collapse

Author Topic: [Stage] Back to the Streets (Open Source) Released 5/2/2008  (Read 440 times)

Offline DarkValentine

• The Fanfic artist of M.U.G.E.N
  • Stage Creator
  • Last Login:September 06, 2020, 06:47:50 PM
  • The FanFic Artist of M.U.G.E.N
    • DV's Works
    • Email
Didn't have time to post this stage yesterday, because I was out. So now that I'm back, figured I'd post this stage still.

As the title implies, it's time to bring back this unforgettable stage, that made a staple in the Streets of Rage series.

Back to the Streets (Stage 1 of Streets of Rage Remake)

http://dv1984.freehoxt.com

Comes included on the site, with the extended original version of the track  "Go Straight" from Bare Knuckle All Mix   8) (it's worth it. VERY different from it's Sega Genesis counterpart)

Taken from the Readme

5/2/2008: First Release
Stage is released at version 0.90. Current things done, is the background, and
flashing neon lights in the stage. also, all bounds are on an equal plane (at least
to my knowledge. boundhigh may be set too high, but I am still tweaking it. Too tired to adjust it right now, as it's
3 AM, at the time I made this Readme file. So if you see things wrong with the bounds,
then let me know).

What's left?: the lamp post where the tavern door is supposed to be. Probably some bad guys, and some other things i'm too tired to think of right now.

Also, Stage was edited further in gimp, to promote characters with high jumping abilities. Characters that jump normally, will not make the camera move upwards. Only those who high jump, execute a double jump, or have a move that launches you in the air for a little, will be able to move the camera upwards. This stage was going to be a long stage. But, due to the hassle, I just shortened this stage out. For obvious reasons.

Feedback is appreciated.

"Today, your inevitable teaching. Tomorrow, your unavoidable Schooling - DarkValentine1984"

DV's Works

Offline Dj Sonic

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:March 19, 2020, 04:48:41 PM
  • "No rest, just run and run to reach my goal"
    • Mugen Generations
    • Email
Re: [Stage] Back to the Streets (Open Source) Released 5/2/2008
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 04:50:22 PM »
Donwload, donwload and donwload... Now!, good work  :)

Offline The Rippah, Roo'Jizah Panzermanathod

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 02, 2009, 03:48:41 PM
  • No place for Panzer to call home.
    • Email
Re: [Stage] Back to the Streets (Open Source) Released 5/2/2008
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 03:19:48 PM »
I'll admit, I couldn't help but to download a few SoR stages.

Random video idea: Have Dudley Streets go back to the Streets of rage hand have his final fight against Mad Gear... or something...
Punctuation and capitalization can make the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse," and, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

92% of people have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who thinks rap isn't music, sucks to be you.

Most newer stuff sucks, though.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
[1]
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal