collapse

Author Topic: New track up on my page. Come, lend me an ear...  (Read 1139 times)

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
Re: New track up on my page. Come, lend me an ear...
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2007, 10:04:19 AM »
DAMN  :o you didnt dissapoint the last time I checked your music.
^that was becasue of the STRONGER REMiX...nice job wit Fearless too.
I like IF ONY YOU KNEW 4 real. thats a smooth track you got there.
 :thumbsup:
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 07, 2013, 09:43:21 PM
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2007, 12:01:48 PM »
Glad this is still here...just threw two new tracks up for the hell of it...you already know what to do.  :thumbsup:

www.myspace.com/rjwalkeresq
I f*ucks wit that Somehow track.  That was hard.  U made beat urself? (stupid question *facepalm*)

:DxDie Thanks Ace.

DAMN  :o you didnt dissapoint the last time I checked your music.
^that was becasue of the STRONGER REMiX...nice job wit Fearless too.
I like IF ONY YOU KNEW 4 real. thats a smooth track you got there.
 :thumbsup:

Man, good lookin out. Was everything coherent doh? That was my only issue...because the words were twisting so damn fast.

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2007, 06:50:26 PM »
Man, good lookin out. Was everything coherent doh? That was my only issue...because the words were twisting so damn fast.

I thought it was straight. You got on the track and ripped it right away too. Most people Ive heard get on that song try to use that lazy/broke industry flow with a bunch of pausing and harmonizing. [-X %-(
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2007, 10:30:35 AM »

I thought it was straight. You got on the track and ripped it right away too. Most people Ive heard get on that song try to use that lazy/broke industry flow with a bunch of pausing and harmonizing. [-X %-(

Ok, ok...that's what I was shooting for cause my voice, naturally, is TOO similar to Kanye's, so I was just thinking like 'I've GOTTA use my own flow on this, lest I wanna hear a million different people tell me it was good, SOUNDED JUST LIKE KANYE'. Haha, thanks for checking me out doh, honestly, that's all I want.  :thumbsup:

Offline Scar

• Dragonslayer
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:July 29, 2016, 10:49:53 AM
  • Cobra Mugen Team
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2007, 10:55:58 AM »
I really dont listen to rap alot, but I must confess that Fearless song is the crap.

You got some talent Lord_of_Saiyans.  :thumbsup:
!!Unite, Mobilize, Destroy!!

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2007, 01:21:36 PM »
I really dont listen to rap alot, but I must confess that Fearless song is the sh*t.

You got some talent Lord_of_Saiyans.  :thumbsup:

;D

Damn, really Scar, that means ALOT to me...thanks, I appreciate that. There's more where that came from...I think I'm finally ready for a mixtape.  :w00t:

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2007, 07:13:55 PM »
There's more where that came from...I think I'm finally ready for a mixtape.  :w00t:

DO THAT poop. I know so many people around my way that make song after song after song then do nothing with it. Get you some hot instrumentals a couple of original tracks throw it together and push it mann....
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2007, 10:07:29 AM »
There's more where that came from...I think I'm finally ready for a mixtape.  :w00t:

DO THAT poop. I know so many people around my way that make song after song after song then do nothing with it. Get you some hot instrumentals a couple of original tracks throw it together and push it mann....

I feel you! It's crazy cause I was just talkin to one of my guys about that yesterday...his boy's apparently been makin music for a MINUTE and has lots of cd's, only problem is, he's never actually seen him do ANYTHING with 'em. I was just telling him, I can't do that...my main purpose is being heard, so I WANT TO BE HEARD. I've just been getting myself together, testing the waters...that's why I REALLY appreciate all the people who took the time to listen and give me their feedback. I've been testing myself, growing, and I think I'm finally ready to do it full circle.

Offline AceWonder20

• The Ace of all Trades
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 09, 2013, 11:03:16 AM
    • http://youtube.com/AceWonder20
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2007, 07:00:24 PM »

I feel you! It's crazy cause I was just talkin to one of my guys about that yesterday...his boy's apparently been makin music for a MINUTE and has lots of cd's, only problem is, he's never actually seen him do ANYTHING with 'em. I was just telling him, I can't do that...my main purpose is being heard, so I WANT TO BE HEARD. I've just been getting myself together, testing the waters...that's why I REALLY appreciate all the people who took the time to listen and give me their feedback. I've been testing myself, growing, and I think I'm finally ready to do it full circle.
Well u better put out some tapes.  U dont wanna end up like my crew, put out mixtapes that never leave the block.  Expand your horizon, think outside the box, boldly go where no man has gone before  :| ..... well u get it.  Do what u do man.
Siggy by shinrahunter

Check out my MUGEN vids here - YouTube - AceWonder20's Channel
PSN: AceWonder20

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2008, 11:17:32 AM »
DIZZAM!!!! Haha, 120 days old?! Wow, it's been too long. Just thought I'd let you guys know I put up a few new tracks on some mixtape ish. I've been working EXTREMELY hard on my music, as well as with my other artists. So I just thought I'd put a little something up to keep things rolling. Hopefully I can just put up at least one new song each week, but let me know what you think. I added 'Superstar Remix', 'My Art, My Heart', and 'LastLeveL Boy.' Also, thanks to ALL of you who support, and ANYONE who takes the time to listen. As always, appreciate you guys.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2008, 01:07:35 PM »
Really nice new tracks, man. I really like My Art, My Heart. It's a nice layed back track and the lyrics are good, but that's no surprise from you.
 =D>

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2008, 01:55:01 PM »
Really nice new tracks, man. I really like My Art, My Heart. It's a nice layed back track and the lyrics are good, but that's no surprise from you.
 =D>

Thanks! My girl LOVES that track, and in actuality, it was one of the simplest songs I've done. Made a quick beat, and then just let the lyrics flow out, and BAM! That was that...altogether, probably took about 3 hours in all to complete. I've finally gotten to a place lyrically where I can change styles at the drop of a dime, so I can spit fast, or slow, deep, or shallow...and I can get really technical, or simple. Versatility is EVERYTHING! I'm booking shows now, cause I've been waiting FOREVER to perform, but just had to make sure everything was right. I haven't released the best tracks yet either, I've got whole songs with concepts and alot of original material...but, gotta save 'em for the mixtape. Now I'm debating on whether or not I should release my solo mixtape now, or wait until the LastLeveL compilation is complete, which won't be done for at least another month though. I want to make sure I showcase all of my artists properly. I've got 4 other artists under me, and then my producer. T-Shirt's are in the works as well, so I can put some kind of money back into the label, but all CD's will be released for 100% FREE. Everything's really come together nicely, and all while keeping my day job, haha.  #:-S

Wow...now THAT'S a rave! But I still wanted to ask if there was anything, anything at all, that you think I could work on, or do differently? Thanks for the input too... ;)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 02:06:58 PM by Esq. »

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2008, 02:42:15 PM »
Do differently? I like your style, I couldn't think of anything you could do, haha.

But damn, you're on a roll with throwin' yourself out there. :thumbsup:

You should wait on that mixtape to make sure everything gets into order, you know what i'm saying? Last thing ya need to do rush things [-X

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2008, 05:19:23 PM »
Right, right. Rome wasn't built in a day, so I have to be fully ready in all area's. I'm still young, so I'm not rushing out there like I'll be 40 tomorrow. Good looking out man! Though, I'm still pissed that I couldn't find a better Superstar instrumental...I hate that weird skip!  \-/o

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal