collapse

Author Topic: Young Art  (Read 6821 times)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
Re: Young Art
« Reply #125 on: January 09, 2009, 11:26:24 PM »
Idk bro, seems like you was targeting everyone
Don't know what the second part is needed for but for "And if Daigo made his template from the Infinity template, how did he steal it?" The whole point was his first edit looked a whole lot like someone elses who said do not use their template or any edits of it outside the forum. So he came here and presented that template and claimed it as his own. But no one can really know what he really did but Daigo himself
I will get you off of wayne one day lol

Aight my dude, that first template, I aint gonna lie, on my first avatar, nearly everything came from his avatar, not to say I stole his and edited it, but I can see how you would think it's stealing, but that second avatar looks similar to his but has nothing from his avatar, and the third one looks way diffrent, and he trying to say I stole that one...
Coming 2099.

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #126 on: January 09, 2009, 11:27:51 PM »
Guess second post wasn't neccesary. I only meant people who originally edited the template, sorry if it seemed like I attacked everyone.

Offline R.I.C.O - Twon

• I llu M ina T i
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:August 25, 2013, 10:18:26 PM
  • WHOOP R.I.C.O!!!
« Reply #127 on: January 09, 2009, 11:30:15 PM »
Aight my dude, that first template, I aint gonna lie, on my first avatar, nearly everything came from his avatar, not to say I stole his and edited it, but I can see how you would think it's stealing, but that second avatar looks similar to his but has nothing from his avatar, and the third one looks way diffrent, and he trying to say I stole that one...
second template still looks a lil similar, but not as much. Like you can still see "influence" i guess. Third template is fine, cannot say anything about that.

And I am still getting you off of wayne this year

Guess second post wasn't neccesary. I only meant people who originally edited the template, sorry if it seemed like I attacked everyone.
Ur good bro
OMGZ My e-feelings!!! (cheekslap)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #128 on: January 09, 2009, 11:36:40 PM »
second template still looks a lil similar, but not as much. Like you can still see "influence" i guess. Third template is fine, cannot say anything about that.

And I am still getting you off of wayne this year
Ur good bro

I feel ya, "second template still looks a lil similar, but not as much. Like you can still see "influence" i guess." You said it all right there, it looks somewhat similar and influenced, but I did not steal his ideas nor edit his template, but hey, I like the last one I made so I aint trippin', if he really wants it gone, it's gone, but only 'couse I like the new one I made more.

This is how I see it, even if you made something from scratch, but it still look's like someone elses, it is stealing, stealing someones idea and making it from sratch does not make it yours, I think everyone did this to the IMTT shield, sure it looks diffrent but we all know where the idea for it came from, so in a way, we all edited the imt shield.

Coming 2099.

Offline Buddah

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 17, 2020, 01:09:18 PM
  • Its Been So Long
    • Email
« Reply #129 on: January 09, 2009, 11:57:26 PM »
damn people so wat if he stole sumthing or not this aint eve a character calm down everybody just let him do wat he does and everybody go to sleep smoke a blunt,drink a forty or sumthing,so tomorow will be a better day.he makes good things let him do wat he does best alrite..
Dont Gamble With Your Life If Your Not Cheating

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #130 on: January 10, 2009, 12:03:03 AM »
damn people so wat if he stole sumthing or not this aint eve a character calm down everybody just let him do wat he does and everybody go to sleep smoke a blunt,drink a forty or sumthing,so tomorow will be a better day.he makes good things let him do wat he does best alrite..

For real, this is just a damn template, I aint trippin', only thing that got to me was people saying I stole it, and I didn't. That's all I'm trying to get across.
Coming 2099.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #131 on: January 10, 2009, 12:10:42 AM »
For real, this is just a damn template, I aint trippin', only thing that got to me was people saying I stole it, and I didn't. That's all I'm trying to get across.

:O*D

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline R.I.C.O - Twon

• I llu M ina T i
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:August 25, 2013, 10:18:26 PM
  • WHOOP R.I.C.O!!!
« Reply #132 on: January 10, 2009, 12:18:50 AM »
:O*D

lol you have been eating entirely too much popcorn *makes DT a salad*
OMGZ My e-feelings!!! (cheekslap)

Offline Error Macro

• Never finishes anything
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 30, 2022, 05:37:56 AM
    • :)
    • Email
« Reply #133 on: January 10, 2009, 12:20:45 AM »

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #134 on: January 10, 2009, 12:21:03 AM »

:DxDie

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #135 on: January 10, 2009, 12:22:45 AM »
Coming 2099.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 11:46:19 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #136 on: January 10, 2009, 01:30:55 AM »
Hey man wats the matter with u. Why u all ways cus'n n wat not? Huh, dud u got skill, style, and a personality that shine bright Sir but u bring ur self down with those low buget words. Speak like a man, u got the swanger but u aint got to vocab to play it right.

Over time u earned my respect, i dont know if that means anything. I look at u as one of the best artist here but with the recent beefs u been n and then come into our house, "the deviant thread" and speading that poison, those ill gotten words make me want to asked for u to be banned. Im just sick of it

That just how i feel friend.

RAGE OUT

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #137 on: January 10, 2009, 01:35:40 AM »
Hey man wats the matter with u. Why u all ways cus'n n wat not? Huh, dud u got skill, style, and a personality that shine bright Sir but u bring ur self down with those low buget words. Speak like a man, u got the swanger but u aint got to vocab to play it right.

Over time u earned my respect, i dont know if that means anything. I look at u as one of the best artist here but with the recent beefs u been n and then come into our house, "the deviant thread" and speading that poison, those ill gotten words make me want to asked for u to be banned. Im just sick of it

That just how i feel friend.

RAGE OUT

Well next time tell yo boi not to adress me like that, and if it wasn't towards me I apologize! And I can't stop with the bad language, it's just me, but I do respect the forum and it's rules so I always make sure it's censored if not I go back and cenore it myself, this warning has got me paranoid!
Coming 2099.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 11:46:19 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #138 on: January 10, 2009, 02:10:52 AM »
Its that u use an access amount of cus words man. U do bleep em out, i give u that. But there are so many other words out there that could be used in place. U are right ur not the only one, i cus from time to time. Every1 does i just noticed U DO A LOT.

Also do be so quick to jusp on sum1. Want DT said wasnt even talking bout u. He was giving me a commit. He was saying that i should toss my style and do the painter thing. He never said ur work was bad dude.

Take ur time an absorb wat u read so u can responed with a wiser touch insted of jabbing off the first thing that comes to mind. Let it marinade. :thumbsup:

Dt statement hold like this. Me as an artist and being in to field a lot of peps use things such as light effects, brushes, and other odds and ends to make ther work pop (so to speak.) Which is looked at as flashy. This technique is used to pull in those with an untrained eyes and sucker thing into thinking they done sumthing awesome when they really didnt. These peps do 1 of 2 things: They alway doing the new'ist tread, aka snazy effects. or with time they fade out of the spot lite or are exposed as the phonies they are.

With u D time will tell if this is ur style, sumthing u are creating, or just cheap effect ur using.

Naw hold up, you better stop adressing me like you stupid! I know what the **** you're trying to say, and I aint want no more beef, so flame broil it and eat it!

And This  . .  U talking like he scuffed ur mikes or sum'n.  . . . . . No commit im done [-X :D

peace my friend

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #139 on: January 10, 2009, 02:19:05 AM »
Its that u use an access amount of cus words man. U do bleep em out, i give u that. But there are so many other words out there that could be used in place. U are right ur not the only one, i cus from time to time. Every1 does i just noticed U DO A LOT.

Also do be so quick to jusp on sum1. Want DT said wasnt even talking bout u. He was giving me a commit. He was saying that i should toss my style and do the painter thing. He never said ur work was bad dude.

Take ur time an absorb wat u read so u can responed with a wiser touch insted of jabbing off the first thing that comes to mind. Let it marinade. :thumbsup:

Dt statement hold like this. Me as an artist and being in to field a lot of peps use things such as light effects, brushes, and other odds and ends to make ther work pop (so to speak.) Which is looked at as flashy. This technique is used to pull in those with an untrained eyes and sucker thing into thinking they done sumthing awesome when they really didnt. These peps do 1 of 2 things: They alway doing the new'ist tread, aka snazy effects. or with time they fade out of the spot lite or are exposed as the phonies they are.

With u D time will tell if this is ur style, sumthing u are creating, or just cheap effect ur using.

Naw hold up, you better stop adressing me like you stupid! I know what the **** you're trying to say, and I aint want no more beef, so flame broil it and eat it!

And This  . .  U talking like he scuffed ur mikes or sum'n.  . . . . . No commit im done [-X :D

peace my friend

That's not what I responded to, it was this:

Rage , I wasn't dogging you . As a matter of fact I was complimenting the original . I think when you redid it you tried to go outside of your own style & mimic someone else by throwing in all that flash in the pan , BS effects on it that all these other " so called " artists use .

I'm pretty much the only one using those "BS effects", and I'm a "so called" artist huh.
 You had better know the rules about language here, no cussing anyone here!
Coming 2099.

Offline Buddah

• Initiate
  • Its Been So Long
    • Email
« Reply #140 on: January 10, 2009, 02:34:01 AM »
Get off his sack..
2nd ur language reflekts how you are
he uses a cuple bad werds,i use a cuple bad werds,syn sorta uses bad werds i think
and some others
people always say dat BS "talk wit class or wateva"
u cud talk anyway u want to talk
u have the liberty to change your vocabulary or your grammar
thats why its america
USA!USA!USA!USA!

« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 02:46:59 AM by Buddah Locz »

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #141 on: January 10, 2009, 11:53:46 AM »

lol Popcorn is good at the movies . This one is filled with suspense . lol

Now @ Daigo

First of all kid , my comments , in a totally different thread were not directed towards you . Your the battle toad guy , right ? I actually thought I complimented your work before . This is a perfect example of you shooting your mouth off , when it didn't even involve you . 

As for the cussing . It's not that hard to just NOT type a cuss word. Does your mom know how you post on the internet . Or maybe you talk that way to your parents . Perfect example of why parents should be able to give their out of control kid  a good smack across the mouth .

Maybe you think I downing you about the avatar thing . To a point many other people & myself can plainly see that avatar you posted before is Team Demon's avatar or was an replica of it . Which is pretty much the same thing  , one way or another you stole Team Demon's avatar . But that's about all I said . Do I think you are wrong , YES . But ,Believe me if I was trying to totally dog you for it , you would know . Ask anyone else around here .

« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 12:15:55 PM by DARKTALBAIN »
Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #142 on: January 10, 2009, 12:11:54 PM »
Your new template looks like your old one, with the top part based on the infinity sworld with parts of the previous one mixed into it.

Why not do something orginal instead?

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #143 on: January 10, 2009, 01:58:55 PM »
*sigh* I have absolutely 0 interest in this dramatical matter whatsoever but all I can say is this........Daigo dude your template really looks th same only with more ridges and thats it. making the ridges more spaced out to mak eit look different doesnt change the place where it came from. Not everyone edited the Imt shield.........using measurements for the size of the imt shield is not an edit whatsoever.  then you admit everything on the first template you said you made came from DG's avatar and in the same sentence you say "but i didnt steal DG's work"....u see the contradiction in the statement you made?

@Buddah Locz

no offense dude but just sit down somewhere please and let them handle this. Daigo knows what he did and even a fool can plainly see it. Just because it is an avatar doesnt mean someone didnt spend their time and hard work on it. It is DG's work not Daigo's and you should respect that point blank. And to correct you....language does not reflect you how you are at all.....let me school you a minute (not meaning this in a bad way).......but attitude reflects how you are and his attitude has been known to be a pretty bad one. No one has to cuss plain and simple but we as ppl we choose to do so. i for one do not use profanity in real life at all. but i have typed one or two before but then again i spelled them differently so i guess you could say its not one. i say take notes here especialy you young members.....create your own stuff your own way from the ground up....tats what a true artist is all about. creativity i mean to say. those are my thoughts on the whole matter

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 19, 2017, 08:07:22 PM
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #144 on: January 10, 2009, 02:33:11 PM »
*sigh* I have absolutely 0 interest in this dramatical matter whatsoever but all I can say is this........Daigo dude your template really looks th same only with more ridges and thats it. making the ridges more spaced out to mak eit look different doesnt change the place where it came from. Not everyone edited the Imt shield.........using measurements for the size of the imt shield is not an edit whatsoever.  then you admit everything on the first template you said you made came from DG's avatar and in the same sentence you say "but i didnt steal DG's work"....u see the contradiction in the statement you made?

@Buddah Locz

no offense dude but just sit down somewhere please and let them handle this. Daigo knows what he did and even a fool can plainly see it. Just because it is an avatar doesnt mean someone didnt spend their time and hard work on it. It is DG's work not Daigo's and you should respect that point blank. And to correct you....language does not reflect you how you are at all.....let me school you a minute (not meaning this in a bad way).......but attitude reflects how you are and his attitude has been known to be a pretty bad one. No one has to cuss plain and simple but we as ppl we choose to do so. i for one do not use profanity in real life at all. but i have typed one or two before but then again i spelled them differently so i guess you could say its not one. i say take notes here especialy you young members.....create your own stuff your own way from the ground up....tats what a true artist is all about. creativity i mean to say. those are my thoughts on the whole matter
=D>

Offline Buddah

• Initiate
  • Its Been So Long
    • Email
« Reply #145 on: January 10, 2009, 03:05:53 PM »

@Buddah Locz

point tooken
too-shae(or however u spell dat)

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 18, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
  • When i move throught the Ghetto i drive slow
« Reply #146 on: January 10, 2009, 07:47:25 PM »
REALLY Can Deviants for once not get into a arguement?

this is the 3rd time

if u all act like how "old" you are you would have not posted Anything at all

and DT you have been instigating a whoole lot of ish in this place

always arguing with someone

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 19, 2017, 08:07:22 PM
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #147 on: January 10, 2009, 07:51:37 PM »
REALLY Can Deviants for once not get into a arguement?

this is the 3rd time

if u all act like how "old" you are you would have not posted Anything at all

and DT you have been instigating a whoole lot of ish in this place

always arguing with someone
well he shouldnt have started crap in there thread as they say what gos around comes around simple as that they got there thread cleaned same should be hear lets all just drop this whole thing and get back to what we were doing

Offline Substantial

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 01, 2011, 09:55:42 AM
  • LAGANN IMPACT!!!
« Reply #148 on: January 10, 2009, 07:59:21 PM »
._. Dai Dai, Soki avvy plz :D

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #149 on: January 10, 2009, 08:10:56 PM »
Can I post? Just checking... I got moderated..
Coming 2099.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[Today at 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[Today at 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[Today at 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare