collapse

Author Topic: Link vs Kintaro and Shao Kahn (Omegapsycho)  (Read 902 times)

Offline Barrysun

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 10, 2011, 06:08:35 PM
    • Email
Link vs Kintaro and Shao Kahn (Omegapsycho)
« on: April 22, 2009, 09:21:10 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWm_UkJ0E8k#

one day, Link has been busy with setting up initiation for new members when suddenly, a note appeared on his desk, it appears to be a Message from Shao Kahn and he wants to challange him to a rematch. and another part of the note saying "You better come come alone to my arena or I will distroy your base along with your puny friends"
wondering how he's been revived and knowing how dangerous he has been, he has to accept the challange and managed to locate Shao Kahn's arena. but before he gets a chance to face him, he had to deal with his most loyal servent before facing him

Match 1# vs Kintaro well, all I can say about this guy, he isn't much of a threat as most of his attacks causes a fair amount of damage. most of the time he spams his fireball (which is useless as they often pass right under Link, does his jump stomp attack where he jumps into the air and jumps on you and does an uppercut when you get close to him. but nothing that Link's projectiles can't handle.

match 2# Shao Kahn: well, all I can say about this guy, his attacks are not nearly as damaging as Kamzer13 or Obrecht's versions. (his attacks could use more power inorder to make him a bigger threat) he loves to spam his projectiles and does a few nasty combos when you get closer to him.

download: http://www.omegapsycho.webs.com/

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 [28] 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal