collapse

Author Topic: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3  (Read 188609 times)

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
Re: *Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 thread*
« Reply #2325 on: December 04, 2010, 09:41:37 PM »
.A recent example is Steve Rogers. (Captain America)

Having read every issue of captain america Vol. 5 up to the rebirth.

I can safely assume that it wasen't never meant for him to die. Marvel just sensationalised it and made it seem like he died. I'm pretty sure the plan was to revive him, Like the death of superman.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 12:54:04 AM by -Whiplash- »

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #2326 on: December 04, 2010, 11:12:39 PM »
I thought that too. I'm a hardcore Cap fan. I was talking about the crazy way he came back. It sucks that Bucky is Cap now though. At least Rogers is in the Secret Avrngers.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 11:19:04 PM by Shadaloo Lives! »

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #2327 on: December 05, 2010, 04:05:53 AM »
First, DEMONKAI says Capcom is stingy for characters. And now Marvel is putting deaths on some of our favorite super heroes especially Captain America (Steve Rogers). I heard about Steve Rogers dead in Wikipedia. Man, what's going on, people? What's with those companies?

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #2328 on: December 05, 2010, 04:12:43 AM »
What did you read that in like, 2007? He's been alive for like, a year now.

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #2329 on: December 05, 2010, 06:42:16 AM »
2008... I forgot about him being dead. Guess he's still alive. thanks man. Looks like I never bothered both Marvel and Capcom till this year. I have some old Marvel comics and some Capcom games.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #2330 on: December 05, 2010, 10:00:04 AM »
comics do that nonesense just to bring up sells and to have time to spruce up a character to try to implent some new course of action for that person like they did with bats for example. but caapcom is just cashing in and they will use that engine for sf4 til the wheels fall off god forbid if they ever make a games with sprites again!! lol 'sorry , thats sounds like hopes of them not being lazy hahaha

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline Rabbitxpp

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 18, 2024, 11:30:19 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2331 on: December 05, 2010, 05:12:18 PM »
capcom is being real lazy *we cnt make auras* -_- *we dnt kno how to implement a motorcycle into the game* man they juss trying to find the easy way out for everything
Suppose one day that coin lands on its edge

Offline Warcueid

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 17, 2020, 10:42:46 PM
« Reply #2332 on: December 06, 2010, 04:12:35 AM »
capcom is being real lazy *we cnt make auras* -_- *we dnt kno how to implement a motorcycle into the game* man they juss trying to find the easy way out for everything
Don't think so. Morrigan should require a couple of models cause of her morphing animations just for basic attacks. I think the models is what kills memory.

Now imagine Demitri, he has to have his aura on at all times, that x-factor doesn't last for the whole round I imagine. Now add seperate models for his transformations:the bats, his bat form, midnight bliss for 30+ chars(30+ extra models!), etc.  Yeah, thats a bit much. It sucks though, I'd would've like to have him in.

I would also like Omega Red, please.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 04:22:57 AM by Warcueid »

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #2333 on: December 06, 2010, 06:55:58 AM »
Don't think so. Morrigan should require a couple of models cause of her morphing animations just for basic attacks. I think the models is what kills memory.

Now imagine Demitri, he has to have his aura on at all times, that x-factor doesn't last for the whole round I imagine. Now add seperate models for his transformations:the bats, his bat form, midnight bliss for 30+ chars(30+ extra models!), etc.  Yeah, thats a bit much. It sucks though, I'd would've like to have him in.

I would also like Omega Red, please.
PAAAALEEEEEASE MAN,  LOL Midnight bliss moves are more a mugen fandome than actaul casual gameplayers would even think twice about. that aura effect is nothin hard for them to do and they know it. like what they mean they found it hard for ghost rider bike to be included in the game, uhhh hello, ghost rider only rides his bike, he fights without it duhhh. like i said and its been shown if she hulk can have a hyper with a car being rammed on screen and she tossin it then ghost rider can have his bike implemented . remember they didnt say it wasnt possible , they said they couldnt find a way to incorperate it.  sizeable different meanings .

Ya wanna know whats the real deal on the whole why certain characters gettin deconfirmed thang, its not cause of they couldnt or cant do it, its because once they have an idea and they cant find a way to utilize that ONE idea they scratch it. but funny how they say how hard it is to do Amaterasu in the game she sure nuff made it. i dont see much in different view of her direction energy grapple thingy she can do from all kinds of angle than spider mans web sling, shoots and bionic commandos grapplin arm other than a few MINOR tweaks.they can have trone bonne and Modock inside entire machine s during gameplay but they cant make a ghost rider bike hyper for 5 seconds? BULLSH*T!!  [-X

Now i wont go a so called :whiney rant " but whatever, i will not condone their useless bases of deconfimations or excuses of why they "couldnt " incorperate something small as to others that are in game and are so robust in move set cababilities ( amaterasu, Dormummu)and as well as somem other characters hat are in game and have different ways of playin rather han add some of those fandom characters who would require less work. either way imma buy the game and play but don give those lame reasons, just say we chose not to add them thats all. Capcom is being stingy AND lazy in some areas and workin hard in alot of others. Oh just watch who all become DLC and they be like "oh yeah we figured out how to add dimitris aura after all. its another way to get to milk ya into their core ideas. Ya want the better favs, pay us for em. simple as that...watch. lol

Offline bronx83bornrm

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 29, 2014, 08:05:28 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2334 on: December 06, 2010, 08:05:43 AM »
PAAAALEEEEEASE MAN,  LOL Midnight bliss moves are more a mugen fandome than actaul casual gameplayers would even think twice about. that aura effect is nothin hard for them to do and they know it. like what they mean they found it hard for ghost rider bike to be included in the game, uhhh hello, ghost rider only rides his bike, he fights without it duhhh. like i said and its been shown if she hulk can have a hyper with a car being rammed on screen and she tossin it then ghost rider can have his bike implemented . remember they didnt say it wasnt possible , they said they couldnt find a way to incorperate it.  sizeable different meanings .

Ya wanna know whats the real deal on the whole why certain characters gettin deconfirmed thang, its not cause of they couldnt or cant do it, its because once they have an idea and they cant find a way to utilize that ONE idea they scratch it. but funny how they say how hard it is to do Amaterasu in the game she sure nuff made it. i dont see much in different view of her direction energy grapple thingy she can do from all kinds of angle than spider mans web sling, shoots and bionic commandos grapplin arm other than a few MINOR tweaks.they can have trone bonne and Modock inside entire machine s during gameplay but they cant make a ghost rider bike hyper for 5 seconds? BULLSH*T!!  [-X

Now i wont go a so called :whiney rant " but whatever, i will not condone their useless bases of deconfimations or excuses of why they "couldnt " incorperate something small as to others that are in game and are so robust in move set cababilities ( amaterasu, Dormummu)and as well as somem other characters hat are in game and have different ways of playin rather han add some of those fandom characters who would require less work. either way imma buy the game and play but don give those lame reasons, just say we chose not to add them thats all. Capcom is being stingy AND lazy in some areas and workin hard in alot of others. Oh just watch who all become DLC and they be like "oh yeah we figured out how to add dimitris aura after all. its another way to get to milk ya into their core ideas. Ya want the better favs, pay us for em. simple as that...watch. lol

yer totally right, that is most likely what will happen, is anyona as mad as i am that jill and shuma gorath are DLC chars n only available if u get the special edition?

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2021, 04:30:43 PM
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
« Reply #2335 on: December 06, 2010, 03:44:55 PM »
Capcom doesn't need to justify not including characters in their game. The fact that they felt obliged enough to even TRY explaining their reasoning is a good enough way to show that they do actually care about what makes a good game and what people want. Besides that, there's already a sufficiently diverse roster, and we still don't have all of the starting characters unveiled yet. I say stop bitching and just see what happens.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #2336 on: December 06, 2010, 04:04:40 PM »
 :D last time i remember i had rights to complain. everyone else does, heck you may have had your say as well. nothin wrong with B*tchin long as you have a VIABLE complaint. that i and as well as others really do. nothin wrong wih healthy debates. i welcome that DEFINELY >:D.  again i will say, bu no in long paragraphs, capcom is being stingy and laaaaaaaaaaazy. and side of that its all a ruse and i am on to their game they tryin to pull. i really dont care who is and out, i am still buyin and spendin my hard earned cash of their product and as a consumer who paid into it , i therefore have the right to BIAOTCH like anyone else who is a consumer of any product. I get what ya sayin tho but i may not agree fully.  trying to take away or tell a buyers right to complain about a product paid for or paid into is not very cordial or even a very debatable issue. I have the right to say wahhh wahhh wahhh but i just chose to say... yall stingy and lazy. point ended.  ;D

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 20, 2024, 07:30:49 PM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #2337 on: December 06, 2010, 04:12:57 PM »
Other news: No new Darkstalkers or Capcom vs. SNK game for quite a while...

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/105886-Capcom-No-New-Darkstalkers-or-Capcom-Vs-SNK-For-a-While

MvC3 news:

No....Strider...Hiryu!!!!!????? 0_o

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/nov/30/strider-hiryu-disconfirmed-marvel-vs-capcom-3/

Note: Apparently he didn't fit in with the concept or something like that... How the hell does x-23 or that stupid modok thing fit in if Strider can't even fit in? Can Capcom get their heads outta their @$$ for once!? Jeez... I agree with one of the posters on the page.. "It's like taking Ryu out of Street Fighter!"

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2010/11/30/who-s-left-for-marvel-vs-capcom-3.aspx

http://boards.ign.com/ps3_lobby/b8269/198196688/p1/?2

Note: Cammy, Ghost Rider, Blade, and Captain Commando are leading the first DLC pack. Jill Valentine and Shuma are likely to only be available only if you pre-order the deluxe/collector's edition... though I'm pretty sure that they'll be available later.. just... much later.. as dlc for everyone... Strider & Gambit - Deconfirmed... and very disappointed that they were... Megaman ExE & Roll also deconfirmed.

Alleged Release Date: See first post's last quote. =-)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 04:18:39 PM by ∀ʇıɯdnlsə »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #2338 on: December 06, 2010, 04:41:54 PM »
oh so they cannnnnnn now make ghost rider's F*ckin bike huh? TOLD YA! always a hidden agenda...money! lmao

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 20, 2024, 07:30:49 PM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #2339 on: December 06, 2010, 04:51:34 PM »
Well.. yea.. supposedly someone found out that Ghost Rider indeed was going to fit in for DLC... they couldn't fit him in the main storyline though, I think.. he'll just be playable basically.. which is what I'm hoping they'll AT LEAST do with Strider eventually. I'm sure at least one of the fans will become a psychomaniac and FORCE them to reconsider... lol..

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #2340 on: December 06, 2010, 04:57:57 PM »
YES

MY team is complete. or at least, what I hope to be my team is complete. Captain commando, Zero, and Deadpool.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #2341 on: December 06, 2010, 04:58:47 PM »
Capt Commandooooooo FTW baby!

Offline Rabbitxpp

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #2342 on: December 06, 2010, 05:05:55 PM »
i cnt wait to try ghost rider and im puttin my money tht they gonna put volnutt or classic in and lets goo capt commando

Offline novasod

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 30, 2017, 08:29:00 PM
« Reply #2343 on: December 06, 2010, 05:08:57 PM »
Not to be rude, but I'll be cautious of these new announcements until I see pics/videos/etc. of these characters; at least Shuma and Jill got pictures.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 05:22:24 PM by novasod »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #2344 on: December 06, 2010, 05:10:38 PM »
 ^^(PM)^
I CAN DEF AGREE TO THAT !

Offline Rabbitxpp

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #2345 on: December 06, 2010, 05:11:52 PM »
o0oo yeahh i didnt think of tht wheres da pics cmon ppl Lol j/k

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #2346 on: December 06, 2010, 05:13:03 PM »
Not to be rude, but I'll be cautious of these new annoucments untill I see pics/videos/etc. of these characters; at least Shuma and Jill got pictures.

Aw crap, he's right.

Well, a guy can hope, right?

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #2347 on: December 06, 2010, 05:27:58 PM »
Well.. yea.. supposedly someone found out that Ghost Rider indeed was going to fit in for DLC... they couldn't fit him in the main storyline though, I think.. he'll just be playable basically.. which is what I'm hoping they'll AT LEAST do with Strider eventually. I'm sure at least one of the fans will become a psychomaniac and FORCE them to reconsider... lol..

well well well...isnt that somethin :| lol
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #2348 on: December 06, 2010, 06:17:42 PM »
Capcom needs to be posting pics of the DLC characters

Offline Yun0

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 04, 2020, 09:50:43 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2349 on: December 06, 2010, 06:20:01 PM »
if ghost rider is gonna be in the game (i'm freaking happy :w00t:) just hope he's Dan Ketch

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare