collapse

Author Topic: Lets ee how long I last!  (Read 5401 times)

Offline Angsty Meier Link

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 05, 2023, 10:00:57 PM
  • The angst that drives us mad moves us forward...
    • My Mugen Vids
Re: Lets ee how long I last!
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2007, 12:57:09 AM »
No, I wasn't accused of any leaks that I know of. However, judging from the fact I can't get onto the forums since that leak incident (I originally thought the site was down), all I can assume is that I was banned.
So you don't have a clue why you were banned huh... well I can only speculate on my banning myself, as it would be ridiculous to ban me for my post to keep the peace. I have a feeling Magus goes around other forums looking for any negative mention of his name and then bans those people if he knows their identities on the forums he has power over. Pretty scornful. He needs to get a life and lose the ego.

Offline dl316bh

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:January 01, 2011, 08:07:24 PM
  • The Metal God
« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2007, 12:59:48 AM »
I can't say you guys would be on good terms. At this point, I'm not sure it's even possible, considering how far things have devolved. But can't the insults at least end?

Hatred only brings more hatred. Why can't you guys just forget about Scruffydragon instead of just bashing Magus? Hatred or not, it's a waste of your time and energy. Plus it only makes him madder. Then he insults you, which makes Infinity members angry. Then you bash him again, and the whole thing repeats endlessly.

All I'd like to see is one side to stop and the cycle to be broken. You don't have to like him, but you don't have to bash him either. Just forgetting about the other side and continuing without worries is the mature thing to do. I know it's the most difficult path to follow, but it's the best.

I'm not insulting him... other than calling him a hateful man.

I was actually talking to Teros, but we can all be filled with hate at times. And being bashed would probably instill hatred in all of us. I know it does for some of the people here.

but our forum is still called infshty leachers and theives forum by Scruffy members and Infantry is just as bad with the infinitrash comment.

I can understand why that might make you mad, but replying in kind serves no purpose. That's all I'm saying.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 01:02:32 AM by dl316bh »

• Forum Member
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #102 on: August 22, 2007, 01:04:39 AM »
I WAS done insulting him, as like you said, its pointless after you get your 2 cents out. But then he went and banned more of my friends for nothing. That made me angry again. So I insulted him again.

I'm not the kinda guy that will just bash someone out of nowhere just because I remember my contempt for him. When his stupid actions stop affecting people I know, the insults will stop. Basically I hope thats soon. I think it is because he's pretty much banned everyone I know! :-\

Offline The Rippah, Roo'Jizah Panzermanathod

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 02, 2009, 03:48:41 PM
  • No place for Panzer to call home.
    • Email
« Reply #103 on: August 22, 2007, 01:05:28 AM »
No, I wasn't accused of any leaks that I know of. However, judging from the fact I can't get onto the forums since that leak incident (I originally thought the site was down), all I can assume is that I was banned.
\I have a feeling Magus goes around other forums looking for any negative mention of his name and then bans those people if he knows their identities on the forums he has power over.

Well, I already know he goes on other forums and looks for negative mention of his name. That was one of his supposed reasons for hating Infinity that he told me.

I was actually talking to Teros, but we can all be filled with hate at times. And being bashed would probably instil hatred in all of us.

I've been bashed multiple times directly and indirectly, in real life and in forums. The most that happened to me is that I'm a little bitter. I don't go around spreading hate, though. I can pretty much ignore people hating infinity, but not so easily a Hate-monger.
Punctuation and capitalization can make the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse," and, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

92% of people have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who thinks rap isn't music, sucks to be you.

Most newer stuff sucks, though.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #104 on: August 22, 2007, 01:07:33 AM »
I was actually talking to Teros

Excuse me? I did no insulting to him. Did you even read the topic over there? I didn't get mad at him until I was banned, and for what? No reason whatsoever. It's rediculous.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

• Forum Member
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2007, 01:09:05 AM »
\I have a feeling Magus goes around other forums looking for any negative mention of his name and then bans those people if he knows their identities on the forums he has power over.

Well, I already know he goes on other forums and looks for negative mention of his name. That was one of his supposed reasons for hating Infinity that he told me.

I was actually talking to Teros, but we can all be filled with hate at times. And being bashed would probably instil hatred in all of us.

I've been bashed multiple times directly and indirectly, in real life and in forums. The most that happened to me is that I'm a little bitter. I don't go around spreading hate, though. I can pretty much ignore people hating infinity, but not so easily a Hate-monger.

People like that are infectious... its hard not to get dragged into their hate cycle. His life must be pretty stressful, always on the lookout for people to be angry with and mess with...
Basically his life must be filled with paranoia and revenge

Offline Theendgamelv3

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:August 21, 2016, 08:15:31 AM
  • Get the hell out of my way!
    • San Diego Animanga
« Reply #106 on: August 22, 2007, 01:14:18 AM »
Come on guys, does it matter if he hates us or not? We didn't need a person go down there and start a thread about Infinity or make a post about it. Magus is Magus, he won't change for anyone.

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #107 on: August 22, 2007, 01:18:14 AM »
Come on guys, does it matter if he hates us or not? We didn't need a person go down there and start a thread about Infinity or make a post about it. Magus is Magus, he won't change for anyone.

As I said, it's not that he doesn't like Infinity. I dislike him for spreading hate and being spiteful.
Punctuation and capitalization can make the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse," and, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

92% of people have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who thinks rap isn't music, sucks to be you.

Offline dl316bh

• Infinity Faithful
  • The Metal God
« Reply #108 on: August 22, 2007, 01:18:59 AM »

Excuse me? I did no insulting to him. Did you even read the topic over there? I didn't get mad at him until I was banned, and for what? No reason whatsoever. It's rediculous.
I was referring to here, in this thread. Not at Scruffydragon

ZBOY

« Reply #109 on: August 22, 2007, 01:19:51 AM »

of course he's going not to change, he's a stubborn @$$

Offline dl316bh

• Infinity Faithful
  • The Metal God
« Reply #110 on: August 22, 2007, 01:20:51 AM »

I'm beginning to see I'm wasting my time...

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #111 on: August 22, 2007, 01:22:06 AM »

I was referring to here, in this thread. Not at Scruffydragon

All I did was make a joke sprite out of anger. I still didn't call him names. Honestly, I still wouldn't mind trying to reason with him.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

• Forum Member
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #112 on: August 22, 2007, 01:24:26 AM »

At least here you get a chance to try...
Long live Infinity
And at least you did try...

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #113 on: August 22, 2007, 01:25:29 AM »

Let's get this straight... you came here to stop the "insults" towards Magus. I applaud your efforts, but what he has done isn't so easily forgotten.

Offline dl316bh

• Infinity Faithful
  • The Metal God
« Reply #114 on: August 22, 2007, 01:30:07 AM »
Exactly! That's what I was saying, but as someone... er... everyone has said, he's immature. His profile says he's 25 or something, but dude can barely type his grammar correctly. Seriously, I couldn't understand him sometimes. He also said that calling him immature is immature within itself... which is moronic if you ask me.

This was what I meant Teros. It's just my opinion, but it's close enough, I think. Either way it doesn't matter.

Let's get this straight... you came here to stop the "insults" towards Magus. I applaud your efforts, but what he has done isn't so easily forgotten.

Well, it's not specifically why I came here. I was already a member here. I just kinda hang around in general, and the fact that this has gotten as bad as it has is troublesome.

I guess I was hoping the insults could be stopped on one end or another. But I guess it can't.

At least here you get a chance to try...
Long live Infinity
And at least you did try...

I suppose. I'm just sorry to understand that it won't be enough. At least try and keep in mind what I said guys, but I think I'm gonna give up for right now. I don't really think I'm changing anyone's minds.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #115 on: August 22, 2007, 01:33:34 AM »
Exactly! That's what I was saying, but as someone... er... everyone has said, he's immature. His profile says he's 25 or something, but dude can barely type his grammar correctly. Seriously, I couldn't understand him sometimes. He also said that calling him immature is immature within itself... which is moronic if you ask me.

This was what I meant Teros. It's just my opinion, but it's close enough, I think. Either way it doesn't matter.

I appoligize if it was taken the wrong way.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #116 on: August 22, 2007, 01:36:50 AM »
Oh yeah, already a member.

I mean, a lot of us would love to make peace with him. But he ignores and squashes every attempt at peace making. 

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:Today at 12:10:06 AM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #117 on: August 22, 2007, 01:51:03 AM »
You guys still talking about this? dl316bh, What people are doing here is discussing similar ideas and feelings towards individuals. What the members here are doing are talking about an injustice they feel was done to them while remembering the bigger picture between our 2 forums. As far as Magus is concerned, his beef is with us, the admin and staff of Infinity. He wants the staff to beg and apologize to him IN PUBLIC before he will hold any negotiations. No deal. We owe him nothing. He has beef with us, yet he trolls our forum here and bans our members? He is banning his members too because people here are members there. That is like the president of the US wiping out the innocent citizens of the US that are of Iranian decent because they are picketing the streets of NY because the US Government has indifferences with the Government of Iran. It makes no sense. I have told him (Magus) numerous times MYSELF that the only way to settle this is for both our sides to come to the negotiating table and give up any pride to eventually work together as a community rather than spar as enemies. He shunned me and decided to quote me and our convo in the "Lake of Fire" section for all of eternity, and then LOCK the damn thread after he posted his stupid rants so that the blind, hardcore Scruffy members that don't look at the other side of the story and swallow everything he tells them can rally behind him and the Scruffy name.

This thread, and others in similar fashion, are a way for our members here to "vent" their frustrations with other forums. I personally after the big leak by that idiot Bulldog discouraged bad mouthing of Magus and other ignorant people and took about an hour of my life to DELETE every negative remark ever posted about him and anyone else, but in the end it was all for nothing. Unlike other places, we allow free conversation as long as it does not get out of hand. MI and Scruffy Dragon know they are disliked, but that's because they have beef with us that they will not drop. When they finally realize we are not going anywhere and that eventually, we as a whole cannot be ignored anymore, then the topics like this one and similar to this one will cease to exist.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 01:53:46 AM by Excursion »

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #118 on: August 22, 2007, 01:58:18 AM »
Well Excursion, you basically said it all, bro. I just wanted peace between everyone, but that word just doesn't exist much these days (cept I use that word instead of bye, but that's besides the point). I couldn't even have a mature conversation with Magus. It's sad that petty things, especially over the internet, will never end.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

ZBOY

« Reply #119 on: August 22, 2007, 02:07:56 AM »
Well Excursion, you basically said it all, bro. I just wanted peace between everyone, but that word just doesn't exist much these days (cept I use that word instead of bye, but that's besides the point). I couldn't even have a mature conversation with Magus. It's sad that petty things, especially over the internet, will never end.

This pic says it all.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #120 on: August 22, 2007, 02:08:59 AM »
*lol* I've seen that pic before. People used to use it at GameFaqs a lot.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #121 on: August 22, 2007, 02:09:39 AM »

This pic says it all.

God I hate that picture.

ZBOY

« Reply #122 on: August 22, 2007, 02:11:34 AM »

This pic says it all.

God I hate that picture.

CAUSE ITS TRUE!!!

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:Today at 12:10:06 AM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #123 on: August 22, 2007, 02:13:52 AM »
Which is why I gave up trying to reason with him and concentrated my free-time efforts (remember, this is just a hobby of mine) on Iceman and helping my teammates rebuild this forum.

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #124 on: August 22, 2007, 02:16:59 AM »
Personally, I consider it false. What it stands for, and how it's used, annoys me. Not saying it's perfectly okay to argue on the internet.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 [28] 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal