collapse

Author Topic: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3  (Read 188664 times)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: *Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 thread*
« Reply #6700 on: October 22, 2011, 02:01:03 AM »
 :D :D :D

come remembring you did have problems with my trish when i used her but killed me off using wesker...too bad for your mutt. arf?

its cool bro.....rematches will be a plenty cause i owe all of yall for the beatdowns i got so badly ( especially GL so i make sure my win wasnt a fluke lol). i am a good sport.

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #6701 on: October 22, 2011, 10:11:30 AM »
Why not play just because you think you'll lose? I have only managed to beat Shadoloo a few times and Swiz once. Besides that I lose. But I still want to play regardless.

Game=fun
Fun=/= always Winning

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #6703 on: October 22, 2011, 01:31:32 PM »
Honestly Manolo is one of my favorite people to fight against because he is not cheap and when you lose you feel like he earned it and you can keep playing to improve. There are a lot of bad attitudes and cheap players out there and those are the ones who I really care to beat because because they need to learn poor sportsmanship it only returned with defeat.

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 02:35:37 AM
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 03:04:48 PM by Dead Phoenix »
The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.
-Mei Ling quotting Shakespeare

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
« Reply #6705 on: October 22, 2011, 03:31:37 PM »
Honestly Manolo is one of my favorite people to fight against because he is not cheap and when you lose you feel like he earned it and you can keep playing to improve. There are a lot of bad attitudes and cheap players out there and those are the ones who I really care to beat because because they need to learn poor sportsmanship it only returned with defeat.

Thank you bro. I really like playing against you. I love that you keep coming with new ideas and strategies that I have to crack to win. You don't make it easy, so I feel accomplished when I do...  :thumbsup:

I do feel the same about the cheap players. The night before I spent over two hours fighting a CHEAP NO SKILL SPAMMER. It was driving me crazy, but I kept at it because I want to learn to smack those no skill cheap F@C#E#$ !!!!!!!!!  \-/o

What did bother me the most was that he would taunt every time he won...and he did not deserve it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ~X(

He would start each match with Dead Pool jumping away dropping either bombs or shooting, while every two seconds calling Magneto's Disruptor or Doom's Laser. If we reached one side of the screen he would either super jump and continue to the opposite side or teleport to the other side and do the same over and over again. Every time I took his Dead Pool out, he would do the same with Magneto, but fly over me to reach the other side of the screen. When I got to Doom he was still tough, but easier. Once in a while he would change to Akuma and do the same, only though it was worse, because Akuma on XFactor can kill anyone with each spammed Hyper...  /:O

At the end of the night we ended about the same like 15 to 14. After I won that 15th match, I left and wrote him a PM about his no skill cheapness and how I only stayed to practice...  ;*))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vYzA1h7Qt4&feature=player_embedded#

AMAZING !!!!!!!!!! How do people remember all the commands or have that precision to do combos as long as that? That is frickin' ART...  /:O

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #6706 on: October 23, 2011, 12:02:50 AM »
Well all i got to say is Manolostyle is a very good player. Not cheap at all and he KEEPS PLAYING!!! to me thats cool because at least i can try n get used to the mans lil pattern and beat em or get damn there close. i only beat em twice eons ago. once in a close match and the other was when the timer saved my @ss :D. At that stage hes was a good @ss player but more than likely nothing compared to what he probably is now. No hater to admit that. Losing to a GOOD player is not as bad as losing to someone who really cant F*ckin play and just spams all day. Besides as much as i love fighting games and i actually have MVC2 for G1 xbox ive never been that good in it. Wolverine, Akuma and Cable were my best bets on winning against my old homie from around the way who was good for f*cking you up non stop 299 hit combos (or broken infinite) he learned to do from other tournament "glitch finders". once i saw that i didnt care to win anymore in any MVC game. All they knew was if you came at me in some street fighter you were going to lose a lot or have a neck n neck win situation. they know i dont have patience to deal with all that button mashin in MVC2.

I dont have the patience to remember all the combos like how i used to for killer instinct...that sh*t takes tension agression. mentally im over that so im surprised manalostyle still eats that sh*t up! hes a bad muthaF*cka for that :D. ill keep it slow paced in some SSF4 AE, KOF 13, maybe even tekken :-j

street fighter X tekken i might make an acception for since i got to play it and i liked it
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 02:15:43 PM by DeMoNk@I »
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #6707 on: October 23, 2011, 12:33:58 AM »
We definitely have to play SF X Tekken and SSF4 AE bro. I'll even join for some KOF action, but if they ever release Killer Instinct online get ready, 'cause you will see me all over that sh*t...  ;D

On another note...

Here are some videos of some great matches I had against my new friends Day Ligth, Cosmic Lord Kayzer 978 and Cosmic Lord Rodrigo on 10/16/2011. I repeat...COSMIC LORDS...and yes, I won some matches... ^-^

They are all short, one or two matches per video, but they are all great, since these guys know some really monster combos... o_O

I have to say that this was the first time I had beaten a Cosmic Lord. I won two matches against Rodrigo and one against Keyzer, which is the last match recorded where I was using Chun Li. He was no match for Chun Li's feet of retribution...  :D

Too bad my battery ran out at the end of the match and I couldn't record the actual win, but needless to say, he made me pay big time after I beat him...  @-)

...and Day Ligth is no easy picking by any means...  /:O

Anyway, I hope neither one was drunk that night...  :DxDie

They were excellent matches and I learned a lot from them. They really made me a better player...  ;D

I hope everyone enjoys my videos. Please leave some comments.  :)

PS. Check out my other MvC3 videos on my YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/manolostyle777?feature=mhum

(click to show/hide)

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #6708 on: October 23, 2011, 12:44:21 AM »
We definitely have to play SF X Tekken and SSF4 AE bro. I'll even join for some KOF action, but if they ever release Killer Instinct online get ready, 'cause you will see me all over that sh*t...  ;D

hell yeah no question we got to duel it up! kof 13 should be a wild experience for my because im slightly the lesser so me and lando we have some itense halarious matches. Killer instinct i alread know ill be using Jago lol\

and yo that first video i watched was pretty intense. i thought you had that in the bag! close @ss match!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 01:44:09 AM by DeMoNk@I »

HAIL CROM!!

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6709 on: October 23, 2011, 01:03:32 AM »
hell no question we got to duel it up. kof 13 should be a wild experience for my because im slightly the lesser so me and lando we have some itense halarious matches. Killer instinct i alread know ill be using Jago lol\

and yo that first video i watched was pretty intense. i thought you had that in the bag! close @ss match!

Mine are B.Orchid and Jago. I used to spend as much time on KI as I do on MvC3...  ;D

We're gonna have to do some intense lobbies Lando, you and I...  :thumbsup:

PS. If you only watch one more of those videos I posted, you have to watch the last one. I was playing against this Cosmic Lord Kaizer who is frickin' incredible and he is only 14 years old...  /:O

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #6710 on: October 23, 2011, 01:51:54 AM »

We're gonna have to do some intense lobbies Lando, you and I...  :thumbsup:

Oh trust we will  ;D ^-^

PS. If you only watch one more of those videos I posted, you have to watch the last one. I was playing against this Cosmic Lord Kaizer who is frickin' incredible and he is only 14 years old...  /:O  

yeah i peeped that lol and it f*ckin figures hed be that young...i dont have the mental energy anymore to keep up with all that confusion lol

and on that note HELLO Phoenix fans...are you happy? ;D

(click to show/hide)
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/oct/22/user-sad-over-umvc3-phoenix-nerfs-sfxt-pre-order-gem-breakdown/

HAIL CROM!!

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6711 on: October 23, 2011, 02:56:38 AM »
yeah i peeped that lol and it f*ckin figures hed be that young...i dont have the mental energy anymore to keep up with all that confusion lol

and on that note HELLO Phoenix fans...are you happy? ;D

(click to show/hide)
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/oct/22/user-sad-over-umvc3-phoenix-nerfs-sfxt-pre-order-gem-breakdown/

I know what you mean about the mental energy. lol

I try not to think about work, bills and responsabilities during the weekend, but they still hunt me...  @^@

Well, 375K health is still not that big of a nerf. Remember, she has two lifebars, Regular and Dark. Besides, she started with about 420K, so it hasn't gone down much...  :-??

http://www.neoempire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10327

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Infinity Faithful
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #6712 on: October 23, 2011, 12:49:04 PM »
Manalostyle

;*)) Remember that from the lobby?

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 22, 2024, 11:49:11 PM
  • If you see this, I'm alive!
(click to show/hide)
zzz...I'm top tier...screw you Doom and Wesker...zzz

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen

HAIL CROM!!

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6715 on: October 23, 2011, 03:42:49 PM »
;*)) Remember that from the lobby?

Dude, ManaloStyle is my SISTER !!!!!!!!!!!!   \-/o

She is cool though...  :-j

Anyway...

Here is the video GLux was talking about where I trew everything at him but the kitchen sink and after he survived it all, I pressed H and killed him... lol

It's the first match of this video, and it was hilarious...  :DxDie :D :DxDie :D :DxDie

However, this is not THE MATCH we've been talking about. I am uploading that one as we speak...  ;D

Anyway, I've already uploaded most of the videos of that night, but they are about 1.2Gigs or more each, so it takes a while to upload just one...   :P

Post Merge: October 23, 2011, 03:43:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzLILbNCZDk&feature=feedf#

nope...

AWESOME MATCHES !!!!!!!!!  :o

Gotta fear the doggy...  ;D

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #6716 on: October 23, 2011, 03:52:01 PM »

I love how the thumbnail shows my ginger Ryu. And seeing one of my wins made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 04:11:11 PM by G.P.O.A. - GatlingPunchRalf »

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6717 on: October 23, 2011, 04:25:42 PM »
I love how the thumbnail shows my ginger Ryu. And seeing one of my wins made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

:thumbsup:

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 03, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
  • JDubbs: 1st Name, Last Name
« Reply #6718 on: October 23, 2011, 04:34:52 PM »

Post Merge: October 23, 2011, 03:43:45 PM

Gotta fear the doggy...  ;D

This is exactly I retired from this game. I cant decide whether Manolo is that good or he just gets EXTREMELY lucky. Either way, Nexus couldnt keep up too well last time we played against Team Manolo (BTW you need to get a name for your team)
You think You Know Me

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster
[/URL]

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
« Reply #6719 on: October 23, 2011, 04:36:47 PM »
(BTW you need to get a name for your team)
Mine is Team Whatever-I-Feel-Like-Calling-It-At-The-Time.

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Infinity Faithful
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #6720 on: October 23, 2011, 04:46:06 PM »
Hmm...Weapon X is mine. Always X-23/Wolvie/Deadpool. In UMvC I'll branch a bit. (probably just adding Strider...but maybe more.)

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6721 on: October 23, 2011, 05:25:53 PM »
This is exactly I retired from this game. I cant decide whether Manolo is that good or he just gets EXTREMELY lucky. Either way, Nexus couldnt keep up too well last time we played against Team Manolo (BTW you need to get a name for your team)

:DxDie :D :DxDie :D :DxDie

I always said that it is better to be lucky than good... lol

...but I like to think that it's a little bit of both...   :P

How about this name and motto for my team:

"The Dubb Killers, forcing players to retire is our business..."  ;D

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
« Reply #6722 on: October 23, 2011, 05:32:58 PM »

The motto's untruthful. I sure as hell ain't quit yet XD

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 03, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
  • JDubbs: 1st Name, Last Name
« Reply #6723 on: October 23, 2011, 05:33:56 PM »

How about this name and motto for my team:

just trying to bait me into coming back. Be careful what you wish for...
You think You Know Me

[/URL]

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #6724 on: October 23, 2011, 05:42:34 PM »
(BTW you need to get a name for your team)
Mine is Team Whatever-I-Feel-Like-Calling-It-At-The-Time.
Hmm...Weapon X is mine. Always X-23/Wolvie/Deadpool. In UMvC I'll branch a bit. (probably just adding Strider...but maybe more.)
Captain America and His Merry Band of Combo Droppers. lol

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare