collapse

Author Topic: Symbiote Wolverine  (Read 5624 times)

Offline SX DynX

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 17, 2016, 10:47:23 AM
  • SX DYNX
    • DynX Myspace
    • Email
Re: Symbiote Wolverine
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2008, 04:55:42 AM »
He look very great  :thumbsup: , do you plan to make him a wip ?  %%-

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 19, 2017, 08:07:22 PM
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2008, 05:06:43 AM »
ehh if its wolverine then he shouldnt be bleeding so much remember he heals him self so if hes biting his tounge that would make him bleed that much it would just heel right after anyway cause its so small of a wound but it does look cool though lol idk

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2008, 05:43:51 AM »
ehh if its wolverine then he shouldnt be bleeding so much remember he heals him self so if hes biting his tounge that would make him bleed that much it would just heel right after anyway cause its so small of a wound but it does look cool though lol idk

Activision gave this guy blood coming from his mouth instead of the green slime . Which I guess is an improvement . I don't know , the symbiote fad seems to be starting all over again with Marvel comics . I guess they haven't learned from mistakes of the past . The 3 issue shot in avengers was cool . But I see they are starting the symbiote trend again .

Diago's sprites look excellent for what they are based on . They almost look exactly like that Symbiote Wolverine in the web of shadows game . I can't take anything away from his work . I just personally think the character itself is pretty stupid & ridiculous  . But he seems to have a following because everyone wanted me to add the yellow to Wolvenom . Mine wasn't based on that .

So ,  %%- ! I think you are missing some jump sprites , though . I had a few more animations when I was working with Wolverine .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2008, 06:00:26 AM »
Activision gave this guy blood coming from his mouth instead of the green slime . Which I guess is an improvement . I don't know , the symbiote fad seems to be starting all over again with Marvel comics . I guess they haven't learned from mistakes of the past . The 3 issue shot in avengers was cool . But I see they are starting the symbiote trend again .

Diago's sprites look excellent for what they are based on . They almost look exactly like that Symbiote Wolverine in the web of shadows game . I can't take anything away from his work . I just personally think the character itself is pretty stupid & ridiculous  . But he seems to have a following because everyone wanted me to add the yellow to Wolvenom . Mine wasn't based on that .

So ,  %%- ! I think you are missing some jump sprites , though . I had a few more animations when I was working with Wolverine .

Yeah, I'm missing one, and I like this guy becouse he is diffrent from all the other symbiotes, he's more original, instead of just the basic black suite with white spider, but not to undermind your character, I think he's coming along great!  :) AND... Who said that was his own blood?  /:O Lol, I think I'ma make it so that the blood details on him don't come out until he bites his oponent or something of that nature, like the claws aren't gonna start out bloody, not until you actually attack the oponent, I hope it's not too much work...  :|
Coming 2099.

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 19, 2017, 08:07:22 PM
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2008, 06:12:53 AM »
Yeah, I'm missing one, and I like this guy becouse he is diffrent from all the other symbiotes, he's more original, instead of just the basic black suite with white spider, but not to undermind your character, I think he's coming along great!  :) AND... Who said that was his own blood?  /:O Lol, I think I'ma make it so that the blood details on him don't come out until he bites his oponent or something of that nature, like the claws aren't gonna start out bloody, not until you actually attack the oponent, I hope it's not too much work...  :|
that sounds awesome but i bet it will be tough

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2008, 06:17:51 AM »
that sounds awesome but i bet it will be tough

I bet it will...  :|
Coming 2099.

Offline Vault-tec Rep Høröúßøí

• Vault-tec rep and part time
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 17, 2022, 03:49:32 AM
  • Hello, i would like to welcome you to vault IMT...
    • Hollow_boy
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2008, 06:22:42 AM »
care if I make a avy with one of those sprites (its a 50/50 shot though since there aint that many pics of that wolvie :P)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2008, 06:24:52 AM »
care if I make a avy with one of those sprites (its a 50/50 shot though since there aint that many pics of that wolvie :P)

I don't mind, as long as no one uses it...  ???
Coming 2099.

• Hollow_boy
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2008, 06:39:53 AM »
in that case would u like me to put my name on it or your name on it so it dont end up being used  ;)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2008, 07:03:59 AM »
in that case would u like me to put my name on it or your name on it so it dont end up being used  ;)

Put the name "Capito Burgante"!  8) Lol.
Coming 2099.

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 26, 2010, 01:54:40 PM
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2008, 08:26:19 AM »
im lost, what game is this wolverine from?

he looks dope as hell.

• Hollow_boy
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2008, 08:34:56 AM »
im lost, what game is this wolverine from?

he looks dope as hell.

spiderman: web of shadows  :thumbsup:

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2008, 10:33:32 AM »
Wow just saw this.

He looks pretty cool I must say.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2008, 10:54:25 AM »

Bro that's some work in the coding . You will have to have 2 seperate sets of sprites . Say for example you will have to have a stance with & without blood . Now what if the first move someone does before attacking is jump . You'll have to have jump sprites without blood , etc .....

I mean it's possible , but it will be extra work , extra sprites & some coding . For such a small detail , I don't know if it's worth all that . If you look at the very first sprite I had made of Wolvenom . He had the blooddripping from his mouth . I decided to do away with it completely . But my character wasn't supposed to be as " blood  thirsty " as this guy  ;*))

(click to show/hide)

Offline Darkmanx_429

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 31, 2020, 04:33:36 PM
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2008, 01:54:05 PM »
I agree with most comments about the shading.  But triple A work all the way. Continue with the blood lust thing.  And yes, this would make an awesome character!

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2008, 04:10:25 PM »
Bro that's some work in the coding . You will have to have 2 seperate sets of sprites . Say for example you will have to have a stance with & without blood . Now what if the first move someone does before attacking is jump . You'll have to have jump sprites without blood , etc .....

I mean it's possible , but it will be extra work , extra sprites & some coding . For such a small detail , I don't know if it's worth all that . If you look at the very first sprite I had made of Wolvenom . He had the blooddripping from his mouth . I decided to do away with it completely . But my character wasn't supposed to be as " blood  thirsty " as this guy  ;*))

Damn, your right. I'ma see how many I can knock out today!  :w00t:
Coming 2099.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2008, 04:16:10 PM »

Well you can have him always kill someone for an intro, and you can have your hitsparks be differnt kinds of blood splatters like mortal kombat chraracters have. :thumbsup:

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2008, 04:18:16 PM »
Well you can have him always kill someone for an intro, and you can have your hitsparks be differnt kinds of blood splatters like mortal kombat chraracters have. :thumbsup:

YES!  :w00t:

What a nice idea!  ;D
Coming 2099.

Offline danniel

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 06, 2013, 03:11:26 AM
  • hmmm
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2008, 05:01:41 PM »
wow this is looking sick
really hope you continue on this
oh and spidermew's idea....GENIUS!

Offline deadmangunner

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 06, 2016, 04:00:04 PM
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2008, 05:41:50 PM »
That is an awesome idea the question is who would you have him kill for his intro? Maybe spidy?

Offline danniel

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 06, 2013, 03:11:26 AM
  • hmmm
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2008, 05:59:21 PM »
i'd suggest some civilians

Offline x_mad80

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 25, 2014, 11:28:52 PM
    • xmad's mugen crap!
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2008, 06:20:47 PM »
Now before anyone comes along and says it needs better shading... Like some one usually does... IT DOEASN'T!  <_<|...| Anyways, yeah, I think this is my best sprite so far, didn't take me a long time to do, about 2 hours, and it wasn't frustrating like other sprites I've done in the past, I actually enjoyed this one, everything went smoothly, I made the whole head from scratch, not including the blood and tounge, had a little help from the Venom sprite, what do you guys think, I'll try doing a couple more, if they go as smoothly as this one I might make a sprite pack, or maybe even a wip, I really like this character!  :w00t:

Jump animation almost done...

HOLY crap THIS IS COOL ! MAKE THIS CHAR!!!!!!!

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2008, 06:37:30 PM »

That was a hell of an idea . This way intro sprites no blood . All sprites after that have blood . The making seperate sprites of everything is now gone .

No wonder they call Spidermew a hero . With his quick wit & deductive reasoning , how could he not be one ?  ;*))

(click to show/hide)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2008, 07:05:35 PM »
That was a hell of an idea . This way intro sprites no blood . All sprites after that have blood . The making seperate sprites of everything is now gone .

No wonder they call Spidermew a hero . With his quick wit & deductive reasoning , how could he not be one ?  ;*))

I'ma have him kill your Venom... I joke, lol:-j

Spider-Man seems to be the only thing that fits.  /:O
Coming 2099.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2008, 07:30:55 PM »

*strikes a heroic pose*

I'ma have him kill your Venom... I joke, lol:-j

Spider-Man seems to be the only thing that fits.  /:O

He could kill Venom, Carnage, SpiderMan, Kung Fu Man, Random Bystandards who run out of the side of the stage in a crouded panic, Ninjas, Ninja's also running in a panic...

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal