collapse

Author Topic: SAW 4  (Read 2620 times)

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 04, 2012, 03:03:17 AM
  • Hail TO the King
Re: SAW 4
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2007, 02:02:17 PM »
ok a lotta people went to go see the halloween remake and that crap was the worst movie and a lotta people went to go see spiderman 3 and that crap sucked butt too, and yahoo also gave those movies good ratings

you need to check out horror movie critics not yahoo or .i dont listen to critics, what i said is that they say the same crap i do.   where i checked they jus gave it like 3 stars.  what the f**k do  you want me to tell you the future.  i never said i can tell the future, but i could tell you when im begginng to watch it and then im like i bet this is gonna happen.  i dont get how i dont fully understand it.   it sux    there trying to add to much crap.  its not tight anymore.  why the hell would i be lying,  thatll be pointless.   i seriously dont know anybody who really likes the 4th movie,  and if i do know somebody who likes it they admit "but it is getting kinda overated and gay now tho"    why am i gonna be bashing it for no reason.   i walked out dissapointed, it didint surprise me.  the only surprise i got was  damn i didint know the movie was gonna be that gay.    the saw series isnt going to get better just worst.   maybe yall are gonna agree with me until you see the 5th one,  yall are jus catching up late

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2007, 02:24:51 PM »
so your saying that this thread is ONLY for people who like the movie, you guys like cant take the fact that we dont like it.  this is an open thread to anybody who wants to talk about the movie, not just say how great it was.   its not like if were randomly bashing it, we both didint like the 3 and 4 cause it was not surprising at all,  and they tried to hard.     i mean everywhere were i read about this movie it gets low ratings also saying that its so different in a bad way

If you didn't like the movie, then what were your intentions into coming into this topic? To bash it? Sasuke-kun didn't want petty arguments when it solves nothing when your opinions are just being thrown around. Plus half of it went off topic about stupid gore.

ok a lotta people went to go see the halloween remake and that sh*t was the worst movie and a lotta people went to go see spiderman 3 and that sh*t sucked @$$ too, and yahoo also gave those movies good ratings

I resent that comment about Spider-man 3. What, so your precious Venom wasn't in the movie very long and they messed up his look, who cares? It was an excellent movie, maybe not as good as the previous ones, but still good.

And yes, the Halloween remake sucked more than Ressurection.

Also, Yahoo is based around fans opinions, so it's a lot more important than horrible movie critics.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 02:26:23 PM by Teros »

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2007, 02:43:28 PM »
so your saying that this thread is ONLY for people who like the movie, you guys like cant take the fact that we dont like it.  this is an open thread to anybody who wants to talk about the movie, not just say how great it was.   its not like if were randomly bashing it, we both didint like the 3 and 4 cause it was not surprising at all,  and they tried to hard.     i mean everywhere were i read about this movie it gets low ratings also saying that its so different in a bad way

If you didn't like the movie, then what were your intentions into coming into this topic? To bash it? Sasuke-kun didn't want petty arguments when it solves nothing when your opinions are just being thrown around. Plus half of it went off topic about stupid gore.

ok a lotta people went to go see the halloween remake and that sh*t was the worst movie and a lotta people went to go see spiderman 3 and that sh*t sucked @$$ too, and yahoo also gave those movies good ratings

I resent that comment about Spider-man 3. What, so your precious Venom wasn't in the movie very long and they messed up his look, who cares? It was an excellent movie, maybe not as good as the previous ones, but still good.

And yes, the Halloween remake sucked more than Ressurection.

Also, Yahoo is based around fans opinions, so it's a lot more important than horrible movie critics.

spiderman 3 was all messed up all of it, im actually surprised that your defending it.  green goblin teams up with venom.  a skinny guy played venom,  when parker had the symbiote he was supposed to be aggressive not some emotional faggit with eyeliner.  green goblin has a sword.  i can keep on going but i dont feel like it. 

and i came to this thread cause it said "saw 4"     and were not randomly bashing it, damn yall are like running out of crap, thats all yall say.   random bashing is like " that movie sucked cause i said so" or " that movie sucked cause it sucks"   

now i know that i shouldnt really listen too you cause you say spiderman 3 is tight.  im really surprised that you didint like halloween remake.

they should jus lock this thread it aint going no where,  when saw 5 comes out and if yall still like it then damn.  trust me there is so many better movies out there that dont go to theathers.  try out feast, wrong turn 2, evil dead.    saw movies are all about box office money now.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2007, 02:54:24 PM »
spiderman 3 was all messed up all of it, im actually surprised that your defending it.  green goblin teams up with venom.  a skinny guy played venom,  when parker had the symbiote he was supposed to be aggressive not some emotional faggit with eyeliner.  green goblin has a sword.  i can keep on going but i dont feel like it. 

and i came to this thread cause it said "saw 4"     and were not randomly bashing it, damn yall are like running out of sh*t, thats all yall say.   random bashing is like " that movie sucked cause i said so" or " that movie sucked cause it sucks"   

now i know that i shouldnt really listen too you cause you say spiderman 3 is tight.  im really surprised that you didint like halloween remake.

they should jus lock this thread it aint going no where,  when saw 5 comes out and if yall still like it then damn.  trust me there is so many better movies out there that dont go to theathers.  try out feast, wrong turn 2, evil dead.    saw movies are all about box office money now.

I'm sorry I have an opinion that I like SM3. Green Goblin didin't team up with Venom in the movie, you fail. Topher Grace was a good actor for the part, plus Sam said he was going for the Ultimate Venom look witch is a thinner Venom (I think). I'd rather have a good actor than a bad actor.

Also, Green Goblin didn't have a sword, that was "New" Goblin, nothing related to the comics.

And you randomly bashed...

saw the movie is dead....... sh*t sucked and is gonna continue to dissapoint horror movie fans

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2007, 03:05:29 PM »

and i came to this thread cause it said "saw 4"     and were not randomly bashing it, damn yall are like running out of sh*t, thats all yall say.   random bashing is like " that movie sucked cause i said so" or " that movie sucked cause it sucks"   

I'm sorry I have an opinion that I like SM3. Green Goblin didin't team up with Venom in the movie, you fail. Topher Grace was a good actor for the part, plus Sam said he was going for the Ultimate Venom look witch is a thinner Venom (I think). I'd rather have a good actor than a bad actor.

Also, Green Goblin didn't have a sword, that was "New" Goblin, nothing related to the comics.

And you randomly bashed...

saw the movie is dead....... sh*t sucked and is gonna continue to dissapoint horror movie fans

my bad sandman and venom.

"you fail"    :D   wtf lol
topher was the worst actor.  the guy who played sandman looked more like eddie brock. and ultimate venom is not thinner.   hes hulk like, purple, and more slimey.

and actually in the comics,  harry does turn into green goblin after his father dies.  which is in the comics.        if your not 100 percent clear on it then dont talk about it at all

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2007, 03:10:21 PM »
my bad sandman and venom.

"you fail"    :D   wtf lol
topher was the worst actor.  the guy who played sandman looked more like eddie brock. and ultimate venom is not thinner.   hes hulk like, purple, and more slimey.

and actually in the comics,  harry does turn into green goblin after his father dies.  which is in the comics.

Topher... a bad actor? You are clearly mistaken.

As I said, I don't remember which universe the thin Vemon is from, but there is one because I remember him saying it in an interview.

That's Harry in the comics, this the movie we are talking about.

if your not 100 percent clear on it then dont talk about it at all

I wasn't clear on Vemon, big whoop. Looks like you weren't clear on more occasions than me.

Let's just drop this because it's petty and off topic.

EDIT: Actually I was correct, he is thin in the Ultimate comics, but with the symbiote he becomes bigger (he sort of did in the movies).
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 03:14:45 PM by Teros »

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2007, 03:21:49 PM »
topher is a bad actor to play venom.  yes i know its harry.  new goblin in the comics never had a f**k*** sword come on!   it is a petty topic,  spiderman 3 isnt worth talking about.  i give it .5 out of 5

theres nothing more i can say about the saw series.  bottom line is that movie sold out!

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2007, 03:26:10 PM »
topher is a bad actor to play venom.  yes i know its harry.  new goblin in the comics never had a f**k*** sword come on!   it is a petty topic,  spiderman 3 isnt worth talking about.  i give it .5 out of 5

I thought Grace was awesome. New Goblin never existed in the comics, Sam Raimi wanted his own version.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2007, 03:49:24 PM »
new goblin did exist on the comics,  but they didint call him new goblin they jus called him green goblin jus like his father. and he wasent on a god damn snowboard either  wtf   :D.  man i cant argue with you about  this man   (:|    you dont only think spiderman 3 was tight you also think topher grace was the perfect role for venom!!!!   i got nothing to say about this seriously. 

Offline reezy718

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 02, 2008, 01:21:38 AM
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2007, 03:51:55 PM »
now you hating on spiderman 3 too.come on lol you cant be serious.I'll admit that they did f**k up venom real bad.he was way too skinny.besides that though it was a good movie.certain parts didnt relate to the comics or cartoons but I wouldnt say its a bad movie.plus super hero movies dont have to follow the exact plot of the comics or cartoons.X-men didnt follow the exact plot of the cartoons or comics but it still was a good movie.

another thing Saw 4 isnt the best saw but its not a bad movie.Its a great movie and everybody I know likes the movie.I also been on other sites and forums in general where a majority of people like it.Im not gonna say everybody like it but ever 8 out of 10 people loves it.Look at the box office sales.I gurantee 5 is gonna be just as big as 4,probably even bigger.You're one of the few people that dont udnerstand the saw series so therefore you dont like it.

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2007, 04:02:35 PM »
now you hating on spiderman 3 too.come on lol you cant be serious.I'll admit that they did f**k up venom real bad.he was way too skinny.besides that though it was a good movie.certain parts didnt relate to the comics or cartoons but I wouldnt say its a bad movie.plus super hero movies dont have to follow the exact plot of the comics or cartoons.X-men didnt follow the exact plot of the cartoons or comics but it still was a good movie.

another thing Saw 4 isnt the best saw but its not a bad movie.Its a great movie and everybody I know likes the movie.I also been on other sites and forums in general where a majority of people like it.Im not gonna say everybody like it but ever 8 out of 10 people loves it.Look at the box office sales.I gurantee 5 is gonna be just as big as 4,probably even bigger.You're one of the few people that dont udnerstand the saw series so therefore you dont like it.

your running out of crap to say.  youve told me " you dont understand saw"  didint i tell you that i used to be a big butt saw fanatic.     and i agree more people are gonna see saw 5 and i agree it is gonna make more money.     the people behind saw are sell outs and the saw series is soo damn overated!!!

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2007, 04:04:09 PM »
about spiderman.  i understand that it doesnt have to be exact.  i liked SM 1 and 2. i liked blade and punisher.   but spiderman 3 had waaaayyyy too many f**k ups, its unacceptable.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2007, 04:05:06 PM »
new goblin did exist on the comics,  but they didint call him new goblin they jus called him green goblin jus like his father. and he wasent on a god damn snowboard either  wtf   :D.  man i cant argue with you about  this man   (:|    you dont only think spiderman 3 was tight you also think topher grace was the perfect role for venom!!!!   i got nothing to say about this seriously. 

Someone needs to learn reading comprehension.

Quote from: Teros
New Goblin never existed in the comics, Sam Raimi wanted his own version.

I also didn't say he was perfect for the role, I said he did a good job at it because he is a good actor. You act as if I thought SM3 was an all-time great. All I said was it was a good movie, a 7.5 out of 10.

Anyways, this just needs to be dropped.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 07, 2013, 09:43:21 PM
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2007, 04:15:36 PM »
 :O*D

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2007, 04:18:06 PM »

Someone needs to learn reading comprehension.

Quote from: Teros
New Goblin never existed in the comics, Sam Raimi wanted his own version.

I also didn't say he was perfect for the role, I said he did a good job at it because he is a good actor. You act as if I thought SM3 was an all-time great. All I said was it was a good movie, a 7.5 out of 10.

Anyways, this just needs to be dropped.

dont f**k** talk crap that i need to learn comprehension over the internet.

i agree topher grace is a good actor, but hell no not for a venom role.     thats like if you put jim carrey to play as rambo.  

Offline reezy718

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2007, 04:23:21 PM »
 :D  :D  :D

seriously though calm down yall.I thought we was just having a discussion and disagreement about movies.Yall turning this into something else,with all the swearing and cursing.Im not trying to play peacemaker or anything but lets get back on the topic.

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2007, 04:24:39 PM »
this thread is over......... :-@   cause i know if you were in front of me talking all this stuff i woulda knocked your butt out already

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2007, 04:25:19 PM »
yea its cool.   im done with this thread,  unless i come up in the discussion.

Offline reezy718

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2007, 04:27:26 PM »
this thread is over......... :-@   cause i know if you were in front of me talking all this stuff i woulda knocked your @$$ out already

Are you talkin to me or Teros?You cant be talking to me cuz the only thing I been saying to you is about saw 4 and spiderman.So if you talking to me,you need to calm down,its no need to get that emotional over a disagreement about a movie

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2007, 04:30:41 PM »
this thread is over......... :-@   cause i know if you were in front of me talking all this stuff i woulda knocked your @$$ out already

Are you talkin to me or Teros?You cant be talking to me cuz the only thing I been saying to you is about saw 4 and spiderman.So if you talking to me,you need to calm down,its no need to get that emotional over a disagreement about a movie

of coarse im not talking to you,  you werent talking crap.    lol      im out of this thread.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2007, 04:31:05 PM »

You would knock me out because you didn't understand something I said? You need to grow up. I didn't call you any names or make petty threats over the internet, so I don't know why you need to stoop to that level.

I'm getting Sasuke-kun  or an admin to lock this because people here can't control themselves.

Also, if you didn't sense my whole reading comprehenshion as sarcasm, then I really don't know.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 04:38:03 PM by Teros »

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 07, 2013, 09:43:21 PM
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2007, 05:16:47 PM »
 :O*D

Offline street_shark

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 31, 2009, 01:07:10 PM
  • hello there boys and girls...
    • myspace
    • Email
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2007, 05:31:00 PM »
ok the whole reason of "quit bashing if you dont understand" uhh HELLO its saw, of COURSE no one is going to leave understanding every little thing about the movie. like MY opinion states, from what I SAW, from what I THINK, saw is moving away from the main plot and the main point. and like i sayed to be my opinion, saw is never ending and what better way to have it end then with jigsaw dead. yes i see your point that saw 4 is based on when he was still alive, but its gone so far past that, that they could freaking make a saw movie be based on jigsaws milkman for crying out loud. its getting out of hand, including random people....and yes i will continue calling them random people because they never truely had anything to do with the movie to begin with, and now that all the main people are dead, theyre are even including some random dude just becuase he crossed jigsaws path in a hallway or something.

so once again. i believe saw 4 was bad, as a saw fan, its getting out of hand, theyre including too many small roled characters to even matter and they should take their own advice, "game over"

now...i cant help it but i just have to add... spiderman 3 was horrible. every movie made based on superheroes in the past 7 years are horrible. what frustrates me most is when the makers of these films talk about how "were going to stick to the comics for the fans" then when the movie comes out they bust out with something completley irrelevant. venom was horrible and should NOT have been played by topher grace, the green goblin should have NEVER teamed up with spiderman much less have a stupid skateboard and sword...this aint freakin star wars or something. spiderman 3 was crap and doesnt even deserve to be called spiderman 3

Offline Sasuke-kun

• Presea Fan and
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:October 18, 2013, 01:26:43 PM
  • 50% output should be sufficient...
« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2007, 06:37:36 PM »
OK...

At last this damn Internet service isn't acting weird anymore...

The only reason I thought this topic was made is because someone else wanted to see or know other people points of view about this movie, maybe share a couple of thoughts and ideas about the plot of this and the next movie and all that but then...
Someone start bashing the movie and the next thing I see is people talking and bashing Spider-Man 3 on a SAW 4 topic... <_<|...|

I don't have anything against people who doesn't like this movie or the rest of the series...
But why posting like a million times that you don't like the movie?
And then start attacking another movie?

The real purpose of this topic is more than lost and I want to say this at least one time in my life...

GAME OVER!!!
Lloyd: Presea, no one can stand against your axe!!!
Presea: The enemy has been defeated. We should move on.
Lloyd: Cold...

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar