collapse

Author Topic: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3  (Read 188414 times)

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 26, 2019, 11:39:32 PM
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
Re: *Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 thread*
« Reply #6475 on: October 15, 2011, 11:52:41 PM »
I have to admit...that mode seems very interesting, yet like HyperSonic92 said...
NAWT GEOUD ENAUF!

It would have maybe been better if all the characters were playable instead of "cards", its not a card game, its a fighting game...

I wouldnt mind giving the mode a try though...

It does seem like a kind of slap in the face doesn't it? Kinda like "Look at all these characters not in this game!"

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

Offline jafar

• SLASH!!
  • Stage Creator
  • Last Login:March 25, 2024, 11:08:29 AM
    • My YT channel
« Reply #6476 on: October 15, 2011, 11:53:48 PM »

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 02:35:37 AM
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #6477 on: October 16, 2011, 12:28:42 AM »
The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.
-Mei Ling quotting Shakespeare

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #6478 on: October 16, 2011, 12:36:38 AM »
The bottom board where Deadpool stands on saying "Objection," makes me laugh.

Anyway, I still remember Red Arremer (Firebrand) confronting the Avenger. Even, X-23 slashing Nemesis. Once Frank West and Rocket Raccoon are done, overall of the new characters will come together into an opening. It's what I'm assuming of.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
« Reply #6479 on: October 16, 2011, 01:45:54 AM »
CG trailer Extended./url].

THAT...WAS...AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!  :o

Post Merge: October 16, 2011, 01:49:10 AM
I'm sure their is gonna be counter cards for the cards. I can't really tell but I think they run on a meter.Team of one card, I can see so much trolling with that lol.

I know, but I'm sure that there will always be one team powered up more than the other...  :-??

I think this mode is only 1 player by the looks of it.

I would but my brother's (whiplash) sleeping and the 360's in his room.

I played your brother earlier. GatlingPunch and I are playing now. I'm pretty sure that I haven't played you yet or it's been a while. I'm looking  forward to it...  :thumbsup:

I have to admit...that mode seems very interesting, yet like HyperSonic92 said...
NAWT GEOUD ENAUF!

It would have maybe been better if all the characters were playable instead of "cards", its not a card game, its a fighting game...

It does seem like a kind of slap in the face doesn't it? Kinda like "Look at all these characters not in this game!"

Agreed...  \-/o

The bottom board where Deadpool stands on saying "Objection," makes me laugh.

That was funny... lol

« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 01:54:24 AM by C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle »

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #6480 on: October 16, 2011, 02:30:29 AM »
I DID IT! I beat Manolo not once, not twice, but three times! I couldn't play Super-Skrull today, but everyone else was on, even Akuma and Tasky. I almost made it four, but his Wesker managed to sneak off with a sliver of health to take out Dante.
And I beat another Super-Skrull from another player and I have proud.

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #6481 on: October 16, 2011, 04:43:07 AM »
I DID IT! I beat Manolo not once, not twice, but three times! I couldn't play Super-Skrull today, but everyone else was on, even Akuma and Tasky. I almost made it four, but his Wesker managed to sneak off with a sliver of health to take out Dante.
And I beat another Super-Skrull from another player and I have proud.

lol ...You should have stayed a bit longer. We only played 27 games...  ;D

I invited some guys I met the other day to the same lobby. One is a Cosmic Lord, another is a 4th Lord and a 7th Lord, and they are all AMAZING !!!!  :o

The last two and I are pretty even winning and losing, but I am playing the Cosmic Lord for the first time and already beat him twice. First time I have ever beaten a Cosmic Lord. It's not easy. I hope they were both real wins and he was not drunk...  :D

I am actually recording the matches. I will post them later...  :thumbsup:

Post Merge: October 16, 2011, 05:54:01 AM

Another Cosmic Lord joined and I beat him too. He is better than the other, and can play incredible with over 8 different characters. He has the best Dormammu, Doom and Zero I have ever seen, but he don't use them together...  /:O

I've beaten two Cosmic Lords already and went head to head with both of them on very close games...  :w00t:

« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 05:54:01 AM by C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle »

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 03, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
  • JDubbs: 1st Name, Last Name
« Reply #6482 on: October 16, 2011, 10:47:22 AM »
Manolo

you almost make me want to get back into this. But it sound like you play wayyyyyy too much so that now our fights wont even be fair
You think You Know Me

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster
[/URL]

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #6483 on: October 16, 2011, 01:02:09 PM »
Nah, Jdubbs. I hadn't played in something like 4 months and was still able to win 25% of the time.

(click to show/hide)

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6484 on: October 16, 2011, 03:06:44 PM »
Manolo

you almost make me want to get back into this. But it sound like you play wayyyyyy too much so that now our fights wont even be fair
Nah, Jdubbs. I hadn't played in something like 4 months and was still able to win 25% of the time.

(click to show/hide)

Dubbs, you gotta get Ultimate bro. Forget the past and embrace the future. I know Crapcom is a bad seed, but all money hungry corporations are, and we can't do anything about it. Besides, I think they are doing good with this new update.

The way I see it is that when the original Street Fighter came out we would have all paid $200 to have it at home, and we did. Most of us bought a SNES just for that game. I know I did. I even bought a $700 Neo Geo with a $300 Samurai Shodown game and a $300 KOF'94 game, just so I could play them at home.

Yes, Crapcom keeps getting my money, and as long as they keep releasing good fighting games they will. I bought two Special MvC3 Editions, 360 ($70) and PS3 ($70) and the strategy guide ($20),  for a total of $160. Now I recently paid for two copies of Ultimate, 360 ($40) and PS3 ($40), plus the new strategy guide ($20), for a total of $100. I know I would have paid $260 or more for Ultimate, which will justify the purchase of whatever DLC they come up with.

I know a lot of people can't afford that, but I happen to be a working adult who's only hobby is gaming, and I rather spend the money on this then go bar hopping and drinking. Been there, done that...

Anyway, the game is not that hard to learn, but is tough to master. I can usually learn a new combo in about 30 minutes to an hour if I dedicate myself to training, but I hardly ever do it. Now, there are tons of strategies to learn, and I learn more from getting beat up by the really good players and learning their strategies, which is why Whiplash says he got beat up massively after half an hour. The really good players have taught me to look for the patterns and exploit them. That is why I switch teams in almost every match, so I can keep it fresh and hide my openings...

Whiplash is very good, and we went 5 and 5 the first few games, but after half an hour I got his strategy down and changed what I was doing to adjust, which is why I ended up winning over 15 in a row...

Anyway, I hope everyone here gets Ultimate. It looks like it will have everything we wanted from the beginning. Yes, we spent money on Vanilla, but at least we can get now what we wanted. At the end of the day, it's about friendly competition between us enjoying what we want to play online, and this game rocks...  :w00t:

Here is hoping we get BB Hood, Mega Man, Gambit and Jin Saotome as DLC...  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 03:36:09 PM by C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle »

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #6485 on: October 16, 2011, 03:18:53 PM »

Dubbs, you gotta get Ultimate bro. Forget the past and embrace the future. I know Crapcom is a bad seed, but all money hungry corporations are, and we can't do anything about it. Besides, I think they are doing good with this new update.

The way I see it is that when the original Street Fighter came out we would have all paid $200 to have it at home, and we did. Most of us bought a SNES just for that game. I know I did. I even bought a $700 Neo Geo with a $300 Samurai Shodown game and a $300 KOF'94 game, just so I could play them at home.

damn you were another one who jumped out the window with the neo geo movement lol smdh... my pops wanted to get it for me when i was a kid and i was like naaaaah yeah right :-@.. "dad if you did i only would have one game and thats it 8=|"....he said haha huh? why?? "i said a memory card is 150 bucks and that art of fighting game you thought was cool is 350 dollars :|".....he looked at me like  /:O

Now years later when i started working i couldve gotten it but i was like naw...one friend was cool enough to let me hold his CD neo geo anyway. And he used his college money smh lol he only had 2 games lol KOF94 and SS...it took forever to load through matches...that juggling monkey still haunts me! :'(
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 22, 2024, 11:46:19 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #6486 on: October 16, 2011, 03:40:50 PM »
 :| 8=| :-??

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6487 on: October 16, 2011, 03:47:57 PM »
damn you were another one who jumped out the window with the neo geo movement lol smdh... my pops wanted to get it for me when i was a kid and i was like naaaaah yeah right :-@.. "dad if you did i only would have one game and thats it 8=|"....he said haha huh? why?? "i said a memory card is 150 bucks and that art of fighting game you thought was cool is 350 dollars :|".....he looked at me like  /:O

Now years later when i started working i couldve gotten it but i was like naw...one friend was cool enough to let me hold his CD neo geo anyway. And he used his college money smh lol he only had 2 games lol KOF94 and SS...it took forever to load through matches...that juggling monkey still haunts me! :'(

lol...Dude the cartridges had no loading whatsoever. It was great. My friends and I had some awesome memorable times with it. :thumbsup:

I still have it, but now I am looking to sell it. :-??

In case anybody is interested, I will be putting it on eBay soon, although I've been saying that for years.  :D

I have:

Original Neo Geo with original controller
Two Custom Made Heavy Controllers which are very similar to the Street Fighter Fighting Sticks we know now a days, but bigger. They cost $150 each.
Samurai Shodwon 2
KOF'94
KOF'95
I think I still have KOF'96 but I can check
World Heroes 2 Jet
I think I still have Mutation Nation but I can also check
I know I have one more game, but I don't remember which one.

I also have a Jaguar with games and a 3DO with games, which I also intend to sell...  ;D

Post Merge: October 16, 2011, 03:48:58 PM

:| 8=| :-??

Princess...you funny... :D

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #6488 on: October 16, 2011, 04:06:37 PM »

I dont think you understand that me buying this game would make me the worlds largest hypocrite. I've spent much time arguing against this game and even though there's nothing I can ultimately do, I cant go back on my principles. I may just rent it tho
You think You Know Me

[/URL]

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #6489 on: October 16, 2011, 04:07:06 PM »
as much money as my parents was swimming in back then i still couldnt get those insanely high systems with break yo wallet cash games!  :D. but you know what? now as i m at the 40 mark with a high school teen and a border line tween i see a huge difference from back then to now. Gaming is an expensive hobby no matter how much income you got. manolo bro i too have been a working adult more years than some been alive or just getting started. i have learned you the consumer must watch what you invest in these trying times.

why would i get UMVC3? because gangsta luxury burnt out my mvc3 fightin him lol, and now i can only play my peeps if i get umvc3 (or get mvc3 used...ha!). but really thats the only reason i have to want it. UMVC3 is nothing more than just milking consumers for what we originally paid for in mvc3. ssf4 arcade proved to me they can do it if they want to the right ( and consumer, fan ) way. I got more for less. you cant ven use your mvc3 dl charactrs in umvc3 unless you buy them all over again...major fked up! so i guess i am just out playing as jill unless i BUY her all over again.. /:O

i dont have that dispensible money i used to have because of the economy and my high paying job let 200 of us go. this now makes me even more aware to be a smarter comsumer and seriously pay attention to businesses practices. yes mvc3 and umvc3 are and will be fun but i dont like the feeling of getting milked at all.  \-/o . with Crapcom right now and pretty much just with their mvc3 franchise it seems to be the price to pay for admission.  o.O#

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #6490 on: October 16, 2011, 04:18:20 PM »
you cant ven use your mvc3 dl charactrs in umvc3 unless you buy them all over again...major fked up! so i guess i am just out playing as jill unless i BUY her all over again.. /:O
Lando, if you bought them in MvC3, you can use them in UMvC3.

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 02:35:37 AM
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #6491 on: October 16, 2011, 04:20:20 PM »
The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.
-Mei Ling quotting Shakespeare

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #6492 on: October 16, 2011, 04:25:50 PM »
Lando, if you bought them in MvC3, you can use them in UMvC3.

i coulda swore earlier it was said we couldnt?  oh ok yay on that one. :w00t:  but still...they Crapcom! :|

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #6493 on: October 16, 2011, 04:31:02 PM »
lol...Dude the cartridges had no loading whatsoever. It was great. My friends and I had some awesome memorable times with it. :thumbsup:

lol yeah i know that. at the time when the NG CD version came afterwards thats when my homie got it when he was in college. the cartridge was always faster on the load time. But that CD version oh god... o.O# that loading monkey. its like you better get one good match in and then hang it up! screw the second round! :D

HAIL CROM!!

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #6494 on: October 16, 2011, 04:40:17 PM »
I dont think you understand that me buying this game would make me the worlds largest hypocrite. I've spent much time arguing against this game and even though there's nothing I can ultimately do, I cant go back on my principles. I may just rent it tho

Maybe you could...acquire it...without purchase... ^-^

...You know a gift.

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #6495 on: October 16, 2011, 04:56:17 PM »

...You know a gift.

I was thinking craigslist. But that works too
You think You Know Me

[/URL]

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #6496 on: October 16, 2011, 05:01:35 PM »
@Dead phoenix: Great seth Interview btw...very interesting

HAIL CROM!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #6497 on: October 16, 2011, 05:11:22 PM »

Whiplash is very good, and we went 5 and 5 the first few games, but after half an hour I got his strategy down and changed what I was doing to adjust, which is why I ended up winning over 15 in a row...

ahhhhh so you used the strategy i said to use on him....turn your mic off cause he will distract you talking about yugioh and stuff!  :D

whiplash is the only person i know that can beat you to death while casual talking about anything ! lol

dang i wish i could play you guys again. i got a lil better but i guess i'll see yall in UMVC3.

OH and kai....i got you hugely in kof13! it aint gonna be like ssf4ae matches! advantage lando this time!  >:D
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 05:16:27 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6498 on: October 16, 2011, 05:18:37 PM »

Dude, who’s gonna call you a hypocrite? Not me, nor any of the guys here. We don’t care. We are all good peeps. Whoever calls you a hypocrite is not a friend and you shouldn’t care for what they think anyway.  :P

I understand the whole thing about principles and I certainly don’t agree with what Crapcom has done, but I am not going to stop enjoying the game just to prove a point that they won’t listen to.  :-??

We all love fighting games here. Let’s just have fun with it. At least buy it used so you don’t contribute in giving them any profits, but get it and play with your peeps… :thumbsup:

as much money as my parents was swimming in back then i still couldnt get those insanely high systems with break yo wallet cash games!  :D. but you know what? now as i m at the 40 mark with a high school teen and a border line tween i see a huge difference from back then to now. Gaming is an expensive hobby no matter how much income you got. manolo bro i too have been a working adult more years than some been alive or just getting started. i have learned you the consumer must watch what you invest in these trying times.

why would i get UMVC3? because gangsta luxury burnt out my mvc3 fightin him lol, and now i can only play my peeps if i get umvc3 (or get mvc3 used...ha!). but really thats the only reason i have to want it. UMVC3 is nothing more than just milking consumers for what we originally paid for in mvc3. ssf4 arcade proved to me they can do it if they want to the right ( and consumer, fan ) way. I got more for less. you cant ven use your mvc3 dl charactrs in umvc3 unless you buy them all over again...major fked up! so i guess i am just out playing as jill unless i BUY her all over again.. /:O

i dont have that dispensible money i used to have because of the economy and my high paying job let 200 of us go. this now makes me even more aware to be a smarter comsumer and seriously pay attention to businesses practices. yes mvc3 and umvc3 are and will be fun but i dont like the feeling of getting milked at all.  \-/o . with Crapcom right now and pretty much just with their mvc3 franchise it seems to be the price to pay for admission.  o.O#

I totally agree with you and feel you bro. This economy has hurt many people. I used to have a great high paying job making $80k base salary plus commissions until I got laid off in 2008. I used to bring $120k, easy, which helped my gaming and collectible habits. I even had $30k in the bank and no debt. Now, two divorces and several other relationships later, plus being unemployed for over 8 months, drained all my savings. I now live paycheck to paycheck and have over $10k in credit card bills. I also have to take care of my mother, who I brought from PR and hasn’t found a job yet. It doesn’t help that I pay $1,400 a month in child support, which they never adjusted and I never get to see, since they take it straight out of my paycheck. I would be happy if I knew it was all going to my 15 year old son, but his mother stopped working as soon as the court decided that and her husband, and her spend it on whatever they want. They live in a small town in Puerto Rico and their rent is $500, so I’m basically taking care of both of them…   ~X(

Meanwhile, I bought a PSP Go for my son last Christmas and he got so excited because he said he had been saving to buy one for months. Where is the money I’m sending when he is even going to public school and his mother is dressing the latest fashions? Anyway, that was his good Christmas gift…  \-/o

Well, because of all that I can’t afford what I could before. This year the only games I have bought are MvC3 (My Birthday Present), Ultimate (Early Christmas Present) and NBA2K12 (recent impulse buy), just because I need my fighting game and basketball high. I also got Mortal Kombat, but I’m glad it was a gift. Anyway, I learned to not spend money out, I don’t eat out and I don’t spend money on things other people do.    :-??

Also, since my last relationship ended in August of last year, I decided I want no more girlfriends until I get my life in order. Now, I just invite them over and cook…  ^-^

Anyway, it’s tough bro, but I don’t let is bring me down. The way I see it, I rather spend money on a game that will keep me having fun in house, than go out, waste money on booze and women, and even risk an accident or anything bad happening.   [-X

It’s just life and I have to enjoy it…  :)

PS. There have been 3 versions of Street Fighter 4 already, so that was not a good example…  :D

lol yeah i know that. at the time when the NG CD version came afterwards thats when my homie got it when he was in college. the cartridge was always faster on the load time. But that CD version oh god... o.O# that loading monkey. its like you better get one good match in and then hang it up! screw the second round! :D

:DxDie :D :DxDie

...You know a gift.
I was thinking craigslist. But that works too

That's the spirit...  :thumbsup:

ahhhhh so you used the strategy i said to use on him....turn your mic off cause he will distract you talking about yugioh and stuff!  :D

whiplash is the only person i know that can beat you to death while casual talking about anything ! lol

dang i wish i could play you guys again. i got a lil better but i guess i'll see yall in UMVC3.

lol...I still don't know how he can concentrate on the fighting while having an in depth conversation about anything. It's amazing...  :DxDie :D :DxDie

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #6499 on: October 16, 2011, 05:52:23 PM »
Ok, now I'm curious about this Whiplash Hypno-Talk thing. lol Too bad you can't play online with the other systems. *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare