collapse

Author Topic: Black-ops  (Read 1439 times)

Offline The King Sic-1™

• The King of Mugen & Best in the World!
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 28, 2018, 11:47:27 AM
  • Head over to http://sicgraphicsmugen.darkbb.com/
    • TheTrueSic-1
    • SicGraphicsMugen
Re: Black-ops
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2010, 04:57:04 AM »
havn't played story mode yet... just been playing online... ranked to lvl 11 since midnight.
going to bed now... sleepy! (:|

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2010, 05:03:57 AM »
Just wondering but does zombie mode work in single player too for Black Ops? I remember having World at War and that was coop only the last time I checked.

Offline Rabbitxpp

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:June 03, 2024, 01:38:05 AM
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2010, 02:06:31 PM »
dats not true WaW zombies there is single as well as in black ops there is
Suppose one day that coin lands on its edge

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2010, 05:22:37 PM »
dats not true WaW zombies there is single as well as in black ops there is
There was? Weird, it wouldn't let me play it on single.

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2010, 06:01:11 PM »
not black ops. but since i do know there is some zombie content in the game. i felt like reposting this old mod video i showed before....

:thumbsup:

Now it would be dope if Black ops is just like this in that mode
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Demon King EX

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:August 21, 2016, 03:22:18 PM
  • 天狗 Heavenly Dog
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2010, 07:55:30 AM »
not black ops. but since i do know there is some zombie content in the game. i felt like reposting this old mod video i showed before....

:thumbsup:

Now it would be dope if Black ops is just like this in that mode

if it was like that i wouldnt get off haa  ;D

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2010, 03:23:29 PM »
Man, me and a few guys last night were kickin azz on nazi zombies for the ps3, until there was an army of zombies running around and somebody was in the middle of reviving me.... and then my modem decided to change its ip address -_-. Had to fix up my router just now for the new ip.

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2010, 03:45:44 PM »
Man, me and a few guys last night were kickin azz on nazi zombies for the ps3, until there was an army of zombies running around and somebody was in the middle of reviving me.... and then my modem decided to change its ip address -_-. Had to fix up my router just now for the new ip.

so i guess this was you once that happend...

Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline vyn

• Contributor
  • Last Login:May 24, 2024, 07:33:12 PM
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2010, 04:41:50 PM »
ok this is sort of a silly question but im gonna make it anyways. Ive only played mw2 of the cod saga and really liked it cuz in my head cod is about old weapons, neways in this particular game im happy with more of the same so would i get that if i buy black ops?.

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2010, 09:15:07 PM »
argh my noob tube from waw didn't return , nor did dismemberment!!!!!! i wish they had dlc for guns from the first call of duty on up :)

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline Demon King EX

• 天狗 Heavenly Dog
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2010, 05:05:49 PM »
i hope they do man they should cause the guns in the game are a little eh
and the maps eh
and the zombie maps  :thumbsup:

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2010, 05:11:25 PM »
whats good demonking. yo this game seems like a win but what is up with all dis zombie craze going on? is every shooter/openworld gonna have zombie dlc or what? :-??

Offline vyn

• Contributor
  • Last Login:May 24, 2024, 07:33:12 PM
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2010, 06:21:09 PM »
ok this is sort of a silly question but im gonna make it anyways. Ive only played mw2 of the cod saga and really liked it cuz in my head cod is about old weapons, neways in this particular game im happy with more of the same so would i get that if i buy black ops?.

>:(

Offline Demon King EX

• 天狗 Heavenly Dog
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2010, 11:31:58 PM »

black ops is all about old weps, going to new weps
and other crazy stuff  :cool

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 02:35:37 AM
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2010, 12:27:48 AM »
Did anyone get a look at the new zombies.  \-/o I played with some jerks. They kept baiting them to me then take off. ~X(  Aren't we suppose to fight as a team? Then some other guy said not to buy any guns off the walls. He said if you make it to the item box without buying anything you get infinite ammo for the gun you get out of the box. Is it true? I don't see anything online about it and since I don't have the game I was wanderind if someone would confirm or deconfirm this.
The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.
-Mei Ling quotting Shakespeare

Offline Demon King EX

• 天狗 Heavenly Dog
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2010, 12:32:26 AM »
Did anyone get a look at the new zombies.  -/o I played with some jerks. They kept baiting them to me then take off. ~X(  Aren't we suppose to fight as a team? Then some other guy said not to buy any guns off the walls. He said if you make it to the item box without buying anything you get infinite ammo for the gun you get out of the box. Is it true? I don't see anything online about it and since I don't have the game I was wanderind if someone would confirm or deconfirm this.

nope i played dont listen
there lying its a myth
 %-(
just have fun and play zombies however you wanna play

Post Merge: November 15, 2010, 12:39:28 AM
NEWS ABOUT COD
-----------------
Activision is talking about having to pay to play call of duty ONLINE
well at least i heard but look at it this way for people who love to play COD
Pay for 1 whole year or 5 months or so and get DLC FOR FREE cause you payed for the damn
online service so why not get DLC and Other Cool Stuff For Free

but i think thats just a rumor pree stupid though
------------------------------------------------

and Activision has 2 Call Of Duty Games Coming Out Sometime 2011 prob
Call Of Duty 8
and New Studio Coming In COD Seris, Sledgehammer studio's COD
---------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Game Informer: about SLEDGEHAMMER STUDIOS COD

Citing anonymous "industry sources," Gamasutra is reporting that the Call of Duty game in the works at former Dead Space lead Glen Schofield's studio, Sledgehammer Games, will be set in the future. And so the immutable law of video games holds true: Every franchise, should it persist long enough, will gravitate toward space marines.

Beyond the nebulous unnamed sources, the Gamasutra speculation references...nothing. If "wanting to believe" is a way to make news come true, though, rumors of the Dead Space guy making a space-based Call of Duty game should have resulted in us playing it two years ago.

Gamasutra also takes on the long-standing rumor of an MMO entry in the CoD franchise, using remarks from Activision COO Thomas Tippl as supporting arguments in the matter: "We think there's a tremendous amount of appetite for Call of Duty content as well as services," he said in the company's third quarter earnings call last week [emphasis mine]. While Occam's Razor suggests premium items like private servers or increased capabilities within Black Ops' powerful Theater mode as more likely services, an MMO would certainly fit the bill.

Tippl also said, "We have more development resources dedicated to Call of Duty than we've ever had before." While this probably just means larger teams at Treyarch, Sledgehammer, and Infinity Ward (which does still exist, Activision assures us), it's not impossible that the publisher could be hiding the 200+ development team that would be needed for a triple-A MMO somewhere in the California desert.

What are you crossing your fingers for in the next Call of Duty? Or are you still planning on playing Black Ops well into 2012?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well if they do that why not make a COD All about ZOMBIES Who Knows What COD would Do  :-??
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 12:50:50 AM by DemonKing Ex »

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2010, 03:29:03 AM »
nope i played dont listen
there lying its a myth
 %-(
just have fun and play zombies however you wanna play

Post Merge: November 15, 2010, 12:39:28 AM
NEWS ABOUT COD
-----------------
Activision is talking about having to pay to play call of duty ONLINE
well at least i heard but look at it this way for people who love to play COD
Pay for 1 whole year or 5 months or so and get DLC FOR FREE cause you payed for the damn
online service so why not get DLC and Other Cool Stuff For Free

but i think thats just a rumor pree stupid though
------------------------------------------------

and Activision has 2 Call Of Duty Games Coming Out Sometime 2011 prob
Call Of Duty 8
and New Studio Coming In COD Seris, Sledgehammer studio's COD
---------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Game Informer: about SLEDGEHAMMER STUDIOS COD

Citing anonymous "industry sources," Gamasutra is reporting that the Call of Duty game in the works at former Dead Space lead Glen Schofield's studio, Sledgehammer Games, will be set in the future. And so the immutable law of video games holds true: Every franchise, should it persist long enough, will gravitate toward space marines.

Beyond the nebulous unnamed sources, the Gamasutra speculation references...nothing. If "wanting to believe" is a way to make news come true, though, rumors of the Dead Space guy making a space-based Call of Duty game should have resulted in us playing it two years ago.

Gamasutra also takes on the long-standing rumor of an MMO entry in the CoD franchise, using remarks from Activision COO Thomas Tippl as supporting arguments in the matter: "We think there's a tremendous amount of appetite for Call of Duty content as well as services," he said in the company's third quarter earnings call last week [emphasis mine]. While Occam's Razor suggests premium items like private servers or increased capabilities within Black Ops' powerful Theater mode as more likely services, an MMO would certainly fit the bill.

Tippl also said, "We have more development resources dedicated to Call of Duty than we've ever had before." While this probably just means larger teams at Treyarch, Sledgehammer, and Infinity Ward (which does still exist, Activision assures us), it's not impossible that the publisher could be hiding the 200+ development team that would be needed for a triple-A MMO somewhere in the California desert.

What are you crossing your fingers for in the next Call of Duty? Or are you still planning on playing Black Ops well into 2012?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well if they do that why not make a COD All about ZOMBIES Who Knows What COD would Do  :-??

Unless they do something completely different, I'll probably be playing Black Ops for a while. Especially since Infinity Ward's MW2 was such a let down.

Offline Demon King EX

• 天狗 Heavenly Dog
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2010, 06:56:29 PM »
well i dont know if yall knew but there is storys to the nazi zombies maps here they are

Shi No Numa

In Shi No Numa, a radio message can be heard in the starting room by turning on three radios. The message is:
"R-4808n 37 14 06 115 48 40. I hope that you are receiving this transmission Peter, if not then all has already been lost. You must know by now that we failed to contain the Asylum and we had to move the experiment here. Location: the numbers will guide you. The giant must remain (static) at all costs, repeat, Der Riese must remain (static) at all costs. The DG experiments continues. You're our only advantage now. Find Doctor Richtofen (static is in this word, but it is still audible) and Doctor Max, they may know what's going on. The use of 115 is dangerous at best. I'm not sure how much longer we can continue here. We've lost most of our best people. I hope you get this. I hope I happen to be there too but I'm almost out of hope. 60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94.

The numbers are the coordinates of Tunguska (end of message) and Area 51 (beginning of message) . Dr. Max is probably Dr. Maxis. "DG experiments" is a reference to the Wunderwaffe DG-2. The asylum is the setting of the second level, Verruckt. 115 is element 115, an element found in meteors and known to power the Wunderwaffe. A meteor containing 115 is shown in the map Shi No Numa outside one of the swamp areas.

Der Riese

In Der Riese, the creation of the zombies and hellhounds is explained. Dr. Maxis was testing zombies for the government project christened "Der Riese" or "The Giant". . He was testing teleporters by sending people and/or dogs through them. They reappeared at the mainframe, but had been turned into zombies. He tried to control the zombies, but the problem was that they would always go berserk and try to kill him, resulting in their death. All of these experiments were done with his assistant, Edward. When he used his daughter Samantha's dog, Fluffy, as a teleporter test subject, he accidentally created the first hellhound. The dog was teleported, but like the rest of the subjects, she reappeared at the mainframe zombi-fied.. When Samantha came running in and started questioning her dad about her dog, Edward left the room. Edward then betrayed him by locking him and his daughter in the room with the hellhound, which then killed them. And then another Radio message shows how after Maxis and Samantha are killed by Fluffy, Edward let loose the Zombies on the Factory, as on another radio message the player can hear screams and the sounds of Zombies Moaning and Yelling and Attacking. How more hellhounds were created is shown in another radio message. In it, Maxis talks to his daughter about Fluffy's pregnancy, which makes it possible that Fluffy became a hellhound while pregnant. One of the characters, Dr. Richtofen, has obviously been to Der Riese before and probably worked there. He knows about connecting the teleporters and about Dr. Maxis. It has been revealed that he is Edward. In Black Ops it is revealed that he and the other three named characters survived the events at Der Riese and time-traveled to a Nazi Theater, where they continue to fight zombies

In another radio message in Der Riese, Dr. Maxis is contacting higher command. He states that he needs more 115 for his experiments and that the "Nevada Base" has some. The "Nevada Base" is obviously Area 51. .

BLACK OPS
The team of Tank Dempsey, Doctor Richtofen, Nikolai Belinski and Takeo Masaki return again to fight the Zombies. The World at War maps, Nacht der Untoten, Verrückt, Shi No Numa and Der Riese will be unlocked immediately for use if the Hardened or Prestige edition of the game is bought.

Group 935

Group 935 was a Nazi scientific research group involved with the Nazi Zombie experiment. They were led by Doctor Ludvig Maxis, however other known members include Edward Richtofen, Sophia and, more recently proven, Peter. They were responsible for the Wunderwaffe DG-2, Hellhounds, Zombies, Electroshock Defense Systems and Teleporters. All but Edward seemed to have died due to the Nazi zombie outbreak;  Although Peter's death is still uncertain. It is speculated that he is the hanging man in Shi No Numa.  Edward's full name is Doctor Edward Richtofen. Group 935's working habitat, Der Riese, is the setting for the last Nazi Zombie map on Call of Duty: World at War, which goes by the same name.

Work
Dr. Maxis seemed to be intrigued by Element 115, and worked with it to create the Teleporters in Der Riese. He, along with his assistant Edward, conducted a series of experiments to use these teleporters, most of which failed, thus creating Zombies and even a Hellhound, which went on to have puppies, which were also Hellhounds. One of Maxis' main priorites was to invade the Nevada base in America (Area 51), because it had a large supply of the element 115 (Ununpentium). This could lead to a new map in area 51.
Richtofen used 115 to create the Wunderwaffe DG-2, which Maxis intended to put into mass production to help win World War 2. Very few Wunderwaffe prototypes (despite popular belief, it is in fact possible to have more than one Wunderwaffe spawn in one match, just obscenely unlikely) were ever made, however, and are obtainable in Der Riese and Shi no Numa. Little did Maxis know, Element 115 was more effective on Zombies than it was on humans. Group 935 may have been responsible for the outbreak at Verruckt, but it is not yet known. Group 935's symbol appears to be a hand grabbing an atom with the numbers '935' written in the center of the atom, and the wrist seems to have the SS symbol, among other features.

Two field manuals given to Group 935 members can be found in Der Riese. One of the manuals says:

"Gentleman,

Allow me to take this opportunity to welcome you into group nine three five. This is a prestigious moment in the history of our race for you represent the future of technological advancement. You are the pioneers of human discovery. In your hands lies the destiny of mankind. In our hands is a great power and with that power comes a price. You have volunteered to be part of this great experiment and with that decision comes the responsibility of absolute secrecy. No one is to know what you do where you work what our research has discovered or what our purpose will be. You will have no further contact with your governments or your families. Your decision to fully dedicate your lives to group nine three five is absolute. In your lockers you will find your field ops manual ( you can find an open copy outside of the map Der Riese, in the building the target of the mission Vendetta walks into in the beginning of the level.) which will direct you should our manifest get compromised. We cannot afford to let this power fall into the wrong hands and therefore the field ops manual should be considered your bible. Make your preparations now, a new dawn is beginning for mankind."

In Kino der Toten, it is possible to obtain three Group 935 Tapes from the random rooms and use them on the projector near the Pack-a-Punch machine. Each one has different projections and audio and all of the tapes have Group 935's logo printed on it.

I Will Later Go Into Detail about those people,

Members
Doctor Ludvig Maxis - Leader of the group.

Edward Richtofen - Maxis's Assistant. Turned on him and Sam by locking them in a room with a hellhound and getting them both killed.

Sophia - A person mentioned in one of Maxis's Radio Messages. Most likely Dr. Maxis's secretary.

Peter - A person mentioned first in Shi No Numa in an Easter egg.

Man on the Radio - (Shi no Numa Radios) - Possibly another member of group 935, explaining he knows Dr.Maxis and Richtofen and Element 115.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 07:30:31 PM by DemonKing Ex »

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 31, 2024, 11:44:23 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[May 26, 2024, 07:39:11 PM]

TMNT Hong Kong Stage for 1.0 & 1.1 Re-Release by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 01:44:07 PM]

Captain Commando Stage Pack by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 09:20:05 AM]

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

* IMT Calendar