collapse

Author Topic: Am I getting haunted?  (Read 1415 times)

Offline elee0031

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 04, 2011, 09:53:32 PM
Re: Am I getting haunted?
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2010, 05:52:35 PM »
You'd better call Jennifer Love Hewitt!

But seriously, if you want to know just buy a nanny spy cam and place it in the areas you've notice things happening. Like one faceing your bed or where you sleep. Another facing the sink, etc. Do it during the day and let it run through the night and check all the recordings the next morning. Then we will know if it's you or Casper.

U better watch out for those ghost who have a thing for matches. They might try to burn down the house. And that's for real, real, not for play, play.

And finally when buying a house or renting an apartment, have in that contract that this house or apartment is 100% ghost FREE! Otherwise I would ask for a HUGE discount.

Offline ratmon

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 23, 2019, 04:48:30 PM
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2010, 06:57:16 PM »
You guys won't believe it but my family decided to move.(Not because of my problem) I really think is this house like someone said about the six sense about you know when your being watch is just a horrible feeling cause you no is no human or animal.

I also was remembering a experiment I had as a child and which me and my family were having a BBQ on the backyard and my mother told me to go get some plates inside and I remember walking and seeing something that really resemble the devil(not saying that it was). He seemed to not have any skin kind of like a glow light red color then when I looked up to hes face he just smiled. I felt a really worm felt of breath then I just walked away looking down and didn't tell anyone until years later. That must have been the freakiest thing that has ever happen to me and now reading this stories on the board I now know I'm not alone and there is such thing as a spirit.

Offline Slivern

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 28, 2024, 05:51:39 PM
  • WE ARE NESTS: THE NEW WORLD ORDER
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2010, 07:34:23 PM »
You guys won't believe it but my family decided to move.(Not because of my problem) I really think is this house like someone said about the six sense about you know when your being watch is just a horrible feeling cause you no is no human or animal.

I also was remembering a experiment I had as a child and which me and my family were having a BBQ on the backyard and my mother told me to go get some plates inside and I remember walking and seeing something that really resemble the devil(not saying that it was). He seemed to not have any skin kind of like a glow light red color then when I looked up to hes face he just smiled. I felt a really worm felt of breath then I just walked away looking down and didn't tell anyone until years later. That must have been the freakiest thing that has ever happen to me and now reading this stories on the board I now know I'm not alone and there is such thing as a spirit.

Sir, I'm going to have to ask your where your current residence is.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 13, 2024, 11:35:44 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2010, 08:22:08 PM »

sorry im not trying to attack you but Slivern who are you? You seem to come out of no where talking like a professional or and vary well educated person. I'm surprised no one questioned who you are yet.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2010, 10:12:08 PM »
Not to my knowledge. Spirits or demons can harm. Usually spirits keep to themselves but will let you know they are there. Some want to be left alone and will force you to leave. Demons on the other hand will tourment anyone in anyway. Like Slivern said stress plays a role. Demons thrive on fear, the more you fear the more they have control. My elders say demons will push you to your limits were you want to just end it all. They are more harder to force to leave then spirits. So if you are being haunted be ready because it's not just a walk in the park. You might also be sensitive to things like this.
You're not telling me anything new. The one ghost I mentioned that I had to exorcise, was extremely malicious. It actually manifested to me on more that one occasion, and on one of said occasions it picked up my mom's favorite steak knife and stabbed me in my arm. I actually used to try a fight it, but I always ended up flying through it when I punched. Also, when I would sleep, it used to hover over me, and either growl at me, or choke me. HOWEVER, I also had two poltergiests in my house (two young boys) and a standard ghost (a young woman) who also haunted (and still do haunt) my house. I actually owe one of the poltergeists my life, for when the evil ghost stabbed me, the fan miraculously turned on an dissipated it.
I had my session in my bedroom, who the female ghost's main haunt was. I shut my door, and put a japanese seal on my door and windows and had a very carefully planned out conversation with her. Turns out that her and the other two were actually scared of it and wanted it gone. So asked for them to hide the next day so I could get rid of it. It was a success, for I haven't seen nor heard nor felt anything from that evil ghost since, but the others are still safe. Every now and then, a ball is throw into my lap, or a snowball hits me when I go out to the bus, and I even feel someone lie down next to me in bed sometimes, but they let me know their there, and I welcome their company.

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

Offline Slivern

• Forum Member
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2010, 01:09:06 AM »
sorry im not trying to attack you but Slivern who are you? You seem to come out of no where talking like a professional or and vary well educated person. I'm surprised no one questioned who you are yet.

I'm just a 15-year old boy. Nothing more.

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2010, 09:09:58 AM »
This is a non-valid question. To whoever answers, it must be a general answer like... Queens or in the northern Chicago.. do not give members your address EVER!

@Slivern: I would like to refrain you from asking this kind of question in the future... I'm not getting uptight about this but this is definitely a no no...

Offline Slivern

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2010, 01:31:01 PM »
This is a non-valid question. To whoever answers, it must be a general answer like... Queens or in the northern Chicago.. do not give members your address EVER!

@Slivern: I would like to refrain you from asking this kind of question in the future... I'm not getting uptight about this but this is definitely a no no...

Dang, I guess that's what happens when I sleep at One at midnight after watching Sherlock Holmes XD

Offline Ohsky

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 09:32:07 AM
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2010, 02:05:00 PM »
Personally im saying that the Sleep paralisys part, is sleep paralisys... the rest.... i dont know.
Open source Custom Sf3 Gouken sprites, in the open source section.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2010, 03:01:34 PM »
You're not telling me anything new. The one ghost I mentioned that I had to exorcise, was extremely malicious. It actually manifested to me on more that one occasion, and on one of said occasions it picked up my mom's favorite steak knife and stabbed me in my arm. I actually used to try a fight it, but I always ended up flying through it when I punched. Also, when I would sleep, it used to hover over me, and either growl at me, or choke me. HOWEVER, I also had two poltergiests in my house (two young boys) and a standard ghost (a young woman) who also haunted (and still do haunt) my house. I actually owe one of the poltergeists my life, for when the evil ghost stabbed me, the fan miraculously turned on an dissipated it.
I had my session in my bedroom, who the female ghost's main haunt was. I shut my door, and put a japanese seal on my door and windows and had a very carefully planned out conversation with her. Turns out that her and the other two were actually scared of it and wanted it gone. So asked for them to hide the next day so I could get rid of it. It was a success, for I haven't seen nor heard nor felt anything from that evil ghost since, but the others are still safe. Every now and then, a ball is throw into my lap, or a snowball hits me when I go out to the bus, and I even feel someone lie down next to me in bed sometimes, but they let me know their there, and I welcome their company.

Hold on here, How exactly did you perform an exorcism on your own. That's pretty freaking dangerous to do.
Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline BLue BoMBeR

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 29, 2020, 04:59:08 AM
  • MegaMan #1 Fan
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2010, 04:11:00 PM »
Hold on here, How exactly did you perform an exorcism on your own. That's pretty freaking dangerous to do.

why?

Offline Sasuke-kun

• Presea Fan and
  • Last Login:October 18, 2013, 01:26:43 PM
  • 50% output should be sufficient...
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2010, 04:14:06 PM »
Maybe because you are messing with evil things that goes beyond human comprehension.
Lloyd: Presea, no one can stand against your axe!!!
Presea: The enemy has been defeated. We should move on.
Lloyd: Cold...

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2010, 07:28:25 PM »
True that. I almost killed myself performing the blood seal because I actually hit an important vein in my arm. I passed out afterward.
But to be honest, most of the things I needed very close at hand. A bible, candles, ashes, paper, empty ink well, quill pen, and knife. Not hard to find, but I did have a little help.

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 02:35:37 AM
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2010, 10:22:52 PM »
True that. I almost killed myself performing the blood seal because I actually hit an important vein in my arm. I passed out afterward.
But to be honest, most of the things I needed very close at hand. A bible, candles, ashes, paper, empty ink well, quill pen, and knife. Not hard to find, but I did have a little help.

That sounds more of a ritual. Well according to exorcism101.com "Demonic spirits are attracted to the blood." Why would you even try something like that. And the only thing I can find on blood seals is from Fullmetal Alchemist, World of Warcraft, and A band called BloodSeal. Not to be rude but your methods seem a little out their then what I could find. I think your making this up.......... :-??
The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.
-Mei Ling quotting Shakespeare

Offline M.Chidori

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 30, 2022, 03:08:15 PM
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2010, 11:39:34 PM »
Uhhhmmm.....Why don't you just move?

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2010, 12:59:30 AM »
It's not that easy, to "just move".

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2010, 02:37:36 AM »

Read my post. That's what I did. I just left the house

(click to show/hide)

Offline M.Chidori

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 30, 2022, 03:08:15 PM
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2010, 01:40:00 PM »
It's not that easy, to "just move".

Believe me I know but easy or not, If im living in a house I feel is haunted and crazy ish is happening im out.

Read my post. That's what I did. I just left the house

I was talking to everyone who replied, not only you.

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2010, 03:06:53 PM »
Well according to exorcism101.com "Demonic spirits are attracted to the blood."
Why else would I do such a thing? How am I going to exorcise something that isn't in the room with me? It's only common sense. The blood seal is an attractor seal; It brings the bad ghosts to you. Then, when you have it in the room, you can successfully perform the exorcism, which is a ritual. And if you're wondering, the average exorcism takes about 45 minutes to and hour. Mine took 3 and a half hours.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2010, 03:07:54 PM »
That sounds more of a ritual. Well according to exorcism101.com "Demonic spirits are attracted to the blood." Why would you even try something like that. And the only thing I can find on blood seals is from Fullmetal Alchemist, World of Warcraft, and A band called BloodSeal. Not to be rude but your methods seem a little out their then what I could find. I think your making this up.......... :-??

lol i gotta agree i mean who would try 2 punch a ghost.... everyone knows its impossible 2 punch a ghost and im sure a malicious spirit wouldnt just poke u in da arm wit a steak knife.... And yea its not just ez 2 up and leave some ppl arnt in the position 2 leave like they don have any where else 2 go... Would u rather be homeless or sleep in a haunted house?

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2010, 01:08:06 PM »
And yea its not just ez 2 up and leave some ppl arnt in the position 2 leave like they don have any where else 2 go... Would u rather be homeless or sleep in a haunted house?

Fortunately for me I had another house. But I would have rather slept in the car than stay there anymore.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
  • Last Login:October 25, 2011, 04:13:46 PM
  • Lost My Mojo....Yeah Baby
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2010, 01:13:41 PM »
Wow this topic is too funny.  :DxDie
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline Ununsed-Username

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 08, 2014, 12:22:16 AM
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2010, 01:22:05 PM »
Wow this topic is too funny.  :DxDie
@Ralf: You shouldn't mess with the super-natural man, well, not youself anyway, hire someone to do it for and and sleep at a family member's house or something.
 >:-(-| @Nilakantha: You and your fiance broke up?! D: What happened?

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2010, 03:28:38 PM »
I'm pretty sure my house is haunted. I heard footsteps in my house last night when nobody was around. Then this old electronic toy just started randomly played itself (one of those things that would play a song if you press a button). I need some ghostbusters.

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
  • Last Login:February 23, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
  • Amateur Animator, Editor, Game Programmer
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2010, 04:04:15 PM »
You're not the only one that's haunted. Lately, I've been seeing the future, and it's freaking me out. My future shows possibilities of having an adopted sister in the family.

I'd like to know how frequently you sleep first. And also what position you sleep in.
I've been having the same thing, but only in my sleep though. It's freaky and cool at the same time to me. My future shows one of my friends getting killed. It also shows me getting married at a young age too.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar