collapse

Author Topic: Conan The Barbarian Movie New teaser Trailer  (Read 1351 times)

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
Re: Conan The Barbarian Movie New teaser Trailer
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2011, 09:42:22 PM »
i NEVER saw blade runner. i guess ill put that on my to get list. but this reviving movies boon that's been going on is a hit or miss thing. there was i spit on your grave and the last house on the left remakes that actually did the originals justice. clash of the titans was okay..... lost in space was great to me along with planet of the apes. but back on topic....

i don't know if this one will be better with a new guy playing arnold's role. ima miss the alelelelelalalalalaegh!! lol  let's pray to CROM that total recall be left alone ....

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2011, 10:53:13 PM »
lol  let's pray to CROM that total recall be left alone ....

Now it will be made o.O# lmao
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2011, 01:44:29 AM »
Now it will be made o.O# lmao

Holy CROM! they wanna remake Total Recall?......uhh and why? it's fine as it was!   o.O#

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2011, 01:55:01 AM »
Holy CROM! they wanna remake Total Recall?......uhh and why? it's fine as it was!   o.O#

lol nah i was just razzin my dude jodafro619 :P lol

But im sayin man lawd the way Remakes of movies are runnin out like diarea from butt cheeks i wouldnt be surprised if
a remake of Total recall will happend :-?? lol

Well this Conan movie i read at one was supposed to be Rated R and a whole lotta buck naked women runnin around so who knows.
i just wanna see some cool sword fights and some blood 300 style XD||

@jodafro619: That remake of I spit on your grave was WILD FREAKIN CRAZY MAN. i mean seriously homie they didnt hold back on ANTHING...but jeezus they went a bit much on the rape scene..smh lol...but that broad got her revenge!! wooooo lawwwd! :|
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 01:07:45 PM by DeMoNk@I »

HAIL CROM!!

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2011, 11:59:48 AM »

Here go...  :-??

Total Recall (2012)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1386703/

'Total Recall' remake: Colin Farrell is in...but Mars is out?

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/01/10/total-recall-remake-colin-farrell/

"Total Recall features a three-breasted mutant prostitute, the nightmarish vision of Arnold Schwarzenegger digging a tracking device out of his skull through his right nostril, and the questionable scientific assertion that Martian radiation can turn an average human into a bug-eyed space monster. It is a weird, funny, totally unique movie. So give the creators of the upcoming Total Recall remake credit: They aren’t even trying to do the same thing. Collider just posted an interview with the remake’s producer, Neal Moritz (I Am Legend, Battle: Los Angeles, the Fast and the Furious quintet), who confirmed months of internet chatter: “We’re doing the movie with Colin Farrell.”

Since Farrell currently weighs approximately half of what Schwarzenegger weighed on the day he was born, one can assume that the new remake  — let’s call it Total Re-Recall — will not be going the mega-gory action route. Moritz is stingy with particular plot details, but he does relinquish one bombshell: “The big difference is we don’t go to space.” So there you go: no “Get your butt to Mars,” no evil space-radiation, and presumably no Kuato.
Now, getting rid of Mars isn’t quite as crazy as it sounds. Total Recall was very loosely adapted from a Philip K. d*** short novel called “We Can Remember It For You Wholesale,” which is noticeably Mars-free. So perhaps Re-Recall is aiming to stay truer to the original story? Certainly, Farrell seems like a more typical Philip K. d*** protagonist than Schwarzenegger."

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2011, 01:42:57 PM »
You know that with this movie, they are trying to make Conan more like the orginal storys in Weird Tales pulp magazine, written by Robert E. Howard, right?
I like that they got Ronan from Stargate Atlantis (Jason Momoa) for this.
Im looking forward to checking this out.

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2011, 02:26:54 PM »
oh no....... i said it out loud and now it's being made!! lol  might as well go for the coupe de graw with twins 2  :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2011, 03:49:08 PM »
You know that with this movie, they are trying to make Conan more like the orginal storys in Weird Tales pulp magazine, written by Robert E. Howard, right?
I like that they got Ronan from Stargate Atlantis (Jason Momoa) for this.
Im looking forward to checking this out.

Well I say the jury is definately still out on the casting of Conan.

He's definately a little pretty for Conan, but as a kid I didnt really think Arnold looked right either, and I ended up loving both films

A. for the 1st one capturing that scary mystical vibe Marvel had in the 70's, and

B. the 2nd one just for it's pure 80's campiness. The drunk scene, and camel punch are classic movie moments from my childhood.

I am glad theyre going for the Magazine style though which should give people a better idea of the character.

Post Merge: March 22, 2011, 03:55:42 PM

:DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

Believe it or not that wasnt a shot at you in regards to Thor. I actually argued this with my Brother about 8 years ago who was a big proponent for HHH to play as King Conan.

A part I feel Arnold should still play since his depiction at the end of 1, and 2 look a lot like Arnold now in terms of age.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 03:58:18 PM by ALEXZIQ »

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2011, 05:56:15 PM »
Well I say the jury is definately still out on the casting of Conan.

He's definately a little pretty for Conan, but as a kid I didnt really think Arnold looked right either, and I ended up loving both films

A. for the 1st one capturing that scary mystical vibe Marvel had in the 70's, and

B. the 2nd one just for it's pure 80's campiness. The drunk scene, and camel punch are classic movie moments from my childhood.

I am glad theyre going for the Magazine style though which should give people a better idea of the character.

Post Merge: March 22, 2011, 03:55:42 PM
Believe it or not that wasnt a shot at you in regards to Thor. I actually argued this with my Brother about 8 years ago who was a big proponent for HHH to play as King Conan.

A part I feel Arnold should still play since his depiction at the end of 1, and 2 look a lot like Arnold now in terms of age.

:DxDie No worries man. I never took it as a shot at me. I just found it hilarious that you mentioned Triple H since we were having that Thor discussion. I love how you and I get involved and passionate in all of these discussions, and points of view. You know there is nothing but love for you bro, even when we agree to disagree...  :)

PS. I completely agree with you on Arnold playing King Conan. I still love and watch the first two movies for the same reasons you mention, besides me being a fantasy freak, and I always wanted to see him in a third movie playing his old Conan persona...  :-??

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2011, 01:10:10 PM »

Here go...  :-??

Total Recall (2012)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1386703/

'Total Recall' remake: Colin Farrell is in...but Mars is out?

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/01/10/total-recall-remake-colin-farrell/

"Total Recall features a three-breasted mutant prostitute, the nightmarish vision of Arnold Schwarzenegger digging a tracking device out of his skull through his right nostril, and the questionable scientific assertion that Martian radiation can turn an average human into a bug-eyed space monster. It is a weird, funny, totally unique movie. So give the creators of the upcoming Total Recall remake credit: They aren’t even trying to do the same thing. Collider just posted an interview with the remake’s producer, Neal Moritz (I Am Legend, Battle: Los Angeles, the Fast and the Furious quintet), who confirmed months of internet chatter: “We’re doing the movie with Colin Farrell.”

Since Farrell currently weighs approximately half of what Schwarzenegger weighed on the day he was born, one can assume that the new remake  — let’s call it Total Re-Recall — will not be going the mega-gory action route. Moritz is stingy with particular plot details, but he does relinquish one bombshell: “The big difference is we don’t go to space.” So there you go: no “Get your butt to Mars,” no evil space-radiation, and presumably no Kuato.
Now, getting rid of Mars isn’t quite as crazy as it sounds. Total Recall was very loosely adapted from a Philip K. d*** short novel called “We Can Remember It For You Wholesale,” which is noticeably Mars-free. So perhaps Re-Recall is aiming to stay truer to the original story? Certainly, Farrell seems like a more typical Philip K. d*** protagonist than Schwarzenegger."

WHAT??? /:O o.O#

Gee thanks Jodafro!! :|    :DxDie

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2011, 01:18:38 PM »
total recall 2012 metrosexual remake?  whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! /:O

omg lookin a the HUGE difference between arnold and colin , i say , exit the movie theater. its gonna be a chick flick and i AINT WATCHIN IT!

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2011, 01:48:10 PM »
 ;*)) :-" :-" :-" :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2011, 03:27:30 PM »
;*)) :-" :-" :-" :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

Damn your cruel powers man!! \-/o

whats the the next one Jodafro? :-w The live action Jem movie like u mentioned the last time? :|

lol

HAIL CROM!!

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2011, 04:16:58 PM »
care bears the movie in 2012 hahahahaha just kidding . i'm still shocked that the total recall remake happened!!!  well, at least the last dragon is pretty much safe unless busta ryhmes is gonna play shonuff , or maybe booker t might do it . idk booker t mightt be official hahahaha

but arnold belongs as conan , maybe they should let him stay as the role and let the new guy play his son or another barbarian rising to topple him, idk just throwing stuff out there....

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2011, 05:55:21 PM »
well, at least the last dragon is pretty much safe unless busta ryhmes is gonna play shonuff , or maybe booker t might do it . idk booker t mightt be official hahahaha

:D :D :D :DxDie

HAIL CROM!!

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2011, 07:02:37 PM »
off topic : kai Check the blazeblue section in the database for some stages you was looking for awhile back!!   :thumbsup:

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2011, 07:36:54 PM »
off topic : kai Check the blazeblue section in the database for some stages you was looking for awhile back!!   :thumbsup:

Oh good looks man! im there! :)

HAIL CROM!!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 [28] 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal