collapse

Author Topic: SAW 4  (Read 2626 times)

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 04, 2012, 03:03:17 AM
  • Hail TO the King
Re: SAW 4
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2007, 12:04:18 AM »
I love how "horror film" is associated with the largest amount of blood and disgusting things someone can put into a movie. Guys, I've got news for you, that's not scary, and if you think it is, then you've really been suckered into the new generation of "horror". Things have progressed so badly that the only thing that people can be scared by these days is lots of gore and things as disgusting as possible.

I can walk into just about any horror movie and predict their scares, when they would happen and what would happen. I can also expect to see something "more disgusting" than previous movies. Then I check my watch, which no decent movie should have you do. Then after it's over, I wonder why I wasted my money.

When people go into horror and just want more blood, guts and gore and more story driven films are left by the wayside, then I personally think it's time to throw in the jock. Those kind of horror films will never, ever hold up years down the road, and eventually, you won't be able to tell one in your mind from the other.

That's because there's nothing standing out. Just blood, blood, blood. No defining characteristic that sets it apart from the pack of other gore splashers. No thanks. Some of the best horror films of all time had a semblance of story to them and created a mythology that extended beyond the movies. Aliens, Predator, John Carpenters "The Thing", In the Mouth of Madness, Night of the Living Dead. Far as I'm concerned, few other scattered exceptions I can't remember offhand aside, Saw has been the only movie franchise to continuously measure up these days. We used to have a genre specifically for that kind of crap, for that kind of mood. It was called "slasher flicks", and at last count, we seem to have quite enough of them. I love a good slasher flick at times, but it's taken over and horror has become so dumb. That's what horror is now. Gore and dumbness.

If that's your idea of entertainment, then count me out. I'm so tired of today's horror. Nobody in that genre these days seem to know how to make a decent movie.

Personally, I think the best thing in the world for the horror genre would be for it to die out for a half decade or so and then someone comes along looking at it from a fresh, less blood soaked perspective. It'd be refreshing, but I doubt it'll happen, sadly.

Now that I've bored you all with my rants, I suppose I'm done for now.

so your sick of "todays gore"!!!!!!     scroll up a little bit....where we were talking about evil dead, dead alive, bad taste.   THOSE ARE OVER 20 YEARS OLD!!!! and there nothing but gore and everyone still talks about these movies.

if you consider gore movies to be saw, hostel etc.   then im sorry man but your missing out on true gore.      the last true true gore movie i know of so far is traces of death which is from 90s.  dont get me wrong you named some good good movies!    but there is no such thing of todays gore cause   everything sucks now and is trying to hard.  and yea you got your gore whore posers who watch hostel and think that movie is disgusting but i consider gore is true footage of a pack of lions eating a father alive in front of there family (traces of death)

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2007, 12:10:29 AM »
saw the movie is dead....... sh*t sucked and is gonna continue to dissapoint horror movie fans

Dissapoint? I've heard positive things from the fans, including myself. You're just in it for the gore I presume? As I tried proving numerous of times in this topic, the movie actually has story devleopment that makes you think. Again, the Saw series isn't a gore-ography film like the peice of crap called Hostel.

Remakes suck most of the time, specially Hollywood remakes, can't top the original! :)

Texas Chainsaw Massacre Remake > Original

Something the original didn't have at all was character development. I didn't feel sorry for anyone that was killed. The dinner scene was so annoying, all I heard were annoying cries. As for the remake, I actually did care because of the character development. Although, I can respect to an extent for what it did at the time the film was made and the low budget they were using.

Also, I agree with everything dl316bh said =D>
  you presumed wrong....sorry

if a movie is in the theater i obviously aint looking for a gore flick.

saw 3 and 4 sucked cause i saw the whole mind game coming i knew what was gonna happen and so did everyone else on horror movie forums.  and the story is so out of hand now and they need to stop now before it gets worse

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2007, 12:12:37 AM »
jesus what have i done.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2007, 12:17:47 AM »
jesus what have i done.

dont worrie man i knew about it before you mentioned it   ;D

Offline street_shark

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 31, 2009, 01:07:10 PM
  • hello there boys and girls...
    • myspace
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2007, 12:39:06 AM »
alright im going to try and clear things up hear. theres too much to quote, so hopefuly those of you whove been following along will understand. anyways...

saw 4 sucked. and this is comming from a true saw fan. i ADORED the first one, the second one, and yes even the third one. even though the third one had its bad moments, it stuck to the story. now the fourth one...jigsaw is dead and now the person that is going to continue his work is some random cop. honestly....wtf???? thats like if jesus died and then some random guy named steve continued to try and act holy. that just doesnt go. once jigsaw is dead, hes dead, saw is dead, his points have been proven and thats that. you can say saw 4 was good, but to me thats not saw. mine as well give it a different name. theres different characters, obviously different view points, which equals out to a different movie. therefore...saw 4 sucked, they need to quit making movies, and thats my two cents.

now...for the gore/horror contraversy.

horror movies need gore, they add to the disturbing effect and gore is something that distigueshes the genre of horror. ill edit and say that horror movies from the 2000's and up suck. all they are, are crappy remakes and lame butt ideas. and when you think about it, what movies do stick out as great horror movies. obviously, the michael myers series, the jason series, chucky series, and other cult classics. but you also have cannibal holocaust, yes traces of death, dead alive, i mean i could go on. but think about. what did those movies all have in common...GORE. gore is something that ADDS to the effect of horror. so no...gore doesnt equal scary...gore adds to the effect of scary and the disturbing factor associated with it.

enough sayed for now....

Offline street_shark

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 31, 2009, 01:07:10 PM
  • hello there boys and girls...
    • myspace
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2007, 12:43:01 AM »

so your sick of "todays gore"!!!!!!     scroll up a little bit....where we were talking about evil dead, dead alive, bad taste.   THOSE ARE OVER 20 YEARS OLD!!!! and there nothing but gore and everyone still talks about these movies.

if you consider gore movies to be saw, hostel etc.   then im sorry man but your missing out on true gore.      the last true true gore movie i know of so far is traces of death which is from 90s.  dont get me wrong you named some good good movies!    but there is no such thing of todays gore cause   everything sucks now and is trying to hard.  and yea you got your gore whore posers who watch hostel and think that movie is disgusting but i consider gore is true footage of a pack of lions eating a father alive in front of there family (traces of death)

=D>

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2007, 12:44:48 AM »
alright im going to try and clear things up hear. theres too much to quote, so hopefuly those of you whove been following along will understand. anyways...

saw 4 sucked. and this is comming from a true saw fan. i ADORED the first one, the second one, and yes even the third one. even though the third one had its bad moments, it stuck to the story. now the fourth one...jigsaw is dead and now the person that is going to continue his work is some random cop. honestly....wtf???? thats like if jesus died and then some random guy named steve continued to try and act holy. that just doesnt go. once jigsaw is dead, hes dead, saw is dead, his points have been proven and thats that. you can say saw 4 was good, but to me thats not saw. mine as well give it a different name. theres different characters, obviously different view points, which equals out to a different movie. therefore...saw 4 sucked, they need to quit making movies, and thats my two cents.

now...for the gore/horror contraversy.

horror movies need gore, they add to the disturbing effect and gore is something that distigueshes the genre of horror. ill edit and say that horror movies from the 2000's and up suck. all they are, are crappy remakes and lame @$$ ideas. and when you think about it, what movies do stick out as great horror movies. obviously, the michael myers series, the jason series, chucky series, and other cult classics. but you also have cannibal holocaust, yes traces of death, dead alive, i mean i could go on. but think about. what did those movies all have in common...GORE. gore is something that ADDS to the effect of horror. so no...gore doesnt equal scary...gore adds to the effect of scary and the disturbing factor associated with it.

enough sayed for now....
=D>       =D>        =D>

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2007, 02:20:25 AM »
now the fourth one...jigsaw is dead and now the person that is going to continue his work is some random cop. honestly....wtf???? thats like if jesus died and then some random guy named steve continued to try and act holy. that just doesnt go. once jigsaw is dead, hes dead, saw is dead, his points have been proven and thats that. you can say saw 4 was good, but to me thats not saw. mine as well give it a different name. theres different characters, obviously different view points, which equals out to a different movie. therefore...saw 4 sucked, they need to quit making movies, and thats my two cents.

Yeah, you obviously didn't pay attention to the movie 8=|

He's not just some random guy, Saw V will be explaining his part with Jigsaw. They didn't even say he's the new Jigsaw. He could be playing one of his games for all we know. Remember Obi from the 2nd one? He helped Jigsaw, but that doesn't make him the new one. Same can be said for Hoffman (the so called random cop).

Like I said... you people aren't thinking enough... this is Saw for crying out loud. There will be unexpected twists that will make uo go WTF!?

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2007, 02:31:42 AM »
Oh God no! There's going to be another Saw movie???

[youtube=425,350]u1fHNBq4ILw[/youtube]

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2007, 09:07:10 AM »
now the fourth one...jigsaw is dead and now the person that is going to continue his work is some random cop. honestly....wtf???? thats like if jesus died and then some random guy named steve continued to try and act holy. that just doesnt go. once jigsaw is dead, hes dead, saw is dead, his points have been proven and thats that. you can say saw 4 was good, but to me thats not saw. mine as well give it a different name. theres different characters, obviously different view points, which equals out to a different movie. therefore...saw 4 sucked, they need to quit making movies, and thats my two cents.

Yeah, you obviously didn't pay attention to the movie 8=|

He's not just some random guy, Saw V will be explaining his part with Jigsaw. They didn't even say he's the new Jigsaw. He could be playing one of his games for all we know. Remember Obi from the 2nd one? He helped Jigsaw, but that doesn't make him the new one. Same can be said for Hoffman (the so called random cop).

Like I said... you people aren't thinking enough... this is Saw for crying out loud. There will be unexpected twists that will make uo go WTF!?

so your saying theres a reason why this movie sucked.

Offline Sasuke-kun

• Presea Fan and
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:October 18, 2013, 01:26:43 PM
  • 50% output should be sufficient...
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2007, 09:36:50 AM »
Teros...
I think is useless to keep trying to make them understand that not all the good movies must have that "mega bloody and gory factor" around them.

Scary factor??? /:)
No... :-j
I was born, raised and trained by my own mother to watch these so called "horror" movies. XD||

(If you really want to scare me just give me a freaking Care Bears movie and I'll have nightmares for months and maybe a trauma that will go off with the years... :o)

Also...
I'm not going to deny that part of what they say is true...

The old horror movies got something that the new ones seems to have lost these days... 8=|
But still... Since they have lost that special feeling... :-??
Now I try to look for good plots more than just non-sence killing. :thumbsup:

For example...
When I started to watch the first SAW movie I was like:
Oh man...
Is just another damn try of a story of some wanna be a "serial killer" movie...
(With a very strange way to do his job... @-))

But with the time, the plot started to get my attention more than just the gore and the blood. :O*D
And the end of that movie (And all the rest of them) was made specially to say "WTF is going on here???!!!" @-)

But for people that really can't let go the magic and gory factor of the old movies...
They should go to medicine school and become a doctor or something and that's where I'm sure they will find, eat, think and dream about that bloody and gory factor from the old days the rest of their lives. 8=|

And if you couldn't find it there...
With some knowledge on anatomy, medicine and all that maybe you guys could try to look for that non-sence bloody and gory by becoming a real serial killer or something... :DxDie

Or also...
You guys could simply keep yourselves on the past and stay away of this topic that was made to talk about SAW 4... /:)
Not to flame the series and the rest of the actual "horror" movies. :-w
Lloyd: Presea, no one can stand against your axe!!!
Presea: The enemy has been defeated. We should move on.
Lloyd: Cold...

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2007, 10:28:44 AM »
Teros...
I think is useless to keep trying to make them understand that not all the good movies must have that "mega bloody and gory factor" around them.

Scary factor??? /:)
No... :-j
I was born, raised and trained by my own mother to watch these so called "horror" movies. XD||

(If you really want to scare me just give me a freaking Care Bears movie and I'll have nightmares for months and maybe a trauma that will go off with the years... :o)

Also...
I'm not going to deny that part of what they say is true...

The old horror movies got something that the new ones seems to have lost these days... 8=|
But still... Since they have lost that special feeling... :-??
Now I try to look for good plots more than just non-sence killing. :thumbsup:

For example...
When I started to watch the first SAW movie I was like:
Oh man...
Is just another damn try of a story of some wanna be a "serial killer" movie...
(With a very strange way to do his job... @-))

But with the time, the plot started to get my attention more than just the gore and the blood. :O*D
And the end of that movie (And all the rest of them) was made specially to say "WTF is going on here???!!!" @-)

But for people that really can't let go the magic and gory factor of the old movies...
They should go to medicine school and become a doctor or something and that's where I'm sure they will find, eat, think and dream about that bloody and gory factor from the old days the rest of their lives. 8=|

And if you couldn't find it there...
With some knowledge on anatomy, medicine and all that maybe you guys could try to look for that non-sence bloody and gory by becoming a real serial killer or something... :DxDie

Or also...
You guys could simply keep yourselves on the past and stay away of this topic that was made to talk about SAW 4... /:)
Not to flame the series and the rest of the actual "horror" movies. :-w

lol

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2007, 10:31:09 AM »
well we jus started with that this movie sux and is gonna continue to suck.....and then from there it went on, but your right this is a saw 4 thread and i dont like that movie or series anymore so i ll go make a thread about old horror movies.    :thumbsup:

Offline reezy718

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 02, 2008, 01:21:38 AM
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2007, 02:46:50 PM »
I honestly think a lot of people is just hating on Saw.honestly Saw is one of the best movies ever.Part 4 wasnt the best but it was a great movie.All the saw's had a great stories and lots of great twists and mysteries.

come on can you name any other movies thats even similar to saw?

Halloween, texas chainsaw and Friday the 13th are all alike.Just one serial killer running around killing everybody.Dont get me wrong those are great movies.But saw is very unique and has a great storyline that no horror movie was even similar.To me Saw is a horror/mystery.It has lots of gore and it always leaves you wondering at the end

Another thing Im pretty sure in part 5 they gonna explain if detective hoffman is really the new jigsaw or not.To me I give saw 4 5 of 5 stars.There's nothing wrong with this move.Great storyline and lots of gore.If you didnt see part 1,2, or 3 then you probably wont understand the movie at all.So make sure you see the other 3 before you judge the movie.

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2007, 03:24:54 PM »
I honestly think a lot of people is just hating on Saw.honestly Saw is one of the best movies ever.Part 4 wasnt the best but it was a great movie.All the saw's had a great stories and lots of great twists and mysteries.

Halloween, texas chainsaw and Friday the 13th are all alike.Just one serial killer running around killing everybody.Dont get me wrong those are great movies.But saw is very unique and has a great storyline that no horror movie was even similar.To me Saw is a horror/mystery.It has lots of gore and it always leaves you wondering at the end

Another thing Im pretty sure in part 5 they gonna explain if detective hoffman is really the new jigsaw or not.To me I give saw 4 5 of 5 stars.There's nothing wrong with this move.Great storyline and lots of gore.If you didnt see part 1,2, or 3 then you probably wont understand the movie at all.So make sure you see the other 3 before you judge the movie.

im not hating on saw.  i "used" to be a big big saw fan until there twists were so noticable and the story lines were going out of hand,  i knew what was gonna happen in like the beginning of 3 and 4...   i dont like hearing people say "just wait till the 5th one thats gonna explain who hoffman is"  cause by then everyone is gonna catch its twist before it happens and its probobly gonna be a dissapointment anyways.       its just that you can see everything coming now.    nothing is a surprise anymore

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2007, 03:30:25 PM »
so your saying theres a reason why this movie sucked.

I've come to realize nothing you say is very productive to my posts. I only hear "my opinion is fact, wah wah wah not enought blood"

@Sasuke-kun:

Yeah, I realized they have nothing positive to say after I've done proved my point. They just say "ePik LulZ, SawZX sux0rz & PhAIlz".

Apparently they don't think very well L-)

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2007, 03:34:21 PM »
lol  i dont get why you get soo offended  lol    its a forum dude    8-}

Offline reezy718

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2007, 03:36:48 PM »

im not hating on saw.  i "used" to be a big big saw fan until there twists were so noticable and the story lines were going out of hand,  i knew what was gonna happen in like the beginning of 3 and 4...   i dont like hearing people say "just wait till the 5th one thats gonna explain who hoffman is"  cause by then everyone is gonna catch its twist before it happens and its probobly gonna be a dissapointment anyways.       its just that you can see everything coming now.    nothing is a surprise anymore
Honestly can I ask you a question?Before the movie ended did you think hoffman was the new jigsaw?I mean I want you to honestly answer that question.Please dont lie.While I was watching the movie I thought his ex wife was the killer.There was no clues at all pointing to hoffman.So for you to say that you can see everything is unbelieveable.another thing what did you see comiing before you saw the movie?
Another thing I kinda didnt like the ending but at the same time its suppose to hype you up for the next movie.Every Saw ending always leaves unanswered questions.Thats one of the things that makes it great and leaves you wanting more and wanting to know whats gonna happen next.

Lets put it like this.since you everything coming in the Saw movies can you please tell me what part 5 is gonna be about lol?honestly though.Is hoffman the new jigsaw or is he playing a game too.Tell me whats the movie gonna be about since  you know most of the things thats gonna happen in the movie
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 03:43:00 PM by reezy718 »

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2007, 03:37:06 PM »
didint i say when i go to the theaters im not looking for gore movies, I hate it cause the twists are soo damn predictable now.    thats it.   botttom line

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2007, 03:37:28 PM »

I am the last person to be offended at this forum. I just think if you have nothing productive to say to the topic, then don't say anything at all. It just carries on to nothing, so it's pointless.

Honestly can I ask you a question?Before the movie ended did you think hoffman was the new jigsaw?I mean I want you to honestly answer that question.Please dont lie.While I was watching the movie I thought his ex wife was the killer.There was no clues at all pointing to hoffman.So for you to say that you can see everything is unbelieveable.another thing what did you see comiing before you saw the movie?
Another thing I kinda didnt like the ending but at the same time its suppose to hype you up for the next movie.Ever Saw ending always leaves unanswered questions.Thats one of the things that makes it great and leaves you wanting more and wanting to know whats gonna happen next.

Lets put it like this.since you everything coming in the Saw movies can you please tell me what part 5 is gonna be about lol?honestly though.Is hoffman the new jigsaw or is he playing a game too.Tell me whats the movie gonna be about since  you know most of the things thats gonna happen in the movie

QFT (except for the wife bit because I wasn't thinking that)

didint i say when i go to the theaters im not looking for gore movies, I hate it cause the twists are soo damn predictable now.    thats it.   botttom line

Yeah, but you were complaining about there not being enough.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 03:40:53 PM by Teros »

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline reezy718

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2007, 03:41:50 PM »
didint i say when i go to the theaters im not looking for gore movies, I hate it cause the twists are soo damn predictable now.    thats it.   botttom line

lol you cant even answer my questions.my point is proven.You're just a saw hater.Plain and simple.Nuff said.Now thats the bottom line

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2007, 03:44:36 PM »

I am the last person to be offended at this forum. I just think if you have nothing productive to say to the topic, then don't say anything at all. It just carries on to nothing, so it's pointless.

Another thing I kinda didnt like the ending but at the same time its suppose to hype you up for the next movie.Ever Saw ending always leaves unanswered questions.Thats one of the things that makes it great and leaves you wanting more and wanting to know whats gonna happen next.

Lets put it like this.since you everything coming in the Saw movies can you please tell me what part 5 is gonna be about lol?honestly though.Is hoffman the new jigsaw or is he playing a game too.Tell me whats the movie gonna be about since  you know most of the things thats gonna happen in the movie

QFT (except for the wife bit because I wasn't thinking that)

Yeah, but you were complaining about there not being enough.

ok this is a saw 4 thread, im stating im own opinion.  and you are getting offended i say i dont like it and you get a pissed.

and yes me and my friend were like hey i betcha its that guy and it was.....even tho there were no clues....cause its SAW theres never clues

i was only correcting people, cause there were calling it a gore movie and i was like this isnt a gore movie its not even a horror, its more like a thriller

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2007, 03:46:08 PM »

lol you cant even answer my questions.my point is proven.You're just a saw hater.Plain and simple.Nuff said.Now thats the bottom line

i just did,   i dont get why im a hater.... its cool for other people cause they dont see the surprises but i do so i obviously dont get the full saw experience of being tricked

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2007, 03:55:30 PM »
ok this is a saw 4 thread, im stating im own opinion.  and you are getting offended i say i dont like it and you get a pissed.

and yes me and my friend were like hey i betcha its that guy and it was.....even tho there were no clues....cause its SAW theres never clues

i was only correcting people, cause there were calling it a gore movie and i was like this isnt a gore movie its not even a horror, its more like a thriller

I don't care if you state your opinion, but don't go like "Saw is dead and big dissapointment for everyone" like you speak for everbody. How am I offended? Please tell me, because i'm clearly not.

Also, there is a difference between "knowing" it was him and "guessing". You didn't predict anything, you just took a guess.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline reezy718

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2007, 03:57:25 PM »
All the Saw movies had wayyyuy too much gore and blood to be a thriller.I cant belive you said that lol.To me its a horror/suspense.Another thing I read in your other post,you said that "true gore horror doesnt go to theaters".

Gore is not the only thing that makes a movie good.Its gotta have a good storyline.Those movies probably aint making the theaters because they have horrible storylines.I've seen horror movies before that didnt make the theaters(cant remember the name of them) and they had lots of gore,yes.But was the storyline any good.Hell no.

Thats what makes Saw so unique.The storyline alone(minus the gore) for Saw is a 5 out of 5 stars.Its not like other horror movies where its either one serial killer killing everybody,somebody or some heros trying to save the city(sometimes even the world) from zombies,demons or some kind of creatures.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[Today at 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[Today at 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[Today at 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare