collapse

Author Topic: the new mugen police  (Read 4039 times)

Offline Captain Cold

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 15, 2015, 04:08:38 PM
  • Never Kill a Speedster
    • Email
Re: the new mugen police
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2007, 09:14:53 PM »
mugen police = have no life...

QFT
QFTx2

Seriously u guys just sit on the computer and report files containing data on a free game engine?  Its almost laughable if it werent so pathetic.  Snitches get no respect, online or off.

yeah and in jail they get the shive  :o :o :o  ;D ;D ;D no one likes a snitch plain and simple lol

Offline TehDemon

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 23, 2010, 09:04:44 PM
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2007, 09:15:18 PM »
Normally, I stay away from 4chan. It's not all bad, but the stuff that *is* bad is really bad. Like... stuff that would get me blacklisted bad.

Also, I don't agree with this whole "Mugen Police" thing, and how this is made to seem like a black and white case. "Respecting the creator" is different for each one, and it isn't necessarily violated every time something is warehoused.

once again proving my point that you are the smartest person in the whole community Panzer  =D>
No, i'm not the DCvsMarvel beta tester named Demon, I'm "Teh"demon, and i'm much worse :P

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 28, 2014, 03:28:33 AM
  • Busy, as always
    • Wikipedia - Sabaki's Page
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2007, 09:24:44 PM »
4chan rules 1 and 2 are (this is not an insult its just a term) newfag rules, it doesnt apply to (again not an insult but a term used in 4chan for old people, theones that have been there for a while) oldfags
also when he said 4chan nub he meant its from 4chan noob,  (honestly i dont see noob as an insult)

ill reitierate
rules 1 and 2 are for new rules that are for new people
and 4chan nub means: its 4chan noob

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

However, this is not 4chan, so using rules from another forum here at Infinity doesn't make sense.

Offline yamblack

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 16, 2010, 11:50:15 PM
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2007, 09:28:24 PM »
4chan rules 1 and 2 are (this is not an insult its just a term) newfag rules, it doesnt apply to (again not an insult but a term used in 4chan for old people, theones that have been there for a while) oldfags
also when he said 4chan nub he meant its from 4chan noob,  (honestly i dont see noob as an insult)
Amazingly, you're correct.

Offline ynn3k

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 06, 2009, 07:42:53 PM
  • SNK FOREVER
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2007, 12:25:44 AM »
i wanna make a new mugen police to track down warehouses and eliminate them from the web anyone interested?
warehouse consumers  must make them last downloads
why spend hours of your life tracking down warehouses just to shut them down?... if you dont dig what people are doing you can always turn a blind eye and not do it yourself...

mugen police = have no life...

QFT
QFTx2

Seriously u guys just sit on the computer and report files containing data on a free game engine?  Its almost laughable if it werent so pathetic.  Snitches get no respect, online or off.
you are sooooo correct

Offline Sol-blaze

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 03, 2014, 06:41:50 AM
    • Email
« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2007, 04:19:55 AM »
A little off topic, snitching is a grey area for me: if a serialkiller moves in next door I'm gonna snitch my butt off.

That sweet enough for you?

You've been a thorn around the boards for weeks, in the mugen discussion section to even the help section, snapping on people who even tried to help you. I've let it go for a while but now I'm fed up. Don't know what 4chan nub means, but I know it's a coded insult.

Think about your actions for a while in peace. If my mood changes I MAY reduce the warning.

Mugen Kapo? Naw, just a moderator.
damn :D

Offline Mugenkiller

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 07, 2021, 02:53:53 PM
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2007, 11:18:18 AM »
mugen police?!............ everyone that talks about bringin down warehouse have downloaded chars from warehouses............  I got a lot of rare characters from warehouses, illegal chars, forbidden chars, private char, U name them........... I got a bunch from warehouses........ I don't download chars that are still available online though.......... I g straight to the source..........

I know a bunch of people are gonna say what I do is bad bla bla bla.......... I call those people hypocrites because I know they do it too...........

so take down warehouse?!.............. maybe the ones that put out private wips, betas or online characters (but won't do any good because U'll take down one and 20 will take it's place)............
Wip Announcement On Hold (Respriting Process)

Offline Laxxe23

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 06, 2021, 03:10:10 PM
« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2007, 11:26:55 AM »
and ill be there to report them, also what you do is bad plus how can one be a hippicrit if one doesnt download from what they report
i fail to understand how you people stay in you closed little space and dont give a damn what the creators think

Offline The Rippah, Roo'Jizah Panzermanathod

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 02, 2009, 03:48:41 PM
  • No place for Panzer to call home.
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2007, 11:47:06 AM »
how can one be a hippicrit if one doesnt download from what they report

I call those people hypocrites because I know they do it too...........

So, the ones who *did* download from warehouses in the past, but are currently against them, are hypocrites now?

As an aside, I have downloaded from a warehouse or two before, but only offline characters to test out. Am I a bad man now?
Punctuation and capitalization can make the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse," and, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

92% of people have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who thinks rap isn't music, sucks to be you.

Most newer stuff sucks, though.

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 08, 2010, 08:34:19 PM
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: September 23, 2007, 12:14:51 PM »

So, the ones who *did* download from warehouses in the past, but are currently against them, are hypocrites now?

As an aside, I have downloaded from a warehouse or two before, but only offline characters to test out. Am I a bad man now?

yes you have committed one of the eight deadly sins. thou shall not download from a warehouse. it was left out of the bible. sorry i guess you re going to hell :D

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2007, 01:50:29 PM »

yes you have committed one of the eight deadly sins. thou shall not download from a warehouse. it was left out of the bible. sorry i guess you re going to hell :D

Oh shi- *burns* I'M NOT OKAY!!! MY WOLF'S BEEN BUSTED!!!
Punctuation and capitalization can make the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse," and, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

92% of people have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who thinks rap isn't music, sucks to be you.

Offline Mugenkiller

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2007, 02:04:17 PM »
dude.......... I'm a gamer at heart......... I like to test every possible characters out there.......... if the char is private, forbidden or stolen and I have the opportunity to download it, I will.............. do I support warehousers?! yes and no............. no, it sucks for the creator because his wishes were not respected and yes because most of the time, char warehoused are the ones that were created years before, and the creators just left the scene and new mugen users weren't there to download and enjoy the char.......... I think it gives a chance for everyone to play great characters from past creators............

and laxxe23, yah downloading from warehouses is "bad"........... I know a lot of users are there, saying they don't download from warehouse and yet, they have Blaque among other characters that are said to be private......... those are hypocrites to me.......... hey if U tell me U never downloaded from warehouses and you're against it, good for U........... I respect your choice, but don't one of those guys that say that and yet do it........... those are the ones I call hypocrites..........

Offline A!

• Novice Coder
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 03, 2019, 06:10:28 PM
  • Don't Hate If You Cant Create
« Reply #87 on: September 23, 2007, 02:08:45 PM »
char warehoused are the ones that were created years before, and the creators just left the scene and new mugen users weren't there to download and enjoy the char.......... I think it gives a chance for everyone to play great characters from

you got a point here
A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Offline Laxxe23

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 06, 2021, 03:10:10 PM
« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2007, 02:13:17 PM »
in the past yes i have downloaded from them, but since i found what they do to us creators ive been doing my best to take em down,
im saying that you should be happy w/ what you have and shouldnt dissrespect creators, take moldredd for example, only afew people actually have sin, (me being one of them) it was meant to be public, but because of people continually disrespecting her wishes and warehousing her characters, the public will never get sin, the same is true for many other creators as well

Offline Mugenkiller

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2007, 02:32:20 PM »
in the past yes i have downloaded from them, but since i found what they do to us creators ive been doing my best to take em down,
im saying that you should be happy w/ what you have and shouldnt dissrespect creators, take moldredd for example, only afew people actually have sin, (me being one of them) it was meant to be public, but because of people continually disrespecting her wishes and warehousing her characters, the public will never get sin, the same is true for many other creators as well

that I am not for, if U have read my post earlier, U would have saw that I am against that...........

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2007, 02:44:02 PM »
, but because of people continually disrespecting her wishes and warehousing her characters, the public will never get sin, the same is true for many other creators as well

This is what I don't get with some creators. As I said before, you'd be a fool to release a character and expect nothing bad to happen. There are disrespectful people on the internet, and, guess what? Some play Mugen as well! If you can't handle disrespect, you might as well not make anything.

Offline Mugenkiller

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2007, 02:51:21 PM »
dude, I know............... I don't trust no one on the internet, never did, never will............ but I guess they do and get double crossed............anywayz, what can we do?!........ I am creating a char right now.......... I'm not posting anything about him, I'm not sending betas to people.......... when he's done, I'll probaby release him............ but I won't send him to no one........ I learn stuff by myself so that I won't have to sent it to people to help me...........

Offline OrwellianDawn

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 25, 2009, 01:04:23 AM
« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2007, 03:12:52 PM »
I aim to take down music weblogs. Does this make me a hypocrite?

Offline dvr88

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 12, 2011, 12:13:41 PM
« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2007, 04:52:43 PM »
This is what I don't get with some creators. As I said before, you'd be a fool to release a character and expect nothing bad to happen. There are disrespectful people on the internet, and, guess what? Some play Mugen as well! If you can't handle disrespect, you might as well not make anything.

my sentiments exactly. i can understand going private if people make their own char by stealing from yours but if its only warehousing which is inevitable in cyberspace.then you shouldnt even release your char but keep it to yourself.
cause once something is shared in the internet you cant stop it being uploaded all over just like all the music and movies that are all over the internet
and they should also realize that the ones doing the warehousing dont matter cause they dont frequent these forums where most people respect creators.
the people who matter are the ones who frequent these forums and care about mugen and its creators. but it doesnt matter to these creators and they just toss aside the majority that cares for the few who dont great!

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
« Reply #94 on: September 23, 2007, 08:54:07 PM »
today i do something nasty
i sended to marat an archive it just read chuck norris and it contains 6 trojans LOL >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
that page is going down :)

Offline Savage Henry

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 07, 2016, 10:51:40 AM
  • Scag Baron.
« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2007, 09:28:54 PM »
i sended to marat an archive it just read chuck norris and it contains 6 trojans LOL >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

ur an butt.

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 08, 2010, 08:34:19 PM
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: September 23, 2007, 09:30:46 PM »
I aim to take down music weblogs. Does this make me a hypocrite?

no but people are hypocrites when they are against warehousers and download music or software hey even playing a rom is illegal. so yeah i think everyone is guilty of something and being on this crusade to take down warehousers is just plain stupid. i mean we have a guy in here who is being look at by the fbi for leeching and we have no problem as long as he does not go to a warehouse. i think his name is barbary or something like that.

Offline OrwellianDawn

• Forum Member
« Reply #97 on: September 23, 2007, 10:21:26 PM »
That was, in effect, the point I was attempting to convey (all zealotry aside).

Good night, everyone.

Offline TehDemon

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 23, 2010, 09:04:44 PM
« Reply #98 on: September 23, 2007, 10:29:29 PM »

I'm sorry but...

fail
No, i'm not the DCvsMarvel beta tester named Demon, I'm "Teh"demon, and i'm much worse :P

Offline OrwellianDawn

• Forum Member
« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2007, 12:31:08 AM »

Oi.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[Today at 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[June 05, 2024, 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD