collapse

Author Topic: Harassing Personal Messages  (Read 1920 times)

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
Harassing Personal Messages
« on: April 22, 2009, 12:34:35 PM »
Well the recent drama is over and someone people are starting to get bored so I thought I'd post the most recent discussion I had with O Ilu, he knows I'm posting this. So if anyone wonders why he's not part of the IMT anymore, it's because his personality wasn't the right match.

Douglas says:
 So, you all are asking if the Portuguese section should still exist? Man, you are SO disrespectfull...so, because ONE portuguese speaker is gone...all the others must pay. Jesus, you are SO weird....
AC says:
 no I'm not, we need mods, this is a good way to get people to commit to help
Douglas says:
 but I've expect something like that coming from IMT - another childish move. But, for me, its okay. I will invite all portuguese speakers to another forum.
AC says:
 you're so wierd, I thought you were done with IMT?
Douglas says:
 ohhh...have I stepped on your toe?
AC says:
 are.. you.. ok?
Douglas says:
 yes, I AM DONE with IMT. But it doesn't fair to effect ALL portuguese speakers just to attack me
AC says:
 you left, Gat is the only mod now, we need volunteers
 Gate
Douglas says:
 But, for sure, Gate won't moderate that section anymore. He DOESN'T agree with IMT recent acts, as almost any brazilian
AC says:
 so you're saying no brasilian will want to particiate?
Douglas says:
 remember that I'm a very know creator here in Brazil, right? Many people came and asked me what happened....and I told them
AC says:
 so you're saying no brasilian will want to particiate?
 if no one will participate then obviously the section would have to close then, right?
Douglas says:
 IMT isn't lead by me, you know. Ask Excursion, he decide eveyrhing that is done
 but, if that ISNT SO HARD for you, let people tells you
AC says:
 1) not everything is about you, the section staying open or closing has nothing to do with you except we have one less mod
 2) you just said the section shouldn't close but you aslo said no one will participate
Douglas says:
 I know Acey 
AC says:
 so did you just send a message just to start an arugement or is there a point?
Douglas says:
 huhuhuahuahuahuah. no I'm just voicing my opinion abouty IMT and its "fairiness"
AC says:
 so you have no point, you just like fighting?
Douglas says:
 do as you wish buddy. Or Excursion will be mad at you? 
AC says:
 do you mind if I post this discussion on the forum?
Douglas says:
 ohhhh....now its important to you to post at the forum? On my incident, no...right
 man, do as you wish. I'm telling that doing that will be even worst to IMT reputation.
 its just that.
AC says:
 well, your not afraid to let people see how you act, right?
Douglas says:
 err....What is my name? O Ilusionista or Excursion? If I'm O Ilusionita, I have no fear to people know what I think, you should know. but if I'm called Excursion, I will cry like a baby just because you said the word BAD to me 
 Do you remember my name, right buddy?
 remember: my problem is not with you, keep that in mind
 And since I'm not a IMT member anymore, what they could do? Ban me? hehehehe. Oh wait, to not download my chars? Oh nooooo....hehehehe Or maybe they will beat me in the streets? bah, even If I live in USA, THEN DON'T HAVE GUTS ENOUGH.
 There are good people there, like you, laspacho, scar, apoc and many others. but there are so false, coward and sheep too.

I think there has been mixed messages recently so what's better than just normal conversations.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
Re: Harassing Personal Messages
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 12:42:42 PM »
Man he comes off as a big baby who just wants to fight, like a spoiled brat who didnt get his way.

How is asking if the section should stay open, disrespectful, if no one wants to run it? Its his over inflated ego saying that it all revolves arround him.

Offline Z

• Graphic Designer
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:January 28, 2024, 08:03:34 PM
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 12:45:33 PM »
He's Being A Douchebag,

lol Sheep? Scared? So In His View..He Was Stupid Enough To Join IMT Only To Complain, What A Fail Right There.
Honestly,There Is No Harassing In This, He's Just Being Stupid And Arrogant.

Just Forget About Him Yo, Let Him Cry. *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 01:00:14 PM »
after reading this O is really making himself look kinda bad. if there arent enough mods to mod a section it has no reason to be open because anything could go on in there and one mod cant moderate it by himself. it has nothing to do with other ppl from the same place or others that speak the same language. he turned into something its not and thats just not right. now others will rise up and be on his side because of the way it will be explained to them which will be like a false leadership type thing going. while some words on both ends were harsh this thing should have never gone this far. as far as the sections go the same thing would happen if there werent enough mods to moderator ANY and ALL sections. so please if you speak his language and are from the same place dont take offense to the fact that the section may be closed because of this misleading argument. it certainly seems there is something a little funny about why hes speaking that way. its a shame that this squabble is still going on and in a very childish manner. this reminds of kids going back and forth and back and forth for what reason i do not know. i believe we just need to let it go and just move on and let this teenage-like stuff go because truthfully it isnt worth dragging on. i do understand why it was posted but in all honesty im just asking that no more of this O vs imt stuff be posted because it really makes both sides look very childish. that is just my opinion. and yes i know i said i wasnt going to say anything but hey so what....instead of adding to the flame i certainly hope all involved seek to end this and not let this continue further into its pointless demeanor.

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline kratos

• The Legendary Ghost of Sparta!
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:August 14, 2013, 08:17:33 PM
  • In the end, there will be only chaos!
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 01:07:56 PM »
Man he comes off as a big baby who just wants to fight, like a spoiled brat who didnt get his way.

How is asking if the section should stay open, disrespectful, if no one wants to run it? Its his over inflated ego saying that it all revolves arround him.

You must like calling people spoiled brats or something. I wouldn't be calling people big babies considering you're 25 and have pokemon in your sig and avatar.

Acey I would have locked this thread. There's only going to be more drama for a subject like this one. If people want to know why O Ilu left, they can just read your post.

I think what O illusionista was saying, was that there should still be a Portuguese section, even if he won't be around to mod it. Yea he doesn't think any Brazilian will participate, but the section should still be open. Because it's not fair to those who didn't have anything to do with the drama, but still want to come here and talk like anyone else. And what will happen with all the people who go to the Brazilian section now? You'll just say, sorry, this section is closed, go somewhere else now?
That's not fair, and not smart for a forum that wants to attract more users, even if they're not English speaking users. If this is a community, you have to let more than one culture in.

And for all those who want to say something bad about O illusionista over this. He's gone. He won't see your comments. That's pretty shallow to talk bad about someone who isn't here to defend themselves.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 01:12:05 PM »
in my posts just to let know im not meaning to go that route. im just saying that the need for mods in the section is highly important but no one wants to mod the section so what they to do with an unmodded section? at least one mod should mod it but like its been said no brazillian will mod so again what do u do with unmodded section that no one is willing to mod????

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 03, 2024, 04:36:18 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 01:16:17 PM »
This side of O Ilusionista you guys see in that IM is the side that has always been here. He likes to point the finger at me for disagreeing with his comments in private conversations and saying ridiculous things like I am power hungry, people that agree with my point of view are "sheep" etc., but you can clearly see that him "corralling" people like Gate and other Portuguese speakers is just what he accuses those who agree with me of doing, '"following like sheep." All we want to do is ask in the Portuguese section if it should exist. It was O Ilusionista's idea to open it and add Gate as a moderator because he told us he could bring in other native Portuguese speakers to join him there. Obviously, we can see that Gate follows him wherever he goes, so if O is done with IMT, one can only assume Gate is by his comments in O's attention wanting threads. EDIT: Sure 'nuff, he resigned his mod position.

BTW, all can see that he is the biggest attention wanting individual on any forum around. Sic-1, I hope for your teams sake he learned that he cannot come into a team and be the center of attention because that's how he is. He is done with IMT, but still posts at other forums saying that he is done with IMT. Why continue to bring attention to it when you don't want to be asked about it? Oh, I know why, because that's O Ilusionista.

Only a person with a HUGE ego would think he is a "very known creator" in Brazil. Guess what, I have been to Brazil. I have never seen O Ilusionista's nickname anywhere in Brazil.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 01:34:46 PM by Excursion »

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 01:16:59 PM »
You must like calling people spoiled brats or something. I wouldn't be calling people big babies considering you're 25 and have pokemon in your sig and avatar.

It dosnt matter what i go by, i dont whine and complain when things dont go my way. If you want to try to call me out, try doing it in a more intelegent way instead of doggin on me for the things that are obvious.

Offline fredgerd

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 02, 2011, 11:27:34 AM
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 01:23:46 PM »
Well I don't know O Ilu as I havn't been here long. He seems like hes read a bit to much Nietzsche if you ask me. Anyhow I hope the Portuguese section does stay, though clearly it has to go if no one is running it. Hopefully someone in there will step up to the plate.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2009, 01:32:20 PM »
Spidermew = superhero pokemon lol

@ Kratos
Anyway dogging someone for their avatar is really childish . We all have some character representing us I have Spawn . You have Kratos . He has a pokemon . So what ?

Now as for O' seeing this . Say what you guys want , because he will see your opinions . Maybe not with his own eyes . But they will get back to him , believe it .

On topic

O' & gate were mods of the portuguese section . O' quit IMT & Gate has quit as mod . So we have no mods right now . That's where the discussion came from about this . IMT is not making other members suffer because of O's actions . We just can't have a section without mods. We are working on that as I type .

Now as for the post in general . I think you all need to see things for what they are  . O' painted this picture of how IMT was the bullies in the playground & he was the victim in the multiple threads he created . Plain & simple he was trying to make us look bad & rally troops behind him .

Like I said there are two sides to every tale . The picture he tried to paint is not necessarily the accurate one

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2009, 01:44:28 PM »
Acey I would have locked this thread. There's only going to be more drama for a subject like this one. If people want to know why O Ilu left, they can just read your post....

..and for all those who want to say something bad about O illusionista over this. He's gone. He won't see your comments. That's pretty shallow to talk bad about someone who isn't here to defend themselves.

I opened this up for public discussion because I'm just sitting at my computer and here come O Ilu trying to start some kind of argument with me. At least, that's my perspective. And I see no reason to let such stuff happen behind closed doors because then there will be a skewed perspective of what's really going on. If he's going to send me messages like that then I'll have no beef sharing it (with his permission of course.)

And actually, like DT said, he'll see every word here.

Offline .:K.I.N.G:.

• King &
  • Global Moderator
  • Last Login:May 16, 2013, 07:18:26 PM
  • Accepting All Challenges
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2009, 01:47:46 PM »
that conversation was quite funny actually.
I'm a Dude Playing a Dude, Disguised as Another Dude

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2009, 01:47:58 PM »
"Douglas says:
 remember that I'm a very know creator here in Brazil, right? Many people came and asked me what happened....and I told them"
so many jokes to do with this,....  L-)

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 03, 2024, 04:36:18 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2009, 01:51:11 PM »
And I disagree about not letting it out now. He's quick to try to take you guys and turn your minds around against us here at IMT. He made a stink about leaving and made it public, so we will talk about it in public until this is a dead subject. I am tired of sitting back and not saying anything about O Ilusionista, his character and personality. It's about time people saw him for who he is... an egotistical, drama-filled, attention wanting person.

Offline Random Regular

• heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 09, 2018, 05:54:53 AM
  • ??!!!
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2009, 01:54:34 PM »
that conversation was quite funny actually.
XD||

xD

Offline Yuri Jacobs

• Kyokugen Innovator & Master
  • Global Moderator
  • Last Login:May 29, 2019, 10:24:40 PM
  • I'm ready to fight!
    • BitChute
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2009, 02:01:30 PM »
And I disagree about not letting it out now. He's quick to try to take you guys and turn your minds around against us here at IMT. He made a stink about leaving and made it public, so we will talk about it in public until this is a dead subject. I am tired of sitting back and not saying anything about O Ilusionista, his character and personality. It's about time people saw him for who he is... an egotistical, drama-filled, attention wanting person.

Well put there, Excursion.

Offline kratos

• Email
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2009, 02:10:01 PM »
Well, people will do what they think is right. He's not a mind controller.

I understand that you guys want to make this known to the public. But like I said, you could have just posted it and locked the topic. All you're doing is creating more drama. I don't know any other forum where the admins would actually promote this kind of thing. But then again, IMT always wants to be different...

Offline tremainekr

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 17, 2021, 03:04:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2009, 02:14:52 PM »
i feel it all over now o did what he wanted to do and imt did what they had to do. lets move on
Your sig is way too big - Admin

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2009, 02:15:42 PM »

I understand that you guys want to make this known to the public. But like I said, you could have just posted it and locked the topic. All you're doing is creating more drama. I don't know any other forum where the admins would actually promote this kind of thing. But then again, IMT always wants to be different...
scruffy? The guild? Sonicx? and that s the first that comes to my mind. Not so different. We understand you wanna help your friend but don t start something you can t control or you will judged in the same boat.

Offline Z

• Graphic Designer
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:January 28, 2024, 08:03:34 PM
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2009, 02:16:41 PM »

Uhhh...

O Is Basically Saying He Was The "Main Core" Of IMT, And That He Is Known, Which Is A Whooper Of A Lie.
The Way He Responded About The Portuguese Section Might  Being Closed Down Due To No Mods, Was Not A Good One, Even Saying That Some
Of The People Here Were Scared. And Basically Harassing Acey Through IM Was Just Plain Stupid.
Honestly He Has Nothing IMT Really Needs.

Corrected Post ..Whoops >_>

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2009, 02:18:23 PM »
LMAO AHAHAHA i luv u acey for bring drama back lol this is wat im talkin about and ppl wonder why i wasnt gonna miss him when he left  :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2009, 02:21:25 PM »

We don't force people to stay here . If they don't like it here , there are many other mugen forums they can register at . Most members stay here because they enjoy this place . Or they've checked out the other ones & realized this place is not bad at all .
Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline kratos

• Email
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2009, 02:28:57 PM »
And That He Is Known, Which Is A Whooper Of A Lie.

Honestly He Has Nothing IMT Really Needs.

He is known, that's no lie. I've heard about O Ilusionista at many forums over the years. And nothing this forum needs? Last I checked this was a community, or is trying to be. And every MUGEN community needs creators.

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
  • Last Login:October 25, 2011, 04:13:46 PM
  • Lost My Mojo....Yeah Baby
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2009, 02:34:51 PM »
I am part Brasilian, but I don't speak fluent Portuguese.  Though I still don't understand why a many people would leave because of him?
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2009, 02:35:21 PM »
sounds like someone is ridin o ilu's jock a little hard and like i said i knew he was a little baby and i luv how he acts like a internet Tough guy talking about no one has the guts to fight me on the streets. Lol pshhhh he aint tuff. I'll pistol whi his @ss. i shoulndt have said that but this thread is fun.
 "I'll pistol whip his @ss."

I don't know how many times I am going to say this, stop going around the cuss filters!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[Today at 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar