collapse

Author Topic: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3  (Read 188344 times)

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2021, 04:30:43 PM
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
Re: Official Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 thread
« Reply #8000 on: January 03, 2012, 02:32:16 AM »
I don't really feel the need to come with "something better" for somebody who can't decide if he's talking about the number of units sold or the revenue generated by that number of units.

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #8001 on: January 03, 2012, 03:23:16 AM »
this is where I wish Jin Saotome was in the game so I can use the Blodia Vulcan and Blodia Pawnch on them!
YES!!!! totally agree 1000%
but sadly...he is a stupid Umvc3 Yugioh card! \-/o \-/o ~X(

Offline Skeletor-EX

• Artist, Musician, Video producer.
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 22, 2014, 10:21:32 PM
  • The truth HELPS! Not hurts... LISTEN!!
    • Skeletor-EX Mugen Youtube video channel...
    • Email
« Reply #8002 on: January 03, 2012, 03:24:04 AM »
I don't really feel the need to come with "something better" for somebody who can't decide if he's talking about the number of units sold or the revenue generated by that number of units.

Spoken like a true fan boy...! It's ok if you wanna be a minority, the millions of us who actually know what this game should have been will only laugh harder at you.  We all know damn well what I'm talking about here. The fact that this game is a let down in more ways then 50... And also, the fact of me pointing out numbers is to show that when you let down an entire fan base, YOU LOOSE!! All I'm saying is this. 250,000 vs MILLIONS, weather it was MVC2's 2000 release, or it's 2009 X-Box 360 release, MVC2 is STILL the highest selling fighting game of all time. And the reason why, was because of it's roster, and game play! You don't take away from something that generated those kinds of numbers, you ADD TO IT!! And don't tell me that they couldn't have done it... They've got games like Sky rim, GTA4, Saints row the third, and all these other huge sand box, and war games that constantly run a hell of a lot more frames than a 3Dish 2D fighter that only has 8 ok stages, and a nonexistent story line... There is nothing about this game that makes it so complex that it can't handle a bigger, and BETTER roster, and at least a MVC2 layout mode. Or even a MVC1 mode for those of us who like the 6 buton lay out... (ME!!) (Infinite) (Lando) (RACE45) (Biospark J) So yeah, bottom line, this game is STILL TRASH and will always be inferior to it's predecessor no matter how much you try to defend your precious animals, and out of place chibi characters... PLEASE stop talking man... You're loosing!  :)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #8003 on: January 03, 2012, 03:56:24 AM »
i think the exclusion of the real megaman was a huge flippin the bird to people  who rallied for him since dude left.  plus added to that to add insult to injury made a megaman a card!  To me and my peoples i rock with in the game , the real mvc3/Umvc3 roster is in the cards! i would have loved this game if they did 3 things, 1. 6 button layout option ( for my personal true old school fandome) 2. better roster of characters with actually using those in the cards( shuma gorath is par best import of the classic even if he/it missing a few moves-aka chibi killa shuma lol) 3. more tweaks with better stages. but truly....gimmie my dang Jin Satomi! \-/o . i think they can go deeper into their collections,. you got Bilstein and hayato to represent Star Gladiator, roy and batsu could rep for rival schools and it could go on and on.
What bothers me is how out of touch they become in that they will give fan service to Pheonix wright but not Megaman? i find that...weird.  SO many capcoms side they could have really went in on and made it ace star quality especially giving a 6 button option for those who dont want to play the new way which still feels weird to me.  It doesnt feel like a sequal. It doesnt even feel like a remake. Its more like lets throw a bunch of characters people may want to see and give it a dumbed down storyline with some of the wackest endings i seen in the series ...ok maybe even branched to others. I was left with a sense of....incomplete when i beat Galactus.
Dante can pretty much take anyone in the roster and galactus by himself. i never lost with dante against him. But i like Dante...ok and vergil if i am the one using him.  :D but there is till alot left to be desired. well 10 more years and we see what MVC4 will have, and i hope if i am still a game player at that age time that those cards become the real characters alot of folks would have loved to see playable actually happens.

Offline Skeletor-EX

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #8004 on: January 03, 2012, 04:03:28 AM »
i think the exclusion of the real megaman was a huge flippin the bird to people  who rallied for him since dude left.  plus added to that to add insult to injury made a megaman a card!  To me and my peoples i rock with in the game , the real mvc3/Umvc3 roster is in the cards! i would have loved this game if they did 3 things, 1. 6 button layout option ( for my personal true old school fandome) 2. better roster of characters with actually using those in the cards( shuma gorath is par best import of the classic even if he/it missing a few moves-aka chibi killa shuma lol) 3. more tweaks with better stages. but truly....gimmie my dang Jin Satomi! \-/o . i think they can go deeper into their collections,. you got Bilstein and hayato to represent Star Gladiator, roy and batsu could rep for rival schools and it could go on and on.
What bothers me is how out of touch they become in that they will give fan service to Pheonix wright but not Megaman? i find that...weird.  SO many capcoms side they could have really went in on and made it ace star quality especially giving a 6 button option for those who dont want to play the new way which still feels weird to me.  It doesnt feel like a sequal. It doesnt even feel like a remake. Its more like lets throw a bunch of characters people may want to see and give it a dumbed down storyline with some of the wackest endings i seen in the series ...ok maybe even branched to others. I was left with a sense of....incomplete when i beat Galactus.
Dante can pretty much take anyone in the roster and galactus by himself. i never lost with dante against him. But i like Dante...ok and vergil if i am the one using him.  :D but there is till alot left to be desired. well 10 more years and we see what MVC4 will have, and i hope if i am still a game player at that age time that those cards become the real characters alot of folks would have loved to see playable actually happens.

With sales numbers like it currently has, I doubt that we'll ever see MVC4... lol

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 22, 2024, 08:58:55 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #8005 on: January 03, 2012, 04:13:33 AM »
I think it's time for someone in this here thread to pull up anchor and sail off for a while.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 22, 2024, 11:49:11 PM
  • If you see this, I'm alive!
« Reply #8006 on: January 03, 2012, 04:14:54 AM »
......*sigh*...ill take care of it...
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
zzz...I'm top tier...screw you Doom and Wesker...zzz

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #8007 on: January 03, 2012, 04:42:19 AM »
@ Skeletor:
I agree with you on some points, I do wish this game had captain commando, Omega red, Bison, Hayato, Cable and ruby heart, and I like six buttons better.

I disagree that the game is "trash" and that good character choices like Phoenix wright, viewtiful joe and Ammy should be excluded because you can't seem to crouch. (I mean Crounching moves seem to do more damage in general so IDK why you wouldn't crouch anyways..)

And yes, I would like your game better.... because it has everyone I like in it... But that's why we have mugen.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #8008 on: January 03, 2012, 04:59:51 AM »
thats why whiplash since i cant change the fact they have smaller characters, i got on board with Shuma Gorath. i started playing with him more and noticed something , he is a chibi killer ! plus he has a very good reach  to keep characters at bay for some mean wild setups. most of my playtime with him i didnt even need to call out other people cause he could dish out combos to the chibi size characters and not even have to worry about them and their dodgeing projectiles. he is also a good answer to Wesker who teleports on top of you....surprise!!! Spike tentacles!  :w00t:

Offline Black Ops20

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 25, 2014, 06:44:40 PM
  • SGM Team Member & CFAS Team Member
« Reply #8009 on: January 03, 2012, 07:57:50 AM »
Dude... First off, The roster that I made kicks a$$! And would have sold waaay more than $250,000 copies! I can tell you that for a fact... Arthur looks awesome as a normal sized character! Did you check out the sprites I posted up? Evidently not... And Cannon spike Arthur was SICK!! Not only was he normal sized, but his armor was part cybernetic, making him even more badazz! I don't care if they're small in their source games. THIS AIN'T THEIR GAMES!! Their on a whole new playing field now, so they should be at least somewhat equal to each other instead of others having to crouch just to freakin hit them. If that's the case, why was Dante in chibi form when he was featured in Viewtiful Joe's game...? Why not make him full sized, and 3D...!? lol Who cares if it's in Joe's universe, Dante's tall, and a completely 3D character in his source game right?? Yeah... That wouldn't make a damn bit of sense... Just like UMVC3 doesn't. And I'm willing to bet, the roster is one HUGE reason why this game flopped horribly... KOF XIII Sold twice the amount of this trash in it's first week! Give it a rest homie, UMVC3 is an ultimate failure... Again, screw Crapcom AND Marble... Idiots...
That would defeat the whole purpose then  o.O#. Its a crossover fighting game so EVERYONE is based off their source game. Your not even making sense. As for Dante being that size in VJ...why would he be 3D and tall when the games art style isn't even like that. Viewtiful Joe isn't a crossover game, they just put Dante in as an easter egg(thats why he's "chibi" sized). I saw that arthur you posted but like I said they're based off their games like everyone else. They aren't even unbeatable so all this complaining about them being too short is just you rage ranting. I like the fact they made them how they are supposed to be made, you don't speak for anyone but yourself. That roster you made isn't even realastic to ever be made. It isn't even all that good. I'd rather have a good, thought out roster, then a big clump of some thrown together mess. Isn't that why your complaining that MVC3 roster was so bad..?? This is a MVC3 thread and everyone here likes playing the game so...yea.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 08:28:42 AM by Black Ops20 »

Viewtiful Joe by Black Ops and Nestor

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2021, 04:30:43 PM
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
« Reply #8010 on: January 03, 2012, 08:37:04 AM »
I still don't get if he was talking about units sold or revenue generated.
Guess it doesn't matter, I'm a "fanboy."
Clearly numbers will be lost on me, even if they were given the correct tags.

Additionally: Comparing MvC3 to a bunch of sandbox games doesn't help anybody's case. Sandbox games kind of blow enormous chunks.

It's also hilarious how you're (Skeletor) trying to make some kind of cool kids club for MvC3 haters. "We'll just laugh at you harder for liking it!"

Haha, alright. Go have fun in detention, young man.

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #8011 on: January 03, 2012, 11:22:13 AM »
SOOOOO how about that Penance Stare hyper combo?

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 03, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
  • JDubbs: 1st Name, Last Name
« Reply #8012 on: January 03, 2012, 11:40:29 AM »
I just want say that even though this game sucks and Capcom dropped the ball on it, this game is really fun to play while high.

And also, Vergil/Dante/Trish or Strider = the new MSP
You think You Know Me

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster
[/URL]

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster

Offline Skeletor-EX

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #8013 on: January 03, 2012, 11:42:01 AM »
I still don't get if he was talking about units sold or revenue generated.
Guess it doesn't matter, I'm a "fanboy."
Clearly numbers will be lost on me, even if they were given the correct tags.

Additionally: Comparing MvC3 to a bunch of sandbox games doesn't help anybody's case. Sandbox games kind of blow enormous chunks.

It's also hilarious how you're (Skeletor) trying to make some kind of cool kids club for MvC3 haters. "We'll just laugh at you harder for liking it!"

Haha, alright. Go have fun in detention, young man.

Oh you still don't get it huh...? ok, let me simplify it for you... MVC2 sold a crap load more units, therefore generated a crap load more revenue!! Simple as that... It sold more, so it made more money. Simple enough for you pal?? Oh! And it's STILL making money as we speak! This is an 11 year old game we're talking about here!

As far as the sand box comparison, I'm obviously not talking about game play genius...! Boy you're such a smart one aren't you? I'm talking about how huge those games are, and how much more complex they are compared to a simple 2D fighter. Whether those game blow chunks or not, there's  tons of things going on all at once, and running incredibly smooth. So the possibility of a bigger roster is far more than doable...

And yeah it is hilarious to make fun of people like yourself! Because you'll just take anything that Crapcom dishes out, no matter if it's good, or if they're totally screwing you over like they are! It's because of guys like you who continue to support this madness, that they'll continue to give their fans CRAP! And that's why "the cool kids" are playing KOFXIII & MK9, which are CLEARLY KILLING this game on all levels. See ya buddy! I'm out of detention, and headed to the local hang out spot...  :)

Post Merge: January 03, 2012, 12:45:19 PM
That would defeat the whole purpose then  o.O#. Its a crossover fighting game so EVERYONE is based off their source game. Your not even making sense. As for Dante being that size in VJ...why would he be 3D and tall when the games art style isn't even like that. Viewtiful Joe isn't a crossover game, they just put Dante in as an easter egg(thats why he's "chibi" sized). I saw that arthur you posted but like I said they're based off their games like everyone else. They aren't even unbeatable so all this complaining about them being too short is just you rage ranting. I like the fact they made them how they are supposed to be made, you don't speak for anyone but yourself. That roster you made isn't even realastic to ever be made. It isn't even all that good. I'd rather have a good, thought out roster, then a big clump of some thrown together mess. Isn't that why your complaining that MVC3 roster was so bad..?? This is a MVC3 thread and everyone here likes playing the game so...yea.

Hmm... So, how come when Capcom made CVS (A Crossover) How come the SNK people didn't keep their sprites, and the Capcom people didn't keep theirs?! And as far as I'm concerned, once you add Dante, it becomes a freakin crossover! What DID make sense, is that he was in chibi form. 

It doesn't matter if they're beatable, the fact remains, they LOOK STUPID! And are useless! Oh! And I speak not only for myself, I speak for the millions, AND MILLIONS, of people who didn't buy this piece of trash...! lol How is the roster I made not realistic? It's all Marvel vs Capcom right??? What's your argument there? You're saying my roster isn't all that good? lol How the hell is that?! I have all the favorites on there with the exception of stupidness!! lol

Good and thought out?? You seriously think that's the best they could have came up with? Have you taken a look at those stupid Yugioh style cards they have on that game?? THOSE are the people who SHOULD be there!! Yes! The roster is only one reason why I hate this crap... You're right! This is a UMVC3 thread, NOT a fan boy only thread. Everybody's entitled to the truth...
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 12:45:19 PM by Skeletor-EX »

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
« Reply #8014 on: January 03, 2012, 01:01:59 PM »
 I mean, what the heck... All of this cus someone disagrees with you about a game. I mean its a video game not like he said somethin about someone you kno, or anything. You guys are taking it to the heart when its not even that serious.

SMH over here arguing over UMVC3 hahaha. I kno alot of you fans, but I'm just sayin man, this is getting out of hand. Everybody will not agree with you all the time. There will be some that disagree or dislike this game. At the end of the day, we have to realize the reality of things. Alot of people were fans of the MVC series but alot of people were also let down because the gameplay completely changed. Especially if you were used to how things were like 11 years ago with MVC2 or 12 years ago with MVC 1.

Now I kno Skeletor personally, and with what he said, he does have valid points but I also kno he's not just hating on the game. Actually he really was an MVC fan but, this game, he just didn't like, and can I blame him, nope cus that's his opinion. Just like me, I do not like Street Fighter 4 at all, because I was a big fan of the Street Fighter Series and I feel like they changed too much and dumbed down the gameplay thus making it  not enjoyable to me. But hey that's me and I got a right to speak it if I want to. And just like I gotta a reason why, i'm sure others have their own reasons why they don't like mvc3. So its not like its just people hating on the game.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 01:08:41 PM by BL@DE X : THE P@TCH KING »

Offline Skeletor-EX

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #8015 on: January 03, 2012, 01:12:28 PM »
I mean, what the heck... All of this cus someone disagrees with you about a game. I mean its a video game not like he said somethin about someone you kno, or anything. You guys are taking it to the heart when its not even that serious.

SMH over here arguing over UMVC3 hahaha. I kno alot of you fans, but I'm just sayin man, this is getting out of hand. Everybody will not agree with you all the time. There will be some that disagree or dislike this game. At the end of the day, we have to realize the reality of things. Alot of people were fans of the MVC series but alot of people were also let down because the gameplay completely changed. Especially if you were used to how things were like 11 years ago with MVC2 or 12 years ago with MVC 1.

Now I kno Skeletor personally, and with what he said, he does have valid points but I also kno he's not just hating on the game. Actually he really was an MVC fan but, this game, he just didn't like, and can I blame him, nope cus that's his opinion. Just like me, I do not like Street Fighter 4 at all, because I was a big fan of the Street Fighter Series abd I feel like they changed too much and dumbed down the gameplay thus making it  not enjoyable to me. But hey that's me and I got a right to speak it if I want to. And just like I gotta a reason why, i'm sure others have their own reasons why they don't like mvc3. So its not like its just people hating on the game.

Yep! They're ALL valid points!! lol 250,000 Americans are just hopelessly blinded by flashy hit sparks, and super dumbed controls... The other MILLIONS who didn't buy this are happy to have dodged a bullet...  ::salute::

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 22, 2024, 11:49:11 PM
  • If you see this, I'm alive!
« Reply #8016 on: January 03, 2012, 01:20:53 PM »
Yep! They're ALL valid points!! lol 250,000 Americans are just hopelessly blinded by flashy hit sparks, and super dumbed controls... The other MILLIONS who didn't buy this are happy to have dodged a bullet...  ::salute::

So...I somehow being one of the 250,000 Americans, bought this game for the flashy hit sparks?
(click to show/hide)
zzz...I'm top tier...screw you Doom and Wesker...zzz

Offline Skeletor-EX

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #8017 on: January 03, 2012, 01:24:12 PM »
So...I somehow being one of the 250,000 Americans, bought this game for the flashy hit sparks?

YES! lol And probably for the dog...

Enjoy! lol
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 01:29:48 PM by Skeletor-EX »

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #8018 on: January 03, 2012, 01:29:44 PM »
I liked Okami  :|

Plus while I do agree that the roster you made would be much preferable, it seems like too much of a clustermuck. MvC2 had about, what, 50 chars? Your roster looks like it has over 70. Plus dissin and removing Viewtiful Joe just because of his clashing style still bother me and some people here. Do you also hate Mr Game & Watch in Smash Bros because he's not with realistic proportions and whatnot?

Offline Skeletor-EX

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #8019 on: January 03, 2012, 01:36:15 PM »
I liked Okami  :|

Plus while I do agree that the roster you made would be much preferable, it seems like too much of a clustermuck. MvC2 had about, what, 50 chars? Your roster looks like it has over 70. Plus dissin and removing Viewtiful Joe just because of his clashing style still bother me and some people here. Do you also hate Mr Game & Watch in Smash Bros because he's not with realistic proportions and whatnot?

To be honest, things are a bit more acceptable in SSBB... With Nintendo, it's to be expected that they would pile a bunch of tooney type characters together. But if I had it my way, things would be a bit different. But anyway, in a Marvel vs anything battle, I wanna see badazzes fight other badazzes! Not badazzes vs cute little animals, and chibi guys! That's dumb! Because Capcom has so many hardcore characters that would make LOTS more sense than what they've got goin on now... And sorry, but that 3 attack button lay out is NOT COOL!!

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #8020 on: January 03, 2012, 01:40:34 PM »
But anyway, in a Marvel vs anything battle, I wanna see badazzes fight other badazzes! Not badazzes vs cute little animals, and chibi guys! That's dumb! Because Capcom has so many horcore characters that would make LOTS more sense than what they've got goin on now... And sorry, but that 3 attack button lay out is NOT COOL!!
"cute little animals?" ... you REALLY don't know anything about Rocket Raccoon or Amaterastu outside of (U)MvC3 do you?

Also I noticed you had Mr Sinister as a playable in Dream MvC3. Sorry but ... why? Say what you will about V Joe, at least he fights. Sinister never struck me as a fighter.

Then again I never read a comic where Sinister fought

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 26, 2019, 11:39:32 PM
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #8021 on: January 03, 2012, 01:45:51 PM »
"cute little animals?" ... you REALLY don't know anything about Rocket Raccoon or Amaterastu outside of (U)MvC3 do you?

Also I noticed you had Mr Sinister as a playable in Dream MvC3. Sorry but ... why? Say what you will about V Joe, at least he fights. Sinister never struck me as a fighter.

Mister sinister would be epic in mvc 3, don't question it man just imagine it.

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

Offline Black Ops20

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 25, 2014, 06:44:40 PM
  • SGM Team Member & CFAS Team Member
« Reply #8022 on: January 03, 2012, 01:50:19 PM »
I'm not arguing with this dude at all. I really could care less if he likes the game or not. I'm not even defending really if the game is good or not. I'm just explaining why Viewtiful Joe and Arthur are the way they are. They're made exactly how they're supposed to be. Your roster still isn't good regardless of all the random characters you put in there. The reason cvs was made the way it was because of the sprite style it was made in. The game was based on realistic proportions. MVC3 pretty much took the characters from however they were(size, shape, and all) in their comic and games and based it around that. Its not that hard of a concept to grasp at all....

Viewtiful Joe by Black Ops and Nestor

Offline Skeletor-EX

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #8023 on: January 03, 2012, 01:52:50 PM »

Dude... I absolutely LOVED Okami as a game series because of it's originality, but Amaterasu as a fighter!!? lol You've got to be kidding me man...! And I don't care what you say about Rocket... I know quite a bit about him. I don't care if he's a weapons specialist, or a hardcore raccoon who will blow your face off and not give a damn about it. The fact remains, I don't want A RACCOON doing what Cable or Bishop could be doing! Vicious or not, he's CUTE! lol And on top of all that, he's an inch tall! And when was that last time MODOK was considered a fighter!?? lol He shoots beams, and get's his a$$ whipped most the time! And what...?

Post Merge: January 03, 2012, 01:54:47 PM
Mister sinister would be epic in mvc 3, don't question it man just imagine it.

You're correct sir! :thumbsup:

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #8024 on: January 03, 2012, 01:55:54 PM »
And when was that last time MODOK was considered a fighter!?? lol He shoots beams, and get's his a$$ whipped most the time! And what...?
At least he DOES fight.

But again, never read a comic where Sinister fought so what do I know

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare