collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 129686 times)

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
Re: Multiplayer Super Smash Bros Brawl Discussion
« Reply #1950 on: March 15, 2008, 05:45:38 PM »
Awesome games last night Zero and Kenshin. weird how when all 3 off us play theres a lag at the beginning, but after that the match is smooth.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #1951 on: March 15, 2008, 06:12:19 PM »
I laughed my butt of when trunky accidently set off a blast box while he had spicy curry when he did that I was like "wtf? O_O" that made my day lol :D
Aura, you totally own as Falco. You're on your way to becoming the best Falco player on the forums. :)

Ahh, that's like kicking me in the balls, I kept saying I was soon to be the best Falco player and I can even quote myself from a week back! He's just chooses him 'couse I make him look good, but he cant beat me with him, so I dont see how he'll ever be the best Falco player here! And I think I've proven my title with Falco! I aint trying to say he can't choose him or anything, I droped that allready, but this is really f**ked up! All I'm saying is that I Owned/own with Falco and nobody sees it, along comes Aura and  suddenly he's the best Falco player! Yo I aint trying to start problems or anything, so dont get mad Chris!

@ TrunkJunky, if you doubt what I'm saying, come see me in a match! I'll make sure you'll never forget who the best Falco player is!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 06:22:50 PM by Kid Daigo »
Coming 2099.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #1952 on: March 15, 2008, 06:28:21 PM »
I laughed my butt of when trunky accidently set off a blast box while he had spicy curry when he did that I was like "wtf? O_O" that made my day lol :D
Aura, you totally own as Falco. You're on your way to becoming the best Falco player on the forums. :)

Ahh, that's like kicking me in the balls, I kept saying I was soon to be the best Falco player and I can even quote myself from a week back! He's just chooses him 'couse I make him look good, but he cant beat me with him, so I dont see how he'll ever be the best Falco player here! And I think I've proven my title with Falco! I aint trying to say he can't choose him or anything, I droped that allready, but this is really f**ked up! All I'm saying is that I Owned/own with Falco and nobody sees it, along comes Aura and  suddenly he's the best Falco player! Yo I aint trying to start problems or anything, so dont get mad Chris!

@ TrunkJunky, if you doubt what I'm saying, come see me in a match! I'll make sure you'll never forget who the best Falco player is!  :thumbsup:

Honestly Daigo, I think the reason nobody has ever said that to you is because you obviously already know it. Ever since Brawl came out you've been running around these brawl threads after every match saying how you owned the people you fought, and how you ALWAYS get 2 kos from Falco's final smash. Its annoying really, nobody likes a show off :|

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1953 on: March 15, 2008, 06:30:57 PM »

@ TrunkJunky, if you doubt what I'm saying, come see me in a match! I'll make sure you'll never forget who the best Falco player is!  :thumbsup:

Honestly Daigo, I think the reason nobody has ever said that to you is because you obviously already know it. Ever since Brawl came out you've been running around these brawl threads after every match saying how you owned the people you fought, and how you ALWAYS get 2 kos from Falco's final smash. Its annoying really, nobody likes a show off :|

Yeah I guess you're right, but I only showed off in the beginning, hey I lost the first 5 matches I had, and those where to Aura_Master and his Lucario, I'm sorry if I went overbord with my Braging, but do you wanna have a match BigJ? I'm in a room hitting the punching bag!

EDIT: I may have showed of a little, but I never said anything about his Final smash!  :thumbsup:
Coming 2099.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #1954 on: March 15, 2008, 06:33:50 PM »

Yeah I guess you're right, but I only showed off in the beginning, hey I lost the first 5 matches I had, and those where to Aura_Master and his Lucario, I'm sorry if I went overbord with my Braging, but do you wanna have a match BigJ? I'm in a room hitting the punching bag!

EDIT: I may have showed of a little, but I never said anything about his Final smash!  :thumbsup:

Well I cant play right now, but If you're online later, we can brawl then :)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1955 on: March 15, 2008, 06:35:57 PM »

Well I cant play right now, but If you're online later, we can brawl then :)

Sounds good to me!  :thumbsup:
Coming 2099.

Offline TrunkJunky

• Re-emerging Stage Maker
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
  • I know nothing about making anything anymore.
    • TrunJunky MUGEN Partay Mode!!!
« Reply #1956 on: March 15, 2008, 07:13:51 PM »
After 2 fights with Kid Daigo:

You're okay with Falco, but you still have areas of improvement, especially against Sonic. ;)

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #1957 on: March 15, 2008, 07:17:03 PM »
its okay kid daigo Im not mad I mean why should you be angry at someone at the internet?

its just hilarious to see your rant about me :DxDie
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1958 on: March 15, 2008, 07:20:11 PM »
LMAO! An okay falco? Looks like your the okay sonic that still needs improving against Falco
Coming 2099.

Offline TrunkJunky

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #1959 on: March 15, 2008, 07:30:40 PM »
Don't be mad. ;D

I never said I was a master with Sonic.

We both have areas to improve on. All I'm saying is that you can be beat.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1960 on: March 15, 2008, 08:13:55 PM »
f**k! chris has been wining with Sonic, how does it feel TrunkJunky? LOL;D
Coming 2099.

Offline TrunkJunky

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #1961 on: March 15, 2008, 08:16:16 PM »
It feels good. :thumbsup:

I never get even half of the competition I get out of you guys from the retarded CPUs. :w00t:

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #1962 on: March 15, 2008, 08:31:12 PM »
yeah man, fighting you guys is good practice. :thumbsup:

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1963 on: March 15, 2008, 08:33:14 PM »
Yeah, I'm having fun now that I'm not woried about proving myself as Falco! STILL THE BEST FALCO PLAYER!  ;*))
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #1964 on: March 15, 2008, 08:34:28 PM »
Yeah, I'm having fun now that I'm not woried about proving myself as Falco! STILL THE BEST FALCO PLAYER!  ;*))
8=|
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1965 on: March 15, 2008, 08:37:35 PM »
8=|
Why you roll your eyes? LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #1966 on: March 15, 2008, 08:40:14 PM »
8=|
Why you roll your eyes? LOL!

cause I see that your bragging about yourself being the best falco player
Currently in need of one

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #1967 on: March 15, 2008, 09:02:59 PM »
ok im back today guys earlier than i thought i would be but i cant brawl today but i can try to on sunday or monday.

off topic- why must this falco thing calm down then start slowly revving up again. ok i think that this has been said and this is supposed to be a friendly topic and forgive me after saying this tenspeed and also plz dont have it locked because of this. but come one guys who gives a crap about who is good with falco and if someone comments sumbody about how good they are with a character that sumone else has been using as their main character. nobody cares about how good you are and nobody cares about what you are saying when it comes to how you can do this and how you can do that with so and so and blah blah blah. that is annoying to ppl who just wanna play and have fun. please stop daigo bragging as if your just the best thing that has ever happened to ssbb and falco. im not taking sides im trying to end this once and for all so everyone can move and without hearing or seeing these comments between the two of you. what makes me mad about this is no one should have to even say what i have been saying at all and im pretty much a calm guy. keep all comments like the ones you have been posting to pm please and dont do it here in this topic. if i see that this petty bs does not end then we might as well lock the topic.

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1968 on: March 15, 2008, 09:33:44 PM »
I'm okay about the falco thing, i aint trying to fight anyoen nomore, now if you'll excuse me, I have a date with a big mac! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #1969 on: March 15, 2008, 09:40:08 PM »
ok its cool daigo im just trying to get things back to how we all felt when we were giving our fcs to each other and just having a great time facing against each other. im a friend to all of you here. lets all just have fun lol now let the games began again  ;)

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #1970 on: March 15, 2008, 09:44:57 PM »
if you want my honest opinion on the falco situation, you suck. you stand in the same spot and spam the blaster, then when people get close you hold the A button until they get out of your way, then you spam the blaster some more. if they charge you, you throw the reflector. your air combat is weak, and when you get the landmaster all you do is try to push people off the top of the screen. I actually got bored while fighting you because there was no deviation to your strategy, and started throwing myself off the edge every time you got a smash ball. I played a few games with you and my friend heath, who is an excellent falco player, and when he got the best of you, you switched to cheap butt wolf.

sometimes having a huge win record doesn't mean you know what you're doing.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #1971 on: March 15, 2008, 09:48:40 PM »
if you want my honest opinion on the falco situation, you suck. you stand in the same spot and spam the blaster, then when people get close you hold the A button until they get out of your way, then you spam the blaster some more. if they charge you, you throw the reflector. your air combat is weak, and when you get the landmaster all you do is try to push people off the top of the screen. I actually got bored while fighting you because there was no deviation to your strategy, and started throwing myself off the edge every time you got a smash ball. I played a few games with you and my friend heath, who is an excellent falco player, and when he got the best of you, you switched to cheap @$$ wolf.

thats...harsh :o
Currently in need of one

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #1972 on: March 15, 2008, 09:50:23 PM »
no, it's honest.

I would have kept my mouth shut if he didn't keep bragging like a child.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #1973 on: March 15, 2008, 09:51:30 PM »
no, it's honest.

I would have kept my mouth shut if he didn't keep bragging like a child.

I guess...that...makes sense /:O
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1974 on: March 15, 2008, 10:02:22 PM »
if you want my honest opinion on the falco situation, you suck. you stand in the same spot and spam the blaster, then when people get close you hold the A button until they get out of your way, then you spam the blaster some more. if they charge you, you throw the reflector. your air combat is weak, and when you get the landmaster all you do is try to push people off the top of the screen. I actually got bored while fighting you because there was no deviation to your strategy, and started throwing myself off the edge every time you got a smash ball. I played a few games with you and my friend heath, who is an excellent falco player, and when he got the best of you, you switched to cheap @$$ wolf.

I hope you're not talking to me, maybe you're confused, I don't spam the blaster, but most importantly, I've never even played as Wolf, I HAVENT EVEN UNLOCKED HIM! I keep ssaying that I unlcoked Falco and went straight to Wifi, and if you didnt want any problems, you would have kept your mouth shut after Donaldb ended it with his comment! All I have to say to you is that you NEVER ONCE WON AGAINST ME! I'm willing to drop it, so if you say anything after this I just wont reply!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 10:04:36 PM by Kid Daigo »
Coming 2099.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena by ELECTRO
[June 13, 2024, 03:03:58 PM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[June 10, 2024, 11:25:24 PM]

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[June 08, 2024, 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[June 05, 2024, 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD