collapse

Author Topic: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3  (Read 188271 times)

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
Re: *Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 thread*
« Reply #6825 on: October 28, 2011, 10:51:44 AM »

:'(

Don’t sweat it Shadaloo. You’ll really like him. He loves to bounce people around with joy, plus he has a BIONIC personality…  ;D

PS. He didn’t do much last night besides enhancing Wesker, since I’m still getting the hang of him, but he did take over one match and within seconds took GLux’s Zero and Taskmaster for a ride. He has INCREDIBLE potential…  >:D

My question is to G Lux. It seems you've been following umvc close. Also playing admit of the original as of late. Will you GUI to the dark side?

Rage, this game is too addictive and we have too much fun with it, so eventually he will feel the cold lonely emptiness of withdraw and he will crave it. He WILL need it. Then he WILL come begging to get his fix…  >:D

Besides, I just think he likes the attention... lol

@ GLux & Manolo, So after I took off last night I went to do a bunch of player matches before I went to bed. One guy was talking smack and calling me names for "running away" with Spidey and Chun Li so I beat him down good then exited against him. It's all worth it when you can take out the smack talkers.

Acey, I know exactly what you mean and how it made you feel. I live for that…  >:D

PS. Great matches by the way. I think you need to incorporate and even mix your teams more often so you can come up with new variations. You are getting better with Haggar and Dormammu. You set them up good and start combos very well; you just need to end them with hypers for maximum damage, instead of going for the air combo, since they can be countered. Also, Haggar, Sentinel or Dormammu should be your constant assist of choice when they are in. They both create great mix-ups.   :-??

I’m looking forward to the next matches.  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 11:08:45 AM by C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle »

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #6826 on: October 28, 2011, 11:13:47 AM »

Don’t sweat it Shadaloo. You’ll really like him. He loves to bounce people around with joy, plus he has a BIONIC personality…  ;D

PS. He didn’t do much last night besides enhancing Wesker, since I’m still getting the hang of him, but he did take over one match and within seconds took GLux’s Zero and Taskmaster for a ride. He has INCREDIBLE potential…  >:D
Oh no. DCL made me fear the Arm. @^@

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #6827 on: October 28, 2011, 11:19:37 AM »
Great matches by the way. I think you need to incorporate and even mix your teams more often so you can come up with new variations. You are getting better with Haggar and Dormammu. You set them up good and start combos very well; you just need to end them with hypers for maximum damage, instead of going for the air combo, since they can be countered. Also, Haggar, Sentinel or Dormammu should be your constant assist of choice when they are in. They both create great mix-ups.   :-??

I’m looking forward to the next matches.  :thumbsup:

Yeah, last night was bad, my wins with you guys were only luck wins, not skill wins. I'm falling out of practice quick with the last week of school work and I still havn't clocked enough hours with my new 3. After my player matches (getting spanked by Sentinel a few times) and a run through Arcade mode last night I feel back on game again so I'll be ready to bring it against Wesker and the crew. I don't expect you'll give me a chance to set this up as seen below...

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #6828 on: October 28, 2011, 11:36:38 AM »
Oh no. DCL made me fear the Arm. @^@

Just say to yourself: "The arm is your friend. Take care of the arm and it will take care of you. Pet it and just play with it."...  ;D

Wait a minute...  /:O

Scratch that. That was dirty...  :|

Yeah, last night was bad, my wins with you guys were only luck wins, not skill wins. I'm falling out of practice quick with the last week of school work and I still havn't clocked enough hours with my new 3. After my player matches (getting spanked by Sentinel a few times) and a run through Arcade mode last night I feel back on game again so I'll be ready to bring it against Wesker and the crew. I don't expect you'll give me a chance to set this up as seen below...

That is the frickin' Haggar mixup I get caught up with on Ranked Matches. You can try...  \-/o

I do love to XFactor out of Sentinel's hyper and end the match. Specially when I get a Happy Birthday. GLux has been the recipient of a few of those Sentinel Double Hyper XFactor wins. He just plain hates it...   :DxDie

PS. GLux and I were in a different zone last night, since I invited Kaizer, who is this 14 year old Cosmic Lord I know, into the lobby and he had just whooped both our @$$e$ before you came. That is why we had the 10 wins/22 losses records...lol

I beat him once before, and GLux beat him once last night, but that just makes him really mad, so it is not really recommended...  @^@

I also had invited this Cosmic Lord Killer friend of mine and he had GLux bouncing all over the screen with Wesker and Dante. You should have heard GLux's sounds of frustration to the tunes of: "How did you do that?", "That is impossible !!!" and my favorite: "That is just not fair. I'm just going to put the controller down. Please kill me already."   :DxDie :D :DxDie :D :DxDie

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #6829 on: October 28, 2011, 11:44:01 AM »
lol, what kills you (in MvC3) only makes you better. BTW, I didn't get my new controller for my B-Day, The Mrs says I have to wait till November to buy it, I did get a sweet headset to listen to you guys at full volume now though.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 22, 2024, 11:46:19 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #6830 on: October 28, 2011, 12:17:21 PM »
Wow your friends don't have much faith in your disposition.

Yeah the game is addictive. I used to play all the time but you know why I don't now. But every time to look st my video game collection I get the urge to play. I Have not relapsed tho. In they put in X I'm in tho.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6831 on: October 28, 2011, 12:25:45 PM »
lol, what kills you (in MvC3) only makes you better. BTW, I didn't get my new controller for my B-Day, The Mrs says I have to wait till November to buy it, I did get a sweet headset to listen to you guys at full volume now though.

NIIICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o

Now you just have to turn the mic on...  ;D

Wow your friends don't have much faith in your disposition.

Yeah the game is addictive. I used to play all the time but you know why I don't now. But every time to look st my video game collection I get the urge to play. I Have not relapsed tho. In they put in X I'm in tho.

You mean GLux's disposition?  :-??

Nobody does...   :DxDie :D :DxDie

PS. In what system do you have MvC3 Rage? We gotta play...  ;D

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #6832 on: October 28, 2011, 12:45:11 PM »
* watches in the distance at how manolo trying to reconvert people back to mvc3* lol

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #6833 on: October 28, 2011, 12:45:47 PM »
New Change log for the Capcom side in Ultimate:

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #6834 on: October 28, 2011, 12:50:56 PM »
OMG! o.O# they shouldnt be increasing or adding anything on Wesker. maybe nerfin somethin  :-??  but he already beastly as is. lawd help me now against Manolo. D@mn you Crapcom! \-/o

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #6835 on: October 28, 2011, 12:54:35 PM »
He got a health nerf though, while Arthur got a health buff, nice! Also I'm liking the idea of ChunLi's head stop being an OTG.

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6836 on: October 28, 2011, 01:05:43 PM »
* watches in the distance at how manolo trying to reconvert people back to mvc3* lol

Yes. I am recruiting...  ;*))

New Change log for the Capcom side in Ultimate:

(click to show/hide)

You probably didn't notice, but Dead Phoenix posted that yesterday two pages ago...  :)

OMG! o.O# they shouldnt be increasing or adding anything on Wesker. maybe nerfin somethin  :-??  but he already beastly as is. lawd help me now against Manolo. D@mn you Crapcom! \-/o

Hey !!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT COMPLAINING SO NEITHER SHOULD YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!  \-/o

I thought I read somewhere that they were nerfing his life to 900K, but 1 Million is fine to me...  :P

"Decreased startup of j.M."?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!  :o

"Additional hits can be added to Lost in Nightmares (ground and air versions) through rapid buttons presses."  ;D

...although "(ground and AIR versions)" ??  /:O

I'm liking the idea of ChunLi's head stop being an OTG.

:thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwgRrEdwPi0&feature=feedu#

WOW !!!!!! Virgil looks AWESOME in this video !!!!!!!!  :o

Iron Fist seemed to have a hard time getting close. I wonder if it was just the player using him.  :-??

I also noticed that you can literally spam Hulk’s Gama Wave…  /:O

...which means that he is a bigger threat and safer on his own... >:D

PS. I still think that we could have gotten somebody better instead of Hawkeye (Taskmaster clone)…  *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

“Super Scattered Shot !!!”  :DxDie :D :DxDie

PS. Can somebody tell me what "Untechable" means. Is it a mistake and it should say "Untouchable" or did Crapcom just come up with a new word..??   :-??

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #6837 on: October 28, 2011, 01:13:10 PM »
all i saw after googling the word....yes.. i googled it .. was its part of untechable knockdowns meaning  it's a knockdown where the opponent can't hit down as they hit the ground to quickly recover. Throws do this.

thats what i got but the word itself...couldnt find it.

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #6838 on: October 28, 2011, 01:17:23 PM »
untechable means you can't get up immediatly after hitting the ground.

In other games you push F,DF,D/B,DB,D + any punch or kick button as soon as you hit the ground to roll away (or in smash bros you push the shield button.)

But I don't know how it works in mvc3.  :-??
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 01:32:48 PM by -Whiplash- »

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6839 on: October 28, 2011, 01:24:25 PM »

I did google the word and tried to get the definition in Webster's, but nothing. Everything I found was Crapcom or fighting game related...  :-w

...but based on what Whiplash explains, is the time your opponent can't do anything after a knockdown move, which means more or less time to follow up with an OTG... :-??

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #6840 on: October 28, 2011, 01:32:53 PM »
hey i am not salty manolo ...from your other post.. lol. i had an uncontrollable finger spasims when i typed . but still bleh. lol

funny thing, i been actually playing alot with wesker...yes..i am trying to figuire him out and why he so dang ARRRGGG!  now that i been going at it with him for 3 weeks i see why he is the way he is and why you was winning .  \-/o lol. yo i went all the way to galactus with no team call outs, no assisst, no x factor  , play on hard and i saw ...the dang teleporting move is freaking crazy!  :o

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 22, 2024, 08:58:55 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #6841 on: October 28, 2011, 02:01:53 PM »

I did google the word and tried to get the definition in Webster's, but nothing. Everything I found was Crapcom or fighting game related...  :-w

...but based on what Whiplash explains, is the time your opponent can't do anything after a knockdown move, which means more or less time to follow up with an OTG... :-??

Oh, I thought you were saying "unteachable" last night. You know "Tech hit" Techs in MvC are countering a grab, rolling out when landing, stuff like that.

@ GLux & Manolo, So after I took off last night I went to do a bunch of player matches before I went to bed. One guy was talking smack and calling me names for "running away" with Spidey and Chun Li so I beat him down good then exited against him. It's all worth it when you can take out the smack talkers.

@ Rage, we'll get him, you'll see

Oh dude, one match I was getting mad running after you. I needed that win to get a new Player title and you almost beat me that round so I was trying to end it before it was too late.

My question is to G Lux. It seems you've been following umvc close. Also playing admit of the original as of late. Will you GUI to the dark side?

Rage, I'm just having fun with what I got. I knew as soon as U:MvC3 got announced that the trade-in was going to be crap so I was like, I'm just gonna keep it. November 15, I'll be happily playing Halo CE Anniversary.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6842 on: October 28, 2011, 02:08:56 PM »
hey i am not salty manolo ...from your other post.. lol. i had an uncontrollable finger spasims when i typed . but still bleh. lol

funny thing, i been actually playing alot with wesker...yes..i am trying to figuire him out and why he so dang ARRRGGG!  now that i been going at it with him for 3 weeks i see why he is the way he is and why you was winning .  \-/o lol. yo i went all the way to galactus with no team call outs, no assisst, no x factor  , play on hard and i saw ...the dang teleporting move is freaking crazy!  :o

So your game works mister...?? ...and you haven't joined our lobbies online...??  \-/o

Next time we fight you are gonna get sooo Weskered !!!!!  XD|| XD|| XD||

...AND YOU'RE GONNA LIKE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  \-/o

Oh, I thought you were saying "unteachable" last night. You know "Tech hit" Techs in MvC are countering a grab, rolling out when landing, stuff like that.

Oh, so it affects grabs too, not just knockdown??  :-??

Rage, I'm just having fun with what I got. I knew as soon as U:MvC3 got announced that the trade-in was going to be crap so I was like, I'm just gonna keep it. November 15, I'll be happily playing Halo CE Anniversary.

Whateva...  :O*D

You know you want it. You know you need it...  :P

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #6843 on: October 28, 2011, 02:15:07 PM »
I'm up for a IMT Lobby anytime. I've been praticing my Dante and Cap a bunch so I think I might stand a bit better of a chance now.

And I'm gonna level 3 you again, Manolo, just you wait! ::salute::

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #6844 on: October 28, 2011, 02:19:26 PM »
Whateva...  :O*D

You know you want it. You know you need it...  :P
Just get a bet on the Series. If one team wins, G Lux has to get Ultimate, and if the other team wins, Manolo has to watch every episode and write G Lux a summary for each episode of MLP:FIM. lol
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 02:25:44 PM by C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives! »

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #6845 on: October 28, 2011, 02:23:58 PM »
I don't really play anymore. I not really ever online. . .

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 02:35:37 AM
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #6846 on: October 28, 2011, 02:39:39 PM »
The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.
-Mei Ling quotting Shakespeare

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #6847 on: October 28, 2011, 02:40:56 PM »
@ manolo- yeah my copy works but it will boot me off even in offline cause the scratch on it. no time tellin when it will happen cause i was plaing GL when it started and did it when i played acey . if hollywood video store was still around then they coulda fixed it.  :'( . i have the "welfare" verson of xbl right now so i cant join any lobbies.  :'(

>:-(-| why is there a crapload of shooter demos but barely a handfulof fight demos? that sucks!

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #6848 on: October 28, 2011, 02:57:28 PM »
@ manolo- yeah my copy works but it will boot me off even in offline cause the scratch on it. no time tellin when it will happen cause i was plaing GL when it started and did it when i played acey . if hollywood video store was still around then they coulda fixed it.  :'( . i have the "welfare" verson of xbl right now so i cant join any lobbies.  :'(

>:-(-| why is there a crapload of shooter demos but barely a handfulof fight demos? that sucks!
that's why you should get PS 3. 

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 22, 2024, 08:58:55 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #6849 on: October 28, 2011, 03:05:16 PM »
Just get a bet on the Series. If one team wins, G Lux has to get Ultimate, and if the other team wins, Manolo has to watch every episode and write G Lux a summary for each episode of MLP:FIM. lol

lol, those terms seem almost acceptable to me, except for the fact that if Manolo really wants to beat me, he will be me. I know he's got teams that I just can't touch.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare