collapse

Author Topic: R@CE 45's MVC Ability patches  (Read 10541 times)

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 03, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
  • JDubbs: 1st Name, Last Name
Re: R@CE 45's MVC Ability patches
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2009, 01:40:18 AM »
i keep getting the error message that says that "Error in State/Custom.st Character is not designed to run in this version of mugen" I have the mugen for windows and not mac
You think You Know Me

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster
[/URL]

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2009, 02:57:50 AM »
u sure u patched him right cus everthing works fine u just have to mke sure u put the patches in the right folder

i mean u see others have gotten  it to work so that should let u kno that u may not have put them in correctly

Offline Playing Enemy

• Portrait & Screenpack Creator
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:December 26, 2018, 03:59:17 PM
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Royalty7 - The best decision I ever made
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2009, 08:56:51 AM »
What's up R@ce 45? I don't think I've ever commented on your patches before. Let me just start by saying that your SF3 Ryu patch has made that Ryu my all time favorite character to fight with. Total @ss beater. It's almost funny. Also, I really like your Ash and Krauser patches. Actually all of your patches for the KoF chars frickin rock. You should make some for the TMNT chars too if you ever get bored. They're the only people in my roster that pretty much suck huge amounts of @ss, but I'm sure you could fix that. Or maybe one for Adon, Kyo, or Iori (all 3 would be cooler though) ^-^. Just an idea. Thanks for all your patches though. I'm sure all those took a lot of time and work. Thanks for the contributions. Believe me when I say, they are appreciated greatly. Keep them coming.  =D>  :w00t:  :thumbsup:

"Maybe I am what they say I am.  A maniac...a psycho killer."

« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2009, 07:39:56 PM »
What's up R@ce 45? I don't think I've ever commented on your patches before. Let me just start by saying that your SF3 Ryu patch has made that Ryu my all time favorite character to fight with. Total @ss beater. It's almost funny. Also, I really like your Ash and Krauser patches. Actually all of your patches for the KoF chars frickin rock. You should make some for the TMNT chars too if you ever get bored. They're the only people in my roster that pretty much suck huge amounts of @ss, but I'm sure you could fix that. Or maybe one for Adon, Kyo, or Iori (all 3 would be cooler though) ^-^. Just an idea. Thanks for all your patches though. I'm sure all those took a lot of time and work. Thanks for the contributions. Believe me when I say, they are appreciated greatly. Keep them coming.  =D>  :w00t:  :thumbsup:

Thanks alot dude, i just like to edit and make music, that's what i do.... anyway, i'm glad u enjopy them dude, i was thinking of making some kind of edit of a kof game where all the characters would have mvc abilities but different thinkings as far as hyper back grounds and stuff...

I dont kno, maybe i will, or wont but for now, i'll just keep on doin what i do, but yeah i dont think i'll be just doin simple patches any more, i'm gonna go back and redo some my old patches....

some of them r not perfect but that's whar updates r for right...

Guy, Urien, and even Lei Lei, who i havent released yet, still need some work... but i'm getting there so wish me luck

by the way, guys i mean to tell u, remember how i said after lei i was goin to do snk people, well Guys how about Real bout versions of andy Bogard and Krauser

Pretty tight huh, i'm workin on them as well.. well anyway, sorry for lei lei not being ready i been trying to fix a bug that is on her and guy with the combo texting.....

If i cant find out what it is, i'll just null it nd update her when i find out what the problem is...

Offline Worksa8

• Rocket Punch!
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:June 13, 2021, 01:19:25 PM
  • Rocket Punch!
« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2009, 09:48:10 PM »
I love KOF fighter characters, but I hate how they play.
I would really like to see more MVC patches for them, because they realllyy need it.

Offline merculix

• Last Login:January 25, 2021, 02:51:31 AM
« Reply #80 on: February 09, 2009, 05:21:39 AM »
Is it possible for you to patch R.Mika, Gen, Birdie, Rikuo, Viktor, Sasquatch and Lei-Lei?
Those characters really need to be patched. :)
And if they'd be patched all capcom characters (excluding some Street Fighter III chars) would have MVC abilities.
That would be a dream come true. :D

Offline Playing Enemy

• Contributor
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: February 09, 2009, 06:38:52 AM »
Dude, don't even tease about making the KOF game you're talking about. I don't know if I could handle that much coolness in my life. Stuff like that makes dreaming seem boring, it's so cool. Seriously though, you should really consider sticking to that idea. It definitely would be one of the coolest installments in the Mugen realm, and is much needed. I think patches like yours are just as good as characters in my opinion, so making a full-game based on patched characters as long as they're as good of quality as all your current ones, is a great idea. Kyo, Ryo, Rugal, etc. in MvC mode just makes the mouth water. Damn that would be frickin awesome. PLEASE DO IT.

P.S.  Could you possibly consider making a patch for Haohmaru? I've been waiting for an MvC version of him ever since I've known about Mugen. If not it's cool, just a request.

« Reply #82 on: February 09, 2009, 11:23:23 AM »
Dude, don't even tease about making the KOF game you're talking about. I don't know if I could handle that much coolness in my life. Stuff like that makes dreaming seem boring, it's so cool. Seriously though, you should really consider sticking to that idea. It definitely would be one of the coolest installments in the Mugen realm, and is much needed. I think patches like yours are just as good as characters in my opinion, so making a full-game based on patched characters as long as they're as good of quality as all your current ones, is a great idea. Kyo, Ryo, Rugal, etc. in MvC mode just makes the mouth water. Damn that would be frickin awesome. PLEASE DO IT.

P.S.  Could you possibly consider making a patch for Haohmaru? I've been waiting for an MvC version of him ever since I've known about Mugen. If not it's cool, just a request.

Haohmaru, dude I've already patched him, i just wanted to make a full patch for him like i did with guy and urien, plus he has new moves tha my frien went and made for him....

this Haohmaru is the real deal, but like i said, i dont really feel like just patching characters the old way anymore cus they dont feel complete to me... but who knows maybe i'll cancel that

oh and yeah, i'm tryin not to do patches for people that already have mvc style or will of who i kno will come to have them very soon...

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 22, 2024, 08:58:55 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2009, 12:03:15 PM »
oh and yeah, i'm tryin not to do patches for people that already have mvc style or will of who i kno will come to have them very soon...

Holy crap, I've frigging got it!

Errdicator's Lion-O!
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Playing Enemy

• Contributor
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2009, 06:30:35 AM »
Dude, keep doing whatever it is that you do. Just make sure you finish that Haohmaru if nothing else. I agree, if you made full blown patches for characters like your Urien patch, that would definitely be better. Some of them do feel a little incomplete I guess. I'm only saying that though, cause you said it first. I'm not talking crap or anything like that. Still, incomplete or not, all your patches have made the characters more fun to play with. Also, I definitely agree with G Lux of the A.H.K. on Erradicators Lion-o. I just took him off my roster cause he was kind of lame to fight with. The coolness of him just being him wasn't cutting it anymore. He could definitely use some improvement. Maybe even Death Maul (Darth Maul) since he's a horrible character in my opinion, and the Mugen community needs some Star Wars characters, especially if you gave him some new moves and maybe a frickin light saber/staff like he's supposed to have. I know he's not MvC already, but still. Anyways, good luck on all your current projects.

« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2009, 06:53:15 AM »
Dude, keep doing whatever it is that you do. Just make sure you finish that Haohmaru if nothing else. I agree, if you made full blown patches for characters like your Urien patch, that would definitely be better. Some of them do feel a little incomplete I guess. I'm only saying that though, cause you said it first. I'm not talking crap or anything like that. Still, incomplete or not, all your patches have made the characters more fun to play with. Also, I definitely agree with G Lux of the A.H.K. on Erradicators Lion-o. I just took him off my roster cause he was kind of lame to fight with. The coolness of him just being him wasn't cutting it anymore. He could definitely use some improvement. Maybe even Death Maul (Darth Maul) since he's a horrible character in my opinion, and the Mugen community needs some Star Wars characters, especially if you gave him some new moves and maybe a frickin light saber/staff like he's supposed to have. I know he's not MvC already, but still. Anyways, good luck on all your current projects.

ya kno what Shulbocka, u that was one of the nest things said on my thread, thanks alot dude, and u and G-lux r right, like lion- O does need inmproving, i'll add him to my list and that darth maul i will add him to my list as well....

I have good news too, i am almost done with Andy Bogard, and you guys r gonna luv him, i'm here to tell ya.... this one i really did some big time stuff to him.... and the thing is, he was just the real bout version, so that means he was a 3 botton character and i have made him into a fully fledge 6 button character and also he only had certain variations in his specials and i have went and made different variations just like how capcom does and eveything.....

Will he be rival to Reza's Terry Bogard, of course he will.... but hey its like i said before, their wast one made in this style so i had to take matters into my own hands....  ;D

Offline Worksa8

• Rocket Punch!
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:June 13, 2021, 01:19:25 PM
  • Rocket Punch!
« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2009, 09:13:06 AM »
These patches could start a new mugen trend, just like AI patches and things.
I hope so at least. This is making SF3, KOF, etc characters have a fighting chance against like MvC chars.

« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2009, 12:24:49 PM »
These patches could start a new mugen trend, just like AI patches and things.
I hope so at least. This is making SF3, KOF, etc characters have a fighting chance against like MvC chars.

Yeah i kno, but i hope it doesnt cus alot of people still want their characters to play how theyoriginally made them... i merely like to get stuff that needs work or that is old or something or somethin that plays alot different than mvc style and then convert that baby over so that they when u play with them in your mugen they will have a fighting chance....

I wanted to help that guy out with the high res sf3 vs marvel but he said he didnt want it so... I have to respect that and move on...

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2009, 01:59:58 PM »
Seeing you as you release patches for other characters,you should try your hand and create your own character by yourself...you do have the knowledge available,so why not?
Time restraints? Lazyness? :D
Anyway,good job with the patches R@ce!

« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2009, 02:24:11 PM »
Seeing you as you release patches for other characters,you should try your hand and create your own character by yourself...you do have the knowledge available,so why not?
Time restraints? Lazyness? :D
Anyway,good job with the patches R@ce!

;*)) yeah u got me  i

Well i am workin on Rain and more mk ninjas but i put them on hold cus i wanna learn more about spriting on my own and also maybe lazyness or me still learning how to code things better in mugen..... ;D

but all and all i do have somethings in the works i just like making ones that r already good into somethin else or fixing up some that could be better....

Creating is not easy but it is worth the while if u figure out things and come out with somethin good but i guess the lazyness comes from reading all of the docs..... hahaha but hey that's how u learn

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
  • Last Login:February 23, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
  • Amateur Animator, Editor, Game Programmer
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2009, 10:53:51 PM »
Hey R@CE, since you holding on the patches for a while, let me see if I can take a crack at Guy. Since he's gonna have the fireball from FF3, I'm gonna put in the FF3 stance to go with it.

EDIT: stance is done!

how is it?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 11:27:28 PM by Komm Süsser Tod/Dante909 »

« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2009, 12:39:34 AM »
Hey R@CE, since you holding on the patches for a while, let me see if I can take a crack at Guy. Since he's gonna have the fireball from FF3, I'm gonna put in the FF3 stance to go with it.

EDIT: stance is done!

how is it?

Nice hey dude is there anyway u can make a stance for me for his fireball i dont like the one i have.....

That way i can go in and code this baby the right way.....

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
  • Last Login:February 23, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
  • Amateur Animator, Editor, Game Programmer
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2009, 12:42:25 AM »
Nice hey dude is there anyway u can make a stance for me for his fireball i dont like the one i have.....

That way i can go in and code this baby the right way.....
do you have the regular sprites for the fireball? If so, send them to me and I'll edit them.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 12:51:36 AM by Komm Süsser Tod/Dante909 »

« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2009, 12:57:08 AM »
do you have the regular sprites for the fireball? If so, send them to me and I'll edit them.
Naw i dont have them i was gonna just giv guy some random fireball but kinda edit it around but if u wanna take a wack at it then go ahead, and by the way i havent tooken a brreak i'm just workin on them bit by bit cus work has me stumped and also personal stuff with the females hahahaha

Offline Playing Enemy

• Contributor
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2009, 05:56:41 AM »
Dude, I got some more for you to consider. Necro, Snake Eyes, King Cobra, Red Skull, and Spawn. Especially Necro, Snake Eyes, and Spawn. The only Necro I've seen plays just like a regular SF3 character, and I've been waiting for Spawn to get finished/updated forever since he has no special moves or hypers. I love that dude. Also, if you are planning on doing Cody and Andy Bogard, that is awesome and frickin crazy. I was trying to edit both of them about a month ago, but I kept some how making it to where whenever they would hit a character, it would make themselves fly backwards to the other end of the screen, at least it did for Cody. It might of been because I had to remove the "movereversed" from Cody though. I don't know what that does exactly, I just know I have to remove it whenever I put a character on Xmugen. I had to do it for all POTS characters too, and it made them all do the same thing to, so I don't know what's up with that. Anyways, if you are doing those two, that's a crazy coincidence and amazingly awesome as well. Oh yeah I almost forgot, your SF3 Elena patch......DUDE. Almost tied with your Ryu in my opinion. Did you add those win animations for her, or am I just blind and never payed attention to what she normally does?

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 22, 2024, 08:58:55 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2009, 11:06:08 AM »
Got a new Canidate for conversion.

ER's Regina
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2009, 11:36:57 AM »
Dude, I got some more for you to consider. Necro, Snake Eyes, King Cobra, Red Skull, and Spawn. Especially Necro, Snake Eyes, and Spawn. The only Necro I've seen plays just like a regular SF3 character, and I've been waiting for Spawn to get finished/updated forever since he has no special moves or hypers. I love that dude. Also, if you are planning on doing Cody and Andy Bogard, that is awesome and frickin crazy. I was trying to edit both of them about a month ago, but I kept some how making it to where whenever they would hit a character, it would make themselves fly backwards to the other end of the screen, at least it did for Cody. It might of been because I had to remove the "movereversed" from Cody though. I don't know what that does exactly, I just know I have to remove it whenever I put a character on Xmugen. I had to do it for all POTS characters too, and it made them all do the same thing to, so I don't know what's up with that. Anyways, if you are doing those two, that's a crazy coincidence and amazingly awesome as well. Oh yeah I almost forgot, your SF3 Elena patch......DUDE. Almost tied with your Ryu in my opinion. Did you add those win animations for her, or am I just blind and never payed attention to what she normally does?

Naw i just made the normal mvc stuff with her, its probably u not payng her any attention, but who could blame u, cus i was like this with oro until kong made him, cus man when they have the mvc stuff on them it really brings some of them out...

I'm not gonna do spawn cus Dt is workin on his and scar has his in the works and i have a different spawn in the works so... sorry

Snake eyes hmmm, didnt think of him, but i will have to see as who ever is workin on him didnt finish him and i dont wanna mess with their creation just yet

I'm glad u said necro hahaha, um i kinda was thinking of him, but i did go ahead and i did one for rei's twelve hahaha, yep i did i just havent released the patch yet...

but yeah like i said, after the Lei-Lei, i stopped capcom and its snk time... Why? Cus like i said before, alot of them may not get to ever be in mvc style.......

all of this is practice, so when i finally release my own character, it will be awesome... :thumbsup:

« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2009, 11:38:35 AM »
Got a new Canidate for conversion.

ER's Regina

Ok this G_Lux, i will have to do, cus she will be an awesome person to add to my mvc3 screenpack that exshadow made....

Offline hakeem-rj

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 28, 2024, 04:40:29 PM
    • Email
« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2009, 06:34:58 PM »
Can't wait for Andy. One of my favorite chars, together with Mai. And six buttons? Fantastic! And I agree with the person who stated that you may be starting a new trend. Of course not all the creators like having their work changed by others, but I see this as a good thing, a way to honor the original character, as all characters patched so far were already good, they just didn't have the MVC abilities.

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 26, 2010, 01:54:40 PM
« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2009, 08:47:03 PM »
i dont mean to spam...but can somebody post a link to pots site...so i can download guy thanks  :w00t:

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 [29] 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal