collapse

Author Topic: Whats up with these strange on going scientific Discoveries now?  (Read 559 times)

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
First a Science Group in Europe Messes with "Dark matter" and now i read in the news paper the germans stumbled apon teleportation....

It was said they got an object, made it dissappear then repair some feet away er somethin... :(|)
Hmm gotta find the material online so i can post it. if anyone else knows just post it here.

But for the record that whole dark matter crap isnt a good idea. it isnt in Videogames. it isnt in anime and it isnt in freakin horror movies lol...so what the heck they think theyre doing? :|

It was said while i read on yahoo news they are trying to tap into a dark universe....?

O........k

bad enough the weather n quakes are crazy these days even more

Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
Re: Whats up with these strange on going scientific Discoveries now?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 01:11:29 AM »
I heard that when they had the dark matter, nothing happened, and then, apperently, they just didn't care and it went away.

Anyway, ANTI-Matter is what you gotta look out for, appearently, contact with not matter will make it explode or implode or something...

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 24, 2024, 06:38:44 AM
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 01:30:25 AM »
Teleportation.? Really.? Damn. I didn't think I'd be around to see something like this go down. I wanna see more on that. Though, I'm sure the first few people that try it out will end up getting reconfigured all messed up. >.<

As for anti-matter, I remember there was a big worry of it being able to create a black hole. They mentioned that even the smallest black hole created from it would mean the world is gone.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Vitamin

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 15, 2012, 05:46:34 PM
  • Shredder: Let my name be the last sound you hear!
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 01:33:52 AM »
Teleportation? I wonder can they teleport me to the nearest Krispy Kreme, I'm kind of hungry.  But seriously, I never would of thought that teleporation would have been possible, or even humans being capable of messing with anti-matter.

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 01:39:44 AM »
If that transportation is true my life has gotten increasingly interesting.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 03:06:24 AM »
I heard that when they had the dark matter, nothing happened, and then, apperently, they just didn't care and it went away.

Anyway, ANTI-Matter is what you gotta look out for, appearently, contact with not matter will make it explode or implode or something...

heh either one sounds jacked up if totally screwed up lol...but yeh thats what you heard as of late on that dark matter? i only read that one posting some months ago on yahoo....well as long as they leave that crap alone im happy  :|....

The start of Teleportation is somethin hella cool though if engineered and harnessed right...but yeh any screw up and it will be a scene from Cronenbergs "The Fly"......... :-&

As for anti-matter, I remember there was a big worry of it being able to create a black hole. They mentioned that even the smallest black hole created from it would mean the world is gone.

yeh I read about that too and that black hole experiment. It was around the same time as that atom smasher sitution that supposedly went bad er somethin early last year. i read that on yahoo news also but never saw an update....

HAIL CROM!!

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2010, 12:08:05 AM »
Yeah, the large hyrdron collider to find the "god particle" that give everything mass.

I remember it was said to create a black hole, but from what I read/saw, that's not even remotely true.

and yeah, a black hole is a massive gravitational pull, that not even light can escape.if one was created on earth it would draw everything into it so fast we'd all be dead in under half a second.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2010, 12:24:45 AM »
Yeah, the large hyrdron collider to find the "god particle" that give everything mass.

I remember it was said to create a black hole, but from what I read/saw, that's not even remotely true.

and yeah, a black hole is a massive gravitational pull, that not even light can escape.if one was created on earth it would draw everything into it so fast we'd all be dead in under half a second.

Thats crazy. Im like why the heck would u wanna create somethin like that...If any "Oops" happens we are all gone. We see it in movies but the scary thing is it can happen just like an asteroid hittin earth by chance. Dunno man they need to just prefect ways of curing cancer n aids...heh although i believe they already have it and its all about money and population control of course

heh the government is funny too with that program called "Harp"

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Demon King EX

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:August 21, 2016, 03:22:18 PM
  • 天狗 Heavenly Dog
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2010, 08:20:55 AM »
that means in my future i mite see some crazy stuff then huh  ;D

As For The black Wholeee ii hope i would be ABLE TOO  ???

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2010, 01:07:25 PM »
The only thing i could find on germans teleporting anything, was from april first of last year.
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2344137,00.asp

Offline nick09

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 21, 2011, 10:16:38 PM
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2010, 02:32:13 PM »
Sounds like it was made up. Now if you were to take a close look at this picture you will see that it was photoshopped.

The article also states that there was news reporters at the site. If this was true you would of been seeing a lot of videos on youtube of this discovery and not to mention a lot of news reports. Don't forget the date this article was posted on, April fools day, which is a good hint that it was a joke.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2010, 04:04:32 PM »
The only thing i could find on germans teleporting anything, was from april first of last year.
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2344137,00.asp

Thing i read was in an article in the daily news. Fairly big article...in a nut shell hey made something vanish and reappear with some particle experimentation crap in germany....in other words short range teleportation..

This was very recent this month i read it. my God moms was visiting and just showed me it in the news paypaer...
Dunno.. :-??

HAIL CROM!!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 [28] 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal