collapse

Author Topic: North Korea has finally thrown the Official first punch  (Read 1884 times)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: North Korea has finally thrown the Official first punch
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2010, 05:15:49 PM »
just watched the new a moment ago, iN. korea still telling Usa to not come close or they will push them to the brink of war. see this is why i am like USA ...get the hell home. Stay out of that mess. they been at each other ( mind games since the korean war) over nothing. its a who got the bigger ( insert meauring stick joke) and thats really all it is. we need to mind our own business. why are we allies with S. korea anyway? we trade with china more than any country so whats our major stake in korea? Taikwondo lessons?  :-?? its all weird to me. gettin my emergency Mad Max survival kit ready. \-/o

Offline Slivern

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 28, 2024, 05:51:39 PM
  • WE ARE NESTS: THE NEW WORLD ORDER
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2010, 05:30:32 PM »
just watched the new a moment ago, iN. korea still telling Usa to not come close or they will push them to the brink of war. see this is why i am like USA ...get the hell home. Stay out of that mess. they been at each other ( mind games since the korean war) over nothing. its a who got the bigger ( insert meauring stick joke) and thats really all it is. we need to mind our own business. why are we allies with S. korea anyway? we trade with china more than any country so whats our major stake in korea? Taikwondo lessons?  :-?? its all weird to me. gettin my emergency Mad Max survival kit ready. \-/o

Not really. North Korea was established through communist ways by the Soviet Union. Then North Korea tries to re-unite with South Korea by a communist revolution. After the withdrawal of US troops, an invasion of the South was rethought; with the development of nuclear weapons by Russia and communist victories by Mao Zedong, an invasion finally begun with the approval of Joseph Stalin, thus starting the war between the North and South. At that time, it was all because of communism, and anything related to anything nuclear was minor at that time.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2010, 05:55:07 PM »
 ^^(PM)^
 oh yes that much i know, but uhh in relative terms... Measuring stick match . lol

Offline Slivern

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2010, 06:19:22 PM »
^^(PM)^
 oh yes that much i know, but uhh in relative terms... Measuring stick match . lol

I get the joke now XD

And I get what your saying too so I agree with you dude.

Offline Theendgamelv3

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:August 21, 2016, 08:15:31 AM
  • Get the hell out of my way!
    • San Diego Animanga
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2010, 06:26:47 PM »
You do realize that all of this stems back to WW2 right. The US can't just go "Hey you guys deal with it." The US not only loses face but credibility around the world and EVEN if the US doesn't do anything, S Korea will most likely if a war started defeat N and China steps in for MANY reasons and attack S.Korea and then stuff happens and the US just like in WW2 will eventually get involved in one way or another. Back in Washington's day when he made that quote, there was no UN, no global news, NONE of the stuff that connects the world how it is today. We saw what happened during 30s with the raise of dictators in Germany, Italy, etc. Heck England tried to appease Hitler and look how that went. I'll put it this way as well. While the US did indeed help England with supplies in WW2 when the US wasn't in the war, it wasn't Germany who attacked the US, it was the Japanese cause they were angered by the US polices against Japan at the time. The US did very little in terms of military action anywhere. The US did not want to support a Japanese that was increasing hostile. The Japanese attacked the US. This shows that even if the US does nothing it can be attacked.

The US is damned if we do and damned if we don't. The US needs the world due to MANY reasons so the US can't just go "nope not doing anything." You know how much invested the US has in many overseas countries. If the US decides to abandon S.Korea, alot of countries that do business with the US especially allies, will not do business or slow down business with the US and the economy will suffer even more so. I am not saying the US should go all guns blazing in, but like it or not with how the world is connected, the likely hood of the US getting involve is high EVEN if they don't do anything for S.Korea. This issue is so complicated that you can't simply blame the US for going there or the President backing S.Korea. Obama is GONNA support S. Korea like ANY other president would have done since the start of the Korean war. It is right now a policy of the US to help defend S.Korea like how it is for the US to defend Taiwan. Hate to burst peoples' bubbles but, WW 3 could start anywhere without the US being remotely involved as other powerful countries can attack eachother and set of alliances come into play and then WW 3 breaks out. The world today is too complicated for countries to no get involved with things and the US basically ever since WW2 is too involved with the world that it can't simply go "no, not getting involved." ESPECIALLY when it involves old allies that the US agreed to protect many years ago. It isn't the US being dumb or China being evil or stuff like that, both countries, infact EVERY major country doesn't want there to be a war. Hell S. Korea doesn't want to fight unless it has to. You know how many times the North has done crap to the South? You can't blame the South for getting pretty pissed off especially when the North took it to the next level. You have 3 countries in the US, S.Korea and China that don't want stupid things to happen (which is a good thing) but the North is wants to be looked at and go "look at us, we are strong!" The sad thing is China has its hands tied. It can't simply abandon N. Korea for a few reasons, but at the same time China wants to be a respected around the world. China out of everyone believe it or not is in the worst place possible IMO. It is also about politics as well. The US and China despite not wanting to fight eachother have to posture to show who is the big dog. China not quite yet technically a super power wants to flex its own muscles some in this. Like I said, it is a very complicated situation that isn't that simple to solve due to the North being run by a crazy government. I actually kinda wish that the Chinese some how secretly over throw the current N. Korean government and put in a government that actually isn't crazy. It works out for everyone, China would still have a ally  and a ally that is actually kinda reasonable and the US and S. Korea wouldn't have to worry about anything too much. As of right now, alot of analysts only talks big, but doesn't do anything on a scale that huge, just small stuff. It is very doubtful that the N.Koreans will attack on a large basically war starting scale unless they truly feel like they are being invaded. I think if N.Korea does do a attack like that, war won't initially start right away as again NOONE wants this war to happen. The US and S.Korea will leave the area and the troop build up begins on all sides (China, N.Korea, S. Korea, and the US) and alot of arguing and stuff will happen in the UN which will in the end will have China either doing one of two things, reel in the North somehow or say screw you guys. If that happens, Russia will most likely get involved with this and may side with China and N. Korea. Ok I am rambling on, but yea I doubt anything will happen this weekend or anything huge.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2010, 07:12:58 PM »
I feel you, greatly , and again as i simplified it, a measuring stick match.. thats all these wars are man. goverment has no power if the people say no we aint doing squat. the soldiers have to say no, the politicians have to say no and the citizens have to say no, hell even the dude that pushes the buttons have to say no. even tho there is always that one clown that loves buttons so his retart a$$ is gonna push it. thing is, no one knows who is gonna say NO. so everyone is on guards up and ready to go.
I know about policies and all that, there are a huge joke cause no one really sticks to them fully, gov always tryin to break they own rules. your word is only as good as your bond. plainly set.

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2010, 07:21:12 PM »
@Theendgamelv3:

Nah man youre not rambling on at all bro. You made a lot of sense. My whole thing is frustration. why? cuz we still in war with the middleast. Thats all thats about. Me being from NY its like hell out here at times when those colors start going on for terror alerts. not gonna go back into that but ever since we jumped in the middle east stuff we been screwed man. But on the note of what you saying thats what im saying. "Its a funky situation". I know that and i laugh cuz we too deep in the game like i said known as "Captain save em" and im tired of my government with that as a Fellow American
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Slivern

• Forum Member
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2010, 08:06:30 PM »
WW2 doesn't have anything to do with US's image at all. WW1 1917, the US was finally involved while Russia backed out because of a revolution that was going on there. The US was involved with WW2 officially because they were surprise attacked by Japan aka Pearl Harbor. The US was pulled into the war because their image was ruined by another country. If there's anything similar to that, its 9/11.

The situation between North and South Korea is completely different. South Korea was attacked by North Korea in order for the North to show how powerful they are becoming to the world. They're doing many things to show that power, including a space program of their own. The US is helping the South as a friend of the South during the war, they don't help to maintain their image. Its inconceivable.

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2010, 08:12:32 PM »
US carrier visit a dilemma for China
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_koreas_clash_china_analysis

what will u do china :O*D

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2010, 08:38:53 PM »
this right here says alot about us here in the states and how we will be viewd by our peers:

We hope that the U.S. can exert restraint and not cross that line," Fang said

Now with this said, cmon we know how crazy americans think.. we the beddest, we the most poewerful .. we want everybody to be like us .. bottom dollar bet? they gonna cross the line... why... americans got mad ego issues and they sneer in thought of restraint.
American hate to lose, tie or say ok we will eat that one.  Nope , we always have to win even if it can cost us dearly. Me, lol i love being an american, i love it here but yo, its the people we pay to think for us that can get us killed at any moment. SMH
America... dont cross the line, let China handle they A$$! S.korea aint gonna back us up, trust.thats like 4 dpogs going into battle N.Korea and china are a pitbull and a Rochwiler  vs usa and S. korea- a Pit/rochweiler mixed and a Chihuahua!

WTF MAN! we in big trouble if we cross dat line like this.  :D

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2010, 08:43:16 PM »
this right here says alot about us here in the states and how we will be viewd by our peers:

We hope that the U.S. can exert restraint and not cross that line," Fang said

Now with this said, cmon we know how crazy americans think.. we the beddest, we the most poewerful .. we want everybody to be like us .. bottom dollar bet? they gonna cross the line... why... americans got mad ego issues and they sneer in thought of restraint.
American hate to lose, tie or say ok we will eat that one.  Nope , we always have to win even if it can cost us dearly. Me, lol i love being an american, i love it here but yo, its the people we pay to think for us that can get us killed at any moment. SMH
America... dont cross the line, let China handle they A$$! S.korea aint gonna back us up, trust.thats like 4 dpogs going into battle N.Korea and china are a pitbull and a Rochwiler  vs usa and S. korea- a Pit/rochweiler mixed and a Chihuahua!

WTF MAN! we in big trouble if we cross dat line like this.  :D

:DxDie :DxDie :D my dude you aint never lied man. thats funny how you said that cuz that quote:
"We hope that the U.S. can exert restraint and not cross that line," Fang said

i looked at too hardbody and was like  :|SMFH

o.O# yeh ok lets see that happen^^

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Slivern

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2010, 08:45:07 PM »
They are bigmouths, so...

We're going to war?

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2010, 08:59:08 PM »
well right now , no, but when we do , look above the other post and you will see who we squadin on side with. lol

Offline Theendgamelv3

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:August 21, 2016, 08:15:31 AM
  • Get the hell out of my way!
    • San Diego Animanga
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2010, 03:38:58 AM »
WW2 doesn't have anything to do with US's image at all. WW1 1917, the US was finally involved while Russia backed out because of a revolution that was going on there. The US was involved with WW2 officially because they were surprise attacked by Japan aka Pearl Harbor. The US was pulled into the war because their image was ruined by another country. If there's anything similar to that, its 9/11.

The situation between North and South Korea is completely different. South Korea was attacked by North Korea in order for the North to show how powerful they are becoming to the world. They're doing many things to show that power, including a space program of their own. The US is helping the South as a friend of the South during the war, they don't help to maintain their image. Its inconceivable.
WW1 while helped the US interms of it coming out a very strong world power, it never was the point where the US didn't go around helping the world as it does today. Infact before WW 2 the US was a isolationist country. It tired not to get into the affairs of other countries. One big reason why the League of Nations failed was because the US was not a member. The bitter taste of WW 1 left alot of the people in the US to not wanting to get involved in foreign wars.

The US coming out of WW2 as basically the only country not being truly affected at home, basically becoming a super power due to this doesn't connect to what happens to the US today in terms of image? The US spear headed the new Japan, lead the way to dropping crates of food and supplies in the Berlin airlift when Russia wasn't allow supplies into Berlin. These things set the foundation of how the US is perceived today as a world power and its image due to the fact it had the money and resources to do so. I am saying it has roots back to WW2 on why the US policy is the way it is. It basically starts back to the end of WW2 AND even during it due to the fact outside of troop losses the US came out great in the war. The roots of many things happening right now can be easily traced back to WW2 and right after.  Japan at the time of WW2 had Korea. Japan surrendered it to both Russia and the US. Russia had the territory (which is now N. Korea) and the US had the Korean territory (which is now S. Korea). Due to cold war tensions (just like in Germany) Korea was split. So when it comes to Korea, the end of WW2-start of the cold war is when all this started. All I was stating is that a big reason why the US (not the ONLY reason) is image. Remember I also said it has a policy to defend S.Korea due to the fact they are allies and both signed a Mutual Defense Treaty. For the people who don't know, this is the BIGGEST reason (the treaty) why the US has pledged it support for S.Korea. S. Korea did its part in the Vietnam War and sent troops there to support the US due to this treaty.

Offline Slivern

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2010, 03:48:45 PM »
Let's hope that they don't leave the South again in the past. But yeah, history repeats itself. Going after Osama is like trying to find Hitler.

Offline bronx83bornrm

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 29, 2014, 08:05:28 PM
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2010, 09:39:26 PM »
Hate to say it but it looks like we on da road to WW3

God help us all ~X(

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2010, 11:19:46 PM »
Hate to say it but it looks like we on da road to WW3

God help us all ~X(

yep pretty my feelings exactly. This war is entirely too funky in a mess up way to avoid somethin major. I mean if it does blow over then thats a serious blessing man. we dont know what the hell is going to happen next at this point

HAIL CROM!!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal