collapse

Author Topic: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3  (Read 188506 times)

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
Re: *Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 thread*
« Reply #3725 on: March 06, 2011, 07:32:58 PM »
I'm giving up on this game as of today. HAVEGUNWILLSHOOT and NEUTRALIZE spammers have finally driven me to the breaking point. Using one move repeatedly to win is extremely dishonorable, plus I'm sick of seeing the same 5 characters used over and over.  o.O#

And now I'm hearing that they have no plans for further roster DLC or spectator mode.  ~X(

I hate that. You should join our parties on XBL or PSN. We don't play that one move spamming game...  [-X

Plus, we have a blast every time...  :w00t:

I was Spike, Malik was Skrull, Swiziga was Swiziga, and Chocobo was a friend of mine. She was freaking out on getting a draw too. lol You should have joined the text chatroom. We didn't have mics either. We used text chat.

I could tell you were Spike after I saw your Bison portrait. I found out SuperSkrull101 was Malik a bit after, and Chocobo was cool. I sent her a friend invite so we can play again. I didn't fight much against Swiziga though.

That Draw was sickening. We both did a hyper at the same time and we cancelled each other out...   \-/o

I need to get a mic and a text typing thing. I hate using the screen interface.

Anyway, they were all fun matches. We have to do it again.  :)

ya make me want to jump on my PS3 version.

Yes you should...  ;)

Post Merge: [time]Sun Mar  6 18:37:51 2011[/time]
Not only that but you have characters that can teleport around all of that stuff and attack Wesker, Dante and X-23. You have characters that can zip line all over the screen from Spencer, spider-man, Amaterasu and Taskmaster. as well as other characters that can help you take out those spammers like its nothing. You just have to learn how to effectively use there moves and use all of that spamming inexperience that they are doing to you advantage.

Agreed, I fly right over spammers and corner them with my Amaterasu, Wesker and Dante team. It's my favorite combination.  :cool

« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 07:40:22 PM by ManoloStyle »

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #3726 on: March 06, 2011, 08:06:41 PM »
well i aint found a team so far that i can say i will def main all the way. i am really liking some technical peeps like dormammu, amaterasu, Trish with her trapping ( love trish right now)  and a few others. I hate Phoenix at first but dang i just started getting her to go dark phoenix. she shoulda been more of what she really is. ahhh whatever. but so far i done got this lil team going and i like it a bit.

Trish, Dante and Deadpool.  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #3727 on: March 06, 2011, 08:09:11 PM »
well i aint found a team so far that i can say i will def main all the way. i am really liking some technical peeps like dormammu, amaterasu, Trish with her trapping ( love trish right now)  and a few others. I hate Phoenix at first but dang i just started getting her to go dark phoenix. she shoulda been more of what she really is. ahhh whatever. but so far i done got this lil team going and i like it a bit.

Trish, Dante and Deadpool.  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Landooooo !!! We need to play my man. What do you have 360 or PS3? Let me know your Gamertag so I can send you an invite, and let me know when you are online...  :thumbsup:

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #3728 on: March 06, 2011, 08:11:41 PM »
I could tell you were Spike after I saw your Bison portrait. I found out SuperSkrull101 was Malik a bit after, and Chocobo was cool. I sent her a friend invite so we can play again. I didn't fight much against Swiziga though.

That Draw was sickening. We both did a hyper at the same time and we cancelled each other out...   \-/o

I need to get a mic and a text typing thing. I hate using the screen interface.

Anyway, they were all fun matches. We have to do it again.  :)
I hate the screen thing too. I need a keyboard. But every time I host a lobby, I send chat invites. I sent you like 6.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #3729 on: March 06, 2011, 08:14:40 PM »
Landooooo !!! We need to play my man. What do you have 360 or PS3? Let me know your Gamertag so I can send you an invite, and let me know when you are online...  :thumbsup:

hahahaha
Most def! but sadly i dont have the Net on my 360 ...yet! in a couple weeks i will be up and layin some smacks down. or errr gettin swatted..either way i will love playin everybody.  I hear Sic is da man so i gotta beef up my game in MVC3 so when i challenge Sic, i wont be like those RAGE QUITTERS of yester years! lmao.

So far, i am whippin arse on hard cpu with the Trish, dante and deadpool crew.

BTW..I hate Sentinel! *Iceman ThumbsDown!* *Iceman ThumbsDown!* *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #3730 on: March 06, 2011, 08:16:42 PM »
BTW..I hate Sentinel! *Iceman ThumbsDown!* *Iceman ThumbsDown!* *Iceman ThumbsDown!*
Who doesn't? Seriously?

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #3731 on: March 06, 2011, 08:20:34 PM »
LOL, i dont know who doesnt and for those who do, i am beefin up my skills cause i can exploit a lil sentinel weaknesses. lol.

yo i played with sentinel and yo, i didnt even have to use anyone else! i beat Galactus with him so dang easy i felt bad for galactus. ...cheap sentinel, he shoulda be on the cut list and and if he was then he should have stayed there for good. o.O#

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #3732 on: March 06, 2011, 08:39:30 PM »
LOL, i dont know who doesnt and for those who do, i am beefin up my skills cause i can exploit a lil sentinel weaknesses. lol.

yo i played with sentinel and yo, i didnt even have to use anyone else! i beat Galactus with him so dang easy i felt bad for galactus. ...cheap sentinel, he shoulda be on the cut list and and if he was then he should have stayed there for good. o.O#

I agree. I liked fighting Sentinel in MvC2 and MUGEN, but then again, I never played MvC2 online ever, so I had no idea how cheap he could be. I was one of the naive ones that wanted him back, just because of the X-Men nemesis thing. Now that I play MvC3 online all the time, I HATE HIM, and wish he wasn't brought back...  \-/o

I hate the screen thing too. I need a keyboard. But every time I host a lobby, I send chat invites. I sent you like 6.

Sorry about that. I had never played online on PS3 before, so I had no idea there was a chat room. I didn't even know how to check my messages since I had never sent or gotten one.. :-??

Offline The King Sic-1™

• The King of Mugen & Best in the World!
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 28, 2018, 11:47:27 AM
  • Head over to http://sicgraphicsmugen.darkbb.com/
    • TheTrueSic-1
    • SicGraphicsMugen
« Reply #3733 on: March 06, 2011, 08:44:16 PM »

LOL!!!!
I only hate the people that spam with him... they do nothing but that mouth beam....
but if they played with him the way i do, i wouldn't have a problem.
ask manolostyle.... i like to get up close and combo with sentinel.

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #3734 on: March 06, 2011, 08:48:17 PM »
Select Message Box under Friends in the home menu for messages. You can accept friend requests and see invites here too.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #3735 on: March 06, 2011, 08:51:21 PM »
LOL!!!!
I only hate the people that spam with him... they do nothing but that mouth beam....

Now that i def agree with, i hate the mouth beam, the cpu tries to spam that move way too much on me. when i use him , i like doing the close combos, which is the best part about him i actually DO like , everything else, bahhh humbug,.  Yeah when i play you , go right ahead and pick em Sic, hehehehehe >:D , you spam that mouth beam ...RAGE QUIT! unpluggin my whole 360! :D :D :D :D
hahaha but yeah man i have to get my online going soon so i can get some challenges in cause yall seem to be havin too much fun and i am missin out! plus, me and Demonkai got a nice lil SSF4 Business to handle!  ::salute::

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #3736 on: March 06, 2011, 08:51:54 PM »
LOL!!!!

I HATE HIM EVEN MORE WHEN YOU USE HIM !!!  *Iceman ThumbsDown!* *Iceman ThumbsDown!* *Iceman ThumbsDown!* *Iceman ThumbsDown!* *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

I HATE how much damage he takes to get killed, and how much damage he dishes out, and his long reach...   \-/o

Anyway, it's all good with you, since you don't spam him THAT much  :DxDie (you do when you are in a pickle...  \-/o ), but you do make him a worthy challenge...  :cool

PS. Looking forward to our next match... :)

Post Merge: [time]Sun Mar  6 19:54:36 2011[/time]

Select Message Box under Friends in the home menu for messages. You can accept friend requests and see invites here too.

Cool. Thanks... :thumbsup:

Offline The King Sic-1™

• TheTrueSic-1
    • SicGraphicsMugen
« Reply #3737 on: March 06, 2011, 08:55:47 PM »

I HATE HIM EVEN MORE WHEN YOU USE HIM !!!  *Iceman ThumbsDown!* *Iceman ThumbsDown!* *Iceman ThumbsDown!* *Iceman ThumbsDown!* *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

I HATE how much damage he takes to get killed, and how much damage he dishes out, and his long reach...  -/o

Anyway, it's all good with you, since you don't spam him that much (you do when you are in a pickle... -/o ), but you do make him a worthy challenge...  :cool

PS. Looking forward to the next match... :)

Post Merge: [time]Sun Mar  6 19:54:36 2011[/time]

Cool. Thanks... :thumbsup:

HEY!! i only spammed that one match because i messed up and used my x-factor right away!! LOL!!! i had no choice! LOL!!!

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #3738 on: March 06, 2011, 09:01:02 PM »
HEY!! i only spammed that one match because i messed up and used my x-factor right away!! LOL!!! i had no choice! LOL!!!

I should've had you there !!! You denied non-X-Factor Akuma to me !!! That's a LOSS I still remember and should not be in my stats.  \-/o

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #3739 on: March 06, 2011, 09:01:59 PM »
 :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie AHHHHHH HAHAHAHAYHA , THE COMEBACK REBUTTLE FOR THE SPAMMING!

Offline The King Sic-1™

• TheTrueSic-1
    • SicGraphicsMugen
« Reply #3740 on: March 06, 2011, 09:05:53 PM »
I should've had you there !!! You denied non-X-Factor Akuma to me !!! That's a LOSS I still remember and should not be in my stats.  \-/o

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!  I'm sticking to my story!! i had no choice! LOL!!!!!

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #3741 on: March 06, 2011, 09:07:03 PM »
Man, every time (twice lol) I played Malik last night, he spammed just to annoy me.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #3742 on: March 06, 2011, 09:09:55 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!  I'm sticking to my story!! i had no choice! LOL!!!!!

hmmm Note to self: when playing against sic, watch out for Inadvertantly Spamming via x factor move. lol. Noted! lol

and watch out for Malik displays of annoyance with spamming to get under skin. ...Noted.

i am gonna make sure i am well prepared fellas. :thumbsup:    :D :D :D
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 09:15:04 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando33 »

Offline The King Sic-1™

• TheTrueSic-1
    • SicGraphicsMugen
« Reply #3743 on: March 06, 2011, 09:15:48 PM »
hmmm Note to self: when playing against sic, watch out for Inadvertantly Spamming via x fatcor move. lol. Noted! lol

and watch out for Malik displays of annoyance with spamming to get under skin. ...Noted.

i am gonna make sure i am well prepared fellas. :thumbsup:    :D :D :D

LOL.... like i said.... i only spammed because i used my "X-Factor" on my first person.... i always save it for my last person "Akuma".
and because i accidentally used it on my first person, i had to do anything i could to win the match. LOL!

you know what.... later on tonight i will be getting on MVC3 on my 360....i welcome all to join me..(evil smile) hehehehehehe.

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #3744 on: March 06, 2011, 09:18:43 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!  I'm sticking to my story!! i had no choice! LOL!!!!!

:DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

LOL.... like i said.... i only spammed because i used my "X-Factor" on my first person.... i always save it for my last person "Akuma".
and because i accidentally used it on my first person, i had to do anything i could to win the match. LOL!

you know what.... later on tonight i will be getting on MVC3 on my 360....i welcome all to join me..(evil smile) hehehehehehe.

YOU'RE ON !!!  \-/o

We need GLux in the house too !!!  :w00t:

If not we do a PS3 party...  :-??

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #3745 on: March 06, 2011, 09:22:03 PM »
yeah when i get my onoline going in 2 weeks , maybe one, i def will roll with ya sic min some matches. i havent really figured out much with the x factor move to utlize it good. no lie, half the time i did it, all by accident. lol.

i have my wish list of people i wanna challenege.

SIC, of course. lol
shadaloo
manolostyle
malik
demonkai ( SSF4 then mvc3)
Jodafro
others and some major heads around here ...*cough* Acey* cough *

so i am gettin my training sessions on seriously!

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #3746 on: March 06, 2011, 09:24:25 PM »
Not many PS3ers are online today, but I'll be doing a lobby.

I'm on PS3 Lando.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #3747 on: March 06, 2011, 09:32:54 PM »
ok so wait a sec. lemme get this right about the online stuff with MVC3.
i can only play other 360 users but no ps3 users? aww man say it aint so!  :'(

and my other question i have for you guys is , i havent seen how the MVC3 lobby works when you are selecting characters or anything. when you are challeneging each other , do you see who the other player is picking?
i hated that in the arcades in MVc2 , of course no choice, cause most peeps would be arueing on how who is to pick first and crap and be mad peeps are pickin characters to combat the others characters. so i wanna know is there like a blind picking system setup in the lobby ?  :-?? someone please educate me.

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #3748 on: March 06, 2011, 09:36:20 PM »
No, you can't see who the other player is picking. But with Mano, it is always Dante, Ammy, and Wesker.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #3749 on: March 06, 2011, 09:43:07 PM »
hahaha so you already know who he comin in with. Dante is a beast and wesker, ahh he can be handled but Ammy is kinda hard , the change up in ranges vary even more than Dante but only if you are quick with the switching where Dantes is all instant.  my best bet, he spams the power in forward dash slash that ends with the gun rapid fire nunchuck move quite a bit.  LOL.

Imma have to get my week worth on Amaterasu in hard and work on my 3 teams i been messin with.  Dormammu tho is a hard beast to use cause everything so sparatic in the game tryin to do ALL the moves he has seems nearly impossible. i will def be comming correct when the challenges start. But for SIC and any other Sentinel users i really gotta get better but since says he dont spam mouth blaster than should be cool matchups. #:-S

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare