collapse

Author Topic: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3  (Read 188604 times)

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
Re: *Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 thread*
« Reply #6675 on: October 21, 2011, 05:10:12 PM »
its much more difficult for me personally against hulk because all the characters i use get pwned quick when trying to start a combo because of his armor. when i try to get a hit in he absorbs it then standing h hits me and thats that. hulk is one of the toughest chars to beat especially when on xfactor which surprises me because i thought it would be sentinel, but lately i dont have a hard time against him its only the sentinel force assist that makes him a problem.

Oh no, H didn't work, quick press it again!
Okay...how bout this...

Look at MvC3 Hulk, now to MvC2 Hulk, now look back at MvC3 Hulk, now BACK to MvC2 Hulk...sadly MvC2 Hulk wouldnt spam Stand H. It has no ground bounce to start an incredibly easy combo. Look down, back up, what game are you playing? Its MvC3, the game that made Hulk one of the easiest characters to play as. Winning is now possible all by just pressing 1 button with super armor. Look again, Hulk now has 3 Hits super armor.

Im going mad...

Wow !!! You guys are such whiners…   ~X(

It bothers me that you guys say that Hulk is an easy character to use, or that he is spammy or unbeatable because he is not. If he was, everybody would use him. Why don’t you guys use him if he is so unbeatable?   \-/o

I rarely have a problem against him, even against really good Hulk users. Just watch my videos, especially the one I posted below. I bet that if you guys used Hulk I would own each and every one of you, because it takes time to learn how to play with him. Acey is a Hulk user and so am I, and just because of that it doesn’t make us automatic winners nor do we connect with Standing H every time. We both earn our wins with Hulk just like you guys do with every other character. Can we call Ryu’s Hadoken or crouching toe spammy? How about Akuma’s Tatsu, Spencer’s Bionic Arm or Captain America’s Shield? How about Zero’s flying overhead hit, or Taskmaster’s arrows? Can we call Super Skrull’s punches or flying overhead stomp spammy? :-w

Learning to block Hulk is the key, so if you are having trouble against him, you haven’t learned to do so. Learn to block him and counter, and don’t give me the Standing H hyper armor BS.  :-@

The hyper armor starts almost half way into the Standing H move, and there is a huge hitbox after it that can be exploited. Block it, then counter. See in the video how I do it. It's not a science...  8=|

GLux, I don’t even know why you are complaining either. You hardly ever have a problem against my Hulk.  :-??

You guys need to stop complaining about specific characters or strategies, and not wanting to play against them, and start learning how to beat them. I fight good Hulk, Sentinel and Dark Phoenix users, and players that use XFactor all the time and beat them. I beat Dark Phoenix a good 40% of the time. That doesn’t mean I’m the best player there is and “Good for me !!!”. God knows I get beat up all the time by better players. It just means that if I’m having problems against a character or a player that uses a specific character or strategy, I fight against that character or player the most so I can find openings and weaknesses and learn how to beat him/her. I had many sessions against Dead Phoenix and Malik where I asked them to keep using Dark Phoenix so I could learn to beat her and had countless sessions against Sic1’s Sentinel so I could find his weaknesses, and it was all worth it...  #:-S  

The two I hate the most right now are Trish and Zero. I told Dead Phoenix to stop flying and spamming with Trish not because I couldn’t beat her, but because I needed to have Dante in the team in every match in order to neutralize her and it got boring. I wanted to use other characters and DP wanted to fight against my other characters, but I couldn’t reach her up there with anyone else BUT Dante, so I had to keep that team, which is built around him, in every match. I still found a way to beat her though.  :cool  

Zero, is not that big of a problem now, but only because I’ve had a ton of sessions against him recently, I just hate that he can recover incredibly quick after he misses a combo, so I have to create a mix-up most of the time to hit him with a combo of my own.  >:D

Anyway, those are my 2 cents. I think we need to stop complaining and start learning. If you don’t agree, well, I agree to disagree…  :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkC4IjTLRSI&feature=channel_video_title#

Here DCL I got something for ya  ;*))

(click to show/hide)

PS. I LOVE THE NEW XFORCE OUTFIT FOR X-23 !!!!!!!!!!!  :o

...and it goes with my team's colors. I might just start using her because of it…  ;D

« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 05:30:07 PM by C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle »

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 22, 2024, 08:58:55 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #6676 on: October 21, 2011, 08:41:02 PM »
Oh no, H didn't work, quick press it again!

Come on dawg, that's just funny. Like how you ended that one match with Sentinel. You threw all this ish at me and I somehow managed to dodge/survive it all, then you pressed H and I died...
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #6677 on: October 21, 2011, 08:54:44 PM »
Come on dawg, that's just funny. Like how you ended that one match with Sentinel. You threw all this ish at me and I somehow managed to dodge/survive it all, then you pressed H and I died...

That was hilarious and it is sooo true bro... :DxDie :D :DxDie

Sentinel H truly is the cheapest move in the game... lol

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #6678 on: October 21, 2011, 09:03:17 PM »
Personally I feel on Hulk like I did Zangief in SFII; he's tough for me to beat, but if I play right I can manage it (maybe a bit harder with Hulk...). Any move can be overridden, even Hulk's sacred HP.

Sentinel, I have yet to have any problems against, in general...

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 22, 2024, 11:49:11 PM
  • If you see this, I'm alive!
« Reply #6679 on: October 21, 2011, 09:06:57 PM »

It bothers me that you guys say that Hulk is an easy character to use, or that he is spammy or unbeatable because he is not. If he was, everybody would use him. Why don’t you guys use him if he is so unbeatable?   \-/o

I rarely have a problem against him, even against really good Hulk users. Just watch my videos, especially the one I posted below. I bet that if you guys used Hulk I would own each and every one of you, because it takes time to learn how to play with him. Acey is a Hulk user and so am I, and just because of that it doesn’t make us automatic winners nor do we connect with Standing H every time. We both earn our wins with Hulk just like you guys do with every other character. Can we call Ryu’s Hadoken or crouching toe spammy? How about Akuma’s Tatsu, Spencer’s Bionic Arm or Captain America’s Shield? How about Zero’s flying overhead hit, or Taskmaster’s arrows? Can we call Super Skrull’s punches or flying overhead stomp spammy? :-w

Learning to block Hulk is the key, so if you are having trouble against him, you haven’t learned to do so. Learn to block him and counter, and don’t give me the Standing H hyper armor BS.  :-@

The hyper armor starts almost half way into the Standing H move, and there is a huge hitbox after it that can be exploited. Block it, then counter. See in the video how I do it. It's not a science...  8=|

GLux, I don’t even know why you are complaining either. You hardly ever have a problem against my Hulk.  :-??

You guys need to stop complaining about specific characters or strategies, and not wanting to play against them, and start learning how to beat them. I fight good Hulk, Sentinel and Dark Phoenix users, and players that use XFactor all the time and beat them. I beat Dark Phoenix a good 40% of the time. That doesn’t mean I’m the best player there is and “Good for me !!!”. God knows I get beat up all the time by better players. It just means that if I’m having problems against a character or a player that uses a specific character or strategy, I fight against that character or player the most so I can find openings and weaknesses and learn how to beat him/her. I had many sessions against Dead Phoenix and Malik where I asked them to keep using Dark Phoenix so I could learn to beat her and had countless sessions against Sic1’s Sentinel so I could find his weaknesses, and it was all worth it...  #:-S  

The two I hate the most right now are Trish and Zero. I told Dead Phoenix to stop flying and spamming with Trish not because I couldn’t beat her, but because I needed to have Dante in the team in every match in order to neutralize her and it got boring. I wanted to use other characters and DP wanted to fight against my other characters, but I couldn’t reach her up there with anyone else BUT Dante, so I had to keep that team, which is built around him, in every match. I still found a way to beat her though.  :cool  

Zero, is not that big of a problem now, but only because I’ve had a ton of sessions against him recently, I just hate that he can recover incredibly quick after he misses a combo, so I have to create a mix-up most of the time to hit him with a combo of my own.  >:D

Anyway, those are my 2 cents. I think we need to stop complaining and start learning. If you don’t agree, well, I agree to disagree…  :P

<_<|...|

Anyway...what G Lux has said...
(click to show/hide)
zzz...I'm top tier...screw you Doom and Wesker...zzz

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6680 on: October 21, 2011, 09:26:29 PM »
Here is my review of the information so far

Hate:
* Snap back start up is slower
* Holding left or right during team aerial combo removes one metter
* Build meter 10% slower

Concerned:
* Launcher will auto-track as you super jump, but can be turned off
* Air Dash Blocking removed

Like:
* both assists can't assist after snap back
* assists are subject to hit stun deterioration
* down back air dash is slower across the board

+1
* New moves for Hulk, She-Hulk, Magento, more...
* Capt America: Second air Jump
* Capt America: Light shiled OTG (oh it's on baby)
* Capt America: Carwheel invincibility (see comment above)
* Domammu: Dark spells charge in the air
* Hulk: Gamma Charge Super Armor
* Hulk: Gamma Wave charge time decreased
* Spiderman: Web Zip speed increased
* Spiderman: Web Zip OTG
* Spiderman: Cancel into Web Zip
* Spiderman: Chaining Web Swing
* Spiderman: Web Throw has no hit stun deterioration
* Spiderman: Ultimate Web Throw can reach further
* Modok: Cancel jumping attacks into air dashes

* Mashable Hypers?
* Spin stick for more hits on spinning hypers (Web Throw, Taking out the Trash, Atomic Spinning)
* Capt America: Charging Star Wiffed
* Domammu: removed 4 hit air combo
* Domammu: Flame Carpet disapears after hit
* Wolverine: Decreases hit box on Dive Kick
* Wolverine: Berserker Slash invicibility fram removed
* She-Hulk: Heavier
* She-Hulk: No chaining crouching light attacks
* She-Hulk: Reduced range on slide
* Phoenix: health reduced?!?
* Phoenix: TK and traps disapear when hit

What they need to do to Phoenix is make her so she can only have one orb projectile on the screen at a time so there is no spamming form the upper corner.

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!! I completely agree with all of this except for "Air Dash Blocking removed". I am not concerned about that. I completely hate it...  ~X(

That was the best way to get close to Sentinel and most characters...  \-/o

I also HATE that Deadpool's Cart Wheel is not cancelable anymore. That is a great way to start combos...  >:P

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #6681 on: October 21, 2011, 09:59:25 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkC4IjTLRSI&feature=channel_video_title#

PS. I LOVE THE NEW XFORCE OUTFIT FOR X-23 !!!!!!!!!!!  :o

...and it goes with my team's colors. I might just start using her because of it…  ;D

.....wow

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6682 on: October 21, 2011, 11:41:37 PM »
.....wow

My bad Swiziga. I shouldn't have included you on that. You weren't really whining and you are always a good sport.  :)

My apologies to anyone that felt offended. I meant no offense. I just stated my opinion, but it bothers me that people knock the ability it takes to play Hulk saying that it takes no skill to use him and going as far as calling him invincible or easy to use, which is not the case... [-X

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #6683 on: October 21, 2011, 11:56:54 PM »

My bad Swiziga. I shouldn't have included you on that. You weren't really whining and you are always a good sport.  :)

My apologies to anyone that felt offended. I meant no offense. I just stated my opinion, but it bothers me that people knock the ability it takes to play Hulk saying that it takes no skill to use him and going as far as calling him invincible or easy to use, which is not the case... [-X

Let's see...

The INCREDIBLE Hulk

huh...

anyway...sorry to disappoint you but...hes just to easy to use...an 8 year old could use him and he got far at EVO...

STAND H ALL THE WAY!!!
(click to show/hide)

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #6684 on: October 22, 2011, 12:10:00 AM »
You sure make it seem like it. ;D

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #6685 on: October 22, 2011, 12:11:53 AM »
No offense manolo, or that noah kid... But Sentinel and Hulk are possibly the easiest characters in the game to use, with good reason, they both have super easy massive damage combos that start off with an easy to land super armoured attack...

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #6686 on: October 22, 2011, 12:15:09 AM »
No offense manolo, or that noah kid... But Sentinel and Hulk are possibly the easiest characters in the game to use, with good reason, they both have super easy massive damage combos that start off with an easy to land super armoured attack...
^^(PM)^
THANK YOU!!!
(click to show/hide)

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 02:35:37 AM
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #6687 on: October 22, 2011, 12:33:50 AM »
What about Phoenix then? You always get salty when I play her. She isn't as "easy" as you say Hulk is. Only with X-factor. And besides most of you have taken her at least once. Why? because of perfect situations that can be set up again if you would stop getting so salty and play.

Stop taking pop shots at Hulk and Sentinel. Did either of them win tournments? no they were weeded out. If you can't figure out what they are gonna do which is just stand their and bait you then I don't know what to tell you.
The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.
-Mei Ling quotting Shakespeare

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6688 on: October 22, 2011, 12:38:12 AM »
Let's see...

The INCREDIBLE Hulk

huh...

anyway...sorry to disappoint you but...hes just to easy to use...an 8 year old could use him and he got far at EVO...

STAND H ALL THE WAY!!!

Sorry bro, but that kid has skill. His Sentinel is excellent and he is a GOOD Hulk user...   :-w

Also, the catalyst in that match was Sentinel, and the fact that he got those Happy Birthdays, not Hulk. Too bad for the other player that couldn't KEEP UP and block, and got easily overwhelmed. I use that team too, but not because of him. I use it because of the player in the match I posted earlier.  :O*D

If Hulk is sooo easy to use and sooo invincible, how come you don't use him, and how come I rarely have problems against him? I mean, he can catch me once in a while, but so does any other character. I just dealt with him being tough from the beginning, learned to fight him and didn't look for any excuses.  :-??

By the way, his Hulk got killed quickly in the first match. He also didn't win EVO or even made it to the finals, so does that mean that he IS or he is NOT invincible...? I'm confused... :P

PS. Below is the last video of the matches I recorded in the 360 lobby night from the other day. dragonage came into the lobby at the end with his Hulk and Sentinel team. He wanted a rematch because he learned to use Akuma and used his Tatsu as a keep away to help Hulk, replacing Shuma. We still went toe to toe, and not once did I complain about having to deal with either one. I just did... :cool

If that's the case then everyone should start using them... :-??

Let's make a HULK SQUAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o

:DxDie :D :DxDie :D :DxDie

^^(PM)^
THANK YOU!!!

OK, so you have complaint about Hulk, Sentinel, Dark Phoenix, XFactor, Wesker and several other things. You even complained that I was beating you because of XFactor and I stopped using it against you, and still nothing changed...so what's next?...  <_<|...|

I know. I'm looking forward to all of your complaining about Nemesis... lol

You know what? Let's make this interesting...   ^-^

I will make you a deal, I will take on any of you that want to prove your point. Use Hulk or Sentinel against me and see how easy it is to win with them and let's track how many matches you win. I won't even use Hulk or Sentinel against them and I'll record the matches and if you prove your point I will even make a public apology about how wrong I was... :-??

I can even invite some other players into the lobby so you can fight different players and put them to the test. :cool

What do you say? Care to prove your point?   ;D

What about Phoenix then? You always get salty when I play her. She isn't as "easy" as you say Hulk is. Only with X-factor. And besides most of you have taken her at least once. Why? because of perfect situations that can be set up again if you would stop getting so salty and play.

Stop taking pop shots at Hulk and Sentinel. Did either of them win tournments? no they were weeded out. If you can't figure out what they are gonna do which is just stand their and bait you then I don't know what to tell you.

^^(PM)^

I completely agree. Man up, learn to beat them and stop whining...   \-/o

Post Merge: October 22, 2011, 12:40:06 AM
You sure make it seem like it. ;D

I make it look easy because of ONE word bro...PRACTICE...  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 12:47:57 AM by C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle »

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #6689 on: October 22, 2011, 12:45:02 AM »
*sigh*...
I dont have to prove anything...and Im not complaining, Im stating what I believe is the truth...

Consider me out of IMT lobbies for a while...
(click to show/hide)

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #6690 on: October 22, 2011, 12:47:45 AM »
Soooooo... Rocket Racoon?

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #6691 on: October 22, 2011, 12:52:06 AM »
...Wha?...any way...UMvC3...soon...

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #6692 on: October 22, 2011, 12:52:37 AM »
If that's the case then everyone should start using them...

Cause some people Manolo, use characters cause they like them, not to just win.

And TBH, I don't really have a problem with hulk or sentinel, sure I think they're super armour is a bit silly, but it's nothing compared to goddamn phoenix....

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6693 on: October 22, 2011, 01:03:50 AM »
Cause some people Manolo, use characters cause they like them, not to just win.

And TBH, I don't really have a problem with hulk or sentinel, sure I think they're super armour is a bit silly, but it's nothing compared to goddamn phoenix....

I know you don't have a problem with them bro, and I use them because I like them, not just to win. We both agree that Akuma and Phoenix are broken and I still deal with them.

The only thing I do hate with a passion are cheap no skill projectile spammers. That is ludicrous...  ~X(

*sigh*...
I dont have to prove anything...and Im not complaining, Im stating what I believe is the truth...

Consider me out of IMT lobbies for a while...

Too bad you have to take that attitude bro. If you ever decide to take the challenge, I'll be ready...  :)

Also, I don't hold grudges and I'm a nice guy to everyone, but I have been holding back for a long time while you keep saying that I win because I don't fight fair and keep putting down all the effort I've made to learn this game and learning every character and combo I know, and on top of it all, you keep knocking all the characters I use. Enough is enough. I just decided to call it like it is. :-??

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #6694 on: October 22, 2011, 01:08:25 AM »

I know you don't have a problem with them bro, and I use them because I like them, not just to win. We both agree that Akuma and Phoenix are broken and I still deal with them.

The only thing I do hate with a passion are cheap no skill projectile spammers. That is ludicrous...  ~X(

Too bad you have to take that attitude bro. If you ever decide to take the challenge, I'll be ready...  :)

Also, I don't hold grudges and I'm a nice guy to everyone, but I have been holding back for a long time while you keep saying that I win because I don't fight fair and keep putting down all the effort I've made to learn this game and learning every character and combo I know, and on top of it all, you keep knocking all the characters I use. Enough is enough. I just decided to call it like it is. :-??

You dont understand...
No matter how hard I try to win, it always comes down to your Wesker annihilating me with or without X-Factor. As a matter of fact, I dont think I should even battle you anymore since 90% of the time I kno wI wont win...
(click to show/hide)

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6695 on: October 22, 2011, 01:15:03 AM »
You dont understand...
No matter how hard I try to win, it always comes down to your Wesker annihilating me with or without X-Factor. As a matter of fact, I dont think I should even battle you anymore since 90% of the time I kno wI wont win...

Then you have to learn how to beat my Wesker bro. That's all.  :|

GLux is very good at it, and frickin' adapts to any new strategy I come up with. That is why I call him my biggest rival. He even destroyed my Hulk, Sentinel and Wesker team several times.

You need to watch my videos and see my openings. Let's do a lobby night just you and me and have 50 matches in a row until you know my Wesker in and out.

I get beaten all the time by many players and even posted videos of my losing streaks and bad beats, and they all made me better by studying them.

I'm willing to work with you, but don't knock me down.  :-??

PS. I want us to be friends, not rivals... :)

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #6696 on: October 22, 2011, 01:16:45 AM »
losing to manalo's wesker is nothing to feel bad about heck look at all the recorded matches i have against him his wesker alone makes comebacks for a win. i dont get frustrated because his wesker is really good so its understandable that i lost :-??. but dark phoenix is something else entirely for me. the reason i end up like this ~X( when i loose against her is because its the same strategy every match which is build meter/send her out/tag out and when the other chars are ko'd xfactor and projectile/teleport craziness. me having 3 people left does nothing. there have literally been matches when i couldnt press a button to get a hit in because of all the projectiles and traps to deal with

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6697 on: October 22, 2011, 01:29:07 AM »
losing to manalo's wesker is nothing to feel bad about heck look at all the recorded matches i have against him his wesker alone makes comebacks for a win. i dont get frustrated because his wesker is really good so its understandable that i lost :-??. but dark phoenix is something else entirely for me. the reason i end up like this ~X( when i loose against her is because its the same strategy every match which is build meter/send her out/tag out and when the other chars are ko'd xfactor and projectile/teleport craziness. me having 3 people left does nothing. there have literally been matches when i couldnt press a button to get a hit in because of all the projectiles and traps to deal with

Thanks for the compliments bro, but I've seen and fought Weskers that are eons beyond mine. I hope one day I become as good as those. /:O

Regarding Phoenix, I agree with you 100%, but I do hate Dark Phoenix users that stay in one corner and spam you to death. That is complete and total bullcrap, and very cheap.  \-/o

I do defend Dead Phoenix because he combos with her. That doesn't make her less cheap or easier. It just makes it interesting, at least for me, because I've tried to use her and I can't do what he does, so I know he has the skill to pull it off. It is also a huge challenge and I love challenges.  ;D

I just don't want to fight her in every match so DP and I try to mix it up a little and switch characters often, so we don't have to face Dark Phoenix, Hulk nor Sentinel all the time, and that way no one gets frustrated or bored... :-??

Post Merge: October 22, 2011, 01:36:14 AM

PS. I'm willing to do it with Wesker if it will make things better...  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 01:38:33 AM by C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle »

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #6698 on: October 22, 2011, 01:37:35 AM »
wow.....here i thought is was just a fightng game to have fun...sounds le NetEVO to me. i have lost almost evry fight and won just one . i hate mvc3 spammers but say ssf4 spammers to bring it! lol. i fought GL hard as hell in that mtch i won and still feel he was taking it easy on me.  fighting games are competative at the core and in nature you wanna win. mvc3 chracter are broken , yes just like mugen is since we all code differenty our charcters but its about as well overcoming those issues to better yourself.
 i have bashed hulk users like nothing to then come cross someone that use him a certain way that destroys me flat! i rather have hard challengers than get easy wins. thats why me and demonkai warpout on ssf4 hard for hours.

i understand peeps have issues with characters and how people use them but in the end you have to outmatch whats thrown at you. i may be a SF and kof player style to the core but i have seen even playing that way i could take out peoples characters even tho i lose the match. just a matter of time bfore i PWN  you all...my style ( with Trish lol).

cool your heels brothas.... its just a game......but i still hate your Wesker manolo!  \-/o

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6699 on: October 22, 2011, 01:45:45 AM »
wow.....here i thought is was just a fightng game to have fun...sounds le NetEVO to me. i have lost almost evry fight and won just one . i hate mvc3 spammers but say ssf4 spammers to bring it! lol. i fought GL hard as hell in that mtch i won and still feel he was taking it easy on me.  fighting games are competative at the core and in nature you wanna win. mvc3 chracter re brken , yes just like mugen is since we all code differenty our harctrs btits about as well overcoming those issues to better yourself i have bashed hulk users like nothing to then come cross someone that use him a certain way that destroys me flat! i rather have hard challengers than get easy wins. thats why me and demonkai warpout on ssf4 hard for hours.

i understand peeps have issues with characters and how people use them but in the end you have to outmatch whats thrown at you. i may be a SF and kof player style to the core but i have seen even playing that way i could take out peoples characters even tho i lose the match. just a matter of time bfore i PWN  you all...my style ( with Trish lol).

cool your heels brothas.... its just a game......but i still hate your Wesker manolo!  \-/o

I'M GOING TO SMACK YOUR TRISH TO THE MOON IN ULTIMATE AND...

Wait a minute...  /:O

:rules:

I can't say the rest, but you know what I mean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  \-/o

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare