collapse

Author Topic: [MKvsSF3] Chameleon WIP  (Read 8658 times)

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
Re: [MKvsSF3] Chameleon WIP
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2008, 11:59:52 AM »
The thing I like the most about that flash vid was how that chameleon froze projectiles & then when someone ran into them , they were frozen .

If you could add that feature to your chameleon , that would be incredible !

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline DMK

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 21, 2022, 03:57:45 AM
    • Ascended M.U.G.E.N.
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2008, 05:05:17 PM »
That would be only possible in a full game or if the characters he was fighting had similar coding.

The sad limitations to M.U.G.E.N.

Offline haso3d

• Last Login:June 09, 2013, 06:37:01 PM
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2008, 05:10:39 PM »
 :DxDie  ^^(PM)^ XD Atice friend I want to know when you leave this great char  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
 Atice friend I want to know when you leave this great char  [-O< [-O<   :O*D :O*D :O*D

Offline MirageAtoli

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:May 13, 2011, 03:25:23 AM
  • Oh, my Paws and Whiskers!
« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2008, 02:37:37 AM »
That would be only possible in a full game or if the characters he was fighting had similar coding.

The sad limitations to M.U.G.E.N.

Reverse and negate the projectile and spawn a 'frozen' projectile where the projectile was frozen using the air document of p2.

Offline chuchoryu

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:November 25, 2020, 09:53:03 PM
  • Show me what you can do
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2008, 04:15:37 PM »
your chameleon need a sounds from vid MK vs SF 3?, tou call me to send the MK vs SF sounds riped.

Call me: chuchoryu@hotmail.com

and, your chameleon use 4 boton (MK style) or 6 boton (SF style)?......(sorry my bad inglish, im mexican) ^^(PM)^

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • Last Login:May 20, 2024, 07:30:49 PM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2008, 10:28:43 PM »
6 buttons.. 4 buttons is not enough!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 10:31:31 PM by ATICE »

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
    • My Creations
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2008, 07:31:37 PM »
Well...

After waiting for too long.. I still have not gotten MKvsSF3 ice sprites..
If anyone has them or can rip them for me (if that's not wrong to do or w/e..) that would be superb. Just PM them to me and you will be credited for them properly.

Just to give you a little update..
Here's what I have for the next WIP video.

All basics (completed)
Standard attacks (completed and modified)
New Intro (80% done)
Ice moves (50% done with standard) (0% done with advanced)
*Regular ice is put in, as of now.. MKvsSF3 Chameleon's ice sprites will be put in once received.*
Note: Standard meaning basic ice moves.. like the one regular ice move.. advanced meaning air ice moves.. ice moves that you can stand on.. I am working really hard on getting the "stand on" ice moves to work.. very difficult.. may only be in version 2.0 of Chameleon.

The green gellyball moves won't be in the next WIP video.

I'm making the WIP video a week or 2 from now.. sorry for the delay, but I am working hard on him..

[edit] I just need the MKvsSF3 ice sprites.. I found the green gellyball ones.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 08:40:51 PM by ATICE »

Offline chuchoryu

• Last Login:November 25, 2020, 09:53:03 PM
  • Show me what you can do
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2008, 08:23:37 PM »
Hi! again me, chuchoryu. So.....yor Chameleon no have any butons?.
My question is.....Chameleon can use the Shun goku satsu (ragin demon)?
Chameleon in one future have a Hadoken?
And....Chameleon use a especial intro whit shin lvl 2 akuma by Failure?
 :D
(Sorry my bad english....again)

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2008, 08:48:22 PM »
Hi! again me, chuchoryu. So.....yor Chameleon no have any butons?.
My question is.....Chameleon can use the Shun goku satsu (ragin demon)?
Chameleon in one future have a Hadoken?
And....Chameleon use a especial intro whit shin lvl 2 akuma by Failure?
 :D
(Sorry my bad english....again)
0________0

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
    • My Creations
« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2008, 11:35:27 PM »
I don't think you should post here (churchoryu), because I couldn't understand a lick of what you were saying..

Um.. anyways.. for an update:

Life (and definitely school) has gotten in the way of the progess of this char..

I am trying my best to put in time to get these ice moves done for the next WIP vid, to show what plans I have for this char basically.. Um.. The next WIP vid is most likely to be delayed till the 20th of this month, as I'm trying my best to keep my grades up.. have a life.. and work on this WIP all at the same time..

I am continuing to work on this WIP.. but progress is slowing down quite a bit, due to school and such..

I still plan to bring in no green gellyball moves for the next WIP video..

P.S. After Chameleon, this will be my last char for quite a while.. I'm waiting to see what plans Elecbyte will bring, and then go from there.. hopefully we all will still be making chars and stages.. and not just Elecbyte's staff making them, after the "major MUGEN update" that they're planning..

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• :+:Simply Twist'D:+:
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 30, 2018, 06:11:39 PM
  • ...I spit blood before I speak...
    • -"aPoCaLyPsE's Bio... Enter with Caution..."
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2008, 07:41:17 PM »
hang in there, I feel your pain of juggling life, work, bills, and MUGEN. Looks great is i haven't noted that to you before, I've had me eye on  him for some time now.

I'm waiting to see what plans Elecbyte will bring, and then go from there.. hopefully we all will still be making chars and stages.. and not just Elecbyte's staff making them, after the "major MUGEN update" that they're planning..

I thought that was a hoax and someone just hacked electbyte's page?   :-??

-"aPoC."

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
    • My Creations
« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2008, 10:44:19 PM »
 >:-(-| To be honest, I think they're the real deal.. I think they just want to do a major upgrade to MUGEN.. they may even stay on this time around, because waretatteeta... (can't say the word.. lol) is not that big of a deal anymore.. Most of the people have gotten over it, and have learned to accept the fact that waretatataeattaata's are a bunch of losers who have no life and just want to rip people's hard-worked creations off. To be completely honest, I found someone who had claimed Reu's (may he rest in peace) Evil Ken & Evil Ryu creations as their own.. So, I got a buddy, and deleted their website.. it was fun knowing that I stopped another waretatatetateatta..

ON TOPIC: I am still working on the green gellyball sprites.. trying to perfect them for MUGEN.. I haven't messed with any of the ice coding since I put it in there.. I will be doing that again soon.. The ice everything - from coding to the animations - is at about 40%..

Offline DMK

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 21, 2022, 03:57:45 AM
    • Ascended M.U.G.E.N.
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2008, 12:25:18 AM »
They arn't bro. It was a complete hoax (for some reason) to get on the edge of the community. Don't get botherd up in that.

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
    • My Creations
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2008, 01:35:36 PM »
 >:-(-| Well.. I am starting to believe that.. because I went to the F.A.Q. and they said they're coming back when 2-D is back in style... it already is in style.. lol..

On topic: The next WIP video has another set back date to April 11th.. I will most likely change it to a little earlier (like April 5th) if I get a lot of work done this spring break.

I plan on working on the ice sprites mostly, still. I am done working on the green gellyball sprites right now, because I want to work on the ice moves and get that taken care of so I can release the next video. I plan on being at least 80% done with the ice moves by the time Spring Break ends.

So.. they wip video's changed date is only temporary, as I find time to work on Chameleon.

I'm hoping for an early July release date, just to let you know. No betas. The test release will obviously be sent out before then. Remember the test release is only for "fixing problems" purposes, so that the 1.0 release will be really good.

More small news & updates to come soon..

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:July 21, 2010, 12:00:11 AM
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2008, 02:38:48 PM »
Well,I detect win in this topic, so good luck on the wip.
I am sure it will be good,what am I kidding of course it will..it's [MKvsSF3] Chameleon lol  :D

"I am two people"      Cyclysm & Sgt.Rotter

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
    • My Creations
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2008, 11:12:41 PM »
For a small St. Patty's Day update, I now have the glowing ice and the glowing green gellyball sprites. So.. next week is Spring Break for me, and I should be able to get a lot of work done with Chameleon during that time duration.

That's all for now really..
ATICE

Offline Negi Springfield

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:December 26, 2022, 03:12:38 PM
  • Got some change?!
    • Hokuto_no_Fan
« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2008, 01:36:20 PM »
wow, forgot all about this W.I.P
still going strong huh?
well just remember detail and crisp effects is nothing without smooth, fair(phhfftt over-rated) gameplay
XP just saying!

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
    • My Creations
« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2008, 12:05:08 AM »
Well.. it's been a few days..

>:-(-| For a little surprise, this up and coming WIP video will have a picture that holds a clue to my next char. It may be very easy to guess.. it may not.. (I've been watching too much National Treasure.. lol..) I'll tell you right now though.. it's not Shin LVL2 Akuma.. I just think that xPreatorianx, -SyN-, and Failure's versions of that char are sufficient enough for everyone.

My next char (after Chameleon) will not be started till the fall or the winter, because I want to take a break after Chameleon is done.
The WIP video's date is being changed to April 5th, because I have more of the ice move done than expected.

On topic: I plan on getting 100% done with the standard ice move, before Spring Break ends.

That is all for now again..
As always, I will keep you all updated.
ATICE

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
    • My Creations
« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2008, 04:10:30 AM »
 >:-(-| Well.. sadly Spring Break (week) has come to an end.. now just the weekend and back off to school...  %-(

Back on Topic: Chameleon has progressed well this past week. I have kept my word and have started working hard on the ice moves.. I have all of the ice sprites done (the originals..). I have yet to finish the ice clone sprites, due to Proxicide not making a standing one..  :-w
I would say I'm about 70% done with the standard ice move.

Recently, I have taken Chameleon's size into consideration, therefore I have.... well.. resized him.. lol. The hitsparks and CLSN boxes are in place, as well.

Um.. the WIP video will still be hosted up on April 5th. If I do not have the ice move fully done by that time, I will just go ahead and make 2 separate vids.. one being the WIP video.. showing all of the standard animations.. and the other one will be hosted later on showing the ice move in play. I know you all are eager to see what I have done with Chameleon.. so.. you won't be disappointed. Oh, and the picture clue to my next char will still be in the WIP video.

After this WIP video, I am definitely sure the next one will include some green gellyball moves and some smooth & extreme combos.

Stay tuned..
ATICE

Offline DMP

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 18, 2011, 03:49:25 PM
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2008, 01:18:53 PM »
thanks for the info really looking forward to this  :)

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: April 02, 2008, 10:54:34 PM »
Hey if you still want the avi done. Just give me the shield without the sprite. I downloaded the gif of the stance in the first page, so it will be easy to do.

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
    • My Creations
« Reply #96 on: April 03, 2008, 12:09:10 AM »
Thanks, and I sent the file.

Well.. just to keep you all updated.. I'm about 85% done with the standard ice move now.. I just gotta finish working on the ice clones, have someone fix the move for me (for some reason it's not working), and then I can make the vid. The vid shall be made no later than April 7th or April 8th.

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
    • My Creations
« Reply #97 on: April 05, 2008, 11:51:13 PM »
Chameleon has been progressing very well since the beginning of Spring Break. Overall, I have fixed all of the basics speeds including attacks. Fixed alignment a few times. Modified coding. Added a few sounds. More sounds will most likely be added before the next WIP video.

Unfortunately, I do not have a mic and have not figured out how to record sound without a mic just yet.. so bear with me on that. I'll most likely be purchasing a mic before Chameleon is released.

All I have to do with the ice move now, is put the ice clones in, and then getting the move to work properly.

I have come along way since the last WIP video, which was made in late December. I know I had said I would be making a WIP video in February, but I was dealing with some issues... real-life related, and Chameleon related. Therefore, the WIP video's date will not change anymore.

WIP video will be hosted on the 8th of this month. It will be hosted around 8 pm.. I don't know if you'll be able to see the video that day, because youtube is kinda slow when processing videos.

That's all for now... no more news till the next WIP video is released.

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 28, 2024, 12:10:06 AM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #98 on: April 06, 2008, 12:41:26 AM »
Chameleon has been progressing very well since the beginning of Spring Break. Overall, I have fixed all of the basics speeds including attacks. Fixed alignment a few times. Modified coding. Added a few sounds. More sounds will most likely be added before the next WIP video.

Unfortunately, I do not have a mic and have not figured out how to record sound without a mic just yet.. so bear with me on that. I'll most likely be purchasing a mic before Chameleon is released.

All I have to do with the ice move now, is put the ice clones in, and then getting the move to work properly.

I have come along way since the last WIP video, which was made in late December. I know I had said I would be making a WIP video in February, but I was dealing with some issues... real-life related, and Chameleon related. Therefore, the WIP video's date will not change anymore.

WIP video will be hosted on the 8th of this month. It will be hosted around 8 pm.. I don't know if you'll be able to see the video that day, because youtube is kinda slow when processing videos.

That's all for now... no more news till the next WIP video is released.

Can't wait to see the video  :)

Nice avatar BTW  :thumbsup:

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #99 on: April 06, 2008, 12:58:51 AM »
 ^^(PM)^
that`s exactly my reaction...your wip is looking really good ATICE
Keep up with Chameleon  :thumbsup:

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
[1]
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal