collapse

Author Topic: Midnight Bliss and Shock Project (Shock Project revived!)  (Read 58564 times)

Offline Xenomic

• T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 29, 2022, 01:16:29 AM
    • Skype - Shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
Re: Midnight Bliss and Shock Project (Shock Project revived!)
« Reply #225 on: April 23, 2013, 01:50:56 AM »
Annnnnd in other news, Ryoga_RG has finished the Midnight Bliss for Mina Majikina!

The only downside? It was taken from a spritesheet and not from any of the Minas in MUGEN, so the black part of her dress doesn't like to work right. If anyone can make this work with any of the Minas, that'd be great~

Also, see if you can catch the reference~

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #226 on: April 27, 2013, 04:58:06 AM »
Next up is the revamp of an old OLD shock that Aionios did a long time ago, and this time done by the Feria/Aionios pair!

Daiyousei:

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #227 on: May 07, 2013, 01:55:22 AM »
Next up from the Feria/Aionios combo, Touhou's Nue Houjuu~

Aionios had many variants for Nue's shocks, including metal wings and bone wings, and various other stuff that aren't on here. If he included them, then this sheet would've been MUCH larger than it is. ^^;

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #228 on: May 15, 2013, 04:23:57 PM »

I tried to do the first couple drain sprites for this (middle and right is mine, left one is Zorc's original grab sprite), but I'm not sure if I'm doing this right or good or what...what do you guys think? :S

It might be easier to download them and see in another program, I don't know. I didn't do any degradation to the clothes yet, since I'm trying to get the form set up. Sometimes I wonder how I had the patience to do this years ago. @_@;

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #229 on: May 15, 2013, 07:35:52 PM »

And done! Now here's the problem...this isn't set to any specific character's palette at all...and I've no idea how to fix it up so that it works with palettes. So...if anyone can help with fixing that up, that'd be great! I was thinking of giving this to Warusaki's Athena, so if you want to help out, try and get this to work with that please. Or you can choose any CVS Athena. Whatever works! ^^;

I honestly can't believe I managed to sprite this....wow. That was different. Though I can see there's some problems here and there...@_@;

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #230 on: May 19, 2013, 03:25:36 PM »
Next up, Kyouko Kasodani by Feria/Aionios!

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #231 on: May 22, 2013, 05:22:50 PM »
And a slight new one! Three Midnight Blisses that are unfinished, updated and repaletted by ShadowAOD! These were originally done by Darkgirl, but I couldn't use them properly because the palettes didn't match with any character, and I'm terrible with palettes. Luckily, ShadowAOD had some time to fix these up for me. The only thing preventing me from adding them to the next release pack is the lack of a grab sprite! Without that, I cannot do drain sprites at all, so if anyone can do a grab sprite for any of these, that'll help me out a lot. Or if you want to try and do the grab and drain sprites yourself, up to you! ^^;

From left to right, Suwako Moriya (for Mikage), Remilia Scarlet (for Kohaku), and Rimururu (for Choiyer).

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #232 on: May 26, 2013, 02:02:44 AM »

All three were updated so that they work with the correct character's palettes~ Looking for anyone who is willing to do just the grabbed sprite (unless you want to do the drain sprites too). ^^

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #233 on: May 27, 2013, 11:35:27 PM »
A slight update, done by Ryoga_RG. This is a grab sprite for Remilia's Midnight Bliss:

There's a few issues that need resolved here (and probably in the original sprite), being:

*The outside of the wings are much thicker in the grabbed sprite than the original, and in the grabbed the bottom has blackness, where it wasn't in the original. On top of that, the top and bottom don't seem like they would go to the right place on her back (of course, in the original the bottom has this issue too).
*The "claws" of her wings at the top don't look right at all. However, I don't know how this could be dealt with.
*Her fingerless gloves are...well...gloves in the grabbed version, which is incorrect.
*Shading is missing on the wings itself (the top shading of the original Midnight Bliss stand sprite), but not sure if it would be there or not in the grabbed. I'm not fluent in shading).
*Her breasts I'm not sure on. It might be the angle, but they seem much smaller than in the original.

So yeah, there's that. Whether or not he fixes them up, I'll leave that to him. Or if anyone wants to challenge themselves to fix it up, feel free to. Once it's fixed up, then I'll probably do the drain sprites for her~

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #234 on: June 05, 2013, 01:39:48 AM »
Next up, new shock from the Feria/Aionois pair! This one for Choiyer's Rimururu! And the first of two (the next will be later)!

Rimururu:

Also still looking for anyone willing to do the grabbed sprites for the above three Midnight Blisses too! ^^;

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #235 on: June 07, 2013, 02:47:57 AM »
And the first one for the Midnight Bliss & Shock Pack #8 is the other shock for Rimururu, also done by the Feria/Aionios combination!

And as a bonus, a combination of both of the spritesheets in one!

She's getting down with that Saturday Night Fever! More to come later~ Still got the following shocks from Feria/Aionios to do:

Sunny Milk by Hetyo
Remilia Scarlet by Kohaku
Shannon by SXVector (hopefully he decides to add her in...I can't run 1.0 stuff on here. ^^; )
Duna by Hetyo
Sanae Kochiya by Kohaku
Suwako Moriya by Mikage
And possibly a couple updates to Sky79's Miyako and Momoko shocks

The above three Midnight Blisses (Remilia, Suwako, Rimururu) may have their stand sprites done either by Ryoga_RG or Sky79, depending on who gets to them first/updates them/whatever them. As long as they keep their palettes intact from their original sprites and Midnight Bliss stand sprites, that's all that needs to happen. Remilia's grabbed sprite doesn't follow the updated palette her stand does so...that needs fixed.

There MAY be some more Sangue=Passare sprites later too. Hard to say at the current time, as that's Sky's forte at the moment. ^^;

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #236 on: June 21, 2013, 04:25:11 PM »
Sky79 is back, and he's got some new stuff to give to the next pack!

Sangue=Passare:

Marilyn Sue:

Rei's Rip:

Marilyn Sue:

Iari:

Really, there was no alternative for the Rip for these two. ESPECIALLY Iari, for those of you who haven't seen her. No seriously, there isn't! As for the Sangue=Passare, that was something I suggested to Sky months ago, as well...it's fitting for her I think. No, I don't plan on having JUST those type of Sangue=Passares for the project. They just so happen to be the easiest to do and pick on, seeing as there's several characters that can easily fall under the Lilith Treatment (Melty Blood's Hisui/Kohaku, Touhou's Suika, Arcana Heart's Lilica, etc.).

Offline Sinister1ne

• Infinity Member 'Til The End
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 24, 2019, 08:26:17 AM
    • Email
« Reply #237 on: June 21, 2013, 04:51:18 PM »
Ummmmmm....wooooooooooow!!!

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 03:56:20 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #238 on: June 22, 2013, 12:47:45 AM »
 :O*D

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #239 on: June 22, 2013, 12:49:29 AM »
Perhaps anyone would be interested in trying some of these out for the project? If anything, it's an experiment to see how well people can do Sangue=Passares (and it's up to them as to what they want to do, unless they'd like to do something from my grand ol' list of characters). Up to you guys! ^^

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #240 on: June 25, 2013, 05:06:21 PM »
And here's the Midnight Blisses I'll be doing the drains for! Once the grabbed sprites get updated. The first 3 you've all already seen, but I'm reposting them anyways, in case anyone wants to touch up on them or anything. Remilia's and Suwako's grabbed sprites both need their palettes readjusted to be like their stand, and some issues here and there need fixed up, but Ryoga's done a good job so far. Rimururu's grabbed sprite looks perfect to me so far~

The original reference images, if anyone wants to touch up on the sprites more. Do note that for Remilia's Midnight Bliss, the colors are different to match up with the character's palette rather than the image:

(click to show/hide)

That's for those 3 up above. Once again, if anyone wants to touch up on the sprites and whatnot, I'd appreciate it and you will be credited. I do have images for other Midnight Blisses (though they're mostly for Touhou characters) as well, if anyone is interested in helping out on the project more. ^^;

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #241 on: June 28, 2013, 05:23:33 PM »
Fighter (done by Tekkanon), specifically for Antagonist's Fighter:

I sent Grizela to Tekkanon for the next one up, so let's see how he handles her~ ^^

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #242 on: June 30, 2013, 03:38:36 PM »
New poll for those interested~ Feel free to vote! I'll give a few days on it before I cut it off.

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #243 on: July 26, 2013, 06:04:03 PM »
Hey there, everyone! Been quite a while since anything, huh? Well...people are busy with things at the moment, so I don't have things to really show. However, I do have a couple things of which Ouichi gave me that he says I can use for the project, so here ya go!

Ryougi Shiki:

Alice Margatroid:

In addition, Ryoga_RG did make this for me too. It's not a bad idea per say to make the original sprite in a different style and going from there, but I feel more could've been done with it. And it's missing the other drain sprites too sadly.

Nue Houjuu:

Ryoga is also allowing me to use this for the project as well~

Chun-Li:

And from what I can gather, Zayro says all of his sprites are open-sourced from his thread, so I'll be adding those to the project as well.

Asuka by Zelgadis:

Alfred:

Yurika:

Eiji:

Mukai:

Now, for those that I've found around the net (who did them, I don't even know anymore).

