collapse

Author Topic: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3  (Read 189406 times)

Offline onslaught1

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 25, 2013, 05:20:07 AM
Re: *Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 thread*
« Reply #2275 on: December 01, 2010, 06:57:39 PM »
no strider?!  one of the most cool character designs of all time my opinion.... psshhh they would.    why are they not adding the exciting characters and just adding cliche chars with boring too much of basic human looks.   like wesker and most likely frank west.  like come on. a dude with a suit and a camera?!  chris is in the game no reason to add more f*cking resident evil ppl.   if it was reality they would never stand a chance against these cool marvel chars.     bring out the dream matches!! bring out the crap we been waiting 10 years for.

the only thing that can counter the strider news is if they reveal samanoske from onimusha my opinion.

besides that im also losing interest in the game.  capcom is so stupid there goal should be to TOP mvc2. like there already not gonna have as many characters..... so they needed to really have an all star line up for this game.  which i thought was gonna happen when mvc3 was revealed.   so far capcom line up is lacking..... a lot.   

Offline Rabbitxpp

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:June 03, 2024, 01:38:05 AM
    • Email
« Reply #2276 on: December 01, 2010, 07:12:48 PM »
i agree with yuhh on most parts but i dnt think the lineup is to lacking i juss feel theres no need for x-23 she hulk characters which are basically the same with slight differences in there gameplay and i got this off of http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/dec/01/voice-actor-listed-mega-man-mvc3/

Zachary Gordon, a 12-year-old actor, was listed as the person voicing Mega Man in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 on the Internet Movie Database website.

This looks to be a legit entry, as IMDb typically lists things as "rumored" when they haven't been substantiated, but things like this are not considered official until Capcom announces them, as some characters have been dropped after the company wasn't able to figure out a way to implement them into the game. Also, IMDb has posted inaccurate information in the past, listing people voicing and acting as characters that didn't pan out, although the vast majority of the information on their site is usually correct.

Assuming this listing is accurate, it likely means one of the Mega Man versions will be a playable character in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 — one that Capcom would want a youthful sounding voice for.

Thanks to Ahmed for pointing this out and Karst for providing clarification.

so im guessing we are getting the classic young megaman im juss happy we gettin good ol blue bomber
Suppose one day that coin lands on its edge

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #2277 on: December 01, 2010, 07:19:03 PM »
LOL the former black power ranger, the second one Adam, is the voice of Zero!

Offline ShredMetalBlues

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 05, 2011, 12:40:25 AM
  • Heavy F***in' Metal.
« Reply #2278 on: December 01, 2010, 10:35:11 PM »
no strider?!  one of the most cool character designs of all time my opinion.... psshhh they would.    why are they not adding the exciting characters and just adding cliche chars with boring too much of basic human looks.   like wesker and most likely frank west.  like come on. a dude with a suit and a camera?!  chris is in the game no reason to add more f*cking resident evil ppl.   if it was reality they would never stand a chance against these cool marvel chars.     bring out the dream matches!! bring out the crap we been waiting 10 years for.

the only thing that can counter the strider news is if they reveal samanoske from onimusha my opinion.

besides that im also losing interest in the game.  capcom is so stupid there goal should be to TOP mvc2. like there already not gonna have as many characters..... so they needed to really have an all star line up for this game.  which i thought was gonna happen when mvc3 was revealed.   so far capcom line up is lacking..... a lot.   

With all due respect...MvC2 had about 4 characters, Magneto, Sentinel, Storm, Cable, pick and choose and you could pretty much rape everyone else. Assuming everyone announced for MvC3 is fairly balanced, that makes for a lot more usable characters. Plus I don't care much for Strider...just had to throw that out.  :P

Although, I'm feeling the new Epic Rape team is gonna be Deadpool/Dante/X-23. That might be the first 3 I try.   ;D

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #2279 on: December 02, 2010, 12:39:49 AM »
I personally have no problem with the roster so far.

Also I'm betting the Megaman in this game is the classic one

Offline Warcueid

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 17, 2020, 10:42:46 PM
« Reply #2280 on: December 02, 2010, 03:39:35 AM »
Don't know if this has been posted here but:

Now, MegaMan, Confirmed? Lets wait and see

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 03, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
  • JDubbs: 1st Name, Last Name
« Reply #2281 on: December 02, 2010, 10:13:33 AM »
Don't know if this has been posted here but:

Now, MegaMan, Confirmed? Lets wait and see

everyone anticipating MvC 3 needs to see this
You think You Know Me

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster
[/URL]

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster

Offline onslaught1

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 25, 2013, 05:20:07 AM
« Reply #2282 on: December 02, 2010, 06:21:09 PM »
With all due respect...MvC2 had about 4 characters, Magneto, Sentinel, Storm, Cable, pick and choose and you could pretty much rape everyone else. Assuming everyone announced for MvC3 is fairly balanced, that makes for a lot more usable characters. Plus I don't care much for Strider...just had to throw that out.  :P

Although, I'm feeling the new Epic Rape team is gonna be Deadpool/Dante/X-23. That might be the first 3 I try.   ;D

the good ol four.  ya if ur cheap and like to repeat the same moves over n over then ya mag sentinel storm cable are fun!   strider on other hand took skill to use he also has one of the weakest healths in the game.  ppl either ruled wit strider or jus sucked butt wit strider. 

besides megaman returning.....  i have a feeling we will see the return of captain commando

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #2283 on: December 02, 2010, 06:47:30 PM »
mannnnnnnnnn anyone i played against in the arcades for either tournaments or for just arcade challengers , if that person chose strider i already knew one of 3 things .they was great at air comboing you to death with him 2. they would use cheap A$$ orobos move 3. use that discs rotating crap and comboing ya to death spammin it. the only people i considered GOOD with strider...were peeps that comboed well with him in the basics. other than that...all trash.  *Iceman ThumbsDown!* strider gots reach and speed so him having a weaker helth depletion didnt mater if ya knew how to wear down someone in he combos, wipe ya out real fast.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 02:05:58 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #2284 on: December 02, 2010, 07:45:09 PM »
mannnnnnnnnn anyone i played against in the arcades for either tournaments or for just arcade challengers , if that person chose strider i already knew one of 3 things .they was great at air comboing you to death with him 2. they would use cheap A$$ orobos move 3. use that discs rotating crap and comboing ya to death spammin it. the only people i considered GOOD with strider...were peeps that comboed well with him in the basics. other than that...all trash.  *Iceman ThumbsDown!* strider gots reach and speed so him having a weaker helth depletion didnt mater if ya knew how to wear down someone in he combos, wipe ya out real fast.

And thats y he blows. Im looking at Tron, X23, She Hulk or Wester as my three.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #2285 on: December 02, 2010, 08:08:25 PM »
that was my only beef with strider was fighting him was annoying online cuz everyone hid behind orobos and doctor dooms assist type with the rocks ALL DAY!! smh..... so if he doesn't make the jump, good riddance lol!! i still wish they would show demitri some love , but not this game. he should have been given some burn on cvs 2 imo....

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #2286 on: December 02, 2010, 08:31:22 PM »
didn't know strider was liked that much. i don't like the way ppl play with him. some love to play keep away with his teleports and robot projectiles to get a hc bar to rush u with assist while using oroboros \-/o i can care less that he's not in the roster :-??
but i want bbhood and charlie or guile. out of the new characters i think i'm going to like zero, dante, and super skrull

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #2287 on: December 02, 2010, 08:39:20 PM »
All this Anti-Strider talk makes me want to kill someone. In MvC. With Strider.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 02:05:58 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #2288 on: December 02, 2010, 08:40:56 PM »
yeah bbhood would be a nice addition but i think they deconfirmed her. :(

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:June 05, 2024, 06:56:40 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #2289 on: December 02, 2010, 09:53:15 PM »
LOL the former black power ranger, the second one Adam, is the voice of Zero!

No, that can't be right can it?

Lucas Gilbertson isn't Zero?!
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #2290 on: December 02, 2010, 11:25:22 PM »
i think spidermew is right. bcause it sounds like the same voice ichigo has from the bleach english dub and nero from dmc4 which would make zero's voice actor the black power ranger lol

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #2291 on: December 03, 2010, 12:00:29 AM »
I thought it was the FIRST Black Ranger

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:June 05, 2024, 06:56:40 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #2292 on: December 03, 2010, 12:02:16 AM »
I thought it was the FIRST Black Ranger

Before Adam, there was Zack.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline bronx83bornrm

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 29, 2014, 08:05:28 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2293 on: December 03, 2010, 12:07:44 AM »
they're being stingy with the dark stalkers. we had 4 of em in mvc2 but now they've been reduced to two :(

i am pretty sure if enough people ask 4 it they either make available as secret chars or DLC, me myself i would like 2 see demitri make an appearance

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #2294 on: December 03, 2010, 12:50:21 AM »
Before Adam, there was Zack.
No I meant I thought it was the first Black Ranger that's gonna do Zero's voice. Didn't someone say it was the 2nd ranger

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #2295 on: December 03, 2010, 06:38:42 AM »
Yes its the second black ranger, Adam, the Asian black ranger.

Offline Yung Kratos

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 27, 2012, 12:49:15 AM
  • Some mothaf***as always Tryna iceskate uphill
    • Email
« Reply #2296 on: December 03, 2010, 11:53:41 PM »
didn't know strider was liked that much. i don't like the way ppl play with him. some love to play keep away with his teleports and robot projectiles to get a hc bar to rush u with assist while using oroboros \-/o i can care less that he's not in the roster :-??
but i want bbhood and charlie or guile. out of the new characters i think i'm going to like zero, dante, and super skrull

Posts like these are why sf4 and even marvel 3 to an extent are getting dumbed down game play wise. because people that dont understand the metagame talk about it. Like we understand how bad the herp derp crowd does not want to feel like they dont know anything (which when your new at a game you dont). because of how bad they got bodied when mvc2 online came out. But think about how shallow you want the metagame to be when you make your statements. like do you really want to spend 60 dollars on a game thats only deep enough to be played for a month. strider/doom for example is the toughest team execution wise and the risk reward isnt even really in its favor. If you arent free (which sadly most of you likely are) meter building is always an issue since you have to use ouroboros offensively AND defensively. the sequence of hits to keep someone in block stun for maximum efficiency chip and block stun is just a pain to pull off. hence why only 1 player (Cl0ckwork) Plays strider/Doom at a competetive level with any success. So please I beg you guys all of you who aren't already schooled proper study up. look on Youtube, srk, eventscrubs err i mean hubs even. Get some type of REAL knowledge before your post. Its not all about how badly you want evil ryu and silver surfer in the game its about HOW these characters play. Gameplay > all.
(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #2297 on: December 04, 2010, 12:44:23 AM »
Well.... I can tell you this much from an Ole pro player perspective, Strider...sucks. reason being is same as anyone else who has said he does or did. now anyone wanna talk pro player wise using the guy? Anyone and i mean ANYONE who knew how to play with strider on a uber competetive level would tell you back then the only reason why anyone would had picked strider.......Cheapest fastest air combo hoe left side of the market! point blank.  i have seen peeps demolish guys that used strider, but they did so having had to use stronger opposition. to combat his insane cheapness and GOD was he the easiet to learn to combo with , most peeps that played mvc2 back then .....stayed away from usin him. Yeah using him peeps knew they had tp up they defense game by a huge margin , but heck with a teleport move that can trasiion to a combo back into a teleport and then into an oroboros? ya kiddin me?  My fav to use against suckers that tried that crap was my fav team duo Capt commando and Jin. they just didnt have the combo insanity he had but, i could play a mean keep off my back with jin and stay away from me with capt commando. but it is having to have a team up like that to combat Strider is which made in essence the game not as much fun. Half the time 2 peeps be standing there lookin at each others to see which one of hem is gonna pick strider so the other could pick a dude to combat him. everyone else ya can probably delt with ( ok Doom and the astroid thang was like WTF man but ehhh not as bad as Oroboros)  well thats from view and some others standing right in da room with me. and we used to get DOWN and DIRTY  with 40 bucks worth of quarters. lol

Offline Yung Kratos

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 27, 2012, 12:49:15 AM
  • Some mothaf***as always Tryna iceskate uphill
    • Email
« Reply #2298 on: December 04, 2010, 01:21:53 AM »
^ any statement that doesnt have Magneto or Storm as having the best rushdown and combo options in marvel is just wrong.
(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #2299 on: December 04, 2010, 01:26:21 AM »
 :DxDie

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[Today at 01:04:12 PM]

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[June 05, 2024, 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 31, 2024, 11:44:23 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[May 26, 2024, 07:39:11 PM]

TMNT Hong Kong Stage for 1.0 & 1.1 Re-Release by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 01:44:07 PM]

Captain Commando Stage Pack by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 09:20:05 AM]

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

* IMT Calendar

June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15