something that can be simple but still goes well with the character select screen. The more finished look with portraits is in this thread and we also got the new logo redone by v nix is in either this one or test thread. I can roll it to you later if you wanna use it too. I am on my cellphone now and don't know how to copy paste links yet. Lol. Madgearloo lives might have it. Lol at his name lol.I can type it better out on m
My mom PC. Lol

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #380 on: March 16, 2012, 08:57:22 PM »
that looks nice Silva. Pretty smooth although the punch looks very weak (although that might be the intent)

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 26, 2019, 11:39:32 PM
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #381 on: March 16, 2012, 09:09:40 PM »
that looks nice Silva. Pretty smooth although the punch looks very weak (although that might be the intent)

Thanks, I was making it to be the light punch, and she's gonna be more of a zoneing character so her basics are going to be not strong.

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #382 on: March 16, 2012, 10:00:51 PM »
Yeah that makes sense.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #383 on: March 16, 2012, 11:56:30 PM »
Looks pretty sharp Silva bro. Her as a zoning character seems fitting as well. I am viewing on my cellphone. Lol. :thumbsup:

Offline Afterthought

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 05, 2024, 10:10:25 AM
    • Email
« Reply #384 on: April 06, 2012, 02:50:11 AM »
Hey... I just reread the roster for this. I noticed that Maya is the only representative for Tenjo Tenge. Why not put Soichiro and Takayanagi and Bob? They're all good fighters... unless four is too much for one series.  :-??

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #385 on: April 06, 2012, 10:30:59 PM »
Hey... I just reread the roster for this. I noticed that Maya is the only representative for Tenjo Tenge. Why not put Soichiro and Takayanagi and Bob? They're all good fighters... unless four is too much for one series.  :-??

well actually no its not but just trying to limit to just either one character or 2 to fight as  from the certain animes./ there is a reason why some people are chosen and not others in the game, which may be fleshed out in storyline. oh and each have from one to 3 hyperstrikers. Maya hyper striker character will most likely be her sister Aya. Tasmaster already did a sprite of her awhil;e back and showed her off. she looks dang cool too so our version of her sister should come out pretty cool as her hyper striker. 

you gave up some good peoples as well. i would love to have the huge breasted pink haired babe Emi Isuzu in it as her protaganist opposing her with one of the others on her team as her hyper striker. Soichiro and Mitsuomi Takayanagi would also be great in the game as playable characters even if done seperately from the game as dlc characters for it. The selection for Maya to be in was just part of a cool plan to bring her to life in mugen and maybe later introduce the others. problem would be to have them all in our project is, who would sprite them all? the roster is already huge as is and much more help would be needed as this is a long process project but worth it. Trust me bro, i agree it would be awesome to have them in the game.  ;) ::salute:: :thumbsup: >:D

Offline Afterthought

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 05, 2024, 10:10:25 AM
    • Email
« Reply #386 on: April 08, 2012, 11:03:50 AM »
Yeah, you're right. I would sprite them but I have too much to work on as it is. Plus, I gotta work on school and stuff.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #387 on: April 11, 2012, 01:44:12 PM »
Yeah, you're right. I would sprite them but I have too much to work on as it is. Plus, I gotta work on school and stuff.

Its cool bro. but hey if you ever do have time and wanna come work with us , then hey let me or shadagear know and we see whats up. i know what you mean too. between pc down, work, being in the hospital, tending to my daughter who is always in my pockets and keeping tabs with my son and alot of other real life stuff , have to do what i have to do first and then do the mugen projects. it gets hectic but i will be back in full force myself soon.

well here is something we needed done for Hloader to try and finish up on the ABR Screenpack. Its the VS screen with placeholder non- ingame character portrait . he also done the big portraits as well and font styles  for them like V-nix had done when making the character select screen. great work from 3 great cool people.

(click to show/hide)

Love what you did wolviesam bro and so does Hloader! :thumbsup:  ::salute::

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #388 on: June 02, 2012, 08:22:17 PM »
well posting this here since this may just be the final version of the sprite.  this is Kazuma from s-cryed  in regular form before transformation intro and the sprite after into 1st form Shell Bullet. went back and did more details to get him close as i can  to the look in this style.  #:-S

before transformation  in intro

after transformation to 1st form Shell Bullet.

its at 99% in completetion cause i may redo some hair work but this is it right now. next up for me in sprite characters will be Ryuhou and his alter , Afro Samurai,Spike, redoing a few of my older sprites and gettin animation stances going ( yeah i got gimp on here for now. hehehe)  stages and animations work for Terry specials and hypers since i am a lil better at spriting and detailing.

any feedback , let me know.

Offline YoungSamurai5

• Young Coder
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 11, 2018, 09:37:13 PM
  • Live by the gun, Die by the sword
    • Email
« Reply #389 on: June 13, 2012, 08:13:41 PM »
looking nice man :w00t:
Mugen or Nothin

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #390 on: June 16, 2012, 09:34:02 PM »
well just to let some folks know the characters are begining to be uploaded into fighter factory slowly but surely^^.
I took the time to start off Kazuma for lando to get the ball rollin a bit faster later

Landos original sprites he started showing
before transformation  in intro

after transformation to 1st form Shell Bullet.

Now here are some colors ive messed with for lando for a test.. Kazuma is the first ABR to character to be born in Fighter Factory so far with a template start up....
(colors may change over time of course)

To be continued.....
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 09:46:17 PM by DeMoNk@I »
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #391 on: June 16, 2012, 09:54:27 PM »
Yaaaayyyyyy! Bravoooo! =D> Bravo to you, Kai. It'd be awesome Kazuma would be as a fighter.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #392 on: June 17, 2012, 08:18:44 AM »
he is a fighter enso. lol

bout to pop him in my mugen and see whats crackin. big huge azz thanx to you demonkai bro! plus i got a new terry move i am about to hookup with that new D-Counter system for the game. formulated it at work bro.lol.  now i just have to sprite up his son to go along with it after i lace the move itself  that dad does. plus my son about ready to record his voice pack for Terry jr this week.

i got 5 left to finish making a base for in characters and i can get to the real work! #:-S plus do the redo's on my older ones. do 3 stages to fullness from concept to finished and Lando will be busy for some months doing the good work. ::salute::

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #393 on: June 17, 2012, 12:24:02 PM »
ANIME BATTLE ROYAL... D- COUNTER  ( Dramatic Counter)

something first thought of in a discussion when first thinking about adding somethin cool and technical in ABR between me and Demonkai was to come up with something cool. Well its been awhile and i got the idea of adding in a special type of countering system called D-Counters aka Dramatic Counters.

The way they function is they can only be activated during a standing HP or HK in close proximity. Its a sorta "turn the tide moment " counter but with some extra added flair to them. depending on the character some can only be done in a characters transformed mode like Luffy in gear 2nd. The D-Counters use up 2 bars ( equalent of 50%)  on your Hyper gauge bar.  Some characters who do not transform ( like afro samura and spike speigal for example) have 1 or 2 counters. leaving in play those characters can have the system and have 2 versions. ! 1 takes up 1 bar of energy and other takes up 2 bars. All counters are unblockable by P2. they all follow through  and have some either cool combo moves, striker characters help or a single blow.

Once the coding is solid then soon can see a version of what it looks like in gameplay.  ;D ;)

here is Terry Bogard's D-counter #1
(click to show/hide)

Can give plenty space to reset to then launch an attack or come up with a new strategy if say on the losing end and wanna turn the balance of the fight. really depends on how the player wants to use it.

Terry Bogard's D-Counter #2
(click to show/hide)

This version will have Terry son , Terry Jr.( spriting character seperately but will show later all together) comes in at that end frame where he goes down on his kneee for a kinda "Leapfrog/Alleyoop" type move and knocks P2 back or across screen.  have a couple of cool ideas to make up a nice move for it.  one i have is he jumps onscreen and lands on Terry back and jumps off to burn knuckle p2 in the face. lol.

well with these implemented into the game this can add a cool technical way to do some damage flashy style and time them correctly if in a desperate situation and have enough bars to pull them off.

hope you guys like what we got on this system and soon to keep on showing more progress on the project.....more to come and stay tuned in!....... .  :thumbsup: :)

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #394 on: June 17, 2012, 12:25:07 PM »
It's all coming along nicely Lando  :thumbsup:

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #395 on: June 17, 2012, 01:33:54 PM »
It's all coming along nicely Lando  :thumbsup:

THANX bro hypersonic. trying to get it going strong and on point.  :thumbsup:

well here is a screenshot using my test 1.0 mugen till i get the official screenpack back when finalized with our  games style  ports and the  character select screen and lifebars made by v-nix and evrything put together coded Hloader. wolviesam laced the Vs screen and finishing off  new title screen ( by me and or whoever finises it lol) with game logo design by V-nix as well,with the finished new game Intro by shadaloo lives.

Luffy Stage - Thousand Sunny Deck - ABR version. Redone and has animation By Wolviesam  ::salute::
(click to show/hide)

Right now using my Kazuma to give a lil preview of the stage along with Haggar by Seanatlyexpect to see more of OUR official game characters next time in screenshots. :thumbsup:

Offline wolviesam

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 06, 2012, 08:36:07 PM
  • C.R.O.M. rehab member.
« Reply #396 on: June 17, 2012, 04:26:30 PM »
Sweet my man, everything is coming along.. just like Hyper say it bro.  :thumbsup:

::salute::

Offline YoungSamurai5

• Young Coder
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 11, 2018, 09:37:13 PM
  • Live by the gun, Die by the sword
    • Email
« Reply #397 on: June 17, 2012, 05:10:53 PM »
sweet so terry has 2 d counters eh
Mugen or Nothin

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #398 on: June 17, 2012, 06:31:42 PM »
Flavaful  :O*D
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #399 on: June 17, 2012, 10:13:33 PM »
Everything is going so well, Lando. Wonder if there's anybody who can do the color separation for characters.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Virtual Bart Science Fair by Lord_Enemil
[Today at 08:23:51 PM]

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena by ELECTRO
[June 13, 2024, 03:03:58 PM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[June 10, 2024, 11:25:24 PM]

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[June 08, 2024, 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[June 05, 2024, 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

* IMT Calendar