Shanghai:

Koishi Komeiji (this was a sprite that Chiguma did, but I don't think he used it for anything. It would've fit a lot more than what he gave her...):

Various ones (though the Ingrid one could be quite useful maybe):

Fernandeath (I think it was? This was done by KO-KI forever ago):

In addition, since the polls say yes to the images, have images! Some could have better ideas though, so if anyone has any ideas, feel free to share! Or if you wanna give these a shot, go for it!

(click to show/hide)

So yes, those without drain sprites need them if anyone is interested in doing those. In addition, if anyone wants to touch up on any of these sprites, feel free to do so. Remilia and Suwako are two in particular that need updated still to fit with the original stand sprite (their grab sprites have issues both ways).
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 06:45:19 PM by Xenomic »

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #244 on: August 02, 2013, 04:40:29 PM »
Not much new here, though ShadowAOD did touch up on these sprites, and made the unused hi-res Remilia Midnight Bliss more usable! Still need to get its palette set for a Remilia. The problem though, is I'd also like to use it for Kohaku's Remilia. There's a way to make it so that it's random what Midnight Bliss will appear (I've seen it for Rokuyuki's Matou Sakura and Minaduki's Fate-Copy and Levin), but I'm not sure how to do it. Can anyone help on that bit?

Bonne Jenet and Remilia Scarlet Midnight Bliss (Jenet's Midnight Bliss is based off of Sophitia's Soul Calibur II 1P outfit. I figured it would fit her the best):

Now the thing is, I want to try to keep the colors the same on Remilia's Midnight Bliss here and not completely change the palette. If anyone can do this, that'd be great.

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #245 on: August 13, 2013, 02:37:50 PM »
Another updated Midnight Bliss by ShadowAoD! This one for that hi-res Flandre Scarlet sprite:

Original sprite:

Updated sprite:

I don't know...for some reason, it feels like the updated sprite feels smaller than it should be?? What do you guys think?

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #246 on: September 02, 2013, 08:10:14 PM »
Apparently I forgot to ever upload this and show it? Huh...anywho, this is a Sangue=Passare and Rei's Grab for Arcana Heart's Lilica Felchenerow. The Sangue was requested by me, as this would fit her the best out of all of the characters from that game. The Rei's Grab was something extra added. All done by Sky79~

Spoilers for SFW reasons:

(click to show/hide)

In other news, Jed has decided to help out on the project now! And his first task is doing a Midnight Bliss for Fire Emblem's Tiki/Chiki, which was done by Uji.

Based on her Fire Emblem: Awakening version. I think it's quite suitable, no? Still a beta so not fully done yet!

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #247 on: September 02, 2013, 10:16:27 PM »
really liking your latest entries. Im not a boob person but i like the Sangue=Passare. IDK why. How is Sangue=Passare used and who uses it......wait jeta (Sorry dont know how to spell his name.) I just found your youtube channel. Didnt know you had one.  :O*D

Offline Xenomic

• Infinity Regular
    • Xenomic's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #248 on: September 02, 2013, 10:19:42 PM »
Jedah Dohma from Darkstalkers is the sole user of it, aye. I do have more to post later after I update my site (and by update, I mean add a crapton of things that I should've put on there long ago). This also including things that people have let me use (Zayro, Ouichi, Ryoga, that one guy on Pixiv whose name I have forgotten) as well as things that are unfinished still (without any drain sprite or whatnot, such as the things ShadowAOD did for me recently and Zayro's stuff).

I don't know why, but I find the Lilith Treatment (as I always call it) rather...interesting for some reason. Why? I don't know. It's also the easiest thing to do for females of Lilith's build (such as Lilica or Etna for instance)...of course, there's SOME characters that are just begging for it (such as Marilyn and Roomi)...and then there's some that I'm wondering if it's even a good idea to do it to (such as Final Fantasy's Tifa...).

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #249 on: September 03, 2013, 12:22:47 AM »
Jedah Dohma from Darkstalkers is the sole user of it, aye. I do have more to post later after I update my site (and by update, I mean add a crapton of things that I should've put on there long ago). This also including things that people have let me use (Zayro, Ouichi, Ryoga, that one guy on Pixiv whose name I have forgotten) as well as things that are unfinished still (without any drain sprite or whatnot, such as the things ShadowAOD did for me recently and Zayro's stuff).

I don't know why, but I find the Lilith Treatment (as I always call it) rather...interesting for some reason. Why? I don't know. It's also the easiest thing to do for females of Lilith's build (such as Lilica or Etna for instance)...of course, there's SOME characters that are just begging for it (such as Marilyn and Roomi)...and then there's some that I'm wondering if it's even a good idea to do it to (such as Final Fantasy's Tifa...).
:D good stuff cheers.  I seen hers on your channel. Liliths that is is is my favorite by far. I laughed so hard because i hate that she is so flat Land then boom lol.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare