collapse

Author Topic: Dead or Alive Dimensions  (Read 1483 times)

Offline Warcueid

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 17, 2020, 10:42:46 PM
Re: Dead or Alive Dimensions
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2011, 07:31:18 PM »
BUMP! Cause this is bump worthy.

It looks as though this game will be a recap for all DOA's. Story mode will show everything from DOA1-4(i think), as well as new scenes. All the cast seems to be making an appearance, including the new characters in DoA4. As of now, no new characters have been mentioned. It looks as though old stages will be in, as well as some new ones. DoAD will be a launch title.
New Trailer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oskK9b_S4aI#

You can use the stylus to touch commands on the lower screen and perform them.

Picture of an old stage.
New trailer has me pretty much sold on the 3DS and this game. The parts where the characters are coming out of the DS, are 3D.

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2011, 07:42:45 PM »
what you talkin bout Warcueid ? i am not sure if i was smoking anything but depends on exactly what i said and at what part ...then i will say yes i was smoking indeed. lol :D

the game actually looks really good on the ds. once i get my hands on time with it ( after borrowing my daughter ds) i will def see how this game plays as good as it looks. :thumbsup:

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 28, 2014, 03:28:33 AM
  • Busy, as always
    • Wikipedia - Sabaki's Page
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2011, 07:41:26 AM »
@Demonkai & Lando: m :D Man, ya both got me rolling! Mad vivid imagination got me thing what would happen if these games were real!

Anyways, this new DOA looks good. Probably won't get it, although I've always enjoyed the series up until 3.

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2011, 06:47:43 PM »
@Demonkai & Lando: m :D Man, ya both got me rolling! Mad vivid imagination got me thing what would happen if these games were real!

Anyways, this new DOA looks good. Probably won't get it, although I've always enjoyed the series up until 3.

lol hey im just sayin man :-??.

At some point ya gotta pause and think about what be going down in these games sometimes like wtf  :(|)
haha

But yeh i agree with ya on DOA.. i wont buy it either pretty much. looks cool. but id get SF4 for that if anything since im more of a SF fan.
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2011, 07:44:30 PM »

:D yeah sabaki man, i try to be a lil humorous at times man but i am thinkin in just those exact imaginitive terms.  Realistically, the breakdown:
SSF4 - 1 thing, the stage where you fighting and the jungle animals is watching. uhhhh Animals are NOT gonna watch you fight! Hippos are KILLERS!!! me and Kai fighting and all you know a hippo comin out the water with mouth wide open...aint no reasoning with a hippo, them thangs attack alligators and lions, so what make anyone think its gonna watch 2 people fighting 7 ft away?  yeahhhhhhhh we either gonna be food or just rippage for the heck of it.

DOA4- the stage where you fighting and cheetahs run pass and knock you over....realistically... whatever man, we dinner, plain and simple.  i am brawling and next thing i know i got teeth on my neck clawed paws wrapped around me and i got a 300 pound demon cat on my back running around screamin like i am givin this big joker a piggy back ride...fight over, opponant is out and running...oh but he aint gettin far either...trust that, they run 75 miles an hour top speed, if kai could outrun a cheetah...i am throwing him a full black suit with the Nike Air Force 1 boots and dubbin him Da Black Flash!
iF YOU CAN DO THIS kAI OR SABAKI OR WHOEVER...YO ARE DEF THE REAL FREAKIN FLASH!

SERIOUSLY... :|     :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2011, 08:36:24 PM »
 :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie
Man I been reading you guys comments and laughing hard. You do have some good points though.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2011, 08:50:14 PM »
lol yeah man definelty gettin my geek on as well but uhh di ya see hat vid? i was lookin like the cheetah did like ...uhhh WTF? /:O /:O /:O
at first i was like man they done edited that thing , but then a closer look, he actually PICKED UP the animal the cheetah was chasin. that really made me go  /:O /:O so i dunno if that was real or not. :-?? :D :D :D

On Topic: I wonder how the control scheme is gonna play on this game, my xbox controller is built for it , all of em are and functions great with the timing on counters so i hope they implement that very well in the controls on the 3DS. cause if not then  *Iceman ThumbsDown!* it will be a good 3ds visuals and thats all.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2011, 09:17:03 PM »
:D yeah sabaki man, i try to be a lil humorous at times man but i am thinkin in just those exact imaginitive terms.  Realistically, the breakdown:
SSF4 - 1 thing, the stage where you fighting and the jungle animals is watching. uhhhh Animals are NOT gonna watch you fight! Hippos are KILLERS!!! me and Kai fighting and all you know a hippo comin out the water with mouth wide open...aint no reasoning with a hippo, them thangs attack alligators and lions, so what make anyone think its gonna watch 2 people fighting 7 ft away?  yeahhhhhhhh we either gonna be food or just rippage for the heck of it.

DOA4- the stage where you fighting and cheetahs run pass and knock you over....realistically... whatever man, we dinner, plain and simple.  i am brawling and next thing i know i got teeth on my neck clawed paws wrapped around me and i got a 300 pound demon cat on my back running around screamin like i am givin this big joker a piggy back ride...fight over, opponant is out and running...oh but he aint gettin far either...trust that, they run 75 miles an hour top speed, if kai could outrun a cheetah...i am throwing him a full black suit with the Nike Air Force 1 boots and dubbin him Da Black Flash!
iF YOU CAN DO THIS kAI OR SABAKI OR WHOEVER...YO ARE DEF THE REAL FREAKIN FLASH!

SERIOUSLY... :|     :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

:D Naw brotha if i even attempted id probably done sharted on myself :|

them cheetahs woulda been eatin straight mud butt from the kid^^
(click to show/hide)

dead and extra stankin lol

« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 01:02:40 AM by C.R.O.M - DEMONKAI »

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Warcueid

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2011, 03:36:45 AM »

3 was one of my favs, my top being 2U. I like how in this one the characters have the shading style that DoA3 had. Also, did you guys notice that airship stage? I wonder if you can fall of it?
On Topic: I wonder how the control scheme is gonna play on this game, my xbox controller is built for it , all of em are and functions great with the timing on counters so i hope they implement that very well in the controls on the 3DS. cause if not then  *Iceman ThumbsDown!* it will be a good 3ds visuals and thats all.
I think the controls fit perfect. X=punch, Y=Hold(counter), B=Throw, A=Kick. Then L and R will act as the Xbox triggers(God, I miss my xbox) I liked the Vegas stage in 4, i hope thats in. I think that SSF4 will be hard to play on the 3DS, my main C.Viper would be a nightmare on that thing. A BIG downer, is the fact that its not going to be SSF4: Arcade Edition

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2011, 03:42:07 AM »
awwww man no SSF4 arcade edition?   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
it will only be good for traveling purposes then. i was really hoping for that feature to be in. well i do hope sony come out with it. please . [-O< [-O<
yeah that control scheme does sound actual good. now that might work.  DOA on 3ds seem like its going to have a good polish on it . and we are gettin the dude from the first one..i love that. he was the dude i love fighting against. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 28, 2014, 03:28:33 AM
  • Busy, as always
    • Wikipedia - Sabaki's Page
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2011, 11:59:58 PM »
@Lando33 - Yeah, that Jungle stage got me thinking the same thing the first time I played the game. After knocking out my opponent and a big hippo comes out the water towards us, I'd be thinking "aw, man! Hippo wants next?!? I'm out!!!" and would've jumped in the jeep and dash back to the city  :D . Oh, and that vid got me rolling, for that dude took the Cheetah's meal AND booked double time with the extra weight! When that ever happens, cheetahs will hang their mantle and take up hunting with a rifle instead, I bet  @^@

On topic: I think the button layout will work on the 3DS for DOA. But SSFIV? Who knows, it plays fine on the IPhone from what I've heard and seen  :-??

Offline Warcueid

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2011, 12:33:37 AM »
Funny that you guys are talking about crazy stages, check this one out:

So I guess Samus is in?

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2011, 12:51:54 AM »
Metroid.. i coulda figure that was coming but the dragon......WTF huh? o.O# I love dead or alive. been a fan since the begining , but yo, is it me or are they gettin real crazy with the interactiveness or what? like can i punch the dragon in the nostrils once it grabs me...oh wait ..no cause i will be dead from him SCRAPING ME ALONG THE METAL WALL THEN BLASTING ME IN THE FACE WITH >>>FLAMETHROWER BREATH!!!!  geesh! o.O# o.O#

lol wow i can only imagine what else is in store in this game. ok i got one, i am fighting in tokyo and all sudden thrown off stage and who of all people/creatures comes out of the nearby water...Godzilla! looks at me and then fires the atomic breath death ray right at me. Doa dimensions...epicness carnage way to get smacked is approved.  :thumbsup:

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2011, 01:24:45 AM »
Funny that you guys are talking about crazy stages, check this one out:

So I guess Samus is in?

oh sh*t thats crazy /:O lol

Yo these companies are going crazy with their cross overs man. but i like it!!

Makes sense though Cuz Tecmo had a major Lead hand in making the latest Metroid game so i assume
big time samus is a special character

HAIL CROM!!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 31, 2024, 11:44:23 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[May 26, 2024, 07:39:11 PM]

TMNT Hong Kong Stage for 1.0 & 1.1 Re-Release by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 01:44:07 PM]

Captain Commando Stage Pack by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 24, 2024, 09:20:05 AM]

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[May 22, 2024, 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[May 22, 2024, 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[May 22, 2024, 10:21:37 AM]

* IMT Calendar