collapse

Author Topic: Lets ee how long I last!  (Read 5400 times)

Offline Angsty Meier Link

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 05, 2023, 10:00:57 PM
  • The angst that drives us mad moves us forward...
    • My Mugen Vids
Re: Lets ee how long I last!
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2007, 04:10:20 AM »
And what can you say about what happened to me? Really. Cause when Spidey first started posting there I told him to get his @$$ back home, he didn't need to be screwin with them. Thats it, that was the 1 post I made there in like... 2 months? No insults. Nothing. If anything I kinda reamed spidey. And it was me voicing my opinion about magus in THIS forum, that got me banned in THAT forum. Where's that fit into the justice? Under the "bull-sh*t happens" category? I may not have liked magus, but I respected him in his own turf. I respected his right to express himself where he's at home. Why wasn't he mature enough to extend me that same right? His "policing" skills don't extend past his own f*ckin yard... arrogant f*ck. Don't I have a right to my own opinion? Especially when I'm not shovin it up everyone's @$$ like he does?

Offline spiderman_29574

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 27, 2007, 11:21:28 AM
  • the symbiote from South Carolina!
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2007, 05:11:55 AM »
And what can you say about what happened to me? Really. Cause when Spidey first started posting there I told him to get his @$$ back home, he didn't need to be screwin with them. Thats it, that was the 1 post I made there in like... 2 months? No insults. Nothing. If anything I kinda reamed spidey. And it was me voicing my opinion about magus in THIS forum, that got me banned in THAT forum. Where's that fit into the justice? Under the "bull-sh*t happens" category? I may not have liked magus, but I respected him in his own turf. I respected his right to express himself where he's at home. Why wasn't he mature enough to extend me that same right? His "policing" skills don't extend past his own f*ckin yard... arrogant f*ck. Don't I have a right to my own opinion? Especially when I'm not shovin it up everyone's @$$ like he does?
sorry, I should have listened. ;D

Sig made by "Red Venom"

Offline spiderman_29574

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2007, 08:05:13 AM »
what? is everyone mad at me or something? ???

Sig made by "Red Venom"

Offline SiddtheKidd

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 01, 2011, 02:42:13 PM
  • I'm different than before, I'm wearing new shoes!
    • Brawlers Avenue
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2007, 08:06:45 AM »
madness? THIS... IS.... *wrong topic* uh sorry *dash*
back from the dead

• Forum Member
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2007, 12:28:14 PM »
No I'm not mad at you. It was my decision to get involved with this, even if I wanted to run damage control over there. But DO keep in mind if you hadn't done what you did, none of this would have happened right? ;)

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2007, 12:32:52 PM »

Exactly! That's what I was saying, but as someone... er... everyone has said, he's immature. His profile says he's 25 or something, but dude can barely type his grammar correctly. Seriously, I couldn't understand him sometimes. He also said that calling him immature is immature within itself... which is moronic if you ask me.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

• Forum Member
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2007, 12:36:08 PM »
He's also spanish, so maybe thats why it was hard to understand him. But calling him immature is immature in itself? Idunno he's lookin through the couch cushions for penny's on that one...

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2007, 12:37:32 PM »
He's also spanish, so maybe thats why it was hard to understand him. But calling him immature is immature in itself? Idunno he's lookin through the couch cushions for penny's on that one...

*lol*
Well, I guess I can let him slide on grammar.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2007, 01:04:15 PM »
1) Infinity isn't hot linking images from the web sites of other people. When there are cases that our users do link a photo from another's site and the moderators/administrators find out the user is warned and the link removed.

2) If Magus would call Infintiy a bunch of leakers becasue of one user who was kicked out of Infinity, then I call them out on MadCock, who used to be part of the Scruffy Dragons who also leaked a bunch of stuff. As much as Bulldog is our fault, MadCock is their fault.

3) Infinity fully supports the work of the Scruffy Dragon team and their hard working creators.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2007, 02:46:44 PM »
1) Infinity isn't hot linking images from the web sites of other people. When there are cases that our users do link a photo from another's site and the moderators/administrators find out the user is warned and the link removed.

2) If Magus would call Infintiy a bunch of leakers becasue of one user who was kicked out of Infinity, then I call them out on MadCock, who used to be part of the Scruffy Dragons who also leaked a bunch of stuff. As much as Bulldog is our fault, MadCock is their fault.

3) Infinity fully supports the work of the Scruffy Dragon team and their hard working creators.

was that intentional? <_< lol

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2007, 02:48:51 PM »

was that intentional? <_< lol

it seems so  :)

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline spiderman_29574

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2007, 05:33:39 PM »
No I'm not mad at you. It was my decision to get involved with this, even if I wanted to run damage control over there. But DO keep in mind if you hadn't done what you did, none of this would have happened right? ;)
your right and now my master plan to get back on is all coming together
but I wont say my user name this time the venom_4647947 one got baned. (lol thats what I get) ;D ;D

Sig made by "Red Venom"

Offline Error Macro

• Never finishes anything
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 30, 2022, 05:37:56 AM
    • :)
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2007, 08:13:18 PM »
I got banned out of the blue. ???

Offline Savage Henry

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 07, 2016, 10:51:40 AM
  • Scag Baron.
« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2007, 08:15:25 PM »
me 2

• Forum Member
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2007, 08:30:17 PM »
Are you guys serious? What a baby. Seriously. Can you say Nazism? Its makes me angry. I'm sorry guys.... It seems anyone who opens their mouth are getting thrown out. What a f*cking infant Magus is.

Offline The Rippah, Roo'Jizah Panzermanathod

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 02, 2009, 03:48:41 PM
  • No place for Panzer to call home.
    • Email
« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2007, 11:44:48 PM »
i have a feeling this is all my fault now.......sorry you guys are getting banned

Don't worry. I was banned after that leak incident. And I'm sure a few others were already banned before you did anything.
Punctuation and capitalization can make the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse," and, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

92% of people have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who thinks rap isn't music, sucks to be you.

Most newer stuff sucks, though.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: August 22, 2007, 12:20:45 AM »
Are you guys serious? What a baby. Seriously. Can you say Nazism? Its makes me angry. I'm sorry guys.... It seems anyone who opens their mouth are getting thrown out. What a f*cking infant Magus is.

i have a feeling this is all my fault now.......sorry you guys are getting banned

Not your fault, Magus just doesn't know when to grow up. He knows he's one of the most hated in the Mugen community... at least from here. You see everyone likes the Scruffy Dragon crew... except Magus (very few like him).

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline dl316bh

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:January 01, 2011, 08:07:24 PM
  • The Metal God
« Reply #92 on: August 22, 2007, 12:31:10 AM »
*sigh*

Come on guys. Can't everyone just stop talking about Magus and insulting him?

Seriously, I honestly believe this is why things have gotten so bad in the first place. =/

I can't say I'd be too pleased either if an entire forum just rampantly bashed me. You insult him, he insults you, the cycle starts all over again and nothing is accomplished. What's the point?

It feels like a shipping war times three...

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2007, 12:36:17 AM »
*sigh*

Come on guys. Can't everyone just stop talking about Magus and insulting him?

Seriously, I honestly believe this is why things have gotten so bad in the first place. =/

I can't say I'd be too pleased either if an entire forum just rampantly bashed me. You insult him, he insults you, the cycle starts all over again and nothing is accomplished. What's the point?

It feels like a shipping war times three...

I tried to reason with him to stop all this mess, but he banned me. I was talking to him in a mature manner, but he couldn't take the heat.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: August 22, 2007, 12:37:00 AM »
You insult him, he insults you, the cycle starts all over again and nothing is accomplished. What's the point?

The thing is, Magus will insult a person without any provocation, and that's what ticks some people off about him. Look at how many of us has been banned from his forum. I never even insulted him and I was banned.

Magus is a hateful man. Even hates some of his fans. I consider Magus one of the biggest spreaders of hate in the Mugen community.
Punctuation and capitalization can make the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse," and, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

92% of people have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who thinks rap isn't music, sucks to be you.

• Forum Member
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #95 on: August 22, 2007, 12:40:06 AM »
You said you were banned after the leak incident Wugzapanzermanathod? If you don't mind asking, were you accused of the leak in some way?

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2007, 12:43:21 AM »
No, I wasn't accused of any leaks that I know of. However, judging from the fact I can't get onto the forums since that leak incident (I originally thought the site was down), all I can assume is that I was banned.

Offline dl316bh

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:January 01, 2011, 08:07:24 PM
  • The Metal God
« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2007, 12:43:53 AM »
So... insulting him is somehow solving the problem and making things better? Come on guys. I've been lurking around here for a decent stretch of time. It can't exactly be claimed that nobody over here hasn't insulted him without provocation or need in a thread completely unrelated.

Look, I don't judge when it comes to this. Either Magus or this place, which has a horrible reputation in the MUGEN scene. It just bothers me that two of the biggest forums in MUGEN are literally at each others throats at a time when leaks are becoming horribly common and it should really be a sort of banding together. Or at least have the two forums ignore each other and continue business as usual.

I just truely see all this as counter productive and just making things worse. Just turn a blind eye to it. I'm hoping if the forums would just ignore each other, the hate would stop. But I KNOW this sure as hell isn't making it better.

I guess I'm just too much of a peacekeeper and wannabe problem solver. Always been a problem of mine.

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2007, 12:52:38 AM »
I'm not insulting him... other than calling him a hateful man. I'm not going around saying "I HATE MAGUS", but I hate how much blind hatred he has. I'd even consider him "evil", unfortunately.

Insults won't do anything, but neither will anything else other than ignoring him. But I can't just *ignore* hatred.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 12:54:14 AM by Wugzapanzermanathod »

• Forum Member
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #99 on: August 22, 2007, 12:52:58 AM »
dl316bh:
I tried to play peacemaker over there, and Magus wanted nothing to do with it. What do you expect from us? We hate the guy.

I personally don't ever want us to be on good terms with that jerk. In my post over there tryin to cool things down right when they started, I said I wish all mugen forums could be on good terms, because think of all the good things that could come of it. Well he killed that dream of mine right there. I used to be like you...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 12:59:08 AM by Angsty Meier Link »

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 [28] 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal