collapse

Author Topic: DARKTALBAIN'S EOH Wolvenom ( New Vid April 24th 2009 )  (Read 59069 times)

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 20, 2010, 08:55:01 PM
  • You can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister!
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
Re: DARKTALBAIN'S Wolvenom (Updated August 25th )
« Reply #100 on: August 30, 2008, 08:56:03 PM »
DT Have My Babys<3  =P~

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #101 on: August 30, 2008, 11:03:16 PM »
DT Have My Babys<3  =P~

LMAO I beleve he is ill equiped for that job.  ;*))

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2008, 11:32:26 PM »
DT Have My Babys<3  =P~

LMAO I beleve he is ill equiped for that job.  ;*))

i want babys with you 2 spider mew  ;D

Offline Vault-tec Rep Høröúßøí

• Vault-tec rep and part time
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 17, 2022, 03:49:32 AM
  • Hello, i would like to welcome you to vault IMT...
    • Hollow_boy
« Reply #103 on: August 30, 2008, 11:49:17 PM »
awww, so u and mew will have little hair metal mew's (disturbing ;))

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #104 on: August 30, 2008, 11:56:52 PM »

not so weird, ive already got the hair metal look

And im sure dt does too.

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2008, 12:17:22 AM »
no scene babys

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2008, 12:17:35 AM »
@spidermew: cool pic... just no more of those weird... videos... you know what I'm talking about...

@DARKTALBAIN: nice progress, but you posting a WIP video by early September would be nice. I'd love to see the progress... or maybe just whenever you get done with ALL of the basics and a few special (not super) moves.... :)

Offline deanjo2000

• The Unlimited
  • Last Login:November 15, 2022, 03:18:03 AM
« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2008, 08:29:11 AM »
Where is that stage from??? "Cadmus Awakening"

Let's give this a rest already , wasn't the youtube BS enough ? Did you sign up here to complain about this ?

But since you asked nicely here ......

It's a private stage that was GIVEN to me by the creator . He knew I wouldn't , pass it around , trade it , or release it . The mugen I use to test characters I'm making , has maybe 4 stages in it . I just hit random when I test stuff . That's the stage that just happened to come up . Don't blow this out of proportion .

I did'nt write anything on youtube and iv'e been a member on here for a while now,so no i did'nt join for this.
I dont like stealers and the fact "who ever stole my edits in the first place" has butchered them is a joke, ask anybody who knows me and they will tell you/them if im asked i usually always give permission or help out.
In fact if i really wanted to be funny i could say that you have shown 2 vids on youtube both of which show my stolen sprites on. Reply how you want but im sure you would'nt like it.
Just read the youtube posts and i gotta say a lot of stuff being said is out of order (and makes no sense) but all of this could of been avoided if you had'nt of shown the stages!!!
I do respect your work and i know a lot of time has gone into your wip's, but, and this is for everyone, in future just ask i mean it saves a lot of bother and if the creaters are on board then things turn out better than the mediocre things that are done in the first place. ;)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 09:11:05 AM by deanjo2000 »

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #108 on: August 31, 2008, 09:32:01 AM »
Where is that stage from??? "Cadmus Awakening"

Let's give this a rest already , wasn't the youtube BS enough ? Did you sign up here to complain about this ?

But since you asked nicely here ......

It's a private stage that was GIVEN to me by the creator . He knew I wouldn't , pass it around , trade it , or release it . The mugen I use to test characters I'm making , has maybe 4 stages in it . I just hit random when I test stuff . That's the stage that just happened to come up . Don't blow this out of proportion .

I did'nt write anything on youtube and iv'e been a member on here for a while now,so no i did'nt join for this.
I dont like stealers and the fact "who ever stole my edits in the first place" has butchered them is a joke, ask anybody who knows me and they will tell you/them if im asked i usually always give permission or help out.
In fact if i really wanted to be funny i could say that you have shown 2 vids on youtube both of which show my stolen sprites on. Reply how you want but im sure you would'nt like it.

On youtube everyone seems to have a different name besides alexziq & I . So I just assumed you were one of those guys complaining under a different name . My bad .

It seemed like you just signed up because you had no posts until these complaints in my thread . 

Seems like all you dragons are making accusations & trying to call me a liar & I'm sick of it  . Believe what you want , but here is the deal

Same creator gave all those stages to me . I also have a few more from him  . You can call me whatever you want . But what it all comes down to is ,

A)  I did not make the stages , I did not release/trade the stages , & all I did was put up a vid with some private stuff that someone made . Grow up .

Are you scruffy dragons really that thick headed ? First of all if I made that stage I would be proud to say I did . I think it is an amazing stage with all those characters in it . Second of all are you really that blind ? With this Cadmus stage , Because .....

B) If I made it why would I use your Doomsday ?  Seeing that I was working on my own sometime ago that looks nothing like yours ?

Oh look here he is .....

I would use mine because , no offense yours looks cool . But I like mine better , seeing that I designed him to look like the comic book Doomsday , not MVC .  As for people using my sprites . I let people use them for avatars here & could care less . My life does not revolve around mugen , I am not getting paid for this , it's a stupid free game engine , that some idiots got together &  made the imaginary rules for .

DO I follow those rules , yes !  Because even though I may not be on the " scruffy " level of spriting , I do have some degree of talent to sprite my own characters . People without spriting skills usually use other people's sprites .   

C ) Look at all the rest of the vids I have on youtube . Everything that Team Spoiler actually created I have a link posted in the description . Because I want people to have our stuff . I know your excuse because the other stuff wasn't stolen & controversial . Well Robin ( which I didn't create ) had controversy surrounding him & I still have a link up .

Team Spoiler are not traders . Hell , I don't have to be because since I started creating people just GIVE me things all the time . Which is how I got those stages .

D ) I am not a stage creator . I'm not saying I couldn't make one if I really tried , just never had the desire to do so . I am a character spriter . When the hell are you scruffy eletists going to realize DARKTALBAIN does not have to steal your crap . I have talent to sprite things . Even the one guy fighting your battle on youtube was trying to dog me , but he commented " That Medieval Spawn does look pretty good " So why would I steal your stuff .

I don't even goto to scruffy dragon . But I do have people that constantly inform me when people over there are talking smack .

All the threats you guys are throwing out on my youtube account & scruffy dragon ( oooooo I'm scared ) is ridiculous . I don't give in to the threats of people on the internet , just so you all know .

I'm fed up with all this , it's a video & that's all it is . 

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline deanjo2000

• The Unlimited
  • Last Login:November 15, 2022, 03:18:03 AM
« Reply #109 on: August 31, 2008, 09:50:19 AM »
Did i attack you NO.
Am i dragon NO.
Did i knock any talent you have NO, i think iv'e been quite fair in my posts but if you want to get all defensive then fine do it i dont really care.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #110 on: August 31, 2008, 09:58:52 AM »
Did i attack you NO.
Am i dragon NO.
Did i knock any talent you have NO, i think iv'e been quite fair in my posts but if you want to get all defensive then fine do it i dont really care.

OK I apologize , seemed like this was going to turn into an attack .

Why I am defensive because of well..... Look at my youtube account & scruffy dragon .

You would have a chip on your shoulder about this also .

OK so if you didn't really want to start anything . Let's finish this by PM where it should have been done in the first place . Not my WIP thread .

Agreed ?

(click to show/hide)

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• :+:Simply Twist'D:+:
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 30, 2018, 06:11:39 PM
  • ...I spit blood before I speak...
    • -"aPoCaLyPsE's Bio... Enter with Caution..."
    • Email
« Reply #111 on: August 31, 2008, 11:23:12 AM »
Well handled.. Back on topic: Wolvenom is looking SICK son!  >:(  XD||

-"aPoC."

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #112 on: August 31, 2008, 12:58:40 PM »

-"aPoC."

i know right its lookin sexxe =|

but any ways wolvenom should throw up oooz on you =] that would be kool =]

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #113 on: August 31, 2008, 03:46:45 PM »

-"aPoC."

Ummmmmmm you want me to make him vomit , on them ?  8-}

Isn't that a reptile fatality ? Since it was done with reptile I will not make it for Wolvenom  #:-S

Wow that was pretty good under pressure  ;D

(click to show/hide)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #114 on: August 31, 2008, 04:06:50 PM »
 >:-(-|

BTW I never said Deanjo's sprites werent good, when I said DT's sprites were 800 times better, I wasnt refering to Doomsday at all. I simply meant that DT is capable of drawing his own sprites, and is better than many spriters in my opinion. Some people like to put words into my mouth to cause drama that was not my intent.

Anyway sorry for getting off topic, I just wanted to make that clear.

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #115 on: August 31, 2008, 04:18:40 PM »

-"aPoC."

Ummmmmmm you want me to make him vomit , on them ?  8-}

Isn't that a reptile fatality ? Since it was done with reptile I will not make it for Wolvenom  #:-S

Wow that was pretty good under pressure  ;D

really it is.......hmmmm forgot about that he should at least have a cool chew ur face off finisher  :)

BTW I never said Deanjo's sprites werent good, when I said DT's sprites were 800 times better, I wasnt refering to Doomsday at all. I simply meant that DT is capable of drawing his own sprites, and is better than many spriters in my opinion. Some people like to put words into my mouth to cause drama that was not my intent.

Anyway sorry for getting off topic, I just wanted to make that clear.
its really no need to get in to a debacle(did i say that right) over it let scruffy get @$$ hurt we really should pay no mind  :-@ and not care if they wana start a war  ::fight:: and im sure that we would bring it to them 10 fold but its no need don't even apologize they should be the  saying sorry for making such a false actualization  >.<

Offline ItalianStallion

• Hoodville Certified
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:May 07, 2022, 08:13:31 PM
  • Today you are inspired. Tomorrow you inspire
« Reply #116 on: August 31, 2008, 05:26:07 PM »
its really no need to get in to a debacle(did i say that right) over it let scruffy get @$$ hurt we really should pay no mind  :-@ and not care if they wana start a war  ::fight:: and im sure that we would bring it to them 10 fold but its no need don't even apologize they should be the  saying sorry for making such a false actualization  >.<

How are you going to say that and then talk trash about another forum? I don't really know what the problem is but if there is a problem thats going to cause big drama take it somewhere else. This is the Wolvenom topic, its alright to get a little off topic sometimes but if its going to take it to a drama level then it needs to stop. Because from the looks of this, I can see a Scruffy member coming here and starting stuff because of what you just said about them. Lets get back on topic now guys.

DT have you done any other sprites besides the ones we already seen?

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #117 on: August 31, 2008, 05:32:31 PM »
im not talking trash its kinda the truth ... :-??

but w/e back on track

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #118 on: August 31, 2008, 05:43:22 PM »

How are you going to say that and then talk trash about another forum? I don't really know what the problem is but if there is a problem thats going to cause big drama take it somewhere else. This is the Wolvenom topic, its alright to get a little off topic sometimes but if its going to take it to a drama level then it needs to stop. Because from the looks of this, I can see a Scruffy member coming here and starting stuff because of what you just said about them. Lets get back on topic now guys.

Deanjo already came here & started by posting in this thread . read a couple pages back Stallion . We discussed it in a PM where it should be done . But others are still talking at scruffy , so everyone is kind of riled up by that . I thank you all for standing beside The Dark One & I do appreciate it . But it should stay out of my WIP thread like I stated a few posts ago .

Back on topic .

I do have some new stuff done but , nothing real exciting . All just basics like walks & stuff . As soon as I sprite some more basics . I'll put up another vid .

(click to show/hide)

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #119 on: August 31, 2008, 06:04:39 PM »
i love dt <3 1 day he will marry & steal my wife >.<

Offline ItalianStallion

• Hoodville Certified
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:May 07, 2022, 08:13:31 PM
  • Today you are inspired. Tomorrow you inspire
« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2008, 06:06:17 PM »
its really no need to get in to a debacle(did i say that right) over it let scruffy get @$$ hurt we really should pay no mind&nbsp; :-@ and not care if they wana start a war&nbsp; ::fight:: and im sure that we would bring it to them 10 fold but its no need don't even apologize they should be the&nbsp; saying sorry for making such a false actualization&nbsp; >.<

Deanjo already came here & started by posting in this thread . read a couple pages back Stallion . We discussed it in a PM where it should be done . But others are still talking at scruffy , so everyone is kind of riled up by that . I thank you all for standing beside The Dark One & I do appreciate it . But it should stay out of my WIP thread like I stated a few posts ago .

Back on topic .

I do have some new stuff done but , nothing real exciting . All just basics like walks & stuff . As soon as I sprite some more basics . I'll put up another vid .

Yeah i read those, thats why i didnt want anymore more members from scruffy coming here. thats why i decided it should stop there before it gets worse.

What are you talking about nothing really exciting? Everythings exciting about Wolvenom lol ill be waiting for the video.

Offline Vault-tec Rep Høröúßøí

• Vault-tec rep and part time
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 17, 2022, 03:49:32 AM
  • Hello, i would like to welcome you to vault IMT...
    • Hollow_boy
« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2008, 08:30:33 PM »
this will be the greatess char EVER  ~X( cant wait for this char to come out  :thumbsup:

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #122 on: August 31, 2008, 08:37:40 PM »
this will be the greatess char EVER  ~X( cant wait for this char to come out  :thumbsup:

Offline Astaroth

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:January 19, 2015, 10:38:42 PM
« Reply #123 on: August 31, 2008, 11:51:08 PM »
You know what's cool? (Forgive me if this has already been said and I missed it.)  In the upcoming game Spider-Man:  Web of Shadows, it shows what Wolverine looks like when a symbiote attaches to him.  And this looks really similar!

So likewise, I think it would be cool if you used the line "THESE... ARE THE LAST MOMENTS OF YOUR LIFE!" from the trailer and use it for an intro.  Or a taunt.  Or somewhere.

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #124 on: August 31, 2008, 11:56:03 PM »
You know what's cool? (Forgive me if this has already been said and I missed it.)  In the upcoming game Spider-Man:  Web of Shadows, it shows what Wolverine looks like when a symbiote attaches to him.  And this looks really similar!

So likewise, I think it would be cool if you used the line "THESE... ARE THE LAST MOMENTS OF YOUR LIFE!" from the trailer and use it for an intro.  Or a taunt.  Or somewhere.

Thats A Good Idea Nice 1 New Comer u get a clap form me  =D>

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar