collapse

Author Topic: R@CE 45's MVC Ability patches  (Read 10526 times)

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
Re: R@CE 45's MVC Ability patches
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2009, 01:35:13 AM »
 E.Honda by Gargoyle has been patched up and ready to go along with some surprises inside too....    Check the first post for download link muhu hahahaha  >:D <<<< my evil villan laugh  :D

And just in case youi guys r havung a hard time finding out where gargoyle's E.honda (The character itself) is, here is a link to where it can be found at mugen-infantry cus i would have gave you a link to the exact place where it is on the conversion site but i think they ask people not to link directly to their site so i will respect there wishes, you can get there by using this link here at infantry

http://www.mugen-infantry.net/index.php?ind=database&op=entry_view&iden=1105

simply go to the link that is provided under the screenshot and then when u get to the conversion website go under the capcom section and look for e.honda by gargoyle (He can be found on the 5th page under the capcom characters section

I gave you info on where to find him so please dont come asking me where can i find him ok.....  :-??

so there you go guys, enjoy  :)

Offline hakeem-rj

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 14, 2024, 04:24:11 PM
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2009, 07:11:30 AM »
Hey, R@CE, congratulations. It's coming out super.
However, I have one thing to report. Don't know if it's me or not, but when I launch with Guy and try to hit the opponent, the char doesn't hit. It's like punching nothing.
Have I done something wrong?
Sorry for my poor english and thanks in advance!

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 26, 2010, 01:54:40 PM
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2009, 08:35:57 AM »
E.Honda??  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  youve done it again.

« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2009, 05:23:52 PM »
Hey, R@CE, congratulations. It's coming out super.
However, I have one thing to report. Don't know if it's me or not, but when I launch with Guy and try to hit the opponent, the char doesn't hit. It's like punching nothing.
Have I done something wrong?
Sorry for my poor english and thanks in advance!

thanks dude i'm glad you like them, anyway about Guy i took Guy's patch down awhile back cus i was wroking on somethings with him, so i dont kno if whether u put the wrong stuff in his folders or if u tried to patch him using a newly updated Guy cus since i made the patch pots has udated all of his characters....

Either way, u will have to wait on the new pact h for Guy, dotn worry this one i'm gonna post will be a complete version just like urien... so either check what u have again and make sure u put the pacth in right or just wait for me to upload Guy

E.Honda??  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  youve done it again.

hahaha, Mastamasta, hahah i'm glad you like the patches dude, but i dont deserve all of the thanks, the creators r the one who made the characters, they deserve thanks as well, i just simple did some editing  (or alot) hahaha
buit i appreciate it

And by the way, i just want to go ahead and say this while i got the chance, dont ask me to do a patch for Reu's characters at all!!! the guy who is in charge of his works will go berserk if you mess with Reu's works....
sorry i guess you guys just have to play with his characters how they r  :-??

Anyway guy and Lei Lei next... stay tuned peace

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 26, 2010, 01:54:40 PM
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2009, 06:31:43 PM »
  hahaha, Mastamasta, hahah i'm glad you like the patches dude, but i dont deserve all of the thanks, the creators r the one who made the characters, they deserve thanks as well, i just simple did some editing  (or alot) hahaha
buit i appreciate it

nah but for real, its hard to find WORKING mvc patchs, or at that note, there hard to find period. you got the launcher down, i can actually do some crazy @$$ combos. the creators of the character will always get there due praise. but these patchs are still worth a  ^:)^ and a  :)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 06:40:01 PM by mastamasta »

Offline hakeem-rj

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2009, 06:54:19 AM »
Thanks, man! By the way, Honda and Vega are perfect.
Could be the wrong version of Guy.
However, when I tried Fei-Long, an error message popped up and quit the game. Have this happened to everyone or just me?

« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2009, 07:59:13 AM »
haha just u dude, make sure u have downloaded a fresh version of each chracter patch that i make, and make sure u r putting them in the right spot

by the way sorry guys i got sleepy so that is why i didnt finish guy, i forgot i had to add other things to him but dont worry the patch will be posted today
and who knows, their might even be some surprises in store  :-??  ;D
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 08:08:54 AM by R@CE 45 »

Offline merculix

• Last Login:January 25, 2021, 02:51:31 AM
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2009, 08:49:55 AM »
Dude I just love your patches. It makes my custom made MVC3 awesome.
Do you think you could patch Birdie, Gen and R.Mika?

Merculix

Offline hakeem-rj

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2009, 10:48:18 AM »
Hm, sorry, working now! Anyway, great patches!
Do you intend to do Darkstalkers? Rikuo, Q-Bee, Sasquatch? Just asking!

Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 08:33:04 AM by hakeem-rj »

« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2009, 11:08:52 AM »
Dude I just love your patches. It makes my custom made MVC3 awesome.
Do you think you could patch Birdie, Gen and R.Mika?

Merculix

funy you say that, i already have birdie, Gen, and R.Mika patched i just have to go and touch their velocities up and they r good to go

Hm, sorry, working now! Anyway, great patches!
Do you intend to do Darkstalkers? Rikuo, Q-Bee, Sasquatch? Just asking!

Thanks!

See i told ya dude, hahaa, but i'm glad u got them to finally work, anyway the same goes toward what u said, i actually have mostly all of the darkstalkers patched except Lei-Lei and Sasquatch, and Queen Bee

Good suggestion though

I Think after Guy and Lei Lei i'm gonna go back to patching SNK chars

« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 01:50:28 PM by R@CE 45 »

« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2009, 02:00:28 PM »

Full MVC Patch for Pot's Guy has now been added, check first post for the download link

Make sure you goand download Guy from Pot's website and also put the right things in the right folders when u move the patches over in Guy's folder ok

Hope you guys enjoy  :), there will be updates in the future with him and Urien also

forgot to credit some people with this so let me do this now,

First off to Pots for making this awesome version of Guy
b.Easy for making this awesome Hyper Portrait
Reza for his coding with the zoom on the hyper portraits
and Imt for some coding for the dash sparks and move around before the round coding
and as well as some sounds & sprites from the template

« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 02:08:26 PM by R@CE 45 »

Offline merculix

• Last Login:January 25, 2021, 02:51:31 AM
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2009, 02:24:38 PM »
Before you go and patch SNK characters, could you please patch Maki?

Thanks dude. You do a great job. :)

« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2009, 02:45:55 PM »
Well i would do rajaa's but i would have to ask him but 9 times out of ten he's gonna say no, but i have to respect watever he decides cus he made her in the first place

Out of all of the Maki's out there, i luv his maki the best, but if not her then i'll just use the one i have already done for h's maki although i haven't posted it cus it still has some cvs stuff in there (gameplay) so things still need to be worked out

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
  • Last Login:February 23, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
  • Amateur Animator, Editor, Game Programmer
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2009, 03:07:53 PM »

Full MVC Patch for Pot's Guy has now been added, check first post for the download link

Make sure you goand download Guy from Pot's website and also put the right things in the right folders when u move the patches over in Guy's folder ok

Hope you guys enjoy  :), there will be updates in the future with him and Urien also

forgot to credit some people with this so let me do this now,

First off to Pots for making this awesome version of Guy
b.Easy for making this awesome Hyper Portrait
Reza for his coding with the zoom on the hyper portraits
and Imt for some coding for the dash sparks and move around before the round coding
and as well as some sounds & sprites from the template

Holy (insert word here)!
First Urien, Now Guy?! You're incredible!

« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2009, 03:12:09 PM »
Holy (insert word here)!
First Urien, Now Guy?! You're incredible!

do me a favor and upload all of these onto your site as well Komm that way you can get more hits

sorry i kno i told u that night i was gonna slide u Urien but i kept on finding more stuff that needed to be worked on so i worked on it all of that same night...

Yeah i'm gonna do Lei Lei next, she's almost done, i just gota go dust her up

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2009, 03:17:32 PM »
do me a favor and upload all of these onto your site as well Komm that way you can get more hits

sorry i kno i told u that night i was gonna slide u Urien but i kept on finding more stuff that needed to be worked on so i worked on it all of that same night...

Yeah i'm gonna do Lei Lei next, she's almost done, i just gota go dust her up

It's ok, I'll upload them. You be on the lookout on the full version of my Kyosuke patch. the Update is alomst done!

« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2009, 03:28:40 PM »
It's ok, I'll upload them. You be on the lookout on the full version of my Kyosuke patch. the Update is alomst done!

I will dude, hey by the way, things r looking good on my end but yo if you want to take the super armor off of Urien just null the super armor in the statedef - 2 ok

And also i made patches for E-Honda, feilong and vega as well so make sure u upload them on their too ok thanks :)

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2009, 03:31:42 PM »
I will dude, hey by the way, things r looking good on my end but yo if you want to take the super armor off of Urien just null the super armor in the statedef - 2 ok

And also i made patches for E-Honda, feilong and vega as well so make sure u upload them on their too ok thanks :)
ok

« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2009, 04:59:24 PM »
just found a bug guys if you have Guy this is what i need for u to do

I forgot to change the animation of the super jump explode to 64 in the animation section

So what i want u to do is if u have him already all u have to do is find his super jump animation which should be animtaion 62 and change it to 64 inside where u see 62 at in the begin animation thing

i'm about to upload the newly fixed one now so if u have downloaded it already  go and download the patch again cus i just fixed it

Offline hakeem-rj

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2009, 09:13:12 PM »
Thanks for Guy! Always dreamed of playing him! One question and one suggestion:

Question: Are the SNK characters you are going to patch the ones from CVS or the older ones, like KOF?
Suggestion: Using E. Honda, I noticed that a slow guy like him would never be able to link the six hits. On the other hand, Vega would. What if you used ground and maybe even air combos a little less… complex? Like, instead of linking the six hits, linking only one of the weaks, one of the mediums and one of the hards? I don't know if I made myself clear. Sorry for the poor english.

Offline Warcueid

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 17, 2020, 10:42:46 PM
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2009, 10:36:42 PM »
Just tested him out. Hes great just needs a few touch ups.
-He can't connect hits with someone if they jump into the air and hes on the ground. He can only hit once and thats it.
-Its looks weird to see his air specials use their ground sparks.
-His superpauses don't pause the opponent correctly, causing no super being able to combo into.
-The Super background and Hyper Combo Finish backgrounds are missing frames.Please fix cause they may give people seizures. XD(really hope they don't though ;D.)
-Hard kick and punch shouldn't be able to combo into themselves.
-Some cvs stuff is still in there that should be removed, like: Parry, dodge roll, and EX moves. But, I'm sure you will, you don't have to.

Thats it for now, congrats you did a great job. Hope to see more. :thumbsup: (please do Pots' Lei-Lei  [-O<)

« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2009, 10:29:42 AM »
Just tested him out. Hes great just needs a few touch ups.
-He can't connect hits with someone if they jump into the air and hes on the ground. He can only hit once and thats it.
-Its looks weird to see his air specials use their ground sparks.
-His superpauses don't pause the opponent correctly, causing no super being able to combo into.
-The Super background and Hyper Combo Finish backgrounds are missing frames.Please fix cause they may give people seizures. XD(really hope they don't though ;D.)
-Hard kick and punch shouldn't be able to combo into themselves.
-Some cvs stuff is still in there that should be removed, like: Parry, dodge roll, and EX moves. But, I'm sure you will, you don't have to.

Thats it for now, congrats you did a great job. Hope to see more. :thumbsup: (please do Pots' Lei-Lei  [-O<)

thanks for the feedback dude it was needed badly... Ok now i dont kno about him not being able to hit some body while they r in the air, cus  i never seen that happen, Make sure you patched him right, but i will go back and check again just to see

I have him having the ground sparks in the air cus i like it like that and besides the way i went and coded him it makes it where u can do his some of his specials in the air so whatever is on the ground will be in the air also, sorry u dont like it dude but its staying

All of the cvs stuff is staying, that's why i call it mvc custom and even chose to convert this guy over cus i wanted him to have all of the stuff Pots gave him, but what i might do is go in there nd null all of that stuff fpr you guys so that u guys will havre a chose in the matter

The hyper background is the same as Kong's characters so i dont see why everybody keep on saying that they r missing frames i mean they might be but i'm suing the same one his characters have and no body said abything about his so i dont get it but however i will try to slow the speed down on them in the anim, and wow tha stuff real;ly gives u guys a headache, hahaha well never get a roller coaster cus you'll be don for hahah... Just kidding

I made his hard punch and kick combo into each other cus that is my own way of chaining i like it like that, I could fix it the way yyou r talkin about where it wont do that but this is just how i like it.....

Reason being, it lets guy pull off more comos and lets him have a fighting chance against someone like akuma or evil ryu and rugal and so on

The super pauses, good find cus i thought something was wrong with that, i'll go and try to fic that

Good news though guys, i fixed it where now the combo text will show p properly hahah, MARVELOUS

The problem that i washaivng was that the text had the same variable number as somethin else inside pot's characters and now i kno what it was so everything is good now

« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2009, 10:34:32 AM »
Thanks for Guy! Always dreamed of playing him! One question and one suggestion:

Question: Are the SNK characters you are going to patch the ones from CVS or the older ones, like KOF?
Suggestion: Using E. Honda, I noticed that a slow guy like him would never be able to link the six hits. On the other hand, Vega would. What if you used ground and maybe even air combos a little less… complex? Like, instead of linking the six hits, linking only one of the weaks, one of the mediums and one of the hards? I don't know if I made myself clear. Sorry for the poor english.

I kno E Honda should play slow but i always hated that about him and that is why if u played with him and tried to fight somebody like akuma or some boss character, you would not stand a chnce, so that is why i prefere to leave him alone like he is

Need i remind you that e.honda htat i gave you has 2 modes, in his G Roove, he will trasfrom into a more powerful mode, this mode was created solely for him so he would stnad a chnce against those powerful characters, but anyway, i'll be updating later but for now he will stay the same

As for the snk characters i am goin to do both new and old snkcharacters.... So that means some from cvs and from kof and many other capcom games

My reason for stppin on the capcom characters is cus the snk characters lets just face it, some of them we will never see in mvc stykle unless i do something about it.... so i will

Offline hakeem-rj

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2009, 11:56:33 AM »
Hm, I see. Good point. I tested him against stronger characters a little while — like the ones Kong made — and his speed saved me sometimes.

As for the SNK characters, Mai Shiranui, please! :D

Thanks.

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2009, 10:44:15 PM »
Hey R@CE, you know reza got a good Hyper BG and a good Hyper Combo Finish BG as well in his terry. You could probably use that.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar