collapse

Author Topic: Soul Caliber, Tiny Characters and Balance in general  (Read 1319 times)

Offline Gate

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 22, 2009, 04:02:21 PM
  • Hardworker Brazilian Spriter
Soul Caliber, Tiny Characters and Balance in general
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2009, 01:12:08 PM »
first off...i dont use yoda....namco WONT release a broken character...its just broken to you guys cause you cant beat him. thats not my fault.

Tekken 3 Eddy is broken and most of Tekken 2 cast in Tekken Tag is unbalanced.

Welcome to Infinity, the lair of the crappiest characters and most retarded creators.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2009, 01:14:34 PM »
this was before they released the ps3 stuff which allows them now to patch games with fixes automatically

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2009, 01:20:25 PM »
so are u saying that we cant keep namco from producing cheapness????? When they have already fixed so many cheap infinites sc and fixed the tekken system if its up and coming game because the fans wanted it to be changed? That statement is not false. If you read into it then you will see. Namco wise the fans dictate whether or not some stuff will be changed or not. By now if its in the game its not cheap. Just because a few ppl cant deal with it doesnt make it cheap

What I'm saying Is your theory falls short that namco would " fix " Yoda if he was cheap . Yoda is cheap . I really think Namco has done nothing to fix him, if that's what they truly do . Because they aren't really messing with Soul Calibur at this present moment . They are letting all the heat die down from the Vader chaos .

(click to show/hide)
Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Gate

• Initiate
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2009, 01:24:38 PM »
Patching games in home consoles is the worst thing that have happened in the last years. The companys launch incomplete games, or with blocked content and charge more to unlock these features. I miss the time where games are released complete.

I'm thinking skipping this generation. Pricey consoles, a lot of useless funcions in consoles and poor games.
Welcome to Infinity, the lair of the crappiest characters and most retarded creators.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2009, 02:05:48 PM »
Patching games in home consoles is the worst thing that have happened in the last years. The companys launch incomplete games, or with blocked content and charge more to unlock these features. I miss the time where games are released complete.

I'm thinking skipping this generation. Pricey consoles, a lot of useless funcions in consoles and poor games.

Next Generation is only going to get worse . I hear everything extra in a game you will have to pay for online . I hate this new trend in games , to tell you the truth . I get a game , I really don't want to have to pay for extra  stuff afterwards .

I hear this years Madden Football ,the ball can actually go flat & you will have to buy air for it online lol

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2009, 03:39:53 PM »

poor games? killzone 2 , heavenly sword, gta 4, dmc4, sf4, naruto ultimate ninja storm, re5, assassins creed....need i say more?

Offline b.easy

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:December 01, 2022, 11:28:07 PM
Re: Soul Caliber, Tiny Characters and Balance in general
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2009, 03:59:28 PM »
lol this was getting way  >:-(-| for a few pages so I split it. Sorry guys.  :(|)

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2009, 05:07:21 PM »
poor games? killzone 2 , heavenly sword, gta 4, dmc4, sf4, naruto ultimate ninja storm, re5, assassins creed....need i say more?

I'll give you RE5 , SF4 & DMC4 . GTA 4 also even though it's not my style of game . The rest  :-??

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2009, 06:28:35 PM »
notice something:nobody actually complained about Nintendo doing something similar,because they actually don't...take the next pokemon games as an example:Nintendo could totally charge for releasing special items to get certain pokemon,or even release certain event pokemon(Shaymin,Regigigas,Darkrai) but they decided not to:they give them out at events or even distribute them for free via wi-fi or at Pokemon Centers(in japan)

If only the rest of the companies learn that the key of that is free DLC...that's why the Wii and the DS are winning over the competition imo

NOTE:this is an example of what has to be done,i believe that some ports of certain games have DLC with price,like Protoman mode on MM9,but i think that by doing the challenges you can unlock it anyway,right?

Offline Vault-tec Rep Høröúßøí

• Vault-tec rep and part time
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 17, 2022, 03:49:32 AM
  • Hello, i would like to welcome you to vault IMT...
    • Hollow_boy
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2009, 06:47:38 PM »
I hear this years Madden Football ,the ball can actually go flat & you will have to buy air for it online lol

(click to show/hide)
:|... that would be kinda funny (it would be weird to say that I cant play cause of that, LOL)

Offline Gate

• Initiate
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2009, 07:02:32 PM »

First: The new generation consoles here are much expensive. I can count the quantity of people i know who has a X-Box 360, PS3 or Wii in one hand, and definitely the aumont of good titles isn't high.

And most of the games you've said are Sony games. The only Sony franchise i care about is Twisted Metal, other than that, they have a high miss ratio with me.

RE5 = I've heard it is more like RE4 than the old games of the franchise. I hate RE4.
GTA4 = Never been a GTA guy, sorry.
DMC4 = Too much poser for my tastes.
SF4 = I was excited until Ono said that Final Fight characters are out in and the confirmation of E.Honda, Blanka and other bland characters. Even with Gen, my favorite SF character in, i dont care anymore.

Actually i've only liked Super Smash Bros Brawl, Metroid Prime 3 and DS games in this generation. Other than these,  :-&

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2009, 07:32:05 PM »
yeah i like brawl too ;D. yeah i know they were sony games...those were off the top of my head

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2009, 03:59:24 AM »
It's fans?

I don't mean that they would release a broken character, but what stops it from happening incidentally? this guy makes it sound like it's totally humanly impossible for a broken character to be made by namco.

Post Merge: March 29, 2009, 04:01:54 AM
poor games?  gta 4, dmc4, sf4,  re5....need i say more?

fixed.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2009, 08:27:47 AM »
I don't mean that they would release a broken character, but what stops it from happening incidentally? this guy makes it sound like it's totally humanly impossible for a broken character to be made by namco.

Post Merge: March 29, 2009, 04:01:54 AM
fixed.
ahhh now i see what you are saying. i dont mean it like that. i mean that if they put out a cheap character and fans complain about it they will fix it or patch it up. the boss characters dont count though like algol for instance.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2009, 08:43:10 AM »
ahhh now i see what you are saying. i dont mean it like that. i mean that if they put out a cheap character and fans complain about it they will fix it or patch it up. the boss characters dont count though like algol for instance.

Like I said before . I don't think Namco wants to mess with Star Wars Soul Calibur right now . They want to push it aside & forget it happened for now . What they should do is release Vader already on the 360 for free , since he is already on the disc . That will make all of their problems involving that game go away .

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar