collapse

Author Topic: Anime Battle Royal - Project Lab.  (Read 42952 times)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: Anime Battle Royal Test sprites
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2011, 12:00:57 AM »
thanx homie ;D i am def takin my time on him for sure. i might not be the one who does him all mthe way but i am trying to see how well i can get his look cvs -ish. i got plenty of gun sprites ( 3 full sheets worth  ;D) to pick and choose from to fit his actual guns. yeah def have to nail the details in him for sure. like you did with musubi  but def keepin him grounded to a good certain look as well. tryin to get his pants color right and add that leg guantlet, but i have a trick for that, imma frankensrpite  a certain someone guantlet on his leg and resprite it good. :thumbsup:
well at least people can see he can be made cvs style ish look and will def be fun to play once some animations get on the finished product. imma also add some tan in that hair a bit. i am workin form his pics i have from the show.
as for Tsukiumi i might let someelse do her or i will redo her all the way. Benimaru is a great fit to use for him in not only a base but also some of his sttacks as well.  so Vash might be all benimaru in some moves , just some and his whole based used for him as a solid character.
i am gettin a bit better i guess. lol

To The CROM BROS! ::salute::

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 20, 2011, 01:20:57 AM
« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2011, 12:27:35 AM »
i am gettin a bit better i guess. lol
Yeah, definitely!  In fact, you know about frankenspriting!  :thumbsup:
Good luck on Tsukiumi also.  %%-

Thanks to Demonkai.  I got this MMPR photo.
I didn't know your name was :D. That's an interesting name.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2011, 11:35:32 PM »
Well still trying to nail vash real good. yeah this dude is very Intricate man with that darn coat!!!!! \-/o But i think i am gettin closer to gettin him. he needs some better shading and rework the coat and of course some cool better lookin decals on him and imma see what is in my lil sprite gun collecttion i have to find a gun kinda close to the one he uses. :thumbsup:

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2011, 11:39:16 PM »
Well still trying to nail vash real good. yeah this dude is very Intricate man with that darn coat!!!!! \-/o But i think i am gettin closer to gettin him. he needs some better shading and rework the coat and of course some cool better lookin decals on him and imma see what is in my lil sprite gun collecttion i have to find a gun kinda close to the one he uses. :thumbsup:

lookin cool man. hmm im surprised you didnt look at Ky er somethin from GG :-??
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2011, 11:44:58 PM »
yeh i looked at Ky and saw he had some ways i could use and what i did was used cvs2 benimaru as the base, he got the hair and body build just right for Vash and i used one of the dudes from rage of dragons for the bottom of the coat and legs and feet. he kinda made a cool fit. its just shading and editing the coat needs some work more. but Vash is definetly doable dawgz!!! :thumbsup: i got all these darn guns man, imma have to show em to you...its an arsenal...lol ask shadaloo.  :D

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2011, 02:56:25 AM »
yeh i looked at Ky and saw he had some ways i could use and what i did was used cvs2 benimaru as the base, he got the hair and body build just right for Vash and i used one of the dudes from rage of dragons for the bottom of the coat and legs and feet. he kinda made a cool fit. its just shading and editing the coat needs some work more. but Vash is definetly doable dawgz!!! :thumbsup: i got all these darn guns man, imma have to show em to you...its an arsenal...lol ask shadaloo.  :D
Good addition to Elias base. I know the shading for the coat needs improvement though. Maybe you can try out with Rugal default palette or probably one of the different palettes from Radel. Even the hair needs shading, so does the nose with a lil lighting as any other ROTD/PIM (which style I call it NF (Noise Factory) style) characters.

I think I'm beginning to know about spriting a bit in NF or Noise Factory style. I don't see anyone trying it out before.

Post Merge: January 12, 2011, 01:16:59 PM
Please forgive me for double posting. I know I'm not supposed to do that according to the rules, BUT I have a sprite with me. SCAR of Full Metal Alchemist. I watched a lil preview of this guy and his move (laying his hands to someone's forehead to death) makes me feel amazed. So this made me try to sprite him.

Sorry. This is incomplete palette so here it is. My first start.
(click to show/hide)
I wished somebody posted this before I did. I honestly don't like double posting in here.

EDIT: Wow. First time I see this one being merged. I didn't know that.

EDIT2: Complete.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 05:53:14 PM by Enso »

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2011, 06:24:55 PM »
SCAR Looks really good man, def good.  :thumbsup: Keep up the good work on em too.

yeah on the Vash, well thats just the test sprite to see if i could do him.he definetly can be done thats for sure. as others from around even say, his hardest part will be his coat and the way it fits him.  his hair most def needs some shaing cause he in not all blonde. some bits of tan needs to be in there. . Elias wasnt his base at all.  :D  he is sprited from Benimaru cvs2 cause he is the perfect fit for himin height , body type , facial features  and arms. i only used Elias bottom half to get the coat look. :D when he does get sprited fully he def will be a bit brighter in his coat. hence why i always say cvs ish , cause they dont have to be exact cvs styled.  but just close to it. Kof style is amore heavily detailed style sprites, cvs style isnt as heavy in the details but def wanna nail the details as cool as can be done cause those mad details have to be resprited over and over. as well cvs is a bit brighter in shading.

def Nice Job Enso =D> =D> , so i take it you gonna do Edward Elric too bro ;D

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2011, 06:34:04 PM »
I honestly never watched Full Metal Alchemist though. Maybe if I can watch a lot of episodes on Youtube. I don't think I can do Edward Elric. I may need somebody to do him. I can try to take care of Scar only I guess.

Wonder if I would make Yomiko Readman from Read Or Die. She turns papers to weapons. ;D I think it's gonna be a new character in for this project if I'm willing to sprite her.

BTW I used 6 separate chars as base for Scar. Charlie, Guile, Jotaro, Kyosuke, Iori, and Yamazaki. I worked on him for a few hours. It was kinda hard. I finished it till I realized I needed to use Eagle as base. face palm

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2011, 10:37:24 PM »
Wow, I see progress and teamwork!!!  This project is on right direction.  :thumbsup:

Wonder if I would make Yomiko Readman from Read Or Die. She turns papers to weapons. ;D I think it's gonna be a new character in for this project if I'm willing to sprite her.
Yeah, you can!  I like your Scar!  :)
Oh, Yomiko Readman is this girl, right...?

Offline DER

• Last Login:June 28, 2015, 05:08:06 AM
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2011, 02:03:33 PM »
Who can create homunkulus from Fullmetal Alchemist?

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2011, 02:21:57 PM »
Who can create homunkulus from Fullmetal Alchemist?

:D they are not in the project. would have been cool but Scar is in instead of them.  i will say this , we are not adding in no more characters into the game other than the roster. Now what i have said many times is if there is 2 open slots left, then we will have a sort of Polling again, first people can request characters, not just any ole character out of left field like pikachu [-X . just the ones that make the cut like i have stated in this thread i think and the other thread where i list all the NO NO's. i want more hadrcore good characters from others not mentioned but they are good fighters.  the girl from read or die....hmmm she could make it long as someone will vote on her when the poll is up. adding in more people can be too much work as already , this project has a nice size roster already.  i cannot add everyone that everybody wants in at the late start after the poll been closed and the roster is set. i know alot of people wanna see they other favs made, but alot of people have asked for people that are already mugenized or getting mugenized from other creators.

Now those homunculus could  be added in as dlc through the poll later. much laterbut IDk cause it kinda is still going more intom the roster animes already for fullmetal alchemist so i would have to really think that one through. we are still developing characters looks and some are getting frames and animations. so instead of just saying the homunculus ( as a referrence only) , actually give a name of one . cause i will only take one for submission. i wanna keep it even playing field for the poll characters. name the one character and the anime he/she/it goes to. keeps it simple.

thanx for asking friend. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 03:17:05 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando33 »

Offline taskmaster0

• The Unlimited
  • Last Login:September 07, 2011, 06:20:18 PM
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2011, 02:42:19 PM »
Cool edits Scar is my fav.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2011, 02:58:07 PM »
 ^^(PM)^

exactly why scar needed to be in. he is alot of peeps fav and he such a bada$$!  :thumbsup:

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #88 on: January 16, 2011, 04:50:43 PM »
Thanks fatalfreak and taskmaster0. :) Yes, that girl, Yomiko. I plan on spriting her not just for this project, but maybe just later for my solo project I guess.

I'm plannin' to change the base for Scar especially for one of his sides (jacket).

My assumption of respriting him to new base is what comes to my mind:
(click to show/hide)

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2011, 05:05:21 PM »
those different bases you just mentioned sounds reall cool. so i def think he could look even nicer when you resprite him. i like kyosuke jacket and rugal pants isea. as for the head, yamazaki seems like a good fit to me. here are a few pics .

you def can get some cool ideas and watch some scenes with him in action bro. :thumbsup:

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #90 on: January 16, 2011, 05:16:42 PM »
Oh, I forgot. Is there anyone who's working on Ryofu (Ikkitousen)? If not, maybe I'll try to start to work on her later. Lando, please list up some chars which some spriters are assigned to work on, including myself for Scar, Shadaloo for Bushido Brown, etc., so I can see who will need to work. I assume that djj4life is working on Naga though.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: January 16, 2011, 05:33:10 PM »
i thought i sent you a pm wih the whole list? i might of forgot. lol but i did a sprite of her but yeah she needs fixings but no one is working on her in specific. if you can nail her good go right ahead. djj4life is gettin back to me on a lil request i asked from him on naga from a friend of his who sprites and he is an awesome spriter too.  but so far i am working on 3 in specific and thats Hungry wolf terry, Jamin and monkey d luffy.  shadaloo is doing bushido brown and workin on something else for the project ;) silva silva is gonna do lina inverse and Zuuma, Axel is spriting Jiro and maybe Rei as well..hopefully Rei too. lol  but so far anyone else you wanna do full on is open until we get more full on spriters who wanna sprite the whole characters , as far the coding, that will come with either me or some other coders that i will get helps with later. so let me know if you wanna do Ryofu, Hakufu ( i started her sprite already)  and Kanu is open for full spriting. i used cvs 2 mai shiranui for all their bases , she fits pretty much all of them. i try to sprite mostly from just cvs characters bases. but for some others can be fused well into the syle to fit the look. Musubi sprite is already up and i hink fatal freak might wanna tackle her full on. if he can but he shown good spriting on her added to what i did for her for the sprite i done .  the goal is to keep them as close to it as ya can in the cvs style. thats why i say cvs - ish. lol
 cause i will also be using alot of the cvs hit sparks and such and i wanna be able to utilize some moves from those characters  but as well alot of cool new ones. so ya have the skinny on who ya want to do fully. make sure you keep track of the bases as well for referencing moves from and to keep using for the look of the character to sprite from.  like i wanna do this fighting stance for Elle from shadow skill and i will use Leona as a base, she also has alot of moves i would like to use herself for elle, so keeping her base strictly leona helps me be able to edit from her well. :thumbsup:

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2011, 06:19:50 PM »
 o.O# Sorry man. I forgot. But I was curious about the updates for who's doin' which character.

Also. I forgot to mention using the Rugal jacket as well because spriting his left was too hard so I had to use from Charlie and Jotaro's for Scar jacket (his left).

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2011, 06:26:02 PM »
its all good bro. do what ya gotta do on him man. i see you can do great work bro. your goood! really good . so however you have to do him and long as his is some good cool work man thats what ya gotta flow with. CROM has faith in its peoples. ::salute::

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2011, 11:19:50 PM »
Thanks fatalfreak and taskmaster0. :) Yes, that girl, Yomiko. I plan on spriting her not just for this project, but maybe just later for my solo project I guess.

the girl from read or die....hmmm she could make it long as someone will vote on her when the poll is up.
Enso, that's good news for you.  ;) :)

Musubi sprite is already up and i hink fatal freak might wanna tackle her full on. if he can but he shown good spriting on her added to what i did for her for the sprite i done . 
Wait, I thought Manic, Nestor, and you are working on Sekirei characters...   ^-^

Lando, please list up some chars which some spriters are assigned to work on
Yeah, please list up again if you can.   ::salute:::)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2011, 11:25:14 PM »
NOOOO fatal freak, they are my teachers man, they give me feedback on things and ways i should try to tackle characers and spriting.  Manic did Kazehana in a stance. they are on their own projects. lol i already listed who is being done by who already . have to go back a few pages or its on the other some..somewhere.  lol . its recent. 

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2011, 11:37:38 PM »
NOOOO fatal freak, they are my teachers man, they give me feedback on things and ways i should try to tackle characers and spriting.  Manic did Kazehana in a stance. they are on their own projects. lol i already listed who is being done by who already . have to go back a few pages or its on the other some..somewhere.  lol . its recent. 
Oh, I misunderstood...  :-[
You got good teachers!  :thumbsup:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2011, 01:24:12 AM »
5#1+!!!!!!! I forgot about one Witchblade character. This was my original plan to sprite her. Since I assigned myself to do Ryofu, I dunno. Here I have my WIP plans: Scar, Ryofu, and that main character of Witchblade. I forgot her name. I'll find out.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #98 on: January 17, 2011, 01:27:11 AM »
5#1+!!!!!!! I forgot about one Witchblade character. This was my original plan to sprite her. Since I assigned myself to do Ryofu, I dunno. Here I have my WIP plans: Scar, Ryofu, and that main character of Witchblade. I forgot her name. I'll find out.

Masane Amaha  from the anime, thats the witchblade we are doing for the project.  she will use both forms. her regular wicthblade form and the powered up form in a hyper.

pic:

this version with the stomch showing is even better. ;D

« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 01:38:55 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando33 »

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #99 on: January 18, 2011, 01:05:52 AM »
I watched the anime version of Witchblade.  It's a good anime, and storyline is interesting (probably, I will watch couple more episodes).  I was surprised to know Anime version is different from Michael Turner's version.

(click to show/hide)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 31, 2024, 11:44:23 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[May 26, 2024, 07:39:11 PM]

TMNT Hong Kong Stage for 1.0 & 1.1 Re-Release by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 01:44:07 PM]

Captain Commando Stage Pack by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 09:20:05 AM]

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

* IMT Calendar