collapse

Author Topic: Taking Reqests for Anime Batle Royale project  (Read 1606 times)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: Taking Reqests for Anime Batle Royale project
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2010, 04:21:41 PM »
hahahaha i watch FLCL on adult swim awhile ago when it was airing on there. didnt get much of what was going on but loved it when the action part came in at the end. oh yes he would def fit in.  The other names you dropped i will def have to research em more and see if they would fit.. Its all a process ya know. One thing i always have to keep in mind ( like my resident mugen master reminds me ) he more characters , the more work invovlved to be needed and done thus prolonging the time for the initial game to be released. So with that said i sure do welcome more characters to the fold as well as more spriters and coders who can assisst with the project.  I dont mean i need the pros all on deck either, that would be great to have but i want new spriters and such to come out of their shells and try their hand at doing somethings and not be scared to show ya skill. Its a huge project and yes it will take quite some time to complete but the more results shown and more people aboard and showing they too can do something can boost not only the project speed and add some quality but incoperate new fresh faces to he community and ideas. This project is about FUN and Quality. and to bring something different to the mugen atmosphere.
So if people are reading this and you go some skills in areas , please i ask you o come join up and contribute your talent and ideas. I myself am new at spriting and been slowly but surely improving with each take i do. and i am learning to code as well. Got great teachers showing me the way. I wanna learn as much as possible so when creating this and the next project ( by which no one has ever done) will be good works.
I am def gonna take all these different requests and ideas for characters to be put in the fold and maybe a few weeks more or just 2 weeks more of requests and then finalize the roster to be set in iron. This project is def a anime lover project and even moreso for all to enjoy, so i ask lovers and casual anime watchers and readers to not only submit ideas but also if ya can and want to , come aboard. It will make this all the more Fun.

Well here is a sprite of Darkside from Darkside Blues, his boots is my only real concern but of course there is always more touchups that could be done, this isnt his intial fighting stance as he usually fights with his hands in his pockets and only uses one hand traditionally for his Darkness Powers. So i am showning 2 sprites one a stance and the other his darkness powers using that stance. enjoy and of course please feedback if wanting to.

a spell cast stance

finalized part of that darkness power spell stance. i have the animations for the fx so once a proper Animated gif is done i will def show it off. 

Offline Rabbitxpp

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 27, 2024, 03:15:10 AM
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2010, 05:06:58 PM »
wow that looks KewL he looks like hes gonna be a fun character to play as when hes finished
Suppose one day that coin lands on its edge

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2010, 05:50:45 PM »
oh yeah most of his attacks and defense will revolver around his powers being used. he will have a more distance style of play rather than close combat but i will have a few good inside moves for him as well.  He will have a kind of Reflector field move where he sends back your ranged attacks ( like rugal and athena) but i might use a more intricate style like he absords the attack ( power wave, laser, fireball) and just holds out his hand and sends back a energy beam porportionate in the same strength as you sent it o him, like he does in his anime. it will most likely be a special moves in order to do it. :thumbsup:

Offline Rabbitxpp

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2010, 06:21:26 PM »
sounds like keep away cheeser characters that juss shoot crap are gonna hate this guy Lol great ideas for his moves

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2010, 06:34:28 PM »
most definetly junoir. lol. Thas why i want him that way , he is like that in the anime. lol. I will def have to code him good so he can stop those projectile spammers so he will have a good chance and at the same time if ya playing against him that he wont spam the defensive manuver so much but ya gonna have to be creative to fight him. Like hyper moves he wont be able to absorb those but just good blocking should be implemented. Lina Inverse from Slayers is also looking good too. i saw her sprite thats being done and she should be a good  character to play with as well. Pretty much everyone thats gettin done will have signiture moves from their anime .
One of Darkside Hypers will involve a hand pulling you into his Dark Dimension into the ground ( maybe air as well) and then blast you out through a black hole with an energy blast.  :thumbsup:

Offline Rabbitxpp

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2010, 07:45:58 PM »
ill def tryu him out and with him sayyy no to projectile spammers Lol

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2010, 08:49:18 PM »
Most def!  alot of the anime characters are indeed project based people  and some like afro samurai, bushido brown, Jiro kikaider and such dont have their own projectile bases, they more up close and personal , like bushido is going to utilize nunchucks and huey as upclose and riley striker as a projectile striker. So Darkside is definetly one of hose BACK DA F*CK AWAY from me type characters in the game. 

Hopefully in some time we will have some more animated stuff to post up in a different thread  when its officially announced and the roster is up. I am right now checkin out some of the requests i have in this thread and seeing what kind of gameplay they would / could have and would they flow well within the project. shadow skill is def a contender. a guyver remake is in order and cowboy bebop is like a long overdue. FLCL would be funny to have in and a few others that had been mentioned needs more reviewing and study but sound interesting thus far. I need maybe 8 or 9 more requests then i will make a poll and see which is chosen by the peoples  and even still some could get put in later on either during the end of the project as secret or dl character after released.  Keep them ideas comin! Def need more options

Offline bronx83bornrm

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 29, 2014, 08:05:28 PM
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2010, 10:22:06 PM »
Oh most def Kuma is in bro :thumbsup: he was the next idea right after i thought about putting him in. But i am trying to figure should i just make Kuma his rival or make him his striker and his rival be the #1 Justice. so that something i have to play around with once i am up to when tthere developement stars to kick off. but best believe justice and Kuma are in. :) ::salute::

Dude gotta have Afro's fathers clone from the 2nd movie

Post Merge: December 05, 2010, 10:37:24 PM
VAMPIRE HUNTER D??? :-??
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 10:37:24 PM by bronx83bornrm »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2010, 12:37:33 AM »
hmmm cool idea ya gave me , instead i think i will "borrow " a concept my master mugen teacher Demonkai pulled off with his Awakened Terry with the Lilly ghost.  ;)
As for Vampire Hunter D? Oh HELLZ YES! Def he is going in the poll man, has to. like a must plus 100.

Offline Rabbitxpp

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2010, 12:39:54 AM »
vampire hunter D is f**k** rpic yuhh should add characters from fate/stay night im not sure if yuhh seen dat anime lando

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2010, 12:48:36 AM »
Vampire Huinter d is def F*ckin epic for sure.  we already got fate stay night characters and they play pretty MEH. but peeps are always tweakin em. most def i saw the anime . but for this game i will leave fate stay night alone since they already have em out and peeps aint complained about them like that Saber is still the best of the lot and she got like 4 revisions.  But as for VHD... yeah thats someone i would LOOOOOOVE to tackle. Good demitri base could be used and implemented as well as a few others, like some of svc demetri fx as well.  >:D

Offline Rabbitxpp

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2010, 01:17:10 AM »
yeahh dat sounds f**k** epic i cnt wait to play this when da project is done another good anime to add could be soul eater characters

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2010, 01:39:02 AM »
YOOOOOOO Junior.. you keep and some others are def throwin out some awesome character man never done. I F*CKIN LOVE soul eater dawg!  another game on da notch and i know just what character i would put in.  >:D
dude... thats in the poll bro and rest assured whoever doesnt make dis cut is in the next cut or like i told before to one of the homies down in the project, yeah i might be spoutin abpout dlc early like MVC3 is but rest assured this could keep going bro. seriously and Soul Eater is up there with the rest of the request roster. yo throw some character names out from there man, not just games they from, peeps ya really wanna see done justice. cause that whole bunch of characters could be a game and Black Star is dat f*ckin young bull for real! :thumbsup:

Offline bronx83bornrm

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 29, 2014, 08:05:28 PM
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2010, 10:11:21 AM »
ok last ones i'm gon suggest 4now since da list is gettin long

Trigun, Full metal alchemist(dont kno if anyone has done any good ones), and Avatar:L.A.B.

i dont kno if any avatar mugen has been done but Ang done right would be one hell of a char

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2010, 12:45:49 PM »
yeah this list is def gettin LOOOOOOOOOONg so imma take one more reques after this and then i am closing this thread and starting a Poll. cause we got some mad awesome requests and yeah a full metal been done with one of the elric brothers but he is kinda uuuuhg done. real stiff and no fun to play as. like early mugen done. Trigun would be cool too so yeah its def gonna be time to colse this thread and start the poll. good looks man. :thumbsup:

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2010, 05:38:59 PM »
A while back i made in image, and ive got ideas to turn it into a character, but i dont know if i will with all the other stuff ide rather get done first, so if you want to use it for something, go ahead.

Domon Kasshu from G gundam, made from Jin.
Otherwise, maybe someday i'll make him, but probably not.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2010, 05:42:57 PM »
Good lookin out spidermew. i will def use em somehow wether a background sprite for a stage or something , but whenever ya gonna make em a full character , just holla at me and let me know.  :thumbsup:
thanx for your contribution and full credit for him is all yours homie. ^:)^

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2010, 11:43:32 PM »
:D I am very very aware of the Boondocks original origins, but to do this character service is needed. you even said yourself by fact japanese animators worked on the cartoon, boondocks is in its own right a US version of anime itself. its very different from the normal cartoons we watch and it has an anime feel to it far more than say... anything else american made.

what he said.....

Yeh man Boondocks will fit right in man :thumbsup:. heh when i go to the Japanese Book store in Manhattan. They have a huge art book for the Boondocks in the "Anime" section. Aron and this other artist's works are insane man. The other artist was like some graffiti artist who started doing comics and some anime. I think one was Afro Samurai. i gotta get those books! =P~
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Demon King EX

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:August 21, 2016, 03:22:18 PM
  • 天狗 Heavenly Dog
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2010, 12:01:43 AM »
to tell you the truth i thnk afro samurai is one of the best designs for anime i ever seen  :)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2010, 12:09:08 AM »
lo,l most def bu wait till you see his new design , not that ug mug one i didbefore, hisone.. will be justified cause i got better at frnknspriting ( thanks spidermew for ya holy tutorial)  ^:)^ , it got me more on my spriting trails. i got mean moves in store for em and he will react with certain charcter differently in intro like Jubei from ninja scroll and bushido brown. a sprite already been made for a kinda bushido brown vs Afro samurai rival battle and i got dat mean music covered. :thumbsup:

Offline Demon King EX

• 天狗 Heavenly Dog
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2010, 12:13:25 AM »
Dude i cant wait to hear the music like no lie  :o  :w00t:

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2010, 12:14:26 AM »
hahaha you wanna sample homie?

Offline Demon King EX

• 天狗 Heavenly Dog
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2010, 12:23:35 AM »
lol that would be niceee!  ^^(PM)^

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2010, 04:07:49 AM »
Ok my Ikktousen fans i need a lil help. I am kinda stuck on choices. I have Kanu from Ikkitousen done in a test sprite of her in her uniform ( could be better of course but i also like her look in this vid , so please lemme know which one ya think she should be one in Pic or vid?

Please i really could use the community help on this decision. thanx

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2010, 04:41:54 AM »
ROFL I saw 2 minutes of an episode once, I dismissed it as an excuse to see alot of panty shots and giggle effects.

anyway, the first outfit would be east with sakura and karin. (though you have to shorten the skirt from both sides and shrink the top the top. LOL) the other may be easy too, but I can't think of any good bases for it ATM.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 [28] 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal