collapse

Author Topic: most funniest and embarassing moments in brawl  (Read 1651 times)

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
most funniest and embarassing moments in brawl
« on: March 29, 2008, 03:27:48 AM »
talk about your share of mistakes and funny accidents

I kinda dont have any since I cant remember

Currently in need of one

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
Re: most funniest and embarassing moments in brawl
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 03:30:54 AM »
Always getting stuck in smart bombs, we always taunt after we get out with out "lol/haha" comments. :D That's of course if i'm in a friends match.

... and of course can't forget "suicidal lag!"

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 03:32:54 AM »
Always getting stuck in smart bombs, we always taunt after we get out with out "lol/haha" comments. :D That's of course if i'm in a friends match.

... and of course can't forget "suicidal lag!"

that happens to me too if im the star fox characters or pikachu
Currently in need of one

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 03:33:05 AM »
Fox, side B begining of the match falls *off cliff*

You know that pokemon that reflects with that huge shield? I was already charging a ray gun I pretty much couldn't do anything so, I basically killed myself x_x

I have a few actually..

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 03:37:19 AM »

You know that pokemon that reflects with that huge shield? I was already charging a ray gun I pretty much couldn't do anything so, I basically killed myself x_x

I have a few actually..

thats gardevoir
Currently in need of one

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 20, 2024, 07:30:49 PM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 03:47:00 AM »
Trunk should've mentioned this.. but when Trunk plays as Wario.. and becomes Super Wario.. he basically gets on his bike and flies right out of the screen at lightning speed!! KAMEKAZE!! lol.. it's so funny!

Mine would be when I countered a bomb and it still hit me and sent me flying.. I was like.. "POO NANNY!!"

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2008, 04:03:36 AM »

Hahahaha really?!
remember that time on lyant cruise(today)
you grab the hammer and my brother(D.M)threw you off the stage and we all went "lol".

thank you Daigo!

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2008, 04:08:14 AM »

Hahahaha really?!
remember that time on lyant cruise(today)
you grab the hammer and my brother(D.M)threw you off the stage and we all went "lol".

yeah, I have a bit of short-term memory LOL

I guess I wont be going near those hammers :D
Currently in need of one

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2008, 11:37:58 AM »

I have a few actually..

thats gardevoir

lol...owned by Gardevoir´s Mirror Coat...i didn´t know gardevoir was in a pokeball also

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2008, 12:20:12 PM »
well I have a lot so since I can't remember them ill go with one from yesterday when I was playing BigJ. It was hilarious I was fox and he was Cap. Falc and we had a pretty tough match, we were both at 1 live and high % so i saw him standing on a ledge so I ran for and upper kick with fox to try and end the match then the smash  ball appeared outta no where. LOL it distracted me and I was already going for a upper kick to kill him until I saw the smash ball and I stopped short and went for it, but little did i know I left BigJ right on the ledge and he was charging up a falcon punch so I basically jumped right next to him and boom FALCON PUNCH LMAO I was laughing my @$$ off  :DxDie

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline TrunkJunky

• Re-emerging Stage Maker
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
  • I know nothing about making anything anymore.
    • TrunJunky MUGEN Partay Mode!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2008, 01:55:59 PM »
There was this one match wher I was fighting Chris and AJ (I think), and we were fighting on Shadow Moses Island.

We were all at high percents on our last lives. So we're beating each other up and an explosive crate pops up out of nowhere.

I wander over to it as Kirby, and tried to pick it up, but Chris as Captain Falcon kicked me downwards, so I just rolled over and stood there. Then AJ as Fox tries to detonate the crate by kicking it, but then C. Falcon does a midair Falcon Punch and detonates the crate. I ducked and just barely missed being caught in the blast.

I was laughing so hard. One minute their beating the crap out of each other, and then the next thing I knew they were both flying into the horizon. :DxDie

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2008, 02:26:58 PM »

I have a few actually..

thats gardevoir

lol...owned by Gardevoir´s Mirror Coat...i didn´t know gardevoir was in a pokeball also

actually its safeguard :)
Currently in need of one

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2008, 04:20:12 PM »
lol, Funniest moments... hmmm... Anytime I play on the WarioWare, 75m, and Mario Bros stages. LOL its friggin hilarious. Matches with Nigel are usually pretty funny too lol. Most embarrasing moments... getting beat by a Dedede that had 1 stock left, and I had 3. :(

Offline The Great Matsutzu

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:April 17, 2009, 10:03:33 AM
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2008, 04:40:54 PM »
I am sure there's more humorus ones I can't remember, but here's one for the moment:

I was playing as Wolf, and had just called in my LandMaster...  Instead of targeting my opponents with the lazer fire, I decided (since they were standing on top of it) I would boost up to the top of the screen and ko them off (a nasty little trick :P) I performed this task sucessfully, but went far too off the side of the level. The Landmaster faded away, and Wolf jumped out of it and to his death... ;*))

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2008, 05:10:26 PM »
For me it was 2 days ago when I was high, I kept killing my self with the Landmaster and I kept blowing up the fire crates that where right next to me, I think I have 3 funniest moments!

3. I don't remember who I was fighting but where where in the pokemon stage, the one with Palkia and all those other pokemon, so me and whoever was playing got blasted by that pokemon that shoots some kind of bomerang thing, the pit player taunted and BAM! He gets launched too, lol!

2. I think I was fighting BigJ, he was Capt. Falcon, I was accross the stage and he had taunted on top of a crate with weels, I got an item and threw it at the crate, the crate went flying off the screen with him taunting on top of it, it was funy as hell!

3. This is the funniest one of them all, I was fighting Codyman, his brother, and Aura, so me and cody where dead, cody's brother had 2 lives with Capt. Falcon and Aura had one with Sonic, Aura got the smash ball and killed Capt. falcon, instead of cody's brother waiting out the final smash when he came back to the stage, he fell off the little platform, aura waited by him until the invinicibility frames where done, codys brother waited and timed it perfectly, Sonics final smash ended b4 capt falcons invincibility, so sonic didint hurt him, but right when Sonc's FS ended... FALCON PAAAAAAAAWWWNCH!! That has got to be one of the greates wins ive seen! It was beutifull!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 05:17:35 PM by Kid Daigo »
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2008, 05:17:57 PM »
For me it was 2 days ago when I was high, I kept killing my self with the Landmaster and I kept blowing up the fire crates that where right next to me, I think I have 3 funniest moments!

3. I don't remember who I was fighting but where where in the pokemon stage, the w\one with Palkia and all those other pokemon, so me and whoever was playing got blasted by that pokemon that shoots some kind of bomerang thing, the pit player taunted and BAM! He gets launched too, lol!

2. I think I was fighting BigJ, he was Capt. Falcon, I was accross the stage and he hand taunted on top of a barel, I got an item and threw it at him, the barel went flying off the screen with him taunting on top of it, it was funy as hell!

3. This is the funniest one of them all, I was fighting Codyman, his brother, and Aura, so me and cody where dead, cody's brother had 2 lives with Capt. Falcon and Aura had one with Sonic, Aura got the smash ball and killed Capt. falcon, instead of cody's brother waiting out the final smash when he came back to the stage, he fell off the little platform, aura waited by him until the invinicibility frames where done, codys brother waited and timed it perfectly right when Sonics final smash ended... FALCON PAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWNCH!! That has got to be one of the greates wins ive seen! It was beutifull!

I should've known that was gonna happen :DxDie
Currently in need of one

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2008, 05:25:20 PM »
A few nights ago I was playing online with a friend, and he was Jigglypuff and I was Wolf. Well, I got the smashball, and when I used it, I ended up sneezing and the landmaster just fell off the stage.  :D
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2008, 05:27:13 PM »
A few nights ago I was playing online with a friend, and he was Jigglypuff and I was Wolf. Well, I got the smashball, and when I used it, I ended up sneezing and the landmaster just fell off the stage.  :D

sneezing?

wow, thats just plain weird :D
Currently in need of one

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2008, 05:31:47 PM »

3. I don't remember who I was fighting but where where in the pokemon stage, the one with Palkia and all those other pokemon, so me and whoever was playing got blasted by that pokemon that shoots some kind of bomerang thing, the pit player taunted and BAM! He gets launched too, lol!

2. I think I was fighting BigJ, he was Capt. Falcon, I was accross the stage and he had taunted on top of a crate with weels, I got an item and threw it at the crate, the crate went flying off the screen with him taunting on top of it, it was funy as hell!

3. This is the funniest one of them all, I was fighting Codyman, his brother, and Aura, so me and cody where dead, cody's brother had 2 lives with Capt. Falcon and Aura had one with Sonic, Aura got the smash ball and killed Capt. falcon, instead of cody's brother waiting out the final smash when he came back to the stage, he fell off the little platform, aura waited by him until the invinicibility frames where done, codys brother waited and timed it perfectly, Sonics final smash ended b4 capt falcons invincibility, so sonic didint hurt him, but right when Sonc's FS ended... FALCON PAAAAAAAAWWWNCH!! That has got to be one of the greates wins ive seen! It was beutifull!

lol that was my I think :D

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2008, 07:58:11 PM »
DAMN YO! I just made one cool win, I falcon punched AJ and KEnshin at the same time for the win, sorry guys, i just had to post this, lol!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2008, 07:59:43 PM »
DAMN YO! I just made one cool win, I falcon punched AJ and KEnshin at the same time for the win, sorry guys, i just had to post this, lol!

Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2008, 08:02:00 PM »

LOL! IT WAS f**k** EPIC!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2008, 08:11:01 PM »

LOL! IT WAS f**k** EPIC!

over 9000 epic? ;D
Currently in need of one

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2008, 08:31:14 PM »

lol both of our attacks fell a lil short :D

Offline Legend Inc.

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 10, 2008, 06:01:16 PM
  • HOORAY FOR CENSORSHIP
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2008, 07:05:12 PM »
as bowser got killed

when i respawned i accidently hit down+b which is his butt slam and ended up doing a suicide off the stage

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal