collapse

Author Topic: why is everyone on megamans nutz  (Read 1391 times)

Offline BLue BoMBeR

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 29, 2020, 04:59:08 AM
  • MegaMan #1 Fan
    • Email
Re: why is everyone on megamans nutz
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2008, 12:31:57 PM »
Not to sound like a hater or anything but there are a lot of members who are in love wit megaman i mean i think hes ok but  some ppl are sayin that megaman is there idol wats so great about him  :-??

cause its a classic, classics never die.  except mmx those eventually sucked

hey no way! MMX is best game out there, many consider X is more BAD AZZ than MM, cuz X got more power ups and the COOLEST Armors, but i prefer the original blue armor, [ shiny ] :D

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 14, 2024, 03:10:11 AM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2008, 12:40:04 PM »
Both series has it's Black Sheep and a number to go with it, 7.

MM7 and MMX7 we both the worst in each series. MMX7 for obvious reasons, but MM7 because it felt slow and sluggish. Great story though; the introdution of Bass, Megaman's intent to kill, Bass said Damn (but they cut that in the collection, the bastards), good stuff.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline BEATMASTERMIKE

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 23, 2013, 07:30:51 PM
  • SHINKU HADOUKEN真空波動拳!!!
    • Youtube.com
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2008, 12:56:56 PM »
good question Nutpatch i mean megaman is ok but  he ain't the best ^^(PM)^
優秀な反作用

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 04, 2012, 03:03:17 AM
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2008, 01:03:01 PM »
Not to sound like a hater or anything but there are a lot of members who are in love wit megaman i mean i think hes ok but  some ppl are sayin that megaman is there idol wats so great about him  :-??

hey no way! MMX is best game out there, many consider X is more BAD AZZ than MM, cuz X got more power ups and the COOLEST Armors, but i prefer the original blue armor, [ shiny ] :D

no its cause your a huge anime kid thats why

Offline thefisherkings

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 01, 2012, 07:28:44 PM
  • Jesus Saves!
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2008, 01:53:55 PM »
Megaman Number 2 behind some plummer on my list has a huge tradition.  If you catch the series in the middle you might not understand.  If you go back and look when the blue bomber first came out and what it comps was then you would understand.
This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life!

Offline BLue BoMBeR

• Infinity Regular
  • MegaMan #1 Fan
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2008, 01:57:42 PM »
if it doesnt because of megaman, i wouldnt be great in sketching.... so I REALLY REALLY THANK HIM...... >:P

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2008, 02:11:05 PM »

Cutscenes do not a video game make. I was playing the X series before I even knew what anime was. In fact, I think I only began to understand anime when X4 came out and even then, X4 is the only one of the series to have good cutscenes anyways.

X7 can attest to that. That game sucked balls, but again I blame SONY for that.

With the exception of X7 and partially X6 for technical reasons, the X games are solid and great titles and are trumphed only by the fact that the classic games are so simplistic yet awesome. It took everything that was great about the classic series, built on it, and gave it a more serious tone (which I didn't realize until X4 with the whole Sky Lagoon incident).
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Rygelseid

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:January 13, 2013, 05:34:28 PM
  • that one bassist guy
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2008, 02:42:50 PM »
megaman is cool but im not a HUGE fan like some ppl on imt
but i am a HUGE fan of kof street fighter,mvc so they have their thing and i have my....things :thumbsup:

Offline BLue BoMBeR

• Infinity Regular
  • MegaMan #1 Fan
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2008, 03:06:05 PM »

Cutscenes do not a video game make. I was playing the X series before I even knew what anime was. In fact, I think I only began to understand anime when X4 came out and even then, X4 is the only one of the series to have good cutscenes anyways.

X7 can attest to that. That game sucked balls, but again I blame SONY for that.

With the exception of X7 and partially X6 for technical reasons, the X games are solid and great titles and are trumphed only by the fact that the classic games are so simplistic yet awesome. It took everything that was great about the classic series, built on it, and gave it a more serious tone (which I didn't realize until X4 with the whole Sky Lagoon incident).

i dont hate X7 that much, but X got a dieing  old man's voice,.... dang.... same with GREY [ZXA] same voice actors...

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
  • Last Login:October 25, 2011, 04:13:46 PM
  • Lost My Mojo....Yeah Baby
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2008, 03:26:31 PM »
Rockman 7 is one of the best RM in the classic series and much better than the NES remake (nice project though).  I do like X7, just not as much as the others and it wasn't Sony's fault, just a new experience like with Akumajo Dracula on the N64.  I'm not mad at Capcom for taking the chance. 

I probably had the most fun with Rockman 4 as brought back some nice memories.  One thing I like about Rockman 4 was the fact that there were two Wily Castles and the mettaur stage was nice.  I like the Zero series as well though Leviathan's Arcadian level pissed me off in Zero 2.
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2008, 03:31:23 PM »
exactly, its a classic.  theres too many memories.....thats why its awesome.   if u really didint play it much as a little kid then maybe thats why you dont like it much

told u i been playin megaman since 1999 and im not really that old so i started playing megaman when i was 8 and i still play it now from time to time. I like megaman and all but i mean some ppl treat him like a god and crap lol.

Offline Random Regular

• heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 09, 2018, 05:54:53 AM
  • ??!!!
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2008, 03:56:34 PM »
last time i played a megaman game was like 2007
but i just love the old megaman games like Megaman 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and megamanX 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,
but megaman 3D ...... [-X  no thank you...
me and my brother played all those megaman games really till we got everything at 100% (2002)  but my brother, he was a pro he played megaman2,3 and 4 without losing one life!
but the last years i dont like those new megaman games like battle network (zero and ZX where good of course)
i like the megaman games and we (my 3 brothers and me) have almost every single game, but i am not a really big mega fan.
lets hope that Megaman 9 will be good like those other old megaman games :)

« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 04:02:34 PM by Mega-Force-Power »

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2008, 04:35:19 PM »
One last question Nutpatch, are you reffering to all the Megaman characters being made for MUGEN? But I've noticed alot of people get mad or annoyed at others for liking something so much. Not accusing of anything, just saying what I have simply noted.

Oh and if you're reffering to all the recent talk about Megaman, it's probably about Megaman 9. It could be the same if Mario hadn't had a game in ten or so years and is getting a new one, there would probably be alot more talk about Mario.

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2008, 06:10:32 PM »
Rockman 7 is one of the best RM in the classic series and much better than the NES remake (nice project though).  I do like X7, just not as much as the others and it wasn't Sony's fault, just a new experience like with Akumajo Dracula on the N64.  I'm not mad at Capcom for taking the chance. 

I probably had the most fun with Rockman 4 as brought back some nice memories.  One thing I like about Rockman 4 was the fact that there were two Wily Castles and the mettaur stage was nice.  I like the Zero series as well though Leviathan's Arcadian level pissed me off in Zero 2.

I blame SONY because they forced Capcom to do something they weren't ready for, translating the series into 3D. SONY wouldn't allow Capcom to carry that series in 2D on their system anymore so they had to take it to the third dimension and X7 was a huge fail in that category, but X8 was the 2nd coming. I suppose you could look at it this way, X7 had to fail for X8 to be awesome.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
  • Last Login:October 25, 2011, 04:13:46 PM
  • Lost My Mojo....Yeah Baby
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2008, 06:31:16 PM »
Rockman X7, Breath of Fire 5, and Capcom Fighting All-Star (Cancel) were all projects that Capcom was experiementing the new 3D enigine.  Your right that X7 had to fail in order for X8, but this was Capcom's doing and I respect them for that.  Sony only wanted to 3D in the U.S. while in Japan there were a number of 2d games coming out (Eh, Tales of Abyss and Tales of Legendia were 3D and were the only Tales of games released in the US PS2 while Tales of Destiny 2, Tales of Rebirth, and Tales of Destiny 1 Remake were released only in Japan and these three were 2d Tales of).

Anyway, Rockman 9 is looking rather nice... I like Tornado Man's tune.  His tune can be heard on www.youtube.com
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2008, 06:36:54 PM »
One last question Nutpatch, are you reffering to all the Megaman characters being made for MUGEN? But I've noticed alot of people get mad or annoyed at others for liking something so much. Not accusing of anything, just saying what I have simply noted.

Oh and if you're reffering to all the recent talk about Megaman, it's probably about Megaman 9. It could be the same if Mario hadn't had a game in ten or so years and is getting a new one, there would probably be alot more talk about Mario.

im talking about megaman in general and im not really mad im not mad at all actually just curious  :-??

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 04, 2012, 03:03:17 AM
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2008, 08:51:50 AM »
exactly, its a classic.  theres too many memories.....thats why its awesome.   if u really didint play it much as a little kid then maybe thats why you dont like it much

told u i been playin megaman since 1999 and im not really that old so i started playing megaman when i was 8 and i still play it now from time to time. I like megaman and all but i mean some ppl treat him like a god and sh*t lol.

its cause he can suck a mean d*ck
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 08:59:54 AM by Gore Whore »

Offline BLue BoMBeR

• Infinity Regular
  • MegaMan #1 Fan
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2008, 10:29:21 AM »
last time i played a megaman game was like 2007
but i just love the old megaman games like Megaman 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and megamanX 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,
but megaman 3D ...... [-X  no thank you...
me and my brother played all those megaman games really till we got everything at 100% (2002)  but my brother, he was a pro he played megaman2,3 and 4 without losing one life!
but the last years i dont like those new megaman games like battle network (zero and ZX where good of course)
i like the megaman games and we (my 3 brothers and me) have almost every single game, but i am not a really big mega fan.
lets hope that Megaman 9 will be good like those other old megaman games :)

well you can probably can finish MM classic  games without losing a life you know? by using save state and load state but for me the only pisses me off in the classics are the blocks which dissappeared and reappeared.. LOL

Offline thefisherkings

• Infinity Regular
  • Jesus Saves!
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2008, 10:35:02 AM »
Then who would you say is above mega man on the video game chart?
This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life!

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2008, 06:06:37 PM »

told u i been playin megaman since 1999 and im not really that old so i started playing megaman when i was 8 and i still play it now from time to time. I like megaman and all but i mean some ppl treat him like a god and sh*t lol.

its cause he can suck a mean d*ck

:DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :D

Offline thefisherkings

• Infinity Regular
  • Jesus Saves!
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2008, 04:42:42 PM »
Then who would you say is above mega man on the video game chart?

Hmm no answers, thats why he is mega star!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[Today at 11:17:34 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by O Ilusionista
[Today at 11:15:00 AM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by GTFoxN6Y
[Today at 01:00:10 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11