collapse

Author Topic: Dragon Ball Leaked Trailer <3  (Read 2730 times)

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
Re: official DragonBall trailer not the leaked one......not kidding
« Reply #75 on: October 06, 2008, 09:04:32 PM »
ive seen goatse and 2girls1cup. but this trailer .....i just died a lil inside

ive seen worse than that. those two things are incredibly tame. the trailer isn't that bad imo.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 09:10:10 PM by [Asian-Jesus] »
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 20, 2010, 08:55:01 PM
  • You can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister!
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2008, 09:09:57 PM »
i rather watch the 1 i posted with no sound looks more entertaining 

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2008, 09:13:25 PM »
Am I missing anything here, Who the hell is MAI supposed to be?

So bulma is there but no chichi!!!

WTF!!

Pilaf's female assistant, oh and that Dog Ninja is his other assistant. (from the anime that is)
Yeah... WTF is Mai doing in this movie!?
She's Pilaf's assistant, not Piccolo's.
Does this mean Pilaf is also in the movie?

This trailer caused me to throw up in my mouth.
 :-&

Offline bse24

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:January 26, 2024, 04:15:28 PM
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: October 06, 2008, 09:14:51 PM »
The moment I heard there was going to be a dragonball movie, I had a feeling it would look like this.  Another good story taken a crap on by the movies. 

Offline Negi Springfield

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:December 26, 2022, 03:12:38 PM
  • Got some change?!
    • Hokuto_no_Fan
« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2008, 09:17:07 PM »
The moment I heard there was going to be a dragonball movie, I had a feeling it would look like this.  Another good story taken a crap on by the movies. 

you're sir now have my offical, you rock stamp. welcome aboard n00b =3

*looks back at DB trailer*
OoO
*dies again*

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
Re: Dragon Ball Leaked Trailer <3
« Reply #80 on: October 06, 2008, 09:17:36 PM »
Actually Goku being a young man is how it is on the last Season of Dragonball, so i guess thats why they r doin it... but its still dumb cus now u will not get to see moves like Kaioken, or a super saiyan for that matter, plus no air fighting probably.....

As i've said before, this movie is gonna suck, And guys, u say that Goku shouldn't be Asian cus he's an alien, but my thing is this, if this guy was black or indian or whatever, u would be pissed and not cus or a racial thing, you'd be pissed cus you kno very well in the cartoon that Goku isn't black or whatever... He wears Japanese clothing, he knows martial arts, he eats chinese and japanese food etc... So what else would u expect...

so next your gonna say that other races cannot be monsters or mutants or what ever, hahaha wow that is so ridiculous  ;*))

See what i mean, my point is that alot of people expected him to be Asian, it just would have fit better... plus who the hell says an alien has to be white.... And who says an alien has to look white all the time, last time i checked an alien could be anything that doesn't live on earth, so who is to say that an alien always has to be a white.... So that arguement is really not valid...  :-??

this is just like the Guyver movie, the hero was white and not asian, and his  real name  in the manga and anime was Sho, in America when they get there hands on stuff and turn it into movies they f**k it up and say, ya kno what, lets mess the movie up and even though we kno the this guy of another race should play him, we'll go ahead and giv it to some random white guy cus we suck

See what i mean....

This has been goin on for years..... that's Hollywood for ya

Well this is supposed to be adult Goku.
He learned how to fly when he was training with Popo and Kami. Then it rolled off to the season where he went in the tournament with Piccolo Jr.

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #81 on: October 06, 2008, 09:19:31 PM »
 o.O# o.O#
This smileys say it all... o.O#
hollywood,you ruined this one even worse than Batman and Robin,and that's saying a lot...why didn't the japanese people who owned the right see what FOX was doing?
I lost a lot of the respect i have for 20th Century FOX...at least the stuff on their channel is still good(imo)

So mai was the name of the girl who asisted Pilaf? Storyline wise,then the "Piccolo" that this "Goku" is facing will be DBZ Piccolo's "daddy"...
i always thought that "the guy who used to be a vampire in Buffy" was the young Piccolo from the end of Dragon Ball,as Goku is teenager

People should start making a complot against watching this movie,it will be a freak of nature
 o.O#

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: October 06, 2008, 09:20:22 PM »
so maybe he does fly in this 1 VKM??  :-??

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #83 on: October 06, 2008, 09:28:02 PM »
Actually Goku being a young man is how it is on the last Season of Dragonball, so i guess thats why they r doin it... but its still dumb cus now u will not get to see moves like Kaioken, or a super saiyan for that matter, plus no air fighting probably.....

As i've said before, this movie is gonna suck, And guys, u say that Goku shouldn't be Asian cus he's an alien, but my thing is this, if this guy was black or indian or whatever, u would be pissed and not cus or a racial thing, you'd be pissed cus you kno very well in the cartoon that Goku isn't black or whatever... He wears Japanese clothing, he knows martial arts, he eats chinese and japanese food etc... So what else would u expect...

so next your gonna say that other races cannot be monsters or mutants or what ever, hahaha wow that is so ridiculous  ;*))

See what i mean, my point is that alot of people expected him to be Asian, it just would have fit better... plus who the hell says an alien has to be white.... And who says an alien has to look white all the time, last time i checked an alien could be anything that doesn't live on earth, so who is to say that an alien always has to be a white.... So that arguement is really not valid...  :-??

this is just like the Guyver movie, the hero was white and not asian, and his  real name  in the manga and anime was Sho, in America when they get there hands on stuff and turn it into movies they f**k it up and say, ya kno what, lets mess the movie up and even though we kno the this guy of another race should play him, we'll go ahead and giv it to some random white guy cus we suck

See what i mean....

This has been goin on for years..... that's Hollywood for ya

Because Akira Toriyama explicitly said Goku was asian.

Riighhhht. He never did. Try again.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: October 06, 2008, 09:41:40 PM »
Nice 1 Asian jesus <3  ;*))

Offline inspecterclouseau

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 18, 2009, 04:07:28 PM
  • I hope she made Lotsa spaghetti
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: October 06, 2008, 09:46:05 PM »
This film should not be taken seriously. It should be taken as a comedy :P

Userbar 2 by L.G. userbar 1 by The dude Z avy by r15

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: October 06, 2008, 09:50:06 PM »
If he does it would have to wear out his energy, because I remember something about flying and losing energy in the first season of DBZ. Every season after that, flying didn't matter with the characters.

Originally Goku wasn't even supposed to be an alien. When Akira was doing Dragonball, he didn't want to do DBZ but the studios kind of muscled him into it. He absolutely refused to  do anything after DBZ, but the studios got some guy to write DBGT shortly after they were making Dragonball: Path to Power, and Akira decided to just do the character designs.

So originally, Goku was meant to be a strange monkey kid based off an old chinese novel. If in the original chinese novel, the monkey kid was chinese, then Goku would be based off a chinese kid, which would not make him white at all.

The only alien in DBZ that looked white was Recoom.... Every other alien was a color of the rainbow........

Offline inspecterclouseau

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 18, 2009, 04:07:28 PM
  • I hope she made Lotsa spaghetti
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: October 06, 2008, 09:52:43 PM »
This film should not be taken seriously. It should be taken as a comedy

Userbar 2 by L.G. userbar 1 by The dude Z avy by r15

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: October 06, 2008, 10:00:39 PM »
o.O# o.O#
This smileys say it all... o.O#
hollywood,you ruined this one even worse than Batman and Robin,and that's saying a lot...why didn't the japanese people who owned the right see what FOX was doing?
I lost a lot of the respect i have for 20th Century FOX...at least the stuff on their channel is still good(imo)

So mai was the name of the girl who asisted Pilaf? Storyline wise,then the "Piccolo" that this "Goku" is facing will be DBZ Piccolo's "daddy"...
i always thought that "the guy who used to be a vampire in Buffy" was the young Piccolo from the end of Dragon Ball,as Goku is teenager

People should start making a complot against watching this movie,it will be a freak of nature
 o.O#
That wouldn't make sense if this is the original Piccolo. Goku and Chichi shouldn't be adults then.

I believe this takes place between DB and DBZ. Mai was also in DBGT so it doesn't have to take place in the king piccolo season....

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: October 06, 2008, 10:07:07 PM »
If he does it would have to wear out his energy, because I remember something about flying and losing energy in the first season of DBZ. Every season after that, flying didn't matter with the characters.

Originally Goku wasn't even supposed to be an alien. When Akira was doing Dragonball, he didn't want to do DBZ but the studios kind of muscled him into it. He absolutely refused to  do anything after DBZ, but the studios got some guy to write DBGT shortly after they were making Dragonball: Path to Power, and Akira decided to just do the character designs.

So originally, Goku was meant to be a strange monkey kid based off an old chinese novel. If in the original chinese novel, the monkey kid was chinese, then Goku would be based off a chinese kid, which would not make him white at all.

The only alien in DBZ that looked white was Recoom.... Every other alien was a color of the rainbow........

hmmm well i jus hope theyget some things right u know but hey we arejus going to have 2 wait and see

Offline Negi Springfield

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:December 26, 2022, 03:12:38 PM
  • Got some change?!
    • Hokuto_no_Fan
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2008, 10:25:47 PM »
Well VKM to be fair
Pilaf revived King Piccilo, and told him pretty much "i'm yo bee-otch!"
and worked for him breifly
which explains Mai being in it.
(god, I hate defending this crap movie)

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2008, 12:09:28 AM »
Because Akira Toriyama explicitly said Goku was asian.

Riighhhht. He never did. Try again.

First off i never said that Akira Toriyama explicitly said Goku was asian, what i said was that people expected him to be asian cus hell Goku was even based off of a old chinese novel with a monkey like kid... and among other things which i have already stated in past posts... so if u put 2 and 2 together, this is what your gonna expect him to be and hell what most DBZ fans like myself would want him to be.... thats all i was tryin to say.

I never said that Akira Toriyama explicitly said Goku was asian so where did u get that from  :-?? But let me ask you this, Show me where it says where he is white?

And also, this guy who is playing him is white and he clearly looks nothing like Goku, at all, you kno it, i kno it, and everybody else knows it....

And even Violent Ken even stated what i said about the chinese novel

Originally Goku wasn't even supposed to be an alien. When Akira was doing Dragonball, he didn't want to do DBZ but the studios kind of muscled him into it. He absolutely refused to  do anything after DBZ, but the studios got some guy to write DBGT shortly after they were making Dragonball: Path to Power, and Akira decided to just do the character designs.

See and there you have it, even Violent Ken knows what i'm talkin about,  like i'm the only guy who thinks he should be an asian male.....
So how about you try again buddy, cus i bet you didn't kno what violent Ken said, now did ya?...  ;*))
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 12:25:17 AM by R@CE 45 »

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2008, 04:05:42 AM »
Well VKM to be fair
Pilaf revived King Piccilo, and told him pretty much "i'm yo bee-otch!"
and worked for him breifly
which explains Mai being in it.
(god, I hate defending this sh*t movie)
Maybe she mistaken Piccolo Jr. for KP?

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2008, 04:43:03 AM »
First of all, show where it says he's asian.

Second of all, stop being a delusional fanboy. Do you honestly expect to find someone that looks like Goku? No.

Dragonball was LOOSELY based on Journey to the West. Meaning, all Toriyama took from the novel were character names and basic descriptions. (such as Oolong staying a pig and Son Goku having a tail and staff)

Toriyama stated he is an alien. Saying he's Japanese just because of surroundings is ridiculous because the argument itself is weak. For example, there are many kids out there that try to live like a japanese person. With the whole "blah blah Goku wore japanese clothes and ate japanese and spoke japanese blah blah" argument, that would make the kids japanese by proxy.

Oh, and that's a nice cj you guys got going on.

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2008, 04:46:04 AM »
requesting someone merge the two trailer topics..

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2008, 05:05:59 AM »
The merging of the two topics is done.

Second of all, stop being a delusional fanboy. Do you honestly expect to find someone that looks like Goku? No.

Dragonball was LOOSELY based on Journey to the West. Meaning, all Toriyama took from the novel were character names and basic descriptions. (such as Oolong staying a pig and Son Goku having a tail and staff)

Toriyama stated he is an alien. Saying he's Japanese just because of surroundings is ridiculous because the argument itself is weak. For example, there are many kids out there that try to live like a japanese person. With the whole "blah blah Goku wore japanese clothes and ate japanese and spoke japanese blah blah" argument, that would make the kids japanese by proxy.

Honestly I always thought Robin Shou would have made a perfect Goku after seeing how he handled Liu Kang in the MK movies.

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2008, 05:19:41 AM »

Honestly I always thought Robin Shou would have made a perfect Goku after seeing how he handled Liu Kang in the MK movies.

I guess. Problem with that though is he's kinda old now. Idk, for me I honestly don't mind that some white guy was cast as Goku. Yet, I'd rather have a fresh face instead. I mean, that way we could've still had the young Goku storyline to look forward to.

« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2008, 05:22:05 AM »
Fanboy?  ;*))  Dude, i make people into fans so, excuse me, i didn't kno an opinion was gonna get you

So Sensitive, but since you asked for it....

Now tell me how the hell if someone has something a certain way, and then the fans luv it that way, that if someone came in and changed it, then it wouldn't mess it up a bit... thats the same thing with this Dragonball movie... Goku does everything that a Japanese man would do, and your tellin me that non of his fans would expect for him to be Japanese if they  made a movie  or by lookin at him in a manga or reading about him or playing with him in a video.....  He has the hair (Jet Black just like a Japanese man), lives the life, and hell in real life a japanese man looks closer to looking like him anyway

I'm just saying what alot of people including myself thought Goku would be and should be.... So get off my back cus i ain;t the only one who has said this

And just like Shredder from the First Ninja turtles movie back from the 90's

If the shredder was not japanese, then alot of the fans would have been mad, If Casey jones was Asian and not white, people would have been mad

Same thing with mugen, if a character that was released said and you were told it was an MVC version of The Joker, but instead you got just a CVS version of  joker, you would be pissed off

Get my drift, so it doesn't matter whether or not they could get a person to look exactly like goku, its just that getting a crew of people who clearly don't look like any of the characters in the anime period is bad and if they couldn't get it close like the anime was then they should have made it a CGI movie like final fantasy or just left it alone and not made a movie at all....

And some more examples just like the guy who played Balrog in the Street fighter movie, he looked bad, Sagat looked bad, and Ken looked bad too and ESPECIALLY DEEJAY!!!! OH MY GOD< THAT GUY DIDN:T LOOK sh*t LIKE DEEJAY

And like i said before, just cus a freakin person is ALien doesn't mean he has to be white all the freakin time... for all we kno, aliens could look like anything...

Saying he should be japanese wasn't just cus of his surrounding dude, its mainly cus, thas what we kno and think of when we first think about goku... thas what alot of people think about..... so its not weak at all

Now i don't kno about you, but me and alot of other people dont like movies where they get f**ked up actors to play characters that they don't even looked like, or change the story around to much, or take characters out, and etc....

I don't settle for crap like that, that is what make a movie suck, You can't make ever thing into a movie.... u just cant and this right here, is gonna suck, big time

« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 05:27:27 AM by R@CE 45 »

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2008, 05:27:36 AM »

I guess. Problem with that though is he's kinda old now. Idk, for me I honestly don't mind that some white guy was cast as Goku. Yet, I'd rather have a fresh face instead. I mean, that way we could've still had the young Goku storyline to look forward to.

He actually doesn't look too different now. He was the pirate trying to take Tina's ship in the DOA movie, I know he's going to act as Gen in the new SF movie. He still looks young. Here's a minor photoshop pic I did of Robin.

« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2008, 05:34:25 AM »
See my point exactly, see even Violent Ken thinks goku should be asian, just look at Robin Shou, and your tellin me he couldn't have played Goku?

Notice how he has the jet black hair and the jet black Eyebrows.... the muscles, the figure, all of that.... all they would have had to do was fix his hair up which by the way would be bigger and longer thus making his hair look more like goku....

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 [29] 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal