collapse

Author Topic: Megaman 9  (Read 4587 times)

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
Re: Megaman 9
« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2008, 09:02:28 PM »
Perhaps I should go play some Megaman 6 later.

Offline BLue BoMBeR

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 29, 2020, 04:59:08 AM
  • MegaMan #1 Fan
    • Email
« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2008, 01:28:42 PM »
i started playing megaman since im 3, i really really really really really really really really  =P~ like it... so i dont complain anything about megaman series, i even know how to draw all the characters there [ not the bosses ] LOL :w00t:

Offline spiderslash

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:January 04, 2020, 01:50:10 AM
    • Email
« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2008, 01:39:36 PM »
Frankly Im Glad Their Briggin Back The Old Styled Nes Game Play And Graphics I Loved Playing The Classic Megaman Games And I THink This One Will Be Reall Great

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:Today at 08:58:55 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2008, 10:20:18 PM »
what the?! why some of you complaining about this game?! \-/o cant you all see the beauty of this game... we grow in this game.... we play this game very hard in the begginning.... then you're going to complain that its Megaman again with its 2d gameplay... and i was expecting MM 8 graphics.... gee.. so selfish indeed....

Because gamers today are spoiled.

Gamers today are indeed spoiled. I'll take a good SNES game over most of the games that are out nowadays.

Megaman is right there with Mario as far as definiting the gold standard of the 8-bit and overall gaming era. Solid gameplay, challenging, and highly replayable, which is more than what I can say for most games today. Current gen games are beaten once, then forgotten if there is no online mode.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline BLue BoMBeR

• Infinity Regular
  • MegaMan #1 Fan
    • Email
« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2008, 10:57:12 PM »
Be careful complaining about megaman, theres gonna be a riot of anti megaman vs megaman fans here... %-( [-X

oh well.... ???

:w00t:Lets just Rokku On! in the End! :w00t:

:O*D

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2008, 01:41:44 PM »
Be careful complaining about megaman, theres gonna be a riot of anti megaman vs megaman fans here... %-( [-X

oh well.... ???

Speaking of Rocking On, I gotta get back to finishing ZX Advent. Ouroboros irritated me, so I put it down yesterday, but that's no excuse.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline thefisherkings

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 01, 2012, 07:28:44 PM
  • Jesus Saves!
« Reply #106 on: July 21, 2008, 10:00:28 AM »
Don't get me wrong Megaman is my second favorite franchise of all time behind Mario.  I'm not saying I don't like this game, I'm saying its only for megaman loyalists.
This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life!

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2008, 10:49:33 AM »
All I can say about Megaman 9 is

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #108 on: July 21, 2008, 11:13:17 AM »
while i do like classic mm style play i have to admit that i was hoping for something with mm8 graphics seeing as how megaman 8 was the last here. saying gamers are spoiled because they were looking forward to it was ludacris dont you think. hey the last game the gave us was in mm8 graphics so i mean logically u would expect upon hearing there is going to be a megaman 9 that it would carry on from there right? honestly i agree though that i would rather pickup the old games rather than play some of the new games out right now. old is good for the long haul but it doesnt own the new by any means i mean come on seriously. but im loving this mm9 lol. i have the japanese version of it on emu and i was playing it yesterday.

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #109 on: July 22, 2008, 12:45:57 AM »
while i do like classic mm style play i have to admit that i was hoping for something with mm8 graphics seeing as how megaman 8 was the last here. saying gamers are spoiled because they were looking forward to it was ludacris dont you think. hey the last game the gave us was in mm8 graphics so i mean logically u would expect upon hearing there is going to be a megaman 9 that it would carry on from there right? honestly i agree though that i would rather pickup the old games rather than play some of the new games out right now. old is good for the long haul but it doesnt own the new by any means i mean come on seriously. but im loving this mm9 lol. i have the japanese version of it on emu and i was playing it yesterday.

I'd like for you to explain how you're playing mm9 on a emulator when the game:

1) hasn't even been released in Japan yet.

2) has no cartridge form to decrypt.

3) is only accessible via download directly from XBLA, PSN, or WiiWare.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #110 on: July 22, 2008, 12:48:43 AM »

I'd like for you to explain how you're playing mm9 on a emulator when the game:

1) hasn't even been released in Japan yet.

2) has no cartridge form to decrypt.

3) is only accessible via download directly from XBLA, PSN, or WiiWare.

I think I can explain for him. IT. WAS. MAGIC!
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #111 on: July 22, 2008, 12:53:50 AM »
he´s calling megaman and bass "megaman 9",which we know now it´s not true  ;)
@VKM:one of those gifs got sig´d

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #112 on: July 22, 2008, 01:26:15 AM »
he´s calling megaman and bass "megaman 9",which we know now it´s not true  ;)
@VKM:one of those gifs got sig´d

OMG, I thought we've fully established by now that Rockman & Forte (Megaman & Bass) is not Rockman/Megaman 9.

For the love of Light, I can't believe this is still going on.

Don't believe me, check out the offical Rockman 9 website.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/rockman/
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #113 on: July 22, 2008, 11:34:14 AM »
no im playing a game from japan that is for the nes that is labeled mm9 but it very well maybe part 8 due to similar bosses from that game. i need to check on that. i never said bass and megaman was megaman 9 come one putting words in my mouth.

Offline BLue BoMBeR

• Infinity Regular
  • MegaMan #1 Fan
    • Email
« Reply #114 on: July 22, 2008, 11:39:00 AM »

oh well.... ???

Speaking of Rocking On, I gotta get back to finishing ZX Advent. Ouroboros irritated me, so I put it down yesterday, but that's no excuse.

well ouroboros is the cheapest and weakest character boss in ZX A.... to tell you the truth i defeated him only using 2 try...

[1st form]
just use model PX or FX in the dragon head....

[2nd form]
use model A then target lock all the shields albert was wearing then hit it...

when he falls to the ground... change to ZX then use.... HU! HA! HU! to kill him... repeat the process... pretty neat eh?

Offline desgrav

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 12, 2014, 12:38:04 AM
    • Email
« Reply #115 on: July 22, 2008, 11:51:53 AM »
Wow the 8-bit graphics threw me off. But now I think this will show the industry what matters more the gameplay or the graphics. Because honestly there will probably be no big difference from the gameplay in MM8 to MM9. This seems really lazy though, as it took them years to get a good Megaman style just to revert back to his original "form". But if this is just a compilation of all the old NES Megaman gameplay then shame on them.
Need help with Chankast?
Come here: Login

Do you own a Dreamcast?

Offline thefisherkings

• Infinity Regular
  • Jesus Saves!
« Reply #116 on: July 22, 2008, 12:30:32 PM »
Thats the point that I want to make the classic gameplay, not classic graphics retro graphics, retro graphics.
This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life!

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #117 on: July 22, 2008, 02:07:39 PM »
Wow the 8-bit graphics threw me off. But now I think this will show the industry what matters more the gameplay or the graphics. Because honestly there will probably be no big difference from the gameplay in MM8 to MM9. This seems really lazy though, as it took them years to get a good Megaman style just to revert back to his original "form". But if this is just a compilation of all the old NES Megaman gameplay then shame on them.
well actaully they said you wont be able to charge your werapon and you wont be able to slide so thats the change in gameplay that sort of doesnt make much since. megaman gets downgraded????

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #118 on: July 22, 2008, 04:37:08 PM »

oh well.... ???

well ouroboros is the cheapest and weakest character boss in ZX A.... to tell you the truth i defeated him only using 2 try...

[1st form]

[2nd form]

when he falls to the ground... change to ZX then use.... HU! HA! HU! to kill him... repeat the process... pretty neat eh?

Lol, wasn't so much the boss as it was the damn stage. F***ing spike-everything. I found ZX's spinning slash does unholy amounts of damage to albert once you made him drop the bits. Model ZX, for all your boss killing needs.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #119 on: July 22, 2008, 07:45:20 PM »

oh well.... ???

[1st form]

[2nd form]

Lol, wasn't so much the boss as it was the damn stage. F***ing spike-everything. I found ZX's spinning slash does unholy amounts of damage to albert once you made him drop the bits. Model ZX, for all your boss killing needs.
well what do u expect lol its x and zero combined and zero in his day was a beast a megaman was too.

Offline desgrav

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 12, 2014, 12:38:04 AM
    • Email
« Reply #120 on: July 22, 2008, 11:20:15 PM »
well actaully they said you wont be able to charge your werapon and you wont be able to slide so thats the change in gameplay that sort of doesnt make much since. megaman gets downgraded????
Well, wow they are lazy then. I thought the first Megaman was very boring compared to the newer ones. So I guess they aren't doing anything revolutionary. :/
Need help with Chankast?

Do you own a Dreamcast?

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #121 on: July 22, 2008, 11:29:19 PM »
Well, wow they are lazy then. I thought the first Megaman was very boring compared to the newer ones. So I guess they aren't doing anything revolutionary. :/

Actually, this is all they could do with the budget they have. That and Inafune's been saying that the game is for those nostalgic fans because most gamers today are spoiled and complain about everything.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #122 on: July 23, 2008, 12:58:38 AM »
but truly its a real shame he cant even charge his weapon. I mean come on its megaman. I mean i understand and all but any normal megaman player would be expecting at least the charge shot and/or slide. But i have and very well can do without either. They just better not have any insane platform to platform jumps that u know are bound to be there lol. I wonder what kind of story will happen?

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #123 on: July 23, 2008, 08:25:48 AM »
I can live without the megabuster (See MegaMan 3), but that slide has saved my bacon many times!! That's like mugen creators making a shoto without a Dragon Punch LOL!!

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline thefisherkings

• Infinity Regular
  • Jesus Saves!
« Reply #124 on: July 23, 2008, 11:43:53 AM »
No psp or ds verson, cause you know I need my 1080p 47 inch for those 8-bit graphics >:P >:P

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[Today at 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[Today at 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[Today at 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare