collapse

Author Topic: The Wrestling discussion thread  (Read 43109 times)

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 03, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
  • JDubbs: 1st Name, Last Name
Re: The Wrestling discussion thread
« Reply #1525 on: December 01, 2010, 11:21:29 AM »
why do so many people have an issue with michael cole? he adds so much entertainment to Raw and Smackdown.

Anyway Sheamus winning KOTR was just unnecessary. he's pretty much established already so why not give it to someone who could really use it like Morrison or Rhodes or Jackson. Just idiotic

I can see now that WWE is going to book the Miz horribly as champion like they have done in the past. hopefully he wont turn into another Jack Swagger, but who knows.

and your NXT season 3 winner is...Kaitlyn!? she only won simply because of her looks and nothing else
You think You Know Me

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster
[/URL]

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 24, 2024, 06:38:44 AM
« Reply #1526 on: December 01, 2010, 12:57:31 PM »
Yea, the "KotR"/Raw wasn't too special. Did end up calling it but as JDubbs pointed out, was kinda a waste. Could of given a much bigger push to someone else that could use it. Morrison should of won IMO. He is like just under main event status and this could of been the push he needed. He's really entertaining in the ring just needs better mic skills is all. Isn't too bad as a heel but as a face his mic skills are usually bad.

I would of loved to see Lawler win the title just for the hell of it. He really gave Miz a beat down for the most part and kinda surprising to see that if it wasn't for Cole he would of won. Kinda says a lot about how "awesome" Miz is when it took three people to beat an old timer like Lawler and still barely squeak away with the win.

I also personally hate Cole, he's just annoying all around. Punk isn't too bad but I would much rather keep him in the ring then as a commentator.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 27, 2024, 02:55:18 PM
  • If you see this, I'm alive!
« Reply #1527 on: December 01, 2010, 03:17:25 PM »
I personally hate Cole as well, his voice is just irritating and annoying and having him on SmackDown as well just makes me wish Edge could just spear him back to crappy RAW.

and your NXT season 3 winner is...Kaitlyn!? she only won simply because of her looks and nothing else

Its all about having the better looking diva...I was rooting for AJ last week before she got eliminated because she was indeed the most impressive. Though she is short but win by submission? That's actually impressive for me...

Anyway, Naomi SHOULD have won instead...WWE only cares about how good women looks...

A.J. better be on smackdown RAW will ruin her...
(click to show/hide)
zzz...I'm top tier...screw you Doom and Wesker...zzz

Offline ADSplay101

• WorldWarriorsCollectiv Esports Team Founder/Owner/Memeber
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 17, 2023, 08:06:05 PM
  • "Insert Esports Team Motto here"
    • ADSplay101
    • Email
« Reply #1528 on: December 01, 2010, 08:48:07 PM »
Im willing to bet the whole reason sheamus got to win KOTR was because they trying to go for that whole King VS King crap with him and Triple H.
WE are MANY but this MANY are ONE.
WorldWarriorsCollectiv Merch Store https://teespring.com/stores/thacollectiv

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #1529 on: December 01, 2010, 09:00:09 PM »
Im willing to bet the whole reason sheamus got to win KOTR was because they trying to go for that whole King VS King crap with him and Triple H.
As long as HHH comes back, I wouldn't really care. It's worth it if that's the case, at least IMO. Seems like they mentioned him a few times again and when they showed Ted holding that toy title it was playing HHH's song. So, who knows. After seeing all that though I was kinda thinking he'd come out to ruin Sheamus' celebration once he was on the throne.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #1530 on: December 02, 2010, 06:48:03 PM »
Breaking News: MVP released from WWE
You think You Know Me

[/URL]

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #1531 on: December 02, 2010, 07:52:39 PM »

...no comment...i think...
(click to show/hide)

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #1532 on: December 03, 2010, 12:27:47 PM »
...no comment...i think...

yeah. but at this point in time, it further screws Smackdown with Lard Hardy gone and Christian out
You think You Know Me

[/URL]

Offline ceefus

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 27, 2024, 09:38:08 AM
  • Howling Good Time
    • Email
« Reply #1533 on: December 03, 2010, 12:43:42 PM »
I guess we will see more of Edge Torturing Paul Bearer to fill the gap

Offline D.Magician(Ky)

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 16, 2017, 01:27:54 PM
  • Ruffler Of Jammies
    • My MUGEN Site
« Reply #1534 on: December 03, 2010, 01:40:32 PM »
OoO
this was...unexpected

Offline ceefus

• Initiate
  • Howling Good Time
    • Email
« Reply #1535 on: December 07, 2010, 08:25:56 AM »
The Bodyguard that was with Tyson Kid is named Jackson Andrews   He is a LEGIT   7'2 Feet Tall  320 lbs pound Monster   He work in FCW   He is gonna be the New Giant Since   Khali isnt getting enough Pop

Offline D.Magician(Ky)

• Infinity Regular
  • Ruffler Of Jammies
    • My MUGEN Site
« Reply #1536 on: December 07, 2010, 09:13:57 AM »
and in other news John Cena might be rehired next week. :) O! uhm ya this is a must see. I thought they were "one" until I saw this last night.

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #1537 on: December 07, 2010, 03:10:05 PM »
As I predicted, WWE cant let Cena go because they need those 7-12 year old fans. Cena getting fired was probably a dream come true for REAL fans of wrestling. But as we all know...Cena just comes back by turning into "Super" Cena and do the "unthinkable". Now that Nexus is gone (if im correct) REST IN PEACE WWE!!!

The only thing I can think of right now to somewhat still keep RAW alive, is for The Rock to comeback and lay the smack down on Cena. THAT will bring ratings up that TNA cant ever imagine...

HHH really needs to comeback now, annihilate Sheamus in my stupid idea that I thought up of in a "King vs King" match (we all know who the true King of Kings is...)
(click to show/hide)

Offline The Heartbreak Kid

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 30, 2011, 05:02:45 PM
« Reply #1538 on: December 07, 2010, 10:23:23 PM »
As I predicted, WWE cant let Cena go because they need those 7-12 year old fans. Cena getting fired was probably a dream come true for REAL fans of wrestling. But as we all know...Cena just comes back by turning into "Super" Cena and do the "unthinkable". Now that Nexus is gone (if im correct) REST IN PEACE WWE!!!

The only thing I can think of right now to somewhat still keep RAW alive, is for The Rock to comeback and lay the smack down on Cena. THAT will bring ratings up that TNA cant ever imagine...

HHH really needs to comeback now, annihilate Sheamus in my stupid idea that I thought up of in a "King vs King" match (we all know who the true King of Kings is...)

Damn right...

:DxDie

Offline DrZaius

• Professional Gorilla
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:May 04, 2021, 03:00:26 PM
  • Ook ook!
    • DrZaius Site for MUGEN and Minecraft
« Reply #1539 on: December 08, 2010, 01:00:21 AM »
I was thinking more...

Anyway, haven't watched wrestling in a long time.  Matt is no longer in the WWE.  MVP is no longer in the WWE.  I don't watch but I guess I like to keep myself up to date.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 01:06:01 AM by DrZaius »

My MUGEN site.
Honestly, people need to stop using 4Shared.

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #1540 on: December 08, 2010, 01:12:33 AM »
I'm sorry but is "King Booker's" theme there called "Dead White Guys"...? /:O Just.. Wow.

And they really f*cked over the one interesting force in WWE. I mean, Cena wasn't even gone for one week, man.. That's just crap. Now, them kicking someone out of their group is nothing new but backing down from one guy is just retarded. Yea, they sure look real big and threatening now.

As for Sheamus, I'd agree that HHH should come back already, but he's kinda in the middle of a rivalry with Morrison at the moment. I don't wanna see him get pushed to the side, even for Hunter. Maybe as soon as their next tie-breaking match happens Hunter will step in then but who knows anymore.

(click to show/hide)

Offline fer619

• Angry Bird
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:May 18, 2014, 09:32:23 PM
  • ANGRY BIRDZ GONNA DESTROY DEM PIGZ!
    • fer619's Hideout
    • Email
« Reply #1541 on: December 08, 2010, 02:55:25 PM »
As for Sheamus, I'd agree that HHH should come back already, but he's kinda in the middle of a rivalry with Morrison at the moment. I don't wanna see him get pushed to the side, even for Hunter. Maybe as soon as their next tie-breaking match happens Hunter will step in then but who knows anymore.

what if HHH returns.....and reveals himself to be the anonymous GM instead?  /:O
(click to show/hide)

Offline D.Magician(Ky)

• Infinity Regular
  • Ruffler Of Jammies
    • My MUGEN Site
« Reply #1542 on: December 08, 2010, 04:59:39 PM »
you know fer, you just got me thinking about that time when the GM said "John, I need you to be the better man here" thats something that HHH would say wouldn't it?

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #1543 on: December 08, 2010, 05:01:58 PM »
Ugh.. I would not like that one bit. Really hoping that's not the case here. I don't see how that's something HHH would say though.. Whoever it is used sayings from Austin, DX, Vince, and probably others. Could really be anyone, just hope it's not him.

On another note, I was just thinking back.. They never revealed why Nexus kept helping Kane, right.? I really wanna know what the hell that was about and wondering if they just decided to drop the whole thing. Since they haven't mentioned it in a long while and all.

(click to show/hide)

Offline ceefus

• Initiate
  • Howling Good Time
    • Email
« Reply #1544 on: December 10, 2010, 03:50:29 PM »
Whats Killing me   is that Everyone is taring apart TNA for being a Awful show   but WWE is just as Bad    This Friday on Smackdown  we have Edge Torturing Paul Bearer AGain  UGH!!!!  boring    More Hornswaggle Facing The Eagle Mascot ( Who is Chavo Guerrroro by the way)  Kofi Kingston who constantly botch and miss spots in the ring   and Alberto Del Rio  who i think is Overrated 

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #1545 on: December 16, 2010, 07:34:32 PM »
Must Read Arcticles: http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/feed_news-17551-Column_TWAS_THE_NIGHT_BEFORE_XMAS_VINCE_MCMAHON_.php?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed

and

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/feed_news-17534-Column:_THE_REAL_REASON_TNA_SUCKS.php

Post Merge: December 16, 2010, 07:38:11 PM
Whats Killing me   is that Everyone is taring apart TNA for being a Awful show   but WWE is just as Bad    This Friday on Smackdown  we have Edge Torturing Paul Bearer AGain  UGH!!!!  boring    More Hornswaggle Facing The Eagle Mascot ( Who is Chavo Guerrroro by the way)  Kofi Kingston who constantly botch and miss spots in the ring   and Alberto Del Rio  who i think is Overrated 

The reason why TNA is getting bashed so much is because it does THE dumbest things, not only for the product but for its actual employees. of course, any wrestling fan with common sense can see that TNA has the ability to be great and that WWE is sucking right now, but there is a huge difference between them. WWE could easily just do nothing for years on end and with the way TNA is being run now, would never have to worry about TNA. TNA needs to step up and stop being so pig headed. WWE doesnt have to do anything if it doesnt want to. it will always have fans. TNA on the other hand wont
You think You Know Me

[/URL]

Offline Demon King EX

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:August 21, 2016, 03:22:18 PM
  • 天狗 Heavenly Dog
« Reply #1546 on: December 16, 2010, 08:03:52 PM »
Must Read Arcticles: http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/feed_news-17551-Column_TWAS_THE_NIGHT_BEFORE_XMAS_VINCE_MCMAHON_.php?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed

and

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/feed_news-17534-Column:_THE_REAL_REASON_TNA_SUCKS.php

Post Merge: December 16, 2010, 07:38:11 PM
The reason why TNA is getting bashed so much is because it does THE dumbest things, not only for the product but for its actual employees. of course, any wrestling fan with common sense can see that TNA has the ability to be great and that WWE is sucking right now, but there is a huge difference between them. WWE could easily just do nothing for years on end and with the way TNA is being run now, would never have to worry about TNA. TNA needs to step up and stop being so pig headed. WWE doesnt have to do anything if it doesnt want to. it will always have fans. TNA on the other hand wont

What WWE needs is blood!
ihate the wrestling now

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #1547 on: December 16, 2010, 08:07:22 PM »
What WWE needs is blood!
ihate the wrestling now

Blood does not make the show. the booking does. If it needed blood then WWE would turn into Hardcore Justice (which is what NObody wants). Wrestling is pretty stupid now. I grew up watching Smackdown since I didnt have cable and for the first time in years, I actually didnt want to watch it
You think You Know Me

[/URL]

Offline Demon King EX

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:August 21, 2016, 03:22:18 PM
  • 天狗 Heavenly Dog
« Reply #1548 on: December 16, 2010, 08:13:09 PM »
Blood does not make the show. the booking does. If it needed blood then WWE would turn into Hardcore Justice (which is what NObody wants). Wrestling is pretty stupid now. I grew up watching Smackdown since I didnt have cable and for the first time in years, I actually didnt want to watch it

well if it doesnt have blood well what would make the show interesting i grew up watching RAW way back then
when it first started and it was good
im not talking about hardcore justice, the way it was before was interesting and now it is not
its all about cena. and its dumb
if you love wrestling you will admit that its boring now

the people in wrestling suck now its the same thing again and again

they need more wrestlers and better storys

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #1549 on: December 16, 2010, 08:23:05 PM »
The blood just added to the story of the match and the storyline, but it didnt define the storyline. For instance, you watched Stone Cold not because he drew blood in his matches but because of who he was and what he did. a bloodless attitude era would have been good. but thats a different story.

Wrestling now needs bookers who know WRESTLING and know what the fans expect out of wrestling. this goes for WWE and TNA. The majority of the people in the wrestling promotions can wrestle, its just they have been booked so horribly that now no one cares (ie...Masters, Kane, Bourne, the Harts, Morrison, Jay Lethal, Amazing Red, Kendrick, etc...) and people are being overpushed for no reason (ie...The Miz, Sheamus, Jeff Hardy, Matt Morgan)
You think You Know Me

[/URL]

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 [28] 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal