collapse

Author Topic: Clayface -by DrHellSpawn  (Read 4711 times)

Offline DrHellSpawn

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 03, 2023, 02:54:26 AM
Re: Clayface -by DrHellSpawn
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2008, 06:26:10 AM »
thanks guys!

@SpiderMew: good idea, ill convert them, when i go home on tuesday
@Dr.FeelGood: i used juggys upper buddy, and zangiefs legs

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 20, 2010, 08:55:01 PM
  • You can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister!
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2008, 10:14:45 AM »
thanks guys!

@SpiderMew: good idea, ill convert them, when i go home on tuesday
@Dr.FeelGood: i used juggys upper buddy, and zangiefs legs

that makes sense wouldent have thought if that he has more flow then sandman if u know what imean

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2008, 10:21:45 AM »
That Gif looks amazing ! A couple sprites need to be aligned , but the work put into it looks great .

That gif is the beginning of half his moves . & you could have him " slide " around on the ground as a mud puddle as his dash . Watch the episodes feat of clay 1 & 2 . There's one part where he comes up from the puddle . Be sweet if you could bring that to life in mugen

Can't wait to see more .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2008, 11:15:23 AM »
i have found bases for him, and finished his stance, but my gif maker couldnt move the sprites to the right position, so i have only this for now:

comments please!

I think the palette needs a little tweek but it looks great. If you want to make it a Wip I'll be glad to help code, or code him. New Spriters doing Batman characters is right up my alley.  :thumbsup:

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 04, 2012, 03:03:17 AM
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2008, 01:14:38 PM »
Not bad, but from a couple of color misstakes i see, im going to have to guess you shrunk a jpg image of him down, and tweeked it a bit so it would look smoother and made it move slightly.

And i beleve that youve posted this in the wrong section, as you said it might become a wip.

dude......shut the f*ck up.

its under graphic arts let it be...damn.    so damn picky

by the way clayface looks awesome,  i can jus imagine how tight the moves will be....

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2008, 01:27:10 PM »
Not bad, but from a couple of color misstakes i see, im going to have to guess you shrunk a jpg image of him down, and tweeked it a bit so it would look smoother and made it move slightly.

And i beleve that youve posted this in the wrong section, as you said it might become a wip.

by the way clayface looks awesome,  i can jus imagine how tight the moves will be....

What the hell's your problem man.
He even admited it was an alterd jpg. I should be able to point out something with out someone telling me to shut the f*ck up. And if i remember correctly, it was in the wip section not graphic arts and it got moved.
Let someone have an opinion without you bashing them for once.

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2008, 01:34:18 PM »

He even admited it was an alterd jpg. I should be able to point out something with out someone telling me to shut the f*ck up. And if i remember correctly, it was in the wip section not graphic arts and it got moved.
i appologize....im jus sick and tired of people giving noobs a hard time. 

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2008, 01:46:04 PM »
Theres a fine line. Picking on newbs is one thing, but without criticism you get no advice, or drive to aspire for. You can usually tell one some ones trolling, but theres a lot of guys that post garbage, and want to be praised for it. Most of the time we try to give advice on how to improve themselves. Ya gotta have an open mind, because this is one of the biggest projects in MUGEN so standards are a little higher here.

Clayface is looking great though.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2008, 02:07:46 PM »

its under graphic arts let it be...damn.  so damn picky

by the way clayface looks awesome, i can jus imagine how tight the moves will be....

Dude , As a main member of Team Spoiler . I am stating right now . I support this project & I think the rest of the team does also . We are just trying to help DrHellspawn make this characetr perfect by giving him advice . I will even help him .

People gave me criticism on Medieval Spawn , I took in some of the advice & made him look better for it . So no one is giving a noob a hard time , just trying to help him out . As a matter of fact I have been in contact with DrHellspawn many times through PM at another forum .

So no one is giving a " noob " a hard time .

Hell , technically we are all still " noobs " to creating to some degree .   

(click to show/hide)

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2008, 07:03:37 PM »
Thanks Alex and DT  :thumbsup:

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2008, 12:44:26 PM »

by the way clayface looks awesome, i can jus imagine how tight the moves will be....

Dude , As a main member of Team Spoiler . I am stating right now . I support this project & I think the rest of the team does also . We are just trying to help DrHellspawn make this characetr perfect by giving him advice . I will even help him .

People gave me criticism on Medieval Spawn , I took in some of the advice & made him look better for it . So no one is giving a noob a hard time , just trying to help him out . As a matter of fact I have been in contact with DrHellspawn many times through PM at another forum .

ya i kno but i still see people out there talkin sh*t to noobs for absolutely no reason. it pisses me off.  jus cause someone is on a forum for a long time doesnt mean there better.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2008, 12:54:13 PM »

ya i kno but i still see people out there talkin sh*t to noobs for absolutely no reason. it pisses me off. jus cause someone is on a forum for a long time doesnt mean there better.

The thing here was is that no one was talking crap to him for absolutely no reason. We're all just trying to help out, pointing out errors here and there isnt giving crap, its constructive criticism.
If we were giving crap, we'd say something like, "oh your no good, give up now and quit, its not worth trying."
Instead were all "It looks good, but here are some artist improvments to make it even better and to fit the art style you were going for in the first place."

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2008, 01:46:55 PM »

ya i kno but i still see people out there talkin sh*t to noobs for absolutely no reason. it pisses me off.  jus cause someone is on a forum for a long time doesnt mean there better.

I think you have an issue about something that isn't even taking place here .

First of all read my post again . I still feel Team Spoiler is filled with noobs . People PM me for help all the time . I'm always shocked " you want help from me ? " So I help them out the best I can . Ususallu I end up telling them to make an intro with 85 frames & you can create like me .  ;*))

As a matter of fact this Clayface looks much better than the one I did some time ago . I love HellSpawn's version & I think everyone else does . He just has a rough road ahead of him by altering that jpeg or whatever Mew mentioned he did . Just trying to help the guy out .

I personally do not think I am better then anyone . OK maybe I do , I go on record saying I think I am better than Spidermew because I would have started WIPing that Skeletor by now  :DxDie   But other than Spidermew I am not better than anyone . I have even been trying to help out that Hybasuku guy who is really new to creating . I remember what is was like when I first started . I was clueless & in the very beginning no one was there to help me . So I just kind of winged it . I don't want anyone else to feel how I did . Hell , If I wasn't so hard headed I probably just would've gave up back then .  I think the rest of my team feels that way too . So we try & help out .

(click to show/hide)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2008, 01:50:07 PM »

ya i kno but i still see people out there talkin sh*t to noobs for absolutely no reason. it pisses me off. jus cause someone is on a forum for a long time doesnt mean there better.

No but if you think people arent going to give honest critical feedback when some one posts a sprite or Wip, and asks for thoughts I gotta say those people arent ready for Mugen if all they expect is praise.

Theres a differance between constructrive criticism, and flaming some one. You cant just interject some angry response over normal routine daily advice. Infinity is a forum that tries to help people better themselves, not just blindly praise them. At the same time people can expect fair advice, and if someone does get out of line we generally tell them theyre out of line.

A matter fact several of the trolls have gotten the boot over the last several months.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2008, 01:54:18 PM »

I personally do not think I am better then anyone . OK maybe I do , I go on record saying I think I am better than Spidermew because I would have started WIPing that Skeletor by now  :DxDie   But other than Spidermew I am not better than anyone.

OHHHH so you you think your better then me now hmmmmm *diva head bobble*
j00 try spriting these leg squiggles on 8 frames of walking animation mixing Hayato and Fei Long sprites.. See how fast it takes you, you toaster eatting bigshot.
:D :D :D ;*))

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2008, 01:58:15 PM »

I personally do not think I am better then anyone . OK maybe I do , I go on record saying I think I am better than Spidermew because I would have started WIPing that Skeletor by now  :DxDie   But other than Spidermew I am not better than anyone.

OHHHH so you you think your better then me now hmmmmm *diva head bobble*
j00 try spriting these leg squiggles on 8 frames of walking animation mixing Hayato and Fei Long sprites.. See how fast it takes you, you toaster eatting bigshot.
:D :D :D ;*))

Try this on for size , you pretty looking punk ..........

:DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

(click to show/hide)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2008, 02:02:08 PM »
Hey look I caught it.

Now i'm keeping it!

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2008, 02:10:57 PM »
UUUUUhhhhhhhhh , why does everyone have to steal my toaster ?  ;*))

Don't make me start doing toaster fatalities up in this beeeeeyotch !  :o

(click to show/hide)

Offline b.easy

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:December 01, 2022, 11:28:07 PM
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2008, 02:21:12 PM »
come on guys, this is getting a little too  >:-(-|...

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2008, 04:28:58 PM »
come on guys, this is getting a little too  >:-(-|...

let them be lol

Offline DrHellSpawn

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 03, 2023, 02:54:26 AM
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2008, 07:47:25 PM »
on topic:

hey guys, im back, thanks for the feedback! i will fix the little bugs later, here is what i got for the new stance, how you like it?

i will keep the old one as a part of an intro

Offline Hybasuku

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 23, 2013, 05:06:46 PM
  • Bullseye little Murdock!
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2008, 07:50:42 PM »
That's good! That is really good! uh, god, i need a life, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!  (:|  (:|  (:|  (:| don't wake me up  >:( !
"Madness?  XD|| "
"Tonight blood tastes good!"-Hybasuku

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2008, 08:20:30 PM »
on topic:

hey guys, im back, thanks for the feedback! i will fix the little bugs later, here is what i got for the new stance, how you like it?

@-) Thats amazing, i wouldnt change a thing at all.  :thumbsup:

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2008, 10:51:23 PM »
on topic:

Holy Fraggarolla  :o

I'm loving him

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 20, 2010, 08:55:01 PM
  • You can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister!
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2008, 10:53:58 PM »
on topic:

yea!!!!

i love it cant wait till u Wip it <3

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[Today at 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar