collapse

Author Topic: DARKTALBAIN'S EOH Wolvenom ( New Vid April 24th 2009 )  (Read 59147 times)

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
Re: DARKTALBAIN'S EOH Wolvenom
« Reply #1100 on: January 21, 2009, 02:08:53 AM »
@ R@CE45: I see you as my brother man, since we're on the same team. But I think that you may need to take my advice on this one in case it happens again. You never know what side I might be on next time, since this time I thought both people were just out there for no reason.

>:-(-| Ok dude, i clearly see what your saying but i didnt just jump in talkin smack at this guy, at first if u go back and read my post i told him that i didnt kno what Dt may have done or anything nor did i have beef with him at all and asked him to take this hold thing to just pm and maybe talk this over with DT and to leave my friend alone...

Dt did not ask me, but i felt like he was being attacked while he was not online so i did something about it, and at first if u look, i tried to do it the right way. but that prick was actin like a hard headed liitle child :(|) <<<<<  ;*))    :-??

Yes i wasnt clear on everything what Dt may have done to him if anything (Although i dont think he did anything) but i didnt merely just jump in and start talkin trash at someone just cus i wanted to add my 2 cents in...

I said somethin to him again cus he disrespected me and this whole forum, and also my friend, DT

So with that said, i think i had every right to say what i said and if given the same situation and same chance, i''d say it again....  :|

I'm not mad at u so dont take what i am saying like i am tryin to get smart, i'm just setting the record straight.... 

:-" Now enough of that drama  #:-S , back on topic back on topic to Wolvenom  :thumbsup: 
Dt, bro will Wolvenom have a special intro against Venom or Onslaught when u update him
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 02:16:00 AM by R@CE 45 »

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #1101 on: January 21, 2009, 02:14:34 AM »
Dt, bro will Wolvenom have a special intro against Venom or Onslaught when u update him

Thats a cool idea, it does make sense if he were to run into Venom, or Onslaught that something should happen. Like 2 cats in the same yard

« Reply #1102 on: January 21, 2009, 02:19:05 AM »
I think this would be a really good idea, they should have somethin against each other seeing that all3 have symbiotes on them but i dont expect this to be done as of now maybe in a second update.....  :-??

Offline Scar

• Dragonslayer
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:July 29, 2016, 10:49:53 AM
  • Cobra Mugen Team
« Reply #1103 on: January 21, 2009, 06:26:27 AM »
Is this where I parked my car!!! :DxDie
!!Unite, Mobilize, Destroy!!

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 20, 2010, 08:55:01 PM
  • You can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister!
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #1104 on: January 21, 2009, 07:10:15 AM »
Is this where I parked my car!!! :DxDie

ahahahahahahah nice 1

Offline Kojunho

• Scruffy squire and an
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 08, 2021, 07:27:27 PM
  • Yeah, I'm backs.
    • Email
« Reply #1105 on: January 21, 2009, 08:56:30 AM »
Still  >:-(-|
I'm only trying to take the good out of all the statements and make sense outta them. Not the bad.
Looking at the bad gets people nowhere, there's no progress.
Also, I did speak on topic when I spoke of the Wolvenom stance bro. o.O#

On Topic:
Interesting idea about the intro...I do wonder how it would work though...
-.-

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1106 on: January 21, 2009, 09:22:35 AM »
The only thing I could think of for a special intro for Venom, or S. Onslaught would be for Wolverine to come out normal, and to create an Explod (animation type) where a little black ball drops off of P2, and turns into a puddle, and swims over to Wolverine, and jumps on him. kinda as if Venom reproduced, or cloned. Theres already existing sprites that could easily be adapted, and the code would be a piece of cake.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 10:49:38 AM by ALEXZIQ »

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #1107 on: January 21, 2009, 10:41:10 AM »
The only thing I could think of for a special intro for Venom, or S. Onslaught would be for Wolverine to come out normal, and an to create an Explod where a little black ball drops off of P2, and turns into a puddle, and swims over to Wolverine, and jumps on him. kinda as if Venom reproduced, or cloned. Theres already existing sprites that could easily be adapted, and the code would be a piece of cake.

I really like that idea  :thumbsup:

Also, DT, that stuff I made you, its gonna be in the update right?

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #1108 on: January 21, 2009, 10:53:43 AM »
The only thing I could think of for a special intro for Venom, or S. Onslaught would be for Wolverine to come out normal, and an to create an Explod where a little black ball drops off of P2, and turns into a puddle, and swims over to Wolverine, and jumps on him. kinda as if Venom reproduced, or cloned. Theres already existing sprites that could easily be adapted, and the code would be a piece of cake.

As soon as I read this I thought of that . I would make a custom animation where venom is flailing around & parts of the symbiote would fly off & land on Wolverine . Then they would grow on Wolvie .

>:-(-|

Since no one seems to want to let this die .

Now this is the last I say of this . Since I'm tired of seeing this . ANC said ......... Wolvenom is a retarded idea , Infinity & it's members are stupid , he knows we suck as creators & wishes we would quit mugen , people like us are destroying this hobby , blah blah blah , etc ......

You can read between the lines all you want , kojunho . The guy said absolutely nothing positive . Unless you also believe creators like me , infinity & everyone else are destroying this engine . If that's the case , go back a few pages & read ultraroboninja's post . He makes a  lot of sense .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #1109 on: January 21, 2009, 11:00:21 AM »
I really like that idea  :thumbsup:

Also, DT, that stuff I made you, its gonna be in the update right?

We are figuring everything out . What doesn't make this release , will be in the next EOH . Although we hope to get everything in that I have done already & work on possibly more stuff for the next EOH .

Once again medieval Spawn gets put on the backburner  :'(

(click to show/hide)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1110 on: January 21, 2009, 11:05:28 AM »
As soon as I read this I thought of that . I would make a custom animation where venom is flailing around & parts of the symbiote would fly off & land on Wolverine . Then they would grow on Wolvie .

The only problem I see with venom flailing around is that I dont know if you can overide the intro that P2 does, unless its programmed that way into p2.

You could make other images appear around him, kinda like how Death does with Thanos. Maybe Zvitor would know for sure though.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #1111 on: January 21, 2009, 11:17:30 AM »
The only problem I see with venom flailing around is that I dont know if you can overide the intro that P2 does, unless its programmed that way into p2.

You could make other images appear around him, kinda like how Death does with Thanos. Maybe Zvitor would know for sure though.

If I head over to the retro board & hit Sludge up . I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind helping out on this . I'm pretty sure it can be done .

(click to show/hide)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1112 on: January 21, 2009, 11:48:05 AM »
If I head over to the retro board & hit Sludge up . I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind helping out on this . I'm pretty sure it can be done .

Now that would be really cool, if its a joint intro with Sludges Venom. Especially since thats my Venom of choice.

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 08, 2023, 09:35:27 PM
  • I'm done you know where to find me. Click my sig.
    • Deviant-Generation
« Reply #1113 on: January 21, 2009, 11:54:44 AM »
Wow I missed alot over  the past week or so. Glad everything looks straight now. Anyways how's wolvenom going DT? :) Cant wait for the release m8 im gonna download it hopefully the day it comes out!

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #1114 on: January 21, 2009, 11:58:20 AM »
Now that would be really cool, if its a joint intro with Sludges Venom. Especially since thats my Venom of choice.

Sludge's Venom & Excursion's Symbiote Onslaught is the plan .

Wow I missed alot over  the past week or so. Glad everything looks straight now. Anyways how's wolvenom going DT? :) Cant wait for the release m8 im gonna download it hopefully the day it comes out!

Just back on topic discussing some things about Wolvenom . Yeah it was a couple of chaotic days .

(click to show/hide)

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
« Reply #1115 on: January 21, 2009, 03:06:46 PM »
MR T APPROVE WOLVENOM, he just told me  :o

« Reply #1116 on: January 21, 2009, 08:47:06 PM »
Sweet So u have decided 2 do what i asked, thats awesome Dt, thanks alot dude. this will defintely make things more interesting as to seeing how they will react towards each other

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #1117 on: January 21, 2009, 11:07:07 PM »
Sweet So u have decided 2 do what i asked, thats awesome Dt, thanks alot dude. this will defintely make things more interesting as to seeing how they will react towards each other

I have to make sure Sludge is cool with it . He's always been cool with me before , so I don't for see a problem .

On this character I tried to implement ideas you all came up with . The big one is mine though  ;)

(click to show/hide)

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 18, 2024, 11:29:37 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #1118 on: January 21, 2009, 11:55:09 PM »
 >:-(-|

Infinity & it's members are stupid , he knows we suck as creators & wishes we would quit mugen , people like us are destroying this hobby , blah blah blah , etc ......

Hey, I'm stupid and I'd quited mugen for 3 times...should I quit again?  :DxDie

Back to the topic:

Good luck with you char, pal. I've alread told what I think about him on PM, so I don't need to talk here too. An advice that I can give is: try to have just few (or none) Spiderman/Venon moves on him. Make it more original, it would be cool on that way.

Offline Serious Cat

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 23, 2011, 02:35:21 PM
  • I eat flowers, too.
    • The Dragon's Mouth
« Reply #1119 on: January 22, 2009, 12:31:49 AM »
@Illu: I swear, if you quit Mugen one more time, I'll fly down to Brasil and punch you in the face!! j/k, j/k!  :DxDie But Srsly, don't quit. Never. You are destined for greatness.

@DT: There's a scheduled release date for WV? Do we know it or is it a secret release date? Just curious. Might be interesting to see the new stance.

Posting from my G1 mobile phone.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #1120 on: January 22, 2009, 10:59:53 AM »
@Illu: I swear, if you quit Mugen one more time, I'll fly down to Brasil and punch you in the face!! j/k, j/k!  :DxDie But Srsly, don't quit. Never. You are destined for greatness.

@DT: There's a scheduled release date for WV? Do we know it or is it a secret release date? Just curious. Might be interesting to see the new stance.

I have ways of making O' create . he'll never quit again  >:D

Wolvenom has no release date set in stone . If all goes well he will be released the end of March .

(click to show/hide)

Offline Jmaxximus

• Last Login:January 02, 2022, 03:04:27 PM
    • Email
« Reply #1121 on: January 25, 2009, 03:03:45 AM »
Hey DARKTALBAIN

I know you've been getting alot of gripe about making this character but I just wanted to say that we appriciate everything you do and have done in the past. I just started making my 1st character and it's as easy as it seems. Keep up the hard work. Can't wait to see this bad boy in action.

Offline Drattak7

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 01, 2009, 05:27:47 PM
« Reply #1122 on: January 25, 2009, 12:51:31 PM »
Now I can finally do a fair Symbiote War! Venom and Onslaught VS Spidey and Wolvie. I tohugh he'd look more like the Web of Shadows Wolverine, but yours is great too! I actually didn't really like WoS Wolvie because he was annoying at parts... Hey I got an Idea: What if you did a Hyper that makes him have Spikes all over like in WoS!

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #1123 on: January 26, 2009, 04:38:09 AM »
Hey DARKTALBAIN

I know you've been getting alot of gripe about making this character but I just wanted to say that we appriciate everything you do and have done in the past. I just started making my 1st character and it's as easy as it seems. Keep up the hard work. Can't wait to see this bad boy in action.

Thanx , after someone tries to beat you down ( easier said than done , because I'm not going anywhere )

It's always good to hear some words of encouragement  :thumbsup:

Now I can finally do a fair Symbiote War! Venom and Onslaught VS Spidey and Wolvie. I tohugh he'd look more like the Web of Shadows Wolverine, but yours is great too! I actually didn't really like WoS Wolvie because he was annoying at parts... Hey I got an Idea: What if you did a Hyper that makes him have Spikes all over like in WoS!

I'll think about that hyper idea . Maybe if I can get a little help from a friend it will definately happen .

(click to show/hide)

Offline Kojunho

• Scruffy squire and an
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 08, 2021, 07:27:27 PM
  • Yeah, I'm backs.
    • Email
« Reply #1124 on: January 26, 2009, 07:44:48 AM »
Err.....Toxin?
Go for broke. :thumbsup:
-.-

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 [28] 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal