collapse

Author Topic: Lil Wayne discussion  (Read 2116 times)

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 26, 2010, 01:54:40 PM
Re: Lil Wayne discussion
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2009, 10:33:49 AM »
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

YOU DONT KNOW HIPHOP, YOU DONT LIVE HIPHOP, STICK TO YOUR MUGEN.

LIL WAYNE IS A PIECE OF crap, STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN. NO SKILLS, HE JUST OBTAINS THE IMAGE ALL OF YOU STUPID YOUNG KIDS, FOR SOME REASON, CANT STOP FATHOMING. ITS PATHETIC, SENSELESS AND IT IS DESTORYING SOMETHING IVE LOVED FOR OVER 15 YEARS.

YOU DONT KNOW HIPHOP, YOU DONT LIVE HIPHOP, DONT SPEAK ABOUT HIPHOP, STICK TO YOUR MUGEN.

"Real MC's/Artists:

Ludacris... That boy can rap his @$$ off...!!
Eminem... OMG... Raised the bar for so many MC's. He's just in a class of his own...
Jay-Z... Just look at his track record! Go all the way back to Resonable doubt. Tell me that sh*** ain't HHOT!! Please...!
Lauren Hill... Ridiculous lyrics, song writing, and singing skills! She's a complete package, and would murder any of these fools today!
Jean Grey... She's been around for a minute. Look her up. She's a beast!
The Game... Classic first album... And an absolute monster in a battle...
Lupe Fiasco... Wow...! So underrated... But awesome!! You can learn something from that guy...
Busta Rhymes... To this day, one of the best to ever do it...
Ice Cube... one of the founders of gangsta rap. These idiots wouldn't even be around if not for him...
Rakim... Single handedly CHANGED THE GAME LYRICALLY!!! And the one who inspired me to pick up a pen!
Cannibus... He ain't much for making a song, but he'll rip you a new one in a battle...
NAS... One word. Illmatic... Call him out and see what happens... Ur done...
LL Cool-J... Not nearly as sick as he used to be, but knows how to stick around, and deserves respect...
Big-L... Cut down in his prime... And probably would have been the (real) Best rapper if he was still here... R.I.P. Big-L
Big Pun... The Latino king was up there with the best Hip-Hop has to offer... R.I.P. Big Pun
Biggie Smalls... THEE GREATEST Period... Had an awesome combination of street battle style, and commercial. Just unmatched...
Tupac... I don't compare him and Biggie. Pac was a Hip-Hop prodigy, and great poet. Just a little too hot tempered... R.I.P Big&Pac
Jada Kiss... A lyrical genius!! Nuff said...
Cassidy... Another guy that ain't much for song making, but WILL KILL YOU LYRICALLY!!
Little Brother and the Justice league... Wow... Look them up. they're just plain 100% REAL HIP-HOP..."

LUDACRIS IS WACK
EMINEM IS WACK
JAY Z IS WACK
LAUREN HILL IS OVERRATED
JEAN GREY IS OVERRATED
THE GAME IS TRASH...IVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF HIM BATTLING...HE ISNT EVEN A BATTLE RAPPER. RESEARCH MORE.
LUPE FIASCO......IS TERRIBLE
BUSTA RHYMES, WAS NICE UNTIL HE SOLD OUT LIKE A bee-otch
ICE CUBE WAS NICE 20 YEARS AGO
RAKIM IS THE GOD, ATLEAST YOU GOT THAT RIGHT
CANIBUS IS ONE OF THE BEST MCS EVER..HOW YOU CAN SAY HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO WRITE A SONG.
NAS WAS NICE, BUT IS FAKE HE ISNT WHAT HIS RHYMES SAYS HE IS...ILLMATIC WAS OVER 12 YEARS AGO..LOL
LL COOL J...COME ON WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU KID?...COMPLETE GARBAGE
BIG-L AND BIG PUN ARE TWO OF THE GREATEST HOW THERE ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR LIST, I DONT KNOW
BIGGIE AND TUPAC...ARE OVERRATED..DID YOU READ THAT... OVERRATED
JADAKISS IS NICE BUT OVERRATED...A LYRICAL GENIUS...ARE YOU SMOKING CRACK KID?
CASSIDY IS A FAKE LORD FINESSE....COMPLETELY GARBAGE
LITTLE BROTHER IS OK
JUSTUCE LEAGUE WERE NICE BUT NOT ANYMORE, HAVE YOU HEARD THERE RECENT STUFF..

BASED ON YOUR VIEWS I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING

PUT DOWN THAT PEN YOU SAID YOU PICKED UP, I WOULDNT DARE LISTEN TO THE WORDS OF SOMEONE WHO SAYS CANIBUS CANT WRITE A SONG, OR THAT CASSIDY IS NICE..LOL

STICK TO YOUR MUGEN...LEAVE HIPHOP TO PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY LIVE IT, NOT THE ONES WHO WANNA BE IT.

THIS WHOLE CONVERSATION IS A JOKE, SOMEONE NEEDS TO DELETE THIS ENTIRE THREAD..

LIL WAYNE NEEDS TO BE KILLED, POINT BLANK

STICK TO YOUR MUGEN KIDDIES
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 11:06:43 AM by mastamasta »

Offline Kid Chyllen™♪

• The Young Lion
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 07, 2012, 07:13:43 AM
  • Smash Bros. 4 Coming to you in 2013 !
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2009, 10:51:28 AM »
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

YOU DONT KNOW HIPHOP, YOU DONT LIVE HIPHOP, STICK TO YOUR MUGEN.

LIL WAYNE IS A PIECE OF crap, STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN. NO SKILLS, HE JUST OBTAINS THE IMAGE ALL OF YOU STUPID YOUNG KIDS, FOR SOME REASON, CANT STOP FATHOMING. ITS PATHETIC, SENSELESS AND IT IS DESTORYING SOMETHING IVE LOVED FOR OVER 15 YEARS.

YOU DONT KNOW HIPHOP, YOU DONT LIVE HIPHOP, DONT SPEAK ABOUT HIPHOP, STICK TO YOUR MUGEN.

"Real MC's/Artists:

Ludacris... That boy can rap his @$$ off...!!
Eminem... OMG... Raised the bar for so many MC's. He's just in a class of his own...
Jay-Z... Just look at his track record! Go all the way back to Resonable doubt. Tell me that sh*** ain't HHOT!! Please...!
Lauren Hill... Ridiculous lyrics, song writing, and singing skills! She's a complete package, and would murder any of these fools today!
Jean Grey... She's been around for a minute. Look her up. She's a beast!
The Game... Classic first album... And an absolute monster in a battle...
Lupe Fiasco... Wow...! So underrated... But awesome!! You can learn something from that guy...
Busta Rhymes... To this day, one of the best to ever do it...
Ice Cube... one of the founders of gangsta rap. These idiots wouldn't even be around if not for him...
Rakim... Single handedly CHANGED THE GAME LYRICALLY!!! And the one who inspired me to pick up a pen!
Cannibus... He ain't much for making a song, but he'll rip you a new one in a battle...
NAS... One word. Illmatic... Call him out and see what happens... Ur done...
LL Cool-J... Not nearly as sick as he used to be, but knows how to stick around, and deserves respect...
Big-L... Cut down in his prime... And probably would have been the (real) Best rapper if he was still here... R.I.P. Big-L
Big Pun... The Latino king was up there with the best Hip-Hop has to offer... R.I.P. Big Pun
Biggie Smalls... THEE GREATEST Period... Had an awesome combination of street battle style, and commercial. Just unmatched...
Tupac... I don't compare him and Biggie. Pac was a Hip-Hop prodigy, and great poet. Just a little too hot tempered... R.I.P Big&Pac
Jada Kiss... A lyrical genius!! Nuff said...
Cassidy... Another guy that ain't much for song making, but WILL KILL YOU LYRICALLY!!
Little Brother and the Justice league... Wow... Look them up. they're just plain 100% REAL HIP-HOP..."

LUDACRIS IS WACK
EMINEM IS WACK
JAY Z IS WACK
LAUREN HILL IS OVERRATED
JEAN GREY IS OVERRATED
THE GAME IS TRASH...IVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF HIM BATTLING...HE ISNT EVEN A BATTLE RAPPER. RESEARCH MORE.
LUPE FIASCO......IS TERRIBLE
BUSTA RHYMES, WAS NICE UNTIL HE SOLD OUT LIKE A bee-otch
ICE CUBE WAS NICE 20 YEARS AGO
RAKIM IS THE GOD, ATLEAST YOU GOT THAT RIGHT
CANIBUS IS ONE OF THE BEST MCS EVER..HOW YOU CAN SAY HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO WRITE A SONG, YOUR A IDIOT.
NAS WAS NICE, BUT IS FAKE HE ISNT WHAT HIS RHYMES SAYS HE IS...ILLMATIC WAS OVER 12 YEARS AGO..LOL
LL COOL J...COME ON WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU KID?...COMPLETE GARBAGE
BIG-L AND BIG PUN ARE TWO OF THE GREATEST HOW THERE ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR LIST, I DONT KNOW
BIGGIE AND TUPAC...ARE OVERRATED..DID YOU READ THAT... OVERRATED
JADAKISS IS NICE BUT OVERRATED...A LYRICAL GENIUS...ARE YOU SMOKING CRACK KID?
CASSIDY IS A FAKE LORD FINESSE....COMPLETELY GARBAGE
LITTLE BROTHER IS OK
JUSTUCE LEAGUE WERE NICE BUT NOT ANYMORE, HAVE YOU HEARD THERE RECENT STUFF..

BASED ON YOUR VIEWS I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING

PUT DOWN THAT PEN YOU SAID YOU PICKED UP, I WOULDNT DARE LISTEN TO THE WORDS OF SOMEONE WHO SAYS CANIBUS CANT WRITE A SONG, OR THAT CASSIDY IS NICE..LOL

STICK TO YOUR MUGEN...LEAVE HIPHOP TO PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY LIVE IT, NOT THE ONES WHO WANNA BE IT.

THIS WHOLE CONVERSATION IS A JOKE, SOMEONE NEEDS TO DELETE THIS ENTIRE THREAD..

LIL WAYNE NEEDS TO BE KILLED, POINT BLANK

STICK TO YOUR MUGEN KIDDIES

Do you like ANYONE in Hip-Hop . ? (Except the G.O.A.T.) Do you EVEN LIKE Hip-Hop . ?
Man-O-Man i might just stick off these threads cause i don't wanna be hated here . . . 

Post Merge: August 16, 2009, 10:55:35 AM
how bout imma love u cuz haters need love too as well as folks who type in big bold letters for no reason no1 cares about RLC and chuck t they both wack

Whatever.  (:|  Your words don't effect me.

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2009, 11:05:50 AM »
Do you like ANYONE in Hip-Hop . ? (Except the G.O.A.T.) Do you EVEN LIKE Hip-Hop . ?
Man-O-Man i might just stick off these threads cause i don't wanna be hated here . . . 

Post Merge: August 16, 2009, 10:55:35 AM
Whatever.  (:|  Your words don't effect me.

dont you dare talk to me like that young boy.

what you consider to be hiphop, a real mothafucka would have to say your full of crap

Post Merge: August 16, 2009, 11:07:20 AM

what you consider to be hiphop, a real mothafucka would have to say your full of S H I T
 I'm fine with the heated discussions , but .... Going around the IMT word filter . You know better than that .

Offline Kid Chyllen™♪

• The Young Lion
  • Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2009, 11:08:11 AM »

what you consider to be hiphop, a real mothafucka would have to say your full of crap

Whatever. Say what you wanna to me  <_<|...|

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2009, 11:15:13 AM »
hey kid for real..iam not disrespecting you but..that is the truth...peoples views on this type of music is downsized becuase of people like lil wayne, tupac etc.....everyone looks at hiphop as beening "drug dealers, gangsters, women, money, cars, jewelry etc." ..some people take it very seriously...there is more too hiphop than all that...some MC'S not RAPPERS, MC'S speak knowlegde, some actually can rhyme without having to sell a few t shirts and make a music video, some actually have skills, actaually spitting poetry.. these dudes just make everyone who listen to hiphop look like losers who want to live in the hood cause its cool, cause selling drugs is cool, cause demeaning women is cool..etc..its a giant joke my friend. it disturbs me..

so dont take my comments the wrong way..its just the straight up truth.. no disrespect to you, but you kids need to get your facts in order.

Offline Kojunho

• Scruffy squire and an
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 08, 2021, 07:27:27 PM
  • Yeah, I'm backs.
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2009, 11:38:52 AM »
Masta, i'm assuming that your taste goes toward Lupe and many other underground poets correct?
Reason why I call them poets is because that's what they are. Poets.

Hip-hop started as a way for people to enjoy themselves, i.e.: "Ladidadi, we like to party" or "Basketball is my favorite sport".
Now in no way am I trying to convince you that you don't know hip hop, just that your ideas of hip hop are biased at best. It seems to me that your not open. Music is an ever changing element in our society and the definition of certain genre's always change. Hip hop used to be all about partying, then it went to drug dealing and killing, then it went to womanizing and degradation, now its going back to partying again, its what mainstream wants at the moment. There are the people who wish to put poetry in motion, and I'm guessing those are the only rappers you like. Fair enough but don't knock the other people on their tastes.

JayChillin, the only line in your entire rant I was remotely okay with was :
"But this is just my opinion. If some of you people want to listen to the garbage that Lil'Wayne makes, fine with me."

Apparently no one reads the warning before making posts <------
Meh, I digress, and I've made my opinion known.
Where do I fall as an artist in those categories of hip hop?
Neither. I'm not a party track type of guy, i don't deal drugs and kill, and i don't have the time to womanize so why write about it.
I'm gonna bring a new genre of hip hop essentially, and you can either love it or hate it when it comes out. And yea verily I say to you once more, "F*** everyone else out there, I'm focused on me cuz I'm hot!" Peace.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 11:44:15 AM by Kojunho »
-.-

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2009, 11:46:23 AM »
Masta, i'm assuming that your taste goes toward Lupe and many other underground poets correct?
Reason why I call them poets is because that's what they are. Poets.

Hip-hop started as a way for people to enjoy themselves, i.e.: "Ladidadi, we like to party" or "Basketball is my favorite sport".
Now in no way am I trying to convince you that you don't know hip hop, just that your ideas of hip hop are biased at best. It seems to me that your not open. Music is an ever changing element in our society and the definition of certain genre's always change. Hip hop used to be all about partying, then it went to drug dealing and killing, then it went to womanizing and degradation, now its going back to partying again, its what mainstream wants at the moment. There are the people who wish to put poetry in motion, and I'm guessing those are the only rappers you like. Fair enough but don't knock the other people on their tastes.

JayChillin, the only line in your entire rant I was remotely okay with was :
"But this is just my opinion. If some of you people want to listen to the garbage that Lil'Wayne makes, fine with me."

Apparently no one reads the warning before making posts <------
Meh, I digress, and I've made my opinion known.
Where do I fall as an artist in those categories of hip hop?
Neither. I'm not a party track type of guy, i don't deal drugs and kill, and i don't have the time to womanize so why write about it.
I'm gonna bring a new genre of hip hop essentially, and you can either love it or hate it when it comes out. Peace.

ok first and foremost..how you can call me bias and not open from two comments,i have no idea, that itself is completely unminding me.
second if you read my post...you have seen where i said lupe fiasco is wack...he is not a poet. calling him one is a disgrace to all those who consider poetry to be something more than words.

and no, hiphop was not always about partying, whoever told you that lied to you, either that or thats the only aspect you sought out. while there were people like afrika bambatta and the souls sonic force, there were people like the cold crush brothers..when there were people like biz markie there were people like kool g rap....if you look deep enough you will find real lyricists with real concepts and quiet frankely real intellectual zeal, oppose to practically EVERYTHING discussed in this thread

there are literally hundreds of different hiphop artists...ARTISTS. i didnt even go about naming anyone i listen to, or what type of hiphop i listen too.. so to make assumptions about me, is just a waste of your time, there is nothing being proven.

i love hiphop, to be honest you dont even know me to even entitle me with being close minded towards music. obviously music is a changing element, if you take a closer look everything in life is.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 11:52:29 AM by mastamasta »

Offline Kid Chyllen™♪

• The Young Lion
  • Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2009, 11:54:27 AM »
hey kid for real..iam not disrespecting you but..that is the truth...peoples views on this type of music is downsized becuase of people like lil wayne, tupac etc.....everyone looks at hiphop as beening "drug dealers, gangsters, women, money, cars, jewelry etc." ..some people take it very seriously...there is more too hiphop than all that...some MC'S not RAPPERS, MC'S speak knowlegde, some actually can rhyme without having to sell a few t shirts and make a music video, some actually have skills, actaually spitting poetry.. these dudes just make everyone who listen to hiphop look like losers who want to live in the hood cause its cool, cause selling drugs is cool, cause demeaning women is cool..etc..its a giant joke my friend. it disturbs me..

so dont take my comments the wrong way..its just the straight up truth.. no disrespect to you, but you kids need to get your facts in order.

Yeah . . . its like everytime I see a thread about Lil'Wayne i have to say something .
He's NOT good .
I mean, I grew up on stuff like Rakim, Nas, Jay-Z, Kool G, Biggie, Pac in the 90's cause that's what my older brothers listened to (+ I still listen to them).
If i didnt grow up listening to them, i would of been listening to Punk Rock or some Metal S**t now-a-days.
I respect the way you describe music/hip-hop , and see that you take it very seriously.
For me to even reply to you was totally embarassing.

Well sorry bout my comments to you and everybody who likes Lil'Wayne .
I guess i just have to keep my comments to myself from now on, and respect the people who like Lil'Wayne . . . cause that's just what they like .
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 12:06:10 PM by ♪↓JayChyllin™↓♪ »

Offline Kojunho

• Scruffy squire and an
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Yeah, I'm backs.
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2009, 12:02:53 PM »
I truthfully don't know many of the artists in the style you listen to, but if you take offense to Lupe then remove the thought, replace him with an artist you consider a poet. I was merely using him as an example. I don't know what your definition of bias is, but from the 2-3 comments you've made its shown me that you only like a secluded corner of hip hop. Not being open to the rest of it makes you bias. Its not an insult, as everyone has their own biases. Its just stating what I can see from this side of the screen.

Also, the first hip hop recording is widely regarded as the New Jersey-based Sugar Hill Gang's Rapper's Delight in 1979. It started as partying. I'm sure there are other lyricists that exist out there with concepts other than partying, but to pretend that those are the only artists that matter in hip hop? If you wish to take the definition of hip hop as expressing one's self then every artist, including the ones you like and don't like, is hip hop in their own right.

Everyone knows life changes and so does music, but I entitled you as such because its what I saw from here. I'm sure your not and you have your own opinions, but as a human you got to respect others' opinions as well.Someone likes Wayne? That's just it. You can say how much you hate the guy until your blue in the face, but it won't make that person hate him as well. Its just their opinion and there's not much you can do about it except respect their opinion and pretty much say "I don't agree with you".

Now here's a new discussion topic that I'm sure we'll be in somewhat of an accord on:
(click to show/hide)
-.-

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2009, 12:14:31 PM »
kojunho my dude, i totally understand your view point...lol but saying i like a seculded corner of hiphop is just as bias, as you labeling me bias lol...

iam well aware everyones opinion is a OPINION. it isnt acutal fact, it isnt literal, its an opinion based on, what your eyes and your mind decides is best.

also...rappers delight wasnt the first record hiphop single...afrika bambatta, was the man, who called this type of music hiphop..planet rock, although due to its electro backround, if the real first hiphop album..if i recall it was 1977  :P

its all good though. doesnt matter. i was just stating my opinion, as you, yours. no harm done, just a friendly debate.

i love hiphop dude...ive been listening to it for over 15 years..ive been rhyming and writing for nearly 10..iam beginning to take my own persuit through the underground. as you said you, yourself rhyme, i would like to hear a track, could be interesting, vies versa, then we can get a real idea on how each other thinks.

and jaychillen, dont worry about it man, it was just a debate iam very serious when it comes to hiphop, i didnt mean to disrespect you or anything, nor did i try to embarass you in anyway, iam just passionate about my love.

and yes mariah carey is beautiful women, she doesnt age she gets hotter, you would think she showers in the fountain of youth. that right there is an amazing women  =P~

Offline Kojunho

• Scruffy squire and an
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Yeah, I'm backs.
    • Email
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2009, 12:20:52 PM »
Well since you asked:
http://www.exploretalent.com/contest_video.php?talentnum=2765339&cm_id=1463
But even then that track is almost a year old. Nothing compared to my new work ^_^
-.-

Offline Yung Kratos

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 27, 2012, 12:49:15 AM
  • Some mothaf***as always Tryna iceskate uphill
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2009, 06:12:06 PM »
iam very serious when it comes to hiphop
an thats wats wrong wit dis whole discussion
(click to show/hide)

Offline b.easy

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:December 01, 2022, 11:28:07 PM
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2009, 06:42:19 PM »
Calm down fellas.

Jaychillin, is that huge font necessary? same with anyone else who wants to go ALL CAPS.

..some people take it very seriously...
Hip hop is serious business, huh?  ~:>

This caught my eye. The whole thing was invented by Rudy Ray Moore AKA Dolemite way before those Sugar Hill guys. It wasn't to talk about what you like to do ("My name is Jake and I like cake"  :D), it was a form of rhyming toast used to insult other people. Seriously.

Offline Bowasiel

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 02, 2015, 12:42:58 PM
  • He is coming....
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2009, 09:41:26 PM »
Lil wayne was good, I like Lil Wayne too much but..lately he is being completely whack but he can correct it. Prom queen...sucks but now is time for the New Generation of Hip-Hop: Wale, Cory Gunz, Charles hamilton, B.o.B, curren$y, blu, mickey factz, ace hood, kid cudi, asher roth,willie the kid... Theyre hitting hard

PD: Kojunho where can i download ur songs?

Offline Kojunho

• Scruffy squire and an
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Yeah, I'm backs.
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2009, 09:46:34 PM »
None of my songs are really downloadable except for "Hustlin' Flow" but the rest of my work is on my myspace.
http://www.myspace.com/fragyle

Download for Hustlin' Flow:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6362181117e1f558/
-.-

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2009, 10:32:24 PM »
Yes , Mariah Carey get hotter every year
Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2009, 11:40:09 PM »
And this is usually the point where I stop f**k**' with these threads.

Ya'll sound like them boys on Youtube, leaving all them comments and whatnot, but you still on it listening to the damn songs, I can't do nothin' but laugh. If Wayne's so garbage, why even post?
Coming 2099.

Offline Bowasiel

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 02, 2015, 12:42:58 PM
  • He is coming....
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2009, 07:29:49 AM »
I listen to Lil Wayne...but the OLD LIL WAYNE not the nowadays crappy one  L-)

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2009, 10:09:35 AM »
mugen is serious business, huh?  ~:>

stick to your mugen.

leave real life to people who are actually in reality

stick to your computer games.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 10:27:04 AM by mastamasta »

Offline Kojunho

• Scruffy squire and an
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Yeah, I'm backs.
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2009, 10:24:36 AM »
-.-
I'll just sit back. :O*D
-.-

Offline Yung Kratos

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2009, 11:19:40 AM »
mugen is serious business, huh?  ~:>

stick to your mugen.

leave real life to people who are actually in reality

stick to your computer games.
hey imma grown a** man so u need to stop treating me like a lil boy and proving my point for me :D
(click to show/hide)

Offline Kojunho

• Scruffy squire and an
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Yeah, I'm backs.
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2009, 11:47:22 AM »
That wasnt what his post said before....-.-
-.-

Offline Yung Kratos

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2009, 01:29:56 PM »
oh im sure it was full of internet rage  \-/o lol
(click to show/hide)

Offline samjs721

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 22, 2014, 11:12:09 PM
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2009, 02:35:06 PM »
i just laugh when people argue over a "rapper" like lil wayne. basically any rapper with "lil" or "young" in their name needs to grow the F UP. i only listen to hip hop worth listening to which is old school or new school with soul and heart.. here s a list of real hip hop.

cunninlynguists
blue scholars
inverse
The Loyalist
The Problemaddicts
blackstar
binary star
K'naan
Cyne
Braille
Atmosphere
living legends
Psycho realm
Shinsight Trio
the Procussions
Unknown Prophets

Offline Substantial

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 01, 2011, 09:55:42 AM
  • LAGANN IMPACT!!!
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2009, 03:25:31 PM »
 ^^(PM)^
For the most part ; P

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[Today at 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[Today at 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[Today at 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare