collapse

Author Topic: DBZ - Yo! Son Goku & his friends return  (Read 2514 times)

Offline Negi Springfield

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:December 26, 2022, 03:12:38 PM
  • Got some change?!
    • Hokuto_no_Fan
DBZ - Yo! Son Goku & his friends return
« on: November 14, 2008, 12:17:22 AM »
who else has heard about this movie/special?

Akira is going to make a DBZ movie, details for now are VERY scetchy
but it has been confirmed by various sources,

here.

I think the concept is pretty dull.......................

Vegeta.................having a little brother?..................
wut...

Offline ItalianStallion

• Hoodville Certified
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:May 07, 2022, 08:13:31 PM
  • Today you are inspired. Tomorrow you inspire
Re: DBZ - Yo! Son Goku & his friends return
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 01:53:52 AM »
I think theres already a thread on this same topic.

Offline Negi Springfield

• Infinity Faithful
  • Got some change?!
    • Hokuto_no_Fan
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 02:08:28 AM »
the only other topic I'm aware of, is this same topic in the Spanish forum
that's it.
and us not all speaking spanish, I posted it here (although I didn't know the spanish topic was there until I checked just a second ago)

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 07:35:22 AM »
I'm pretty sure Vegeta's going to get all emotional after he meets his brother.

I can't believe Akira is returning to DBZ though. I thought he pretty much abandoned the DB universe.

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 19, 2017, 08:07:22 PM
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 07:38:20 AM »
i highly doubt vegetas bro is their for a family reunion their probably sent to finish what vegeta was supposed to do and destroy earth

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 10:57:21 AM »
vegeta get emotional???? Ok maybe he will a little bit but he wont be tooo emotional. Goku better not be the one to destroy him cuz im tired of his lame, super hero save the day, superman/mario, overpowered, oh i got to get to the next level by cheating and wishing kid buu into human so i can get stronger behind everyones back, watch me turn super saiyjin 4 because im the best fighter in the world getting to destroy all the rough tough people. Lol heck of a goku rant hiuh

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2008, 11:11:38 AM »
vegeta get emotional???? Ok maybe he will a little bit but he wont be tooo emotional. Goku better not be the one to destroy him cuz im tired of his lame, super hero save the day, superman/mario, overpowered, oh i got to get to the next level by cheating and wishing kid buu into human so i can get stronger behind everyones back, watch me turn super saiyjin 4 because im the best fighter in the world getting to destroy all the rough tough people. Lol heck of a goku rant hiuh

He didn't cheat. He killed Kid Buu, then wished him to be reincarnated as a good guy.

Goku doesn't always destroy the bad guys.

Trunks killed Frieza
Gohan killed Cell, and Bojack

Goku's just the main character, that's really all.
Vegeta does get emotional. He got pretty emotional in both the episodes where he dies.

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2008, 11:44:29 AM »
He didn't cheat. He killed Kid Buu, then wished him to be reincarnated as a good guy.

Goku doesn't always destroy the bad guys.

Trunks killed Frieza
Gohan killed Cell, and Bojack

Goku's just the main character, that's really all.
Vegeta does get emotional. He got pretty emotional in both the episodes where he dies.

Exactly,he really got furious when Perfect Cell killed Future Trunks after he self-destructed...and he pretty much cried before dying the first time asking Goku to practically avenge his death for the pride of all the saiyans
If that's not emotional,i don't know what it is

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2008, 01:43:33 PM »
Warrning this is the whole story I am about to post so if you dont want to know then don't look

ok time for the whole story form this site
http://www.kanzentai.com/misc_db.php?id=db_spc

It has been two years since Majin Buu was defeated and Satan has become a hero for defeating him. However, Videl remembers the truth of those events, and seems to be embarrassed Avout her father. A gigantic hotel is being built in Satan's honor. Upon completion, Satan decides to throw a party for Goku and the others who fought with him. Meanwhile, Goku, Chi Chi, Gohan, and Goten have been making their living growing radishes. Videl soon arrives and asks Gohan to bring his family to the party. At first Goku doesn't want to go, but he changes his mind once he hears there will be rare foods there.

Kame-sennin, No. 18, Krillin, etc, take off for the hotel and give Goku's family a lift. Piccolo descides to not ride along, but rather flies after them on his own. The group from Capsule Corp. arrives at the hotel first, and when Vegeta and Goku see each other, they begin to fight. Goku realizes the party is starting, and heads off to the assembly hall. Apart from Goku's family, Vegeta's family, and Kame-sennin's group, the crowd includes Dende, Mr. Popo, Karin-sama, Yajirobe, Yamcha, Oolong, Gyuumao, Kaio-sama, Bubbles, Gregory, Kibito-shin, and Elder Kaioshin.

Despite the fact that there's supposed to be no media coverage of the party, members of the press appear and ask Satan questions Avout Buu's defeat. While the "Z Senshi" are eating, two Saiya-jin style spaceships land on Earth. Piccolo and Gohan are the first to notice, then No. 18, and eventually everyone stops eating and the atmosphere becomes tense.

A sharp-eyed Saiya-jin and a small alien emerge from the two spaceships. Using his scouter to detect higher battle powers, the Saiya-jin soon arrives at the party. Upon seeing Vegeta, the Saiya-jin calls him "big brother". The "Z Senshi" are all shocked by this sudden event. The Saiya-jin introduces himself as Table, along with his wife, Gure. Vegeta says that Table had been sent off to a remote planet because he had no talent for battle. Table begs our heroes to defeat Avo and Cado, who have ravished his planet and pursued him to Earth.

Goku says that if they're strong, he'll fight them, and Gohan wants to help as well. Goten and Trunks think it sounds interesting, Krillin and Yamcha say they want to try as well, and eventually even Kame-sennin wants to fight. Table measures their battle powers with his scouter, and says that they'll be of no help since their battle powers are so low. Vegeta scolds Table for relying on his scouter, and as an example, Goku begins to gather ki. The battle power reading on the scouter steadily increases. It soon breaks as Goku goes Super Saiya-jin and then Super Saiya-jin 2, and Table is amazed by Goku's power. Goku thinks it will be unfair to if everybody fights the weaker guys, and suggests they select a single representative to fight.

Goku teleports Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Piccolo, Yamcha, Krillin, Kame-sennin, Videl, Chi Chi, Bulma, Table, and Gure to Mount Paozu (this whole time, Satan, Fat Buu, Kibito-shin, and Elder Kaioshin have been ignoring Table and just go on drinking). Goku suggests that they each draw a radish, and the person who draws the longest radish will be the representative. Goten draws out a very long radish, and it seems he will be the one to fight. This makes Vegeta jealous, and he tells Trunks to pull out an even bigger radish. Pressured by Vegeta, Trunks pulls out a very thin but incredibly long radish, and becomes the representative.

Meanwhile, two other spaceships land on Earth, containing Avo and Cado. Pursuing Table, they arrive at Satan Hotel, and a panic erupts. Goku and the others soon return, and things clam down. It turns out Avo and Cado are remnants of Freeza's army, who have taken control of Freeza's planets now that he is gone. Vegeta also knows of them, and says that they were supposed to rival the Ginyu Special-Squad. Table says that the two have become much stronger, and that not even Freeza could beat them now.

Goku loses his enthusiasm when he hears that they're "only" at Freeza's level, and decides that it's alright for Trunks to fight them. With some difficulty, he gets Vegeta's permission to let Goten fight as well. At first Avo and Cado underestimate their child opponents, and they get clobbered and knocked into some boulders. They decide to get serious, and they each split into three people.

Trunks and Goten are completely unable to counterattack now that Avo and Cado have become six people. Vegeta advices them to sense their ki and locate the real Avo and Cado, but they can't. Gohan offers to help, but they turn him down. They settle on having Gohan merely tell them where the real Avo and Cado are. With Gohan's accurate advice, Goten and Trunks drive Avo and Cado to the wall.

Cornered, Avo and Cado merge to become even stronger, forming merged Aka. Put on the defensive by Aka's attacks, Goten and Trunks use their secret weapon, Fusion. However, since it's been so long since they've used it, they fail and become fat Gotenks. They eventually succeed on their second try, and Gotenks overwhelms Aka, using Yamcha's Rouga Fuu-Fuu Ken, Tenshinhan's Haikyuuken, and to finish him off they use Satan's "Miracle Special Ultra Super Megaton Punch", going Super Saiya-jin the moment they punch Aka. Aka crashes into a lake and it looks like the fight is over, but...

Aka rises out of the lake and is enraged. He lets out a giant energy wave, firing it from both hands and his mouth. It hits Gotenks and causes the Satan Hotel to collapse. Aka then starts shooting energy bullets, damaging each part of the hotel one after the other (this technique is called the "Wahaha no Ha/Wahaha Wave").

In order to protect his friends, Piccolo deflects each energy bullet with a Makankosappo. Krillin uses a Kienzan to save No. 18 and Marron as they're Avout to be crushed by rubble. Yamcha protects Bulma from the falling rubble by using the Sokidan, Yajirobe saves some people by slicing rubble in half, and Kame-sennin also protects a beautiful woman from the rubble.

Goku and Vegeta decide to finish off Aka. They argue over which one of them should defeat him, when Goku points and asks "What's that?!", causing Vegeta to look away. With Vegeta distracted, Goku takes off towards Aka, while Vegeta objects that that was dirty trick by Goku. Aka fires a Super Wahaha no Ha and Goku counters with a Kamehameha, then nails Aka with a punch with all his heart and soul behind it.

Aka is finally defeated and the battle is over. Videl tells her father that having his hotel smashed was a punishment from God, but brightens his spirits by saying she'll help rebuild it. Goku also encourages him, saying that it can be rebuilt, and the party starts again amid the hotel rubble. As the party continues, Goku eats Vegeta's sushi, who eats Goku's Char Siu in return. Angry, the two finally turn Super Saiya-jin and begin fighting, as everyone else watches in amazement.

Table (ターブル)
Japanese Seiyuu:
 1) 森田成一 Morita Masakazu 

Table is Vegeta's younger brother, who was stationed on a remote planet due to his lack of battle prowess. He arrives on Earth, along with his wife Gure, to request Vegeta's help in defeating Avo & Cado.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gure (グレ)
Japanese Seiyuu:
 1) 西原久美子 Nishihara Kumiko 

Gure is Table's wife, who traveled to Earth with Table to escape Avo & Cado. Not much else is known Avout her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Avo (アボ)
Japanese Seiyuu:
 1) 沼田祐介 Numata Yuusuke 

Avo, along with Cado, are former members of Freeza's organization. Since Freeza's defeat, they have taken control of some of Freeza's former planets, including Table's. They pursue Table to Earth, but unexpectedly encounter our heroes. The two face off against Trunks and Goten, but are no match for the younger duo, forcing them to merge into Aka.

Cado (カド)
Japanese Seiyuu:
 1) 田中一成 Tanaka Kazunari 

Cado, as with with Avo, is a former member of Freeza's organization. See Avo for more information.

Aka (アカ)
Japanese Seiyuu:
 1) 増谷康紀 Masutani Yasunori 

Aka is the merging of Avo and Cado, who is formed to keep up with Trunks and Goten. Unfortunately, Trunks and Goten decide to fuse, forming Gotenks. Gotenks overwhelms Aka, until he unleashes a Wahaha no Ha. Goku soon jumps in and finishes off Aka with a punch.

And here is the full Z cast that will show up

the story sounds a little weird but I will take it and remember the story could change so we will just have to wait and see

also this little peice of info
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-10-31/new-dragon-ball-tegami-bachi-anime-to-be-streamed

"This year's 49th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine has announced on Saturday that the Jumpland website will stream three of the anime specials — Dragon Ball, Tegami Bachi, and Romance Dawn — that have been screened at this fall's Jump Super Anime Tour events. The free streaming will begin on November 24, the day after the last stop on the tour. There are no indications on whether viewers outside Japan will be blocked by their Internet protocol (IP) addresses. "

so maybe we will be able to see it when it comes out for free :w00t:

"who loves you baby"
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 02:03:32 PM by eg6gsr »

my new one

Offline Negi Springfield

• Infinity Faithful
  • Got some change?!
    • Hokuto_no_Fan
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2008, 02:52:11 PM »
thanks for some more info.

who knows...
mayby Akira will pick back up his own anime series?

and we could all forget about GT....

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2008, 03:16:39 PM »
I'm glad they brought back Vegeta's Saiyan outfit. I didn't really care for his outfit in the last season of DBZ.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2008, 03:23:12 PM »
I'm glad they brought back Vegeta's Saiyan outfit. I didn't really care for his outfit in the last season of DBZ.

me neither that blue jump suit with the MJ gloves

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2008, 07:12:32 PM »
ok theres one thing im confused about didnt they wish that know one shall remember the events of majin buu so how are they congragulating hercule? rather akira forgot or this is a hoax

Offline Negi Springfield

• Infinity Faithful
  • Got some change?!
    • Hokuto_no_Fan
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2008, 07:24:45 PM »
ok theres one thing im confused about didnt they wish that know one shall remember the events of majin buu so how are they congragulating hercule? rather akira forgot or this is a hoax

nah, we just spent all of this time, teaming up to lie to a member none of us have ever met.

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2008, 07:27:22 PM »
no not you guys i was thinking the story you found might be one but like i also said akira could have forgot i wasnt blaming any of you sorry

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 [28] 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal