collapse

Author Topic: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3  (Read 188741 times)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
Re: *Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 thread*
« Reply #575 on: June 18, 2010, 06:23:48 PM »

Not sure if this had been posted, but this trailer actually shows Dormammu at the end.  :-SS

What I'd like to know is who is offering Ryu a hand?
Coming 2099.

Offline x_mad80

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 25, 2014, 11:28:52 PM
    • xmad's mugen crap!
« Reply #576 on: June 18, 2010, 06:27:26 PM »
this game looks sick. 

ALL I WANT IS VENOM TO BE IN IT...or carnage. ;)

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 20, 2024, 07:30:49 PM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #577 on: June 18, 2010, 07:12:32 PM »
What I'd like to know is who is offering Ryu a hand?
It's either Ken or Akuma... I see some red but also some dark brown... hard to tell...

Offline Yung Kratos

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 27, 2012, 12:49:15 AM
  • Some mothaf***as always Tryna iceskate uphill
    • Email
« Reply #578 on: June 18, 2010, 07:20:08 PM »
It's either Ken or Akuma... I see some red but also some dark brown... hard to tell...
I for sure dodnt see any shoto gloves so my guess would be guile or gouken if its an SFer if its not a sf character than its anyones guess.
(click to show/hide)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #579 on: June 18, 2010, 07:45:47 PM »
I for sure dodnt see any shoto gloves so my guess would be guile or gouken if its an SFer if its not a sf character than its anyones guess.
My guess is Gouken.
Coming 2099.

Offline B-5

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 02, 2022, 10:28:59 AM
« Reply #580 on: June 18, 2010, 10:00:31 PM »
Aw Mustard No Sprites We Can Use.

Offline kosmos

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 28, 2023, 10:17:23 PM
  • Just a casual collector, don't mind me.
    • Email
« Reply #581 on: June 18, 2010, 11:55:07 PM »
lol ^

Also, is it just me or does it seem like Wolverine was just stompin all over Ryu? That was one vicious headbutt he laid on Ryu at about 2:45.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 12:01:36 AM by kosmos »

Offline Nestor

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:January 25, 2023, 11:03:24 PM
« Reply #582 on: June 19, 2010, 12:17:55 AM »
 >:-(-|

Aw Mustard No Sprites We Can Use.
You still can trace from pics, though.

Offline TsunamiGz

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 03, 2014, 10:55:03 AM
« Reply #583 on: June 19, 2010, 12:22:48 AM »
after seen this i dont even wanna play mugen no more.. maybe one day mugen will upgrade to this

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #584 on: June 19, 2010, 12:45:49 AM »
All i can say is < BRING IT ON BABY!!!!!   ihave been waiting for a long time to see if they would ever make another MvC game and from what i have seen of the video trailers and gameplay vids is damn awsomeness  with pure genius mixed in. lol. it truly has the look  ( well wayyyyyy better graphics of course  ;D) and gameplay style of MvC 2 which will suit many many die hard fans and streamline players. Now I for one actually like the character lineup ( so far that is) but do hope and pray that they introduce more new fighters in this one  and not just rehash some more old ones . Like if its supposed to be 50 characters from what i heard awhile back then make it a 25 on 25 type thing. level the playing field .whatever the numbers be just make it equal across the board. make it feel more like a new game then just a rehash of old ones. Marvel has far too many characters it could bring in to make an appearance as well does capcom. So the options are truly there. They got Dormmamu in there so it only makes sense to bring in Dr. Strange or even on the capcom side they got Dante so why not bring in Virgil.  For every hero bring in one of his/her of their counterparts. We all know everyones wish list characters aint gonna make it and hen there will probably ( i hope not though) be a few that just shouldnt be there anyway..servbot for example. lol . I really think this game along with ssf4 andsome other will be bring fighting games back to the forefront cause they were always the main things we went to cram the arcades for back in the day. Remeber the long wait lines to play the first Mvc and 2nd? People puttin they quarters up on the cabinet dash to let others know its they turn next. LMAO , i used to love that. Well cheers for the one of the major games that got us here in mugen making and playin up a storm with our own reditions and original creations . Its gonna ROCK!!

PS... now all we need is a fighting game type beat em up based off the old Run Run Shaw Bros. kung fu flicks ( 5 Deadly Venoms wit same combat and sound effects to boot!)  and life is perfect

Post Merge: June 19, 2010, 12:49:30 AM
after seen this i dont even wanna play mugen no more.. maybe one day mugen will upgrade to this

Yo i feel you on that! i will definetly be taking a break from mugen when this hits but still gotta love mugen, its starting to get there too, well if peeps go the way of just making Hi Res good characters like Guilty gear and arcana heart and even vangaurd Princess style then yeah i am never counting Mugen out. Hell GokuHr and Jxnc got me already waiting for more Original stuff to pop up. its just a matter of time and peeps with the skill and patience. Its comin!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 12:53:26 AM by lando33 »

Offline x_mad80

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 25, 2014, 11:28:52 PM
    • xmad's mugen crap!
« Reply #585 on: June 19, 2010, 02:52:04 AM »

I LOVE THIS GAME  =P~

Offline TsunamiGz

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 03, 2014, 10:55:03 AM
« Reply #586 on: June 19, 2010, 03:48:45 AM »

Offline Suspct_Zer0

• Last Login:September 10, 2011, 06:42:52 AM
« Reply #587 on: June 19, 2010, 04:26:47 AM »
Really hoping for Akuma to be in this, would be a shame not to have him in the roster.  As far as the roster is concerned I'd hate to see 2/3 rehashed characters, asides from the ones we know for sure, make it in this while the other 1/3 either be unwanted or horrible characters all together. Where's Carnage, Thor, Punisher? Not really making for a true sequel if all we have is going to be rehashed characters. Still time though so.... :-??

Offline Yun0

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 04, 2020, 09:50:43 PM
    • Email
« Reply #588 on: June 19, 2010, 05:06:49 AM »
No i dont think you got what i was saying. If capcom was going to get sued they would already be in trouble for featuring spiderman be he in the background or whatever. The activision license is for the character they can use him however they want (tony hawk pro skater 2 ring a bell) The fact that Capcom showed him in anyway shape or form means a)hes licensed already and all this speculation of legal trouble is to create hype b)Capcom is sloppy and doesnt care if they get sued. Which one do you believe?

Spiderman is pretty much confirmed.

the point is: Spidy is not confirmed yet, but i agree with you, like i said before, spidy is to marvel like mickey is to disney, so he need to be confirmed and i'm sure he will be

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #589 on: June 19, 2010, 10:57:53 AM »
Business wise i really cant see why activision can be even allowed to sue capcom or even marvel over a character that initially does not belong to them. he is licensed to activision for their specified games. Capcom i am sure has theirs for him in MVC games. capcom as well has some licensing from marvel as well so that means they can use any of their characters that marvel wishes to let them and since marvel is working closely side by side with capcom on the game then i really dont see spider man becoming a serious release in the game issue unless they just choose not to have him ( which would be like enormously sad... for me  :P) Plus spiderman be in actiivison , treyarch and capcom all around the same time if i aint mistaken and he been in so many games by so many people at different times as well.  lets hope ole spidey dont become a lawsuit dumbness cause that kinda kills the buzz. i truly believe he is gonna be in MvC 3.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 11:04:29 AM by lando33 »

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #590 on: June 19, 2010, 11:29:07 AM »
Really hoping for Akuma to be in this, would be a shame not to have him in the roster.  As far as the roster is concerned I'd hate to see 2/3 rehashed characters, asides from the ones we know for sure, make it in this while the other 1/3 either be unwanted or horrible characters all together. Where's Carnage, Thor, Punisher? Not really making for a true sequel if all we have is going to be rehashed characters. Still time though so.... :-??

Well we already have Chris, Deadpool and Dante. I really wanted DP and Dante and Chris seems pretty good, too. And keeping the elements of the old characters makes sure users of the old games (ie. us) can still crush people with ridiculous Wolverine combos before their friend leaves, saying they always get the broken controller.

On the Spiderman thing, I imagine there would be boycotts without him, so Capcom will do whatever they can to get him.

Offline ratmon

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 23, 2019, 04:48:30 PM
    • Email
« Reply #591 on: June 19, 2010, 03:35:40 PM »
I hope thor isn't there, I just dislike the whole god thing. I would prefer Storm NOT IN HER ASTONISHING COSTUME. (with some fixing from her counterpart) bit that just me.
I really don't get why the x-mens always have to change there costume every so often, I would prefer if they just kept the Jim Lee once.

Back to the subject, how come there isn't any female(as of now) characters on the marvel side? I could think of some I would want storm, psylocke, jean grey, rogue, mystique, beside x-men elektra, blackcat, scarlet witch(could be really crazy). I mean I would mine a lot if they put clones or similar characters like she-hulk, x23, black widow, or spider-girl. What about characters like Namor or Dare-devil does would be cool. And they really need to add some of the old cast like captain commander, Hayato, Strider Hiryu, or even Jill(who I have a feeling she is geting replace). Or and one last thing put in Demitri, Jon Talbain, or Jedah!!!

Also does anyone besides me think that some of the effects are a little to much? And some of the voices I don't like much.

Offline Yung Kratos

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 27, 2012, 12:49:15 AM
  • Some mothaf***as always Tryna iceskate uphill
    • Email
« Reply #592 on: June 19, 2010, 06:00:55 PM »
I hope thor isn't there, I just dislike the whole god thing. I would prefer Storm NOT IN HER ASTONISHING COSTUME. (with some fixing from her counterpart) bit that just me.
I really don't get why the x-mens always have to change there costume every so often, I would prefer if they just kept the Jim Lee once.

Back to the subject, how come there isn't any female(as of now) characters on the marvel side? I could think of some I would want storm, psylocke, jean grey, rogue, mystique, beside x-men elektra, blackcat, scarlet witch(could be really crazy). I mean I would mine a lot if they put clones or similar characters like she-hulk, x23, black widow, or spider-girl. What about characters like Namor or Dare-devil does would be cool. And they really need to add some of the old cast like captain commander, Hayato, Strider Hiryu, or even Jill(who I have a feeling she is geting replace). Or and one last thing put in Demitri, Jon Talbain, or Jedah!!!

Also does anyone besides me think that some of the effects are a little to much? And some of the voices I don't like much.
Why would you NOT want a character in the game and not just any character one of the Flagship Faces of marvel a character who would be a playable original to the franchise and not a rehash. And a character whos movie will be dropping aroung the games release so not only is it likely he will be included but beneficial to us fans. more exposure means better sales, means better post release support, and likely shorter gaps between iterations. Also we already have Dante whos power level is on another scale and could easily go toe to toe with the best from marvel and Dc and Hulk with his boundless emotionally augmented strength. Thor is stronger than whats on the current roster sure but he seems to job some unless hes in asgard so it'll be ok.

Heres a quiet confirmation (as described by srk) of the char anyway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjgaZWE6ORk&feature=player_embedded#
Thor FTW :w00t:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 06:24:42 PM by Yung Kratos »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Vitamin

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 15, 2012, 05:46:34 PM
  • Shredder: Let my name be the last sound you hear!
« Reply #593 on: June 19, 2010, 07:44:56 PM »
I don't really mind who they put in the game now, because I'm going to buy it regardless. But I'm wondering will they include IronMan's next suit as a unlockable costume.
(click to show/hide)
And if they decide to include a extremely large character into the roster like they did in TvC, that would be very cool. If they do they should use Fin Fang Foom.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #594 on: June 19, 2010, 09:32:17 PM »

Okas for thor... yeah he needs to in there. he is a major face in the marvel universe ya know and like said before, he got a movie coming out soon too.  So it makes sense to have him in there.

Now as for the females side of marvel AND capcom , i feel you on that . i would like to see some in therefor sure and of course they will but it wont be who everyone might want to make their wish list. Remember the cast isnt finished yet and we aint got no real confirmations ( straight from the 2 companies) on who is in and who is out and who aint make the roster. ( save for MVC4!) i am not too fond of bringin back alot of the originals  really, i mean this is a new game so we should see many new faces.  the guy from marvel in one of the E3 videos demonstration interviews did say himself that marvel and capcom are working together to bring different characters from the marvel universe into play , its just which ones, thats all. So i wulnt be surprised to see storm gone and elektra in or a capcom person out and a new marvel one or a different capcom character in instead , a fresh face ya know.But it will be interesting to see who is in and who is out.

Offline Vitamin

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 15, 2012, 05:46:34 PM
  • Shredder: Let my name be the last sound you hear!
« Reply #595 on: June 19, 2010, 10:18:07 PM »
I'm glad there adding more characters to the roster, but all of the original characters are pretty much carbon copys of the first two games. It would have been cool if they had gave them different moves and specials. Ryu is the only exception to this, because all of his old moves are signature moves that he is famous for, but everyone could had gotten new moves.

Offline Slivern

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 28, 2024, 05:51:39 PM
  • WE ARE NESTS: THE NEW WORLD ORDER
« Reply #596 on: June 20, 2010, 12:04:51 AM »
Surprisingly, Shinkiro is a good choice for doing the artwork for MvC3, considering the fact that he drew Spiderman for on of the Spiderman Unlimited Issues.

And I like Shinkiro's artstyle.

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #597 on: June 20, 2010, 12:31:07 AM »
The game looks hella enjoyable like T vs C. Ill be buying it ASAP when its time. BUt i wish they would have threw in Ghost Rider and Old school style (or even remixed) Bionic commando. Dante and Dead pool were my wishes since MVC2 which came true 8)
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline ExShadow

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 03, 2023, 07:30:21 PM
  • Get serious.
« Reply #598 on: June 20, 2010, 11:43:55 AM »
If Strider Hiryu isn't in it, I won't bother with this game.
»ĐΣΛTĦŞTØRM«

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 03, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
  • JDubbs: 1st Name, Last Name
« Reply #599 on: June 20, 2010, 11:51:38 AM »
If Strider Hiryu isn't in it, I won't bother with this game.

I said the same thing with Rogue
You think You Know Me

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster
[/URL]

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